The Fiction Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fiction Corner

Do you write? Fiction? Poetry? Original Fiction?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Picture - Jeff Hardy 18+ One Shot

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HarleyMac
Admin
HarleyMac

Picture - Jeff Hardy 18+ One Shot Empty
PostSubject: Picture - Jeff Hardy 18+ One Shot   Picture - Jeff Hardy 18+ One Shot EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 12:45 am

[size=16]Picture.
Written By; HarleyMac. Date; 22/06/2010.

Cameron, North Carolina;
Shayne’s POV;

[size=18][size=12]Nothing had seemed so simple as deciding to go over to my Mom’s house and check the mail and make sure that everything was fine while she was away on holiday. The only problem now was the fact that there was a storm picking up and I had a feeling that I was going to be stuck there until it passed. Throwing my smoked cigarette out of the window, I turned on to the strip of road where my Mom’s house was situated.

I was happy for my Mom – she was an amazing woman and since the loss of my Father 3 years ago to cancer, she had been nothing but supportive of me. It had been her getting me through the loss, it had been her who held me when I cried and didn’t know what to do with myself – I was always so close to my Father. Looking back on it now; I realized that I had been selfish; I hadn’t even offered to be there for her – after all, she had just lost the man that she had loved since high school. Life must have seemed so dire for her – I knew that it had for me, and now I couldn’t imagine how bad it must have been for her.

A year ago this month; she had met Steve – a great guy who finally made her smile again, he was everything that she needed. At first she had been so worried about my reaction that she had told me they were only friends. But the more time that I spent around him; the more I knew that they were meant to be. I hadn’t seen my Mom smile like that since before my Dad had gotten sick, so there was absolutely no way for me to stand in the way of them being together.

Steve had booked a holiday to Spain for them to celebrate their one year anniversary – I just hoped that they were having a good time. My Mom deserved it more than anyone that I knew.

Suddenly there was giant rain drops falling on the wind shield and thankfully, since I had just pulled into my Mom’s driveway, I killed the engine and made a dash for the front porch where I found the front door lying open. I knew that I had locked it up the last time I had been around to check on things, so that meant that either my Mom was back early from her vacation, which was highly unlikely or there was someone inside the house who wasn’t meant to be there.

Should I go inside?

Or should I call the police and remain where I was?

I had never really been one to back down from trouble, so I silently slipped through the crack in the door, moving without noise to the fire place and picked up the fire poker in my hands, then I began to inch my way towards the kitchen where I could hear the sound of metal on metal – what the Hell was that? I guess I’d soon find out; thankfully, I managed to remain on the wall and out of view from whoever was in the house. Holding the poker high above my head, I moved and waited for a few moments, just as I was moving to head in the direction – someone stepped into my path and grabbed the poker as it was hurling through the air towards their head.

“Jesus fucking Christ Shay!”

“Jeff?” my voice sounded choked as I beat the fear that had been inside me.

Jeff Hardy – my ex boyfriend, the love of my life – at least that was what our friends had said about us. Maybe that had been true but the minute that he slept with some trashy groupie; I hadn’t been able to forgive him. Much to my Mother’s dismay; she had looked at Jeff as if he were the son that she had never had.

“What the Hell are you doing here?” I demanded feeling my body relax as the howling from outside picked up a notch and the front door slammed shut from the sheer force of it.

“It’s nice to see you too,” he muttered scratching the day old beard on his chin, “your Mom asked me if I would have a look at the food disposal in the sink while she was away......”

“And you just chose today to come here?” I asked suspiciously.

I had talked to Matt, Jeff’s brother, the previous night on the phone and told him that I had to make a trip to my Mom’s to check on everything. I wouldn’t have put it past Matt to set this up – he was so desperate to get me and Jeff back together. From all the things that he had said, it was clear to me that he hated his little brother’s new girlfriend, Liz. I couldn’t say that I liked her much myself – but I figured that was more down to the fact that I wasn’t completely over my ex.

Plus I knew that Jeff hated my new boyfriend Ryan – he had made his feelings well known when he had been introduced to him. We had all been at City Limits in South Carolina, Jeff had pulled me aside and told me that it was his job to hate him and as much as he had tried not too; he couldn’t help himself.

“What are you talking about?” he asked me.

“You didn’t talk to your brother today?” I asked him.

“No!” he replied looking at me as if I had just announced that I was a lesbian, “I had nothing on today so I thought that I would get it done!”

We had been split up for 6 months and it still felt as raw as it had ever felt. Just the sight of him and I could feel the old feelings returning to the surface. But I was so stubborn about not being able to trust him that I couldn’t allow myself to admit what I still felt for him.

“Well are you going to be long?”

“I don’t know – there is definitely something stuck in the shoot of the disposal, I need to get a wrench to open it up!” he informed me.

Clearly he had only just arrived, maybe not even 20 minutes before me if he had only just gotten around to diagnosing the problem.

I could still remember the day that he had told me what he had done and how he seemed to think that because of the fact that he had admitted it that should count for something. I just couldn’t get past it though; he had betrayed me in the worst possible way and no matter what he did; I just couldn’t forgive him. Every time he came near me, I saw him with another faceless woman; I saw him touching her body, I saw him kissing her and making love to her and that wasn’t something that I could get over so in the end, I ended the relationship and walked out.

“Fine!” I mumbled moving away from him and grabbing up the pile of mail that was lying in the basket attached to the letterbox on the door.

I was pretty sure that I could hear him mumbling something as he disappeared out into the building storm. Choosing to ignore him; I moved to the stereo and turned it on, my Mom was a huge fan of new music, and as I turned on the CD player, I realized too late that the CD in the player was Kid Rock and it was the song that he had duetted with Sheryl Crow on, Picture......

‘Living my life in a slow hell, different girl every night at the hotel, I ain’t seen the sun shine in 3 damn day been fuelin’ up on cocaine and whiskey, wish I had a good girl to miss me but I wonder if I'll ever change my ways’

The lyrics seemed to hit way too close to home for me – I hadn’t been able to get rid of my pictures of Jeff and there was still one lying by my side of the bed in my new apartment; but whenever Ryan was there, I took it down because I didn’t want to deal with the entire situation. Sometimes, I felt so completely selfish because I had purposefully pulled someone into the middle of this mess between Jeff and me.

The I remembered that it had been him who had gotten together with Liz so soon after we had ended that I still felt bothered by that – I had walked out because I was mad, not because I had stopped loving him and to see how easily and quickly I was replaced made me feel sick and as if I hadn’t meant all that to him in the long run. That had hurt, it was like a slap in the face that what we had, had basically meant nothing to him.

“I think we’re going to be stuck here for a while......” Jeff panted slamming the door behind him as he literally fell through the entrance by the wind.

“Is it getting that bad?” I asked moving to the front room window to see that things in the front yard were being blown around in the gusts of the wind. My car was literally shaking from the sheer force of the gusts and I knew that my ex was right – we were going to be stuck here for God knew how long.

‘I put your picture away; sat down and cried today, I can’t look at you while I'm lying next to her, I put your picture away sat down and cried today, I can’t look at you while I'm lying next to her’

It was definitely getting wild out there and the trees were swinging dangerously, the bins were flying through the air as they were rounded up by this invisible force, that could damage absolutely everything in its path. I could hear the house creaking in the absence of the calmness that usually hung in the air around this part of the country.

“Do you want to make a call before the service goes down?” I asked turning back to look at him, finding him stood in the archway that led to the kitchen, watching me. It was the kind of look that made me shiver with excitement and forget what the Hell was going on around me.

“You don’t mind?”

“Not at all, Liz will probably worry, so it’s a good idea to let her know where you are so that she doesn’t worry,” I informed him.

“That’s gonna be a problem!” he muttered under his breath and I pretended to have not heard him as I pointed to the phone in the corner of the room, while I pulled my own cell phone from my pocket and dialled Ryan’s number to explain what was going on.

“Hey beautiful,” he answered in his usual manner when I called him – he truly was a sweet guy but the problem was that he wasn’t the man that I loved and I had told him time and time again, that I wanted him and I needed him but I couldn’t ever love him the way that he said he loved me.

And it only made me feel guiltier to hear him say that he didn’t mind so long as I was by his side.

“Hey you.....I just wanted to call and let you know that there is a bad storm coming in here in Cameron, so I am not sure when I will be home,”

“Are you alright?” he asked me.

“Of course, I made it to my Ma’s house in time, so at least I have cover!” I replied knowing how much he worried and I couldn’t purposely allow him to worry about me.

“Ok well I will talk to you soon then?”

“You will, be safe and I’ll talk to you when I get home,” I replied – we said our goodbyes and then I ended the connection just as Jeff let out a long sigh down the line.

Not wanting to intrude, I moved into the kitchen to where there was a separate living room, the one that was used for informal uses and the one that I felt most comfortable in. I curled up onto the sofa and pulled the afghan off the back of the sofa and wrapped it around myself.

‘I called you last night in the hotel, everyone knows but they won’t tell but their half hided smiles tell me somethin’ just ain’t right, I've been waiting on you for a long time fuelin’ up on heartaches and cheap wine,’

Eventually the other room turned silent and I moved back into the front room where I reached to turn off the stereo, but Jeff reached his hand out to stop me.

“Don’t......”

“Since when do you like this sappy shit?” I asked stopping and looking at him.

God, why did I have to still love him? Those jaded green eyes, those beautifully shaped lips and the sincere smile that always seemed to come so naturally to him. The shine in his recently died hair, the true definition of his shape – his arms, which felt so magical wrapped around me and the solid feel of his chest against my face when he held me close.

‘I ain’t heard from you in 3 damn nights, I put your picture away, I wonder where you've been, I can’t look at you while I'm lyin’ next to him, I put your picture away, I wonder where you've been, I can’t look at you while I'm lyin’ next to him,’

“Since they remind me of you,”

“Jeff!” I sighed.

Going down this road together wasn’t going to do any of us any good in the long run – Jeff was with Liz and I was with Ryan now. Granted, I didn’t love Ryan – but I had always been honest with him on that score. I had informed him on many occasions that I wanted him and I needed him but I could never love him. Deep down, I figured that it was because I would always love Jeff. When I walked out on him, it hadn’t been about anything other than me being mad but as many men do; he hadn’t realized that I had needed time to calm down and he had found himself someone new, which was his right at the end of the day.

As much as it hurt to see him with Liz now, I didn’t blame her – in fact she wasn’t really all that much of an awful person. I knew that she hadn’t asked to be brought in the middle of this, but she was now and I hated the thought of hurting anymore people.

“What? We can’t even talk about us anymore?” he asked me striding through into the kitchen to light a cigarette, with me following closely behind him as the stereo continued to play.

‘I saw you yesterday with an old friend, it was the same old same how have you been, since you've been gone my world’s been dark and gray, you reminded me of brighter days, I hoped to be coming home to stay, I was headed to church,’

“I wish it were that simple Jeff.....”

“Why isn’t it?” he asked me whirling to look at me, his eyes flickering with passion and the need to know what had gone wrong with us.

“Because too many people are involved now.....you have Liz and I......”

“I don’t love Liz!” he interjected quickly his eyes never wavering from mine.

It was hot under the pressure of that stare; it was beyond anything that I could explain in real words. Sometimes when he looked at me like this, it felt like he was actually seeing into my heart and reading every last thing that was charging through me. I hated that because it made it impossible to lie to him.

I wanted to lie; I wanted to tell him that he had to move on that he was better off with Liz, no matter what our other friends were telling us. I may love my ex, I may want nothing more than to give into the things that were between us but I knew that I couldn’t trust him – and if I didn’t have trust then I didn’t have anything with him.

But God damn him standing there in his white vest top which clung to every carving of his sculpted frame and loose fitting bleached jeans that hung low on his ass and showed the perfect shape of it.....how the Hell was I meant to resist that?

‘I was off to drink you away, I thought about you for a long time, can't seem to get you off my mind, I can’t understand why we’re living life this way, I found your picture today, I swear I'll change my ways, I just called to say I want you to come back home, I found your picture today, I swear I'll change my ways, I just called to say I want you to come back home, I just called to say I love you, come back home,’[/size]

Jeff’s POV;

[size=12]Lost in her beautiful brown eyes – I couldn’t even remember why we had split up in the first place but when she fixed me with a glare and her aura turned cold, she shook her head and I was suddenly reminded of why I had lost her in the first place.

“You think that I can forgive you – when you say things like that? Is that what you told that girl about me?” she asked folding her arms over her chest.

I had absolutely no excuse for what I had done, and I knew that – but surely Shayne had punished me enough. Surely she couldn’t just get over what we had with one another; we had been so good together, we were in love and I had been stupid when I had put all of that at risk by cheating on her.

“What do you want me to say?” I asked her, “do you want me to lie to you and tell you that I don’t love you anymore?”

“NO!” she snapped angrily, “what I want is you to prove to me that you’ve changed.......”

“How can I prove it when you won’t even take my calls?”

After she had walked out on me, I had been beside myself with desperation to get her back but she had avoided any attempts that I made; the flowers that I sent were sent back, the gifts were returned to me, my phone calls were ignored, if I walked into some place where she was, she’d get up and walk out without even looking in my direction.

“I don’t know Jeff.....all I know is that telling me you don’t love Liz while you are still with her just doesn’t fill me with encouragement on the fact that you’ve changed,” with that she stubbed her cigarette out in the ashtray and stalked out of the kitchen.

Watching her retreat; I drank in her true beauty – purple hair cascaded down over her shoulders and stopped just above her chest, an indigo blue halter top clung to her shape like a second skin or a glove; a floor length denim skirt skimmed the floor and showing that she was truly a hippy at heart. The full back tattoo moved with her movements, making her flesh look like it was rippling over her muscles; she truly was beautiful – more beautiful than I deserved I sometimes found myself thinking.

“Do you want me to leave Liz? Will that show you that I am serious?” I asked stubbing out my own cigarette and beginning to follow her.

After all this time, this was the most that we had talked to one another and I was determined that I wasn’t going to let this opportunity go to waste. If it meant that we had to argue, shout, yell, scream or cry at one another I would do it because I had only ever wanted the chance to talk to her.

“Liz doesn’t deserve that Jeff.....”

“Do you think that I don’t know that?” I demanded – yes she had every right to be mad at me, she had every right to hate the sight of me but she didn’t have the right to assume that I had learned nothing from this entire situation.

Whirling around to look at me, her eyes blazed with anger as her hands ran through her hair in a frustrated manner.

Just the thought of having ruined all that we had built through the years that we had been together made me feel like the biggest jackass on the planet. We had been together since high school; we had been in love from practically the first date that we had. We shared everything together, we were always with one another and it was the first time that I had found myself wanting to spend time with someone other than my brother and my friends.

Looking at her now, I knew that I had messed up the best thing in my life by cheating on her and I didn’t even have a good enough excuse for what I had done. I couldn’t say that we were fighting, or that we just weren’t clicking anymore because none of that was true. I couldn’t say that she had cheated on me so I wanted revenge, because cheating just wasn’t in her style; she hated cheaters with a passion and that should have been warning enough to me not to do it but I was weak. Actually that was the only explanation that I had. It had been offered to me on a plate and I had succumbed with greed and without thought.

“It’s not as simple as you just saying that you still love me, it isn’t as simple as you just ending your relationship with Liz and us giving things a go again.......too much has been said and done......” she sighed falling down onto the sofa and easing her head into her hands. “I mean why did you do it?”

“I don’t.....it isn’t important.....”

“The Hell it isn’t.....do you think that I haven’t had offers? Do you think that I was never tempted to take Ra.....guys up on their offers?” she demanded glaring up at me once again.

“Who?” my anger sparked in my stomach.

Just the thought of another guy looking at her the way that I looked at her, or thinking of her the way that I thought of her – made my blood boil. I was such an asshole; I didn’t have the right to be angry; not when I had betrayed her so terribly.

The truth was, just like that song, whenever Liz stayed at my house, I had to remove all the photos of Shayne that I still had hanging around because the thought of laying next to another woman while Shayne’s beautiful and trusting face shone at me; just made me almost delirious with my shame at what I had done.

“It doesn’t matter Jeff....you’re not telling me why – so what happened between me and whoever is really none of your concern,”

Sitting down next to her on the sofa, I watched her face closely – she was being honest with me, there had been offers, she had turned down guys where I had been too weak to turn down the temptation.

“What was she like?” she asked me, her voice calming somewhat as she met my gaze with a softer look in her own.

“You want to do this?”

“Yes......” she replied, “for months now, I have been wondering what the Hell it was like, what made you go looking for something with someone else – was I not good enough for you? Was I not enough? Did I not give you something that you wanted?”

“No, no, and no!” I cringed at the sound of her doubting herself, “it wasn’t something that I went looking for, I didn’t think to myself – oh I am gonna go out there and cheat – it was just......I was drunk, and I know that isn’t any excuse, but my......I was missing you like crazy, and I just wanted comfort and before I even knew what was happening, we were in bed and she was........absolutely nothing like you, she didn’t know what I liked and she had no interest in making me feel anything other than an object......”

My heart dropped when I caught her cringing and I automatically went to reach out for her but stopped before I made contact. It wasn’t my place anymore, I would give anything to be back in the position where I was the one who comforted her and held her but I wasn’t and I had to learn to accept that.

What I did catch was the fact that she had started to lean toward me, as if she wanted me to comfort her but when I pulled back, she cringed even more and moved a little further away from me. I knew in that moment what I had to do, getting up I moved to the telephone and dialled my house number where I knew Liz was waiting for me.

“What are you doing?” she asked not moving from where she was sat.

“Taking the first steps to getting you back,” I replied calmly as I waited for Liz to answer the phone.

Shay started to object just as the ping of the answer sounded in my ear and I held my hand up to her, knowing that this was something that I should have done a long time ago, I had let things with Liz get out of hand, I had led her to believe that I wanted her and that one day I would be able to love her when the reality of the matter was – Shay was the love of my life, she was the person that I was supposed to be with, she was the love of my life, my soul mate and I had been stupid not to fight for her in the first place.

[/size]

Shayne’s POV;

[size=12]Just as I was about to tell him not to do it; he began talking obviously Liz had answered the phone. I hated the thought of Jeff breaking her heart over the phone – he owed her more than that. Then there was the question could I go back knowing that he had the capability to hurt me so badly?

As I watched him talking, his back to me and the honest tone in his voice, I knew that I still loved him; I always had but was that enough?

Getting up once again, I felt like a yoyo going from one room to another, but right now I didn’t want to be witness to the break up that I knew I was the cause of. My own thoughts turned to Ryan and what I should do about him – of all the things that we had built; I knew that I could trust him and that was a HUGE deal for me. It had been why I had been so mad at Jeff when I found out that he had cheated; it wasn’t so much the act itself, it was the fact that he had betrayed my trust.

Standing at the kitchen sink, I gazed out into the grey afternoon where the wind was howling around the exterior of the home. The trees were blowing wildly, the scent in the air was of a thunder storm heading our way and yet inside this walls, it seemed more turbulent and electric than it seemed out there. Smalls droplets began to fall against the wall and streak the image that I was locked on to. It was here and now all I had to do was wait it out, if I had been here alone then that would have been fine, but I was with Jeff and I just didn’t know if I was strong enough to fight him or the way that I felt about him.

Just as I pondered this question, I heard the sound of movement behind me and it was him, there so close to me that I could feel the heat of his breath on the back of my neck. My body reacted the way it had always reacted to him being so close, I shivered – it wasn’t something that I could hide from him because he knew the effect that he had on me, the effect that he had always had on me. Slowly his hands reached around my waist and pulled me ever so carefully back to meet his solid build.

“Liz and I are over,” he whispered into my ear as his chin rested softly on my shoulder blade.

“Now what?” I asked knowing that I was in serious danger here – I was in his arms, where I had longed to be for months but had never believed that I would be again.

“Now you end things with Ryan,”

“But I don’t.......”

“Do you love him?” he asked me still holding me close, his heart thumping wildly against my back and I knew that the pace matched my own.

“I care about him.....”

“That’s not what I asked you,” slowly his body pulled back from mine slightly until he was turning me to face him and then his arms reached out until his hands were resting on the unit, essentially trapping me from getting away.

“I don’t know what me.....”

“Do you love him?” he asked once more this time with more force in his voice.

“No!”

“Do you love me?” now he was inching closer to me, I was becoming disorientated; there was no way to deny what I felt deep inside me.

My love for Jeff had always been so intense, I felt so overcome with emotion and lust when we were together that the thought of never loving him again, made me feel like there was a bottomless pit in my core.

Lost in the power of his gaze, I felt everything shift back into place – for the months that we had been apart; it had been like I was drifting in the wind, I couldn’t find solace and I couldn’t find comfort; not complete comfort. I wanted nothing more than to feel the chains that I had when Jeff and I had been together, I wanted to be lying in his arms at night, I wanted to wake up to him in the morning and I wanted to share my feelings with him. I had cut him off, I had ended things and refused to talk about what had happened so he had done the only thing that he could – he had tried to move on, but it seemed somewhat like destiny that we were brought back together again, well destiny with the little help from my Mom.

I knew that my Mother would be over the moon if Jeff and I got back together – she had always loved Jeff as if he were a part of the Family, despite both of mine and Jeff’s opinions were not exactly devote to the marriage idea.

“Is love enough?” I asked him still trying to keep myself grounded in the moment, rather than being swept up in the promise of new beginnings.

“Of course it is!”

Now his body was pressed hard against mine to the point where it didn’t matter if his arms remained on either side of me, I was trapped and I was firmly in his sights. Once again I shivered, and felt my heart skip a couple of beats. Was he right? Was love enough to make something work? Had I even given myself enough time to try and get over him?

“Look I know that I made mistakes, I know that I betrayed you and earning your trust back isn’t going to be easy – but you are worth the effort, I love you Shay. Hell from the first moment that I met you, you were everything to me and I couldn’t imagine my life without you in it and these past few months of you not talking to me, let alone being around you all the time, it was killing me. I won’t lie and say that I didn’t try to make things with Liz work but it just wasn’t the same, it was never going to be the same because she just isn’t you......no one will ever make me feel the way that you do, no one will ever have this place in my heart – Hell no one will ever hold my heart except for you.....please just give me another try!”

“Would you do it again?” I asked feeling that vulnerable side of me coming out.

“No! No way in Hell!” he replied still holding my gaze in that intense lock that made me tremble with thoughts of being back with him, “you have to know that there is nothing that I wouldn’t do for you – if it means you come home, then I will take you everywhere with me until you manage to trust me again,”

“I don’t want that!”

“Don’t want what? Me?” he asked his face falling drastically, how could I deny that?

There had never been anyone else in this world for me – I just had to put my faith in the fact that he realized that I wouldn’t stand to be made a fool of, one more slip and he was gone; and it would be forever this time.

“I want you.....I always loved you Jeff, I was mad.....I walked away because I was mad, not because I didn’t love you!” I explained easing my arm free from the hold that he still had me in and my hand touched his handsome face, “what I don’t want is a relationship where we live in one another’s pockets.....you know that has never been my style!”

“I know......but how can I prove.....”

“It’ll take time and I’m not coming home straight away,” I explained, “we will take this slowly, we’ll go on dates, it’s not going to just go back to what it was straight away.....”

“I’ll do anything!” he told me sincerely.

Nodding my head, I knew that he meant what he was saying – I knew Jeff better than I knew anyone and I could tell when he wasn’t being honest with me, it was the reason that I had found out about his cheating. Right now, he was being as sincere as he had ever been and I knew that he would keep his promises to me.

As if taking my nod as a sign, his head fell towards mine and those soft lips brushed gently against my own and I found myself sighing into the kiss. It was a sigh of relief, it was a sigh of contentment at finally being back in his arms; feeling his sweet and tender kisses and my whole body felt like it was glowing with the rush of connection that re-sparked between us. The soft probing of his tongue against my lips parted them and the soft sensation of that same tongue filling my mouth was enough to have my legs shaking desperately but I went with it, I fell further into his embrace and just succumbed to the feelings that I had been so sure were lost to me forever.

Our eyes locked together and there was a silent agreement there, something that neither of us had to utter with words, it was just that familiar connection that we had always shared with one another. Easily he lifted me from the ground and on to the side of the unit where we had been stood; finding his way between my legs; he pressed himself harder against me as if even an inch of space between us was too much.

Long blissful strokes of his hands snaked up and down my back, tangling and then untangling his fingers in my hair as we kissed with fevered passion. There was nothing to stop us and nothing to hold us back anymore – it’s amazing how much a powerful and passionate kiss can make you forget things.

“Shayne?”

Both Jeff and I jumped apart – Jeff moving away from me so quickly that I felt dizzy from his sudden lack of presence, but as my eyes focused on the room, I saw Ryan stood in the doorway to the kitchen looking devastated.

What had I done?

I had done the same thing that Jeff had done to me – I had cheated. I was no better than Jeff. I had become the one thing that I had sworn that I would never be. A cheater. I felt sick with myself. My mouth opened to try and say sorry but my current boyfriend whirled on his heel and stormed from the room leaving me sitting there looking at the empty space and Jeff.

Jumping down, I ran straight for the one person that I knew I loved more than life itself!
[/size]
[/size][/size]
Back to top Go down
https://thefictioncorner.forumotion.co.uk
HarleyMac
Admin
HarleyMac

Picture - Jeff Hardy 18+ One Shot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picture - Jeff Hardy 18+ One Shot   Picture - Jeff Hardy 18+ One Shot EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 12:47 am

I forgot my own cardinal rule damn it lol

DISCLAIMER

This piece of writing is a work of FICTION. I am making no monery gain from this piece of fiction. It was written purely for entertainment purposes. All celebrity figures within this story belong to themselves. All o/c's belong to me and are a work of my imagination. All lyrics used belong to the artists who write and perform them.

I am in no way claiming that I know any of the celebrities within this piece of fiction. The storyline has been written from my mind, and in no way does it feature any real events.

There is violence, and anger and sexual situations mentioned in this fiction - so if you are offended by such material, or are under the years of 18 please press your back button right now. Otherwise, I hope that you will enjoy.
Back to top Go down
https://thefictioncorner.forumotion.co.uk

Picture - Jeff Hardy 18+ One Shot
Page 1 of 1