The Fiction Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fiction Corner

Do you write? Fiction? Poetry? Original Fiction?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Photograph- Jeff Hardy/OC 18+

Go down 
AuthorMessage
awprncss4386

awprncss4386

Photograph- Jeff Hardy/OC 18+ Empty
PostSubject: Photograph- Jeff Hardy/OC 18+   Photograph- Jeff Hardy/OC 18+ EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 1:55 pm

Disclaimer- This is a complete work of fiction. I do not know nor am I affiliated with any of the celebrities mentioned in this piece. They belong to themselves and or the companies they work for. This is strictly for my own enjoyment and the entertainment of others.
This work of fiction is rated 18+ for strong language, violence, adult content, sexual situations and innuendo. If you are under the the age of 18 please do NOT attempt to read this.

Photograph

Summary:
Jeff, Matt, and Isabelle grew up together and were the best of friends, but will Jeff recognize her after almost 15 years?...JeffxOC

Chapter 1- Skittles and Surprises

Isabelle sat nervously awaiting the start of WWE Monday Night Raw. She wasn't a huge fan, but for the last few weeks she hadn't been able to get an old friend off her mind. So, there she was with the thousands of other Raw fans. She was standing in the front row against the barricade facing one side of the huge ramp.

Meanwhile in Jeff's dressing room...

Jeff was looking through some of the things that different fans had sent to him. A large bouquet of black and silver balloons caught his eye. One of the simply said, "REBEL". Attached to the balloons was a one pound bag of skittles and an envelope. He grabbed the envelope and opened it. There was a card that said, "For my favorite rebel warrior, I" He noticed in the envelope was a picture. Pulling out the picture he recognized himself and even his brother. Hoping to find a clew as to who the woman was he turned the picture over. It simply said, "The three musketeers".
'The three musketeers? Who's car is that I'm sitting on?'

After a few moments of thinking and coming up with nothing he put the picture away and finished getting ready for his match against Kennedy. Walking down that hallway towards the curtain it finally hit him.

'Isabelle'

Chapter 2- All Work And A Little Play

Jeff walked through the curtain and waited for his music to start. A few seconds went by before his music started and he danced his way down the ramp high-fiving fans along the way. Jeff kept scanning the crowd looking for Isabelle or at least who he thought she'd be. It'd been so long since they had saw each other that he had no idea who he was looking for.

Isabelle was screaming Jeff's name but he couldn't hear here for the music and the fans. He finally made it to her side of the ramp and as he was high-fiving the fans she yelled to him.

"All for one? Eh Jeff?"

Jeff spun around in the direction of the voice to see a beautiful woman with chestnut colored hair past her shoulders with bright purple streaks in it standing there smiling at him
"And one for all." He hugged her quickly and made his way to the ring.

His opponent Mr. Kennedy made his way to the ring and after five minutes of introducing himself the match began. Kennedy started off the match with some stiff armed blows to Jeff's mid-section and a hard kick to the back. Jeff managed to get back on his feet and countered with a flying close line, knocking Kennedy to the mat hard. The brutal attacks of Jeff continued until he regained his momentum. In a rush of adrenaline he climbed to the top turnbuckle, ripped off his shirt, and landed a huge swanton bomb. This left Kennedy down on the mat for the pin.

After reveling in his win in the ring he headed for the ramp. Fans were cheering and patting him on the back as he walked.

"Don't leave the arena. Stay after the show." he said as he walked past Isabelle. She smiled and nodded. The people around her were now cheering for her and had no idea why.

Isabelle watched the remainder of the show with butterflies the size of Kansas in her stomach. She couldn't believe he actual remembered. But, now what. So what if he remembered they'd been friends for 4 years almost 15 years ago.

After the show was all said and done some of the fans waited around for the wrestlers to sign their 'backstage' passes and things. Isabelle found a chair and sat down patiently waiting for Jeff to come out of the back. The moment they saw each other they both smiled. He signed a few autographs as he was headed towards her. He climbed the barrier and walked to the chair she was sitting in.

"Wow! Look at you. Little Isabelle Jamison all grown up."

"Ah, it's Andrews, at least until the divorce is final."

"And she's married too." Isabelle laughed.

"One too many Mai Tais on a beach in Mexico." Jeff burst out laughing.

"Are you just gonna sit there or do I get a hug?"

Isabelle stood up and hugged Jeff taking in his strong arms and the spicy smell of his cologne. 'He never felt like this when we were growing up. And since when did he smell so good?'

"So..." Isabelle said as she backed away.

"I gotta finish this up, but you wanna grab a drink or something after I'm done. How long are you in town?"

"I live here. About an hour from Nashville. I saw you were gonna be in Nashville for the show so I thought I'd come up and see how you were."

"Do the locals appreciate your...fashion sense?" he said referring to her hair, pierced nose, and punk rock t-shirt.

"Not always." They laughed.

"So, give me a few to finish up and grab my stuff and we'll grab a drink."

"OK." she said as she was jumping up and down internally. 'Why am I so excited? It's just a drink with an old friend...you really need some action Iss.' She shook her head and sat back in her chair.

Chapter 3- Fans And Fun All In One

About 20 minutes went by before Jeff re-appeared in front of Isabelle.

"Ready to go?" he asked with a big smile.

"Sure."

Jeff and Isabelle walked to her car in almost complete silence. Both of them wondering what to say to the other. When they reached the car Jeff opened the door for Isabelle and then climbed into the passenger seat. Isabelle turned on the car and then turned to Jeff.

"So, where to?"

"I don't know." he laughed nervously. "You're the one who lives here."

"No. I live in Antioch. That's about an hour and a half from here."

"Well, shit. Neither of us knows where we're going." Isabelle laughed.

"Like that time we got lost in that piece of shit car of Matt's out in Spout Springs looking for that 'killer' party." (A/N: Spout Springs is a little town like 20 min from Cameron)

"Spout Springs?" Jeff scratched his head trying to remember. "OH! Yeah, Matt always called it the Springs from Hell after that." They both laughed.
"We should really find someplace to go before my car runs out of gas." Jeff chuckled and grabbed his phone. He dialed Matt's number.

"Hello?"

"Hey bro, guess who I'm sitting with?"

"Tori Amos? I don't know." Matt laughed at himself.

"Funny. Really. No, I'm with Isabelle."

"Isabelle? That's nice. What do you want?"

"What was the name of that bar you told me about last time you were in Nashville?"

"Nicky's. It's on 24th St."

"Cool. Later bro." They hang up. "Matt said to go to Nicky's on 24th St.. Oh, and he thinks you're Tori Amos."

"What?" Isabelle said while laughing. She backed out of the parking space and headed towards 24th St. "Exactly why am I Tori Amos."

" I told him I was out with you and he had no idea who I was talking about."

"Imagine that." Isabelle quipped.

"Haha. What did you expect after that many years?"

"I wasn't expecting anything. I just had to see for myself that the rumors were true. That my rebel warrior who faught off bullies in school became 'The Rainbow-haired Warrior'." Jeff laughed.

"I guess what they say is true. I try not to listen too much. I do it ‘cause I get to beat up on people for fun and I get paid." They both laughed.

About 10 minutes of conversation later they reached Nicky's.

At the bar...

Jeff told Isabelle to find them a table while he got them drinks. After standing at the bar for a few minutes waiting for the barmaid to take his order he sat on a barstool.

"Oh my God, you're Jeff Hardy." the barmaid said.

"That's what the tag on my shirt says, so let's hope so." She giggled. "Let me get a Michelob and a... Shit." He stood there for a second trying to remember what Issy had asked for. He finally remembered. "And a sex on the beach." He laid down a 20 and turned to face the crowd of people. The barmaid made their drinks and he took them back to their table.

"Mr. Popularity." Isabelle laughed, since she had just seen the look on the girls face when Jeff walked to the bar. Jeff rolled his eyes.

"Yeah. I could do with out it." he smiled. "So, tell me Issy just why after so many years did you decide to track me down?"

"Well, I was thinking about the last summer we spent together. My parents had just split up and Matt decided we'd all run away in his car so I wouldn't have to leave."

"I remember. Matt; the brains of our operation." They both laughed. "Where were we running to?" she asked

"With Matt driving probably not where we intended to. He could get lost going to the bathroom in his own house." They both crack up.

After a few drinks and over 2 hours of reminiscing Isabelle drove Jeff back to his hotel. The two sat in her car for a few minutes.

"You sure you don't want to come in. Maybe get something to eat."

"Nah, I gotta work in the morning and I still have to drive home."

"Right." He wrapped his arms tight around her and kissed her cheek. "I'm so glad you decided to come find me. I've missed you. I'd forgotten how much until now." 'Did I just say that out loud? God, I'm an idiot!'

'Oh thank God.' Isabelle thought.

The two exchanged numbers , emails, and every other kind of contact info they had. They agreed to stay in touch better than last time. Jeff opened the passenger door and got out of the car.

"I'll talk to you soon."

"You better or I'll kick you ass." He laughed and waved good-bye. And just like that he was gone and she was alone driving all the way back to Antioch.

A/N: Nicky's is a fictional bar. I've never been to TN so I have no idea what's there. I mapquested the towns lol. In my mind it's like the bar Nicky's from the movie the Covenant. (Disclaimer: don't own that movie)

Chapter 4- Sweet Nothings

Jeff sat nervously on the plane to Boston listening to the ringing on Isabelle's phone. 'Why am I nervous? It's just a phone call!'

" 'ello?" she said answering after the fifth ring.

"Hey." Jeff smiled to himself.

"Hey, what's up?"

"I'm on the plane to Boston and I'm bored. You can only watch the same in-flight movies so many times before you want to jump out the window."

She laughed. "I see."

"You sound busy."

"Yeah, kind of. I'm at work."

"Oh, shit. I'm sorry."

"It's cool. Let me call you back when I get done with this cut and style."

"OK."

They hang up and Issy turned back to her client.

"Sorry about that Cami."

"Not a problem." She smiled. "Boyfriend?" Isabelle dropped her scissors.

"What?"

"Was that your boyfriend?"

"No. Not at all. He's a friend I just got back into contact with. We grew up together and until about two weeks ago I hadn't seen him for about 15 years."

"Wow! Why the sudden reunion?" Cami was a regular at the salon Issy managed and worked at so she was allowed to be a little nosey. Anyone else and Issy would have been put off by it.

"I don't know really. He was on my mind and I couldn't figure out why. So, when I found out that he was gonna be in Nashville on business I decided to stop by."

"If you hadn't spoke in 15 years how'd you know he was in town. What's he do?"

Issy made a face of slight embarrassment. "He's wrestles on t.v." Cami burst out laughing.

Issy finished Cami's hair and sent her on her way still giggling about Jeff's career choice.

She went to the front desk and checked her log of appointments to see if she had time to return his call. She slowly dialed his cell but it was turned off. She left a message; "Hey rebel, just returning your call. I'll email or whatever." 'God that sounded stupid! Or whatever...idiot.

For the next two weeks Jeff and Issy traded emails and instant messages when they didn't have time to talk. He had gone from calling her Issy to things like gorgeous and doll. She had come up with the nickname rainbow brite for him. She had said that his hair looked like a lite brite on speed. They agreed that Issy would take a week off and fly to NC to see the taping of Raw in Charlotte and then come and spend time with him and Matt.

Chapter 5- Chit Chat

Jeff sat on the couch staring at the blank screen on his laptop.

"What are you looking at?" Jeff jumped

"Don't do that! Jeez!."

"Sorry, but what are you doing?" Mat said

"I was just talking to Issabelle."

"Oh, right. The girl from Tennessee."

"You still don't remember who she is?"

"Can't say that I do." Matt sits next to Jeff on the couch. "So, who is she?"

Jeff pulled up a picture of Issy on his computer and Matt looked at it.

"Still Nothing." Jeff shows him the picture Issy had put in the card the night the were reunited. "Oh my god. This is a horrible picture. Where was this?"

"The springs from hell." Matt thought for a minute.

"That Issy?"

"Yep. She's coming to visit us soon."

"How soon?"

"I don't know. She's been busy at work. She's gotta clear sometime off." Jeff smiled just thinking about her.

"You like her don't you?"

"She's my friend Matt. Of course I like her."

"No, you really like her. I can see it in your face."

"Whatever. SO, you remember who she is now?"

"Yeah. I'm kind of excited to see her now." he laughs a little.

The two continue to talk about all the crazy times they had with Issy and all their friends from school. They both wondered how they'd gone so long with out talking to her or writing her. Fifteen years was just too long to go with out talking to someone you'd been friends with for so long.

After dinner Jeff went outside to smoke a cigarette. While he was outside Issy called his phone and so Matt answered.

"Jeff's phone."

"Hello?" Issy laughed. "Who is this?"

"Matt. How are you?"

"Good, and yourself?"

"Better now that I know who the hell you are." They both laughed

"Wow. I'm that forgettable. I gotta stick out more." Matt laughed.

They continued to talk for a few minutes and then Issy decided that Jeff was never coming back inside, so she'd just call him back. Matt hung up the phone just as Jeff came back inside.

"Who was that?"

"Isabelle. She said she'd call you back."

"You talked to her? What'd she say?"

"Wouldn't you love to know." Matt grinned evilly and tossed Jeff his phone.

Chapter 6- The Ex-Mrs. Andrews

Jeff took his phone and headed back upstairs to his bedroom. He signed online and checked his email and his myspace account hoping to catch Issy but she wasn't there. So, he chatted with a few fans while waiting for her to call.

Meanwhile, Issy was sitting on her couch watching Bones when her house phone rang. She smiled inwardly hoping it was Jeff. Unfortunately it was he soon to be ex-husband Dave.

"Hello?"

"Bella?"

"Dave, what do you want?"

"We need to talk."

"About what? Everything you need to know is in the divorce papers. Anything else needs to go through my lawyer."

"Why are you taking off work?"

"What?"

"I went by your work last night and Tabby said you were clearing out your schedule and taking a week off."

"Why are you checking up on me! What I'm doing at work, at home, or anywhere else for that matter has nothing to do with you!"

"Who is he? You know I'll find out. I know everything Bella!"

"Dave, go sleep it off and leave me alone."

"You should really park your car in the garage Bella. You never know what could happen, leaving it on the street like that."

Issy slammed the phone down and proceeded to move to the window and look out at her car. Her phone rang again and she jumped.

"Dave, I said fuck off!"

"Whoa. I don't know who Dave is but I don't wanna be him right now." Jeff joked. Issy sighed hearing Jeff's deep southern voice on the other end of the phone.

"Sorry. I thought you were my soon to be ex."

"So I noticed."

Issy opened her front door and walked towards her car just to make sure everything was ok. This wasn't the first time Dave had done something stupid to her property.

"Hold on a sec, ok. I gotta check my car out."

"O.k. What's wrong with it?" Jeff asked concerned.

"Dave told me I should start parking in the garage ‘cause you never know what could happen. So, I wanna...That son of a bitch!" Issy said as she rounded the driver's side of her Explorer.

"What? What's wrong?" Jeff asked panicked

"That bastard slashed two of my tires and keyed my car!"

"I think you should go back inside, doll. He might still be out there. Go inside, lock the door and call the cops."

Issy heaved a frustrated sigh and cursed out loud.

"Let me call you back. I gotta figure out what I'm gonna do." Issy said as she went back inside the house and locked the door behind her.

"O.k. You know where I am if you need anything." She smiled. 'He's so sweet.'

"Yeah. I gotta call Antioch 5-0." Jeff laughed at how she phrased it. "I'm sure some deputy dipshit will come take my statement and do nothing." Jeff couldn't help but feel bad for her and yet he was trying not to laugh at her blatant disrespect for local law enforcement. "I'll try and give you a call later or something."

"I'll be here." Jeff said with a smile.

Issy hung up the phone and immediately dialed the Antioch police to report the vandalism on her car. They sent a deputy out to take her statement and take photos of the damage. Not long after they left Issy got another phone call from Dave.

"'ello?"

"I told you to park your car in the garage bitch!" Dave sneered and then hung up the phone.

"I really gotta stop answering my phone." Issy said out loud to herself as she headed upstairs to take a nice hot shower.

Chapter 7- That's Harassment!

A few days later Jeff emailed Issy to check on things and confirm plans for her to come to NC. Instead of emailing back Issy decided to call him. She couldn't help it. His voice made her calm instantly and he always made her smile.

Ringing phone...'Please pick up. Please pick up.'

"Hey gorgeous." Isabelle smiled and almost sighed.

"Hey. How are you?"

"Better now." Jeff said with a smile. He couldn't wait for her to come to NC and spend the week with him. And Matt of course.

"Oh, shut up." She said playfully. "I wanted to talk to you about next week."

"Ok. What's up?"

"I can't make it." She said trying not to laugh

"What?"

"I'm kidding." Jeff let out a sigh of relief.

"Don't do that! Jeez!" Issy laughed at him.

"Sorry. Couldn't be helped." It was quiet for a few moments. "Anyways, I'm leaving here on Saturday morning. My flight is suppose to leave at 10:35."

"Good. So, how's the divorce going?"

"Not so great. I filed for a restraining order yesterday. He's still fighting everything."

"Anymore vandalism?"

"No. I finally got my car back. Only cost me a weeks pay at the body shop to get two new tires and repaint the door. He's called a few times so I'm changing my number after I get back."

"That sounds like a good idea."

The two continued to talk for almost two hours. All the while Issy ignored the calls from Dave that kept beeping in. That only angered him more. Issy was sitting on the couch still talking to Jeff when she heard glass breaking in her kitchen.

"What the hell?"

"What was that?" They both said at the same time.

"I dunno." Issy got up and went into the kitchen and found the glass in her back door had been smashed to pieces with a brick. "Somebody just tried to break into my house!"

"What?"

"The glass is smashed out of my back door."

"Call 911 and go to the neighbors. I don't want you in the house by yourself."

"Ok."

"And Iss..."

"Yeah?"

"Be careful."

"Yeah." Issy hung up and ran to the neighbors. She stayed there until the police arrived.

"Any idea who would want to break into your house? Any enemies that you know of?" Officer Jones asked.

"Yes! My soon to be ex-husband Dave Andrews. I have a restraining order against him!"

"Ok." The officers go over to Issy house to investigate. She shows them to the kitchen and the back door. "What were you doing when you noticed the door was broken?"

"I was on the phone when I heard the glass breaking. I came into the kitchen and found the glass smashed out."

The officer picks up the brick and notices a piece of paper rubber banded to it. "Did you read this?"

"No." Issy said confused. The officer undid the rubber band and unfolds the piece of paper, reads it and then hands it to Issy. 'Answer your phone bitch' was scrawled on the paper. Issy sighed and shook her head.

"Do you have some place you can stay tonight?"

"I'm not leaving my house. I have a restraining order for a reason damn it! Arrest the bastard for violating it and hold him!"

"We'll do what we can ma'am." They took the rest of her information and left. "Gee thanks. Asshole!" Just then her phone rand making her jump. She looked at the caller id and saw Jeff's number. She sighed in relief. "Hey."

"Hey. Are you alright?"

"Yeah. The police just left. They want me to stay some place else tonight. I told them to fuck off. I have a restraining order for a reason and they need to go arrest Dave."

"Maybe you should stay somewhere else. Just in case he comes back."

"Since when did you get so timid? What happened to being a risk taker?" Issy said angrily.

"I don't wanna see you hurt Issy! Damnit it would kill me if anything happened to you! This isn't some game."

Issy sighed and sat down on her couch. "I know. I'm sorry. I'm just so pissed off."

"I know, hon. Will you at least think about staying somewhere else. Please?"

"I’ll think about it."

"Thank you. Try and get some rest."

"Ok."

"I'll talk to you in the morning."

"Alright. Behave." Issy said playfully

"Never." They both laugh and hang up the phone.

Issy locked her front door and barricaded the back door before changing her clothes and heading to bed. Although sleep did not come quickly for the young stylist. All she could think of was what Jeff had said. 'It would kill me if anything happened to you!' She laid awake contemplating what he had said and tried to figure out just how she felt about it.

Chapter 8- Happy Trails

Saturday morning... Issy doubled checked to make sure everything was packed and in her bags before heading to the airport. She was extremely excited to see Jeff again, but at the same time she was so nervous. 'Why are you nervous? You're just seeing an old friend. Get a grip!' she thought as she loaded up her car.

She dropped her luggage at the check in and headed for her gate. 'Forty-five minutes before take off.' She decided to grab a coffee and a danish while she waited at the gate to board the plane. She'd been too nervous to eat before she left the house. Issy finished her breakfast and decided to text Jeff and see if he was even out of bed yet.

Issy: Morning sunshine!

Jeff: Hey beautiful, what are you doing?

Issy: Waiting to board the plane. I didn't think you'd be up yet.

Jeff: I couldn't sleep

Issy: Lol me either.

Jeff: Nervous?

Issy: No. You? 'Liar!' she thought to herself. She hadn't been this nervous in a long time.

Jeff: Never.

The two continued their text conversation until Issy boarded the plane for NC. While on the plane Issy listened to her iPod and pondered what was to come in the week she was going to spend with Jeff and Matt. She was always surprised by what Jeff had to say so she knew that spending the entire week with him would be an adventure.

'Finally!' she thought to herself as she walked off the plane and down the breezeway to the gate at the airport. 'Now to find Jeff.' Issy decided she might as well grab her bags while she waited for Jeff. She was reaching for one of her bags when and arm encircled her waist and a hand went over her eyes.

"Guess who?" Jeff said.

Issy turned around and swatted at him.

" You scared the shit out of me!" Jeff just laughed and grabbed her bags.

"Ready to go, Iss?"

She sighed and followed him out of the airport.

Chapter 9- The IMAGInation

The pair of friends walked happily towards the exit of the airport. Jeff was only stopped three times by fans wanting autographs, pictures, and anything else they could get their hands on.

"I'm not entirely sure but I think that woman just offered to have you baby."

Jeff laughed and shook his head. "Don't start."

"Oh my god! Are you like really the real Jeff Hardy?" Issy said in what can only be described as a 'Valley Girl' voice while pretending to chew gum. Jeff couldn't help but laugh at her antics.

" Did you have sugar today?"

"Yes! And coffee!" Issy said happily while nodding her head.

"Oh God."

Jeff grabbed Issy's bags and placed them in the backseat of the car while she climbed in the passenger side. He climbed behind the wheel and exited the parking lot.

Issy sat quietly watching the scenery whip by out the window while Jeff's fingers drummed in time with the song that was playing on the radio. Issy couldn't help but think of the last time she was here and the memories she had from her younger days.

" What's on your mind Iss?" She turned in Jeff's direction and smiled.

"It's been a long time." He nodded smiling slightly while keeping his attention on the road. "Seems like forever."

"Fifteen years is a long time not to come home Iss." She didn't respond so he switched tactics. "How's your mom doing?"

"She's good." 'At least I think she is. I haven't talked to her in almost a month.' "After the divorce we moved around a few times while I was still in school. Then I moved out on my own to Tennessee. She's remarried now to a general contractor; living on a ranch in Texas."

"Nice guy?"

Issy laughed a little. " I guess…If you're into the whole raising cows and building houses thing." She shrugged. "Not really my thing."

Jeff smiled at her dismissal of her step-father's lifestyle. He'd always liked that about her. Even when they were younger she was straight forward and always spoke her mind.

"What about your dad?" he asked turning his attention back on the road.

Isabelle thought for a moment about the last time she had seen her father. It had been years now since she'd seen or heard from the man who was once in her life everyday. She took a deep breath before speaking. "No clue really. I haven't seen or heard from him in years. He could be dead in a ditch for all I know." Jeff frowned slightly at the twinge of sadness in her voice as she spoke.

A short time later they exited the highway and turned onto a long dirt road leading to the Hardy property. Issy's smile grew as she looked around taking it all in. It was a beautiful place and much different than she remembered. 'Growing boys need more room to play.' she thought to herself as they turned in the direction of Jeff's house.

"I figured we could drop your stuff off at my place first and then head to Matt's if that's ok."

"Sure."

In the distance she could see large ornate statues and other types of artwork scattered across the property. As they pulled into the driveway she noticed the statue surrounding the mailbox and one closer to the house. 'Was he this crazy in high school?'

"Welcome to the IMAGInation, Iss." Jeff said while putting the car in park.

"The IMAGI what?"

Jeff chuckled slightly as he opened the car door. As soon as Issy opened her door she could hear dogs barking happily at the arrival of their owner. Jeff grabbed her bags and headed towards the porch while Issy stood looking around.

"You act like you've never seen a house before." Jeff called back to her from the stairs of the porch. Issy blushed slightly and headed towards the stairs.

"It's so much different. Just taking it all in."

Jeff sat her bags inside the door just as Jack was running to greet them. Jeff lavished the little dog with attention as Issy was coming through the door.

"So this is home, huh?" She said while surveying the living area.

"Yep. This is home." he said smiling with pride. Jack took that as his invitation to greet the newcomer. He hopped up onto the arm of the couch and wagged his tail happily at her as if to say 'Pet me.' Issy obliged him scratching his ears and ruffling his fur. "That's Jack." Issy laughed slightly.

"That's cute. Jack the Jack Russell." Jeff shook his head at her amusement.

The two stood there for a moment before Jeff spoke. "Well, I'll give you the rest of the tour when we get back. If I don't get you to Matt's soon he's gonna have a heart attack.

"He always was a drama queen." she added as she turned towards the door.

"Hasn't changed much since high school. If anything he's worse than he was back then."

"Oh lord." Both of them laughed and headed for Matt's.

As they were pulling into the driveway Issy noticed a rather short man with blonde and black hair come charging out of the house towards the car. Just as Jeff through it in park the man in question jumped onto the hood and groaned as if he'd been hit.

Jeff rolled down the window laughing at him. "Reject, you jackass, get off my car." The man smiled widely and slid off the car. Issy looked at Jeff slightly surprised by the other man's actions. Jeff just shrugged and climbed out of the car.

The two men exchanged greetings while Issy climbed out of the car. "Who's the babe?" Jeff smacked his friend on the arm playfully. "Ow."

"This is Issablle." Jeff looked towards Issy and smiled. "Isabelle this is Shannon." Shannon tossed his arm around Issy's shoulder and winked at her.

"Nice to meet ya honey."

"You too." she said laughing.

"I don't know about you two but I'm heading inside." Jeff said while heading towards the door. Shannon and Issy followed suit and entered the house.

"Honey, I'm home!" Jeff yelled as he walked through the door.

Matt walked into the foyer with the phone pressed to his ear conversing with the person on the other end of the line. "Hang on a second." he said into the phone. "Come on in guys. I'll be in in a minute."

Jeff and Shannon just rolled their eyes at one another. "Might as well get comfortable. He's gonna be awhile." Jeff said while looking at Issy.
Issy walked into the living room and sat on one of the couches with her hands folded in her lap. She wasn't sure how to act or what to do so she just sat there. Jeff sat next to her and whispered 'Relax' . She smiled and murmured an apology.

About the time Matt was walking into the living room Shannon decided to dive over the back of the sofa causing Jeff and Issy to laugh. "Ten point landing, Punk." Jeff said while still laughing.

"Shannon…"

"Matt, so glad we introduced ourselves." he said laughing. Matt shook his head and turned his attention to Issy.

"Hey!" he sat next to her on the couch and put his arm across the back. "I'm so glad you're here."

"Really?"

"Yeah! How was your flight?"

"Good. I was fine 'til some jackass scared the shit out of me in the airport." she said nudging Jeff in the ribs. He laughed heartily and nudged her back.

"I apologized didn't I?"

"No!"

Jeff sighed and leaned his head on her shoulder. "My darling Isabelle can you ever forgive me for scaring you so badly at the airport?" he said rather dramatically causing Issy to laugh and roll her eyes.

"I suppose. Anyway, after the airport scare everything was great. I still say that woman offered to have your baby." she said patting Jeff's leg.

"I thought that was you." he said teasingly.

"No way! She's having my baby!" Shannon shouted jumping up from his spot on the couch.

"Whatever, Reject!"

Jeff and Shannon continued their verbal assault on one another for a few minutes. This led to Shannon putting Jeff in a headlock in the middle of the living room floor.

Matt scooted closer to Issy and laughed as he watched the two men scuffle like children. "So, what have you been up to?"

"Just working and living in Tennessee." she replied. "In the process of getting a divorce so, I'm dealing with all of the lawyers and crap like that."

"Yeah. Jeff said you were having some problems with your ex."

"Never shoulda married him in the first place. At least I'm free of all that stress for the next week while I'm here." Matt nodded his head in agreement.

Chapter 10- A Hardy Party

A few hours later…

Jeff and Matt were busy playing Smackdown vs. Raw on Matt’s Xbox. That left poor Issy with Shannon for entertainment. Issy was on the end of the couch watching the two brothers verbally assault one another while they played when Shannon plopped down on the couch laying his head on Issy’s lap.

“Comfortable?”

Shannon grinned up at her. “Why yes, I am. Thank you for asking.” Issy rolled her eyes and continued to watch the boys play. “So, Isabelle, how long have you known the Hardy Boyz?”

“Umm going on 15 years now.” she said smiling and looking in their direction. Shannon was about to reply when they heard a knock on the door.

“Shan, you wanna get that?” Matt asked without looking away from his game.

“Yep. IT’S OPEN!” he yelled from his position on the couch.

“That used to be my eardrum.” Issy said while holding her ear. Shannon just shrugged. “I don’t think they heard you. Do you need help getting the door” she said sarcastically with her eyebrow raised.

Shannon frowned at her. “No. No. I can do it myself.” she giggled as he stood up and headed to the door. Shannon swung the door open to find Amy standing there, case of beer in hand. Shannon turned and walked to the living room leaving Amy standing in the foyer alone. “Matt!” Shannon said rather annoyed. “Sideline. Now!”

Matt paused the game and looked at Shannon like he had three heads. “What’s up?”

Shannon walked to where Matt and Jeff were sitting in the floor and stared down at Matt. “Are you aware of who is at your door?!”

“Uh, yeah.”

Shannon shook his head in disappointment and moved back to the couch. Everyone had pretty well gotten over their animosity towards Amy but some of them still had reservations about her hanging around so much.

“We’re in the living room Ames.” Matt yelled starting the game again.

Amy made her way into the living room setting the case of beer on the coffee table.

“Peace offering?” Shannon asked turning his head to look at Amy.

“Sure. Or I just really wanted beer. Whichever you prefer.” she said smiling slightly at him.

Shannon leaned over and grabbed two beers handing one to Issy “I’m good thanks.” she said setting the beer on the end table.

“Guess I’ll drink them both then.” he and Issy chuckled.

“Ok.. Could you not do it in my lap though? I like these pants. They don’t need to smell like beer.”

Shannon groaned slightly and sat up. “Party pooper!” he said pouting slightly. Issy just shook her head at him.

“Well, since everyone has forgotten their manners, I’m Amy.” she said smiling and sticking her hand out for Issy to shake.

“Isabelle.” Issy said while shaking Amy’s hand.

“That’s my future wife right there!” Shannon said wrapping his arm around Issy and smiling brightly.

“Poor girl.” Amy and Issy both laughed.

“She’s gonna have my baby too.” Issy snorted from laughter. “Hey! It’s true!”

“She’s not having your baby, Shan.” Matt said looking back at the couch.

“Nope! She’s havin’ mine so leave my girl alone! “ Jeff said smiling at Issy and setting the controller down. “You’re up Reject.” Jeff stood up and made his way to the couch. Shannon sat in the floor and he and Matt started a new game. While Jeff and Shannon were switching places Amy quirked an eyebrow at Issy. Issy tried not to blush at the thought of having Jeff’s baby. ‘Wouldn’t mind it. Wait a minute! I can’t think that!’ Isabelle scolded herself for thinking like that.

“So, that’s why you’re not drinking.” Amy smiled at her.

“No!” Amy just laughed.

“Relax girl. I’m just kidding.”

Jeff took a seat next to Issy and smiled at her. She returned the smile as he put his arm around her. Amy just sat back and watched the interaction between the two. Jeff reached across Issy with his other hand and grabbed the beer she had placed on the end table. “Saving this for me?” Jeff asked smiling.

“Absolutely. You want me to drink it for you too?” she said grinning from ear to ear.

“Well, if you wanna put your lips on my bottle then so be it.” Jeff said leaning back against the couch and taking a drink from the bottle. Amy was laughing hysterically especially at the look on Issy’s face. Her cheeks were a deep shade of pink and her mouth was slightly open. She turned smirking at him.

“You want my lips on your bottle?” Issy quipped while raising an eyebrow.

“Ummm I think I should…” Amy said while pointing to the other room. Issy just laughed.

“Stay where you are Amy.” Isabelle stated firmly.

“Yeah, Issy likes an audience.” The three of them laughed. Amy just shook her head at them. By this time Matt and Shannon had turned to the group.

“I’ll be your audience Issy!” Shannon said while hopping up out of the floor.

“Down junior!” Issy said. “I need a drink.”

“There’s all kinds of shit in there. Just grab whatever ya want.” Matt said.

“Ok. I’ll put the rest of the beer in the fridge while I’m up.” she said while putting her hand on Jeff’s leg to push herself up.

“Thanks girl.” Amy said. Issy pushed herself up off the couch and grabbed the beer off the coffee table. She made her way to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator door to find something to drink. She settled on a bottle of water and made her way back into the living room.

“Everything in that fridge and you come out with water?!” Matt said playfully.

“Not all of us wanna get smashed tonight thank you.” she said smartly as she walked to the couch. Shannon had taken her seat next to Jeff and Amy was on the other side of him. “Shannon.” she said with her hand on her hip.

“Issy?” he grinned

“My seat.” she said gesturing to the couch.

“You can have it back after you have a drink.” he said with his arms crossed.

“Fine!” she huffed. She grabbed Jeff’s beer bottled right as he was about to take a drink and took a large swing of it. She licked her lips and handed the bottle back to Jeff. “Move it or loose it little man!” Shannon laughed and Issy took her seat next to Jeff.

“Guess you wanted your lips on my bottle after all.” Jeff whispered in Issy’s ear. She laughed and swatted his leg.

“Shut up. You’re hoping they’d be there.” she whispered back. Jeff just grinned. ‘I’d like your lips anywhere you wanna put them.’ Jeff shook his head to clear his thoughts and took a deep breath.

“I need another drink, since someone drank the rest of mine.” he said standing up.

“I’ll come with you.” Amy said getting up and following him. Jeff knew as soon as he got in the kitchen Amy was bound to start in. He grabbed a beer for himself and one for Amy.

He turned and leaned on the counter before addressing her. “Don’t start. It’s not what you think.”

“I didn’t say anything.” she said trying to look innocent. “So…really? ‘Cause I think it’s exactly what it looks like.” Jeff rolled his eyes a little. “You two just need to get it over with already.”

Jeff sighed. “It ain’t like that Amy.” ‘wish it was but it’s not.’

“If you say so.” she grabbed her beer and left the kitchen leaving Jeff to his own thoughts.
Back to top Go down
awprncss4386

awprncss4386

PostSubject: Re: Photograph- Jeff Hardy/OC 18+   Photograph- Jeff Hardy/OC 18+ EmptyThu May 26, 2011 1:23 pm

Photograph

Chapter 11- Back To The IMAGInation We Go

Since everyone was hanging out Matt decided to throw some stuff on the grill and make everyone dinner. After they ate Matt and Shannon talked Issy into having a beer or two. About an hour after dinner and drinking Issy started yawning. Jet lag had finally caught up with her.

Issy was on the love seat with her legs over the arm rest and her head laying on the cushion at the other end. She was nursing her third beer trying not to fall asleep. As much as she wanted to be involved in the chaos going on around her she just couldn’t muster the energy.

Jeff, Shannon, and Matt were in the kitchen at the island just shootin’ the shit. Amy came out of the bathroom and noticed Issy laying on the love seat. She walked into the kitchen and looked at the boys.

“ You better go get your girl.” she said nodded in the direction of the living room. “I think she’s asleep.”

“No, I’m not!” Issy piped up from her spot on the couch. She sounded somewhat drowsy even to herself so she knew she sounded half asleep to the rest of the group. Jeff smiled and shook his head before getting up and walking into the living room.

“You look pretty asleep to me.” he said smiling down at her.

“ If I was asleep could I do this?” she asked while flipping him off.

He snickered “I’ve seen Matt do some weird shit in his sleep so it’s possible.” She cracked a smile and took another sip from her beer. Jeff reached out and took it from her. “Come on darlin’ lets get you home and in bed.” ‘Did he just mean that like it sounded?’ she thought to herself.

“I’m fine. Really.” she said suppressing a yawn.

Jeff set her beer on the end table next to a bunch of empties left from everyone and grabbed her hand. He tugged her arm a little trying to get her up but she refused to budge. “I will carry you to the car.”

“Pfft.” she scoffed. “Try it. See what happens.”

“You asked for it.” he said grinning at her mischievously. With that said he pulled her up by both arms and tossed her over his shoulder causing her to squeal.

“Put me down!” she said trying to wiggle free.

“Nope.” He proceeded to walk into the kitchen causing everyone to laugh. “Say good night Issy.” She was glaring at his back and trying not to check him out. ‘Nice ass’ she thought smiling slightly.

“Good night Issy!” the three friend said in unison. Jeff turned around and started walking out of the kitchen. Issy lifted her head and glared at the remaining ‘party goers’.

“A little help would be nice!” They just laughed.

“Have fun you two.” Amy called after them while shooting Issy a wink.

“I hate you all!” Isabelle yelled as Jeff carried her to the door. Jeff shook his head smiling widely even though she couldn’t see him. “You really can put me down now.” she said to Jeff pleadingly.

“No can do, doll.” Issy groaned at his comment and gave up fighting him.

Jeff opened the door and stepped outside taking in the crisp night air, “You wanna pull the door shut.” he asked trying not the laugh.

“Piss off!” she said while she pulled the door shut.

“Thank you.” was all he replied as he walked down the steps and out to the car.

The night air was like an instant caffeine buzz to Isabelle. She took the boost of energy as a chance to once again attempt to wiggle from Jeff’s grasp.

“Don’t fight it.” he said. They both realized how it sounded and giggled. “Not what I meant.”

“Uh huh.” By now they had reached his car. “Just shut up and put me down so I can get in the car.” Jeff sat her down in front of the passenger side door and walked around to his side.

“Homeward bound.” he said as he climbed in the car.

She opened the door and said sarcastically “No, Disney Land.” as she climbed in the car and closed the door, She closed the door and the pair made their way to Jeff’s trailer. The pulled up in front of the house and Issy opened her door. “I can walk myself in thank you.”

They wade their way up the steps and Jeff noticed a note taped to the screen door. He pulled it down and read it to himself.
‘Jeff,
I came by to get my stuff and no one was home. Try to be around tomorrow so I can pick it up or I’ll just have Matt let me in. I’ll be out of your hair in no time.
Have a nice life!
Beth

Jeff frowned and crumpled the note in his hand as he opened the door Once again Jack greeted them at the door. Jeff turned to Issy trying to hide the hurt and annoyance he had felt while reading Beth’s note. “Well, I should probably show you around. I’m sure you wanna get to bed.”

Issy could see the sadness around his eyes and put her hand on his arm. “You ok?”
He nodded. “Yeah.” he paused before turning back to the living room. “Ok. Living room, obviously. Kitchen is through there.” he said pointing to the right of the living room.

Issy turned her head and peered in the direction of the kitchen. “That’d be the room with the sink in it?” she asked jokingly.

“Yeah, that’d be the room with the sink, smartass” he replied and walked through the living room. Issy followed suit once again trying not to check out his assets. He stopped at the first door on the left side of the hallway. “This is the office/art room/ everything else.” She laughed softly and continued to follow him down the hall. He stopped at the next door, which was on the left side of the hall, and opened the door. “This would be your room.”

“Wow! My very own room!” she gushed playfully.

He turned and looked at her. “I thought you were tired, goof ball.”

“I was ‘til someone carried me out into the cold. Talk about instant caffeine buzz.”

He shrugged and walked down the hall. “Bathroom.” Before she could make a smartass remark he turned his head to look back at her. “That would be the one with the toilet.”

She grinned up at him. “Good to know.”

Jeff turned slightly and pointed to the room at the end of the hall where they were standing. “My room.”

Issy peered around him and noticed the door was shut. “What? I don’t get to see it?”

‘Just breathe. She just wants to see inside. It’s not like she wants to be in it with you.’ Jeff opened the door and backed towards the opposite wall so Isabelle could look inside.

Issy rested her hand on the door frame and stuck her head in the room. She scanned the room taking in the purple walls and all the eclectic furnishings that were against the walls. She smiled slightly. It definitely fit Jeff’s personality. “Anything else I should know about?” she asked as she squeezed past Jeff to head back up the hall towards the living room.

“Umm, the back porch railing isn’t the sturdiest so I wouldn’t recommend jumping off it. Shannon learned the hard way.”

Issy laughed and shook her head as they entered the living room. “Why the hell would I need to know that?!” she asked taking a seat on the couch.

“I know how you Tennessee girls are. Jumping off shit in the middle of the night and acting all crazy.” he said teasingly.

“ Uh no, that’s only North Carolina boys.” she replied and stuck her tongue out at him.

Jeff thought it about for a second. “You’re right.”

Shortly after the tour of the house they both decided it would be a good idea to get some sleep. After all it was almost 12:30 in the morning. The two of them headed down the hall. Jeff stopped at Issy’s room as she stepped inside. “I’m down the hall if you need anything.”

“What, you’re not gonna tuck me in?” she asked grinning playfully. ’Oh my God! Did I just say that?! Way to go dumbass!’

Jeff tried to control his the thoughts he was having. Visions of picking her up and carrying her down the hall to his bed laying claim to her in every way a man could flashed through his mind. Just thinking about it made his jeans feel slightly tighter than usual. He let out a breath and leaned in the doorway. “’Night doll face.”

She smiled at him, leaned up and kissed his cheek. “Sweet dreams.”

With that said Jeff turned and made his way to his bedroom. He closed the door behind him and let out a breath he didn’t know he’d been holding. He stripped down to his boxers, climbed in bed and spent the night dreaming of his darling Isabelle.
Back to top Go down
awprncss4386

awprncss4386

PostSubject: Re: Photograph- Jeff Hardy/OC 18+   Photograph- Jeff Hardy/OC 18+ EmptyThu May 26, 2011 1:41 pm

Photograph

Chapter 12- Old Friends and Old Girlfriends

The next morning…

Issy climbed out of bed around 10:30 and threw on some ‘girl’ boxers. She always slept in a tank top and her underwear but she figured it wasn’t a good idea to walk out in that. She opened the bedroom door and walked into the living room. She wondered if Jeff was still in bed until she heard the shower start running. ‘Wouldn’t mind being in that shower.’ Issy sat down on the couch, turned on the TV and began to flip through the channels. She settled on the Ace of Cakes marathon and snuggled down into the corner of the couch. A few moments later Jack come trotting in the living room and hopped up on the couch next to Issy.

“Well, good morning to you too Jack.” Issy said while scratching his ears. He stood on her lap and happily licked at her face. “Easy there killer. I don’t need your tongue in my mouth.” She chuckled slightly and pushed Jack out of her face. He reluctantly laid with his head in her lap and the pair watched TV.

About fifteen minutes later Jeff was still in the shower. By this time Isabelle realized she really had to pee. Just as she was getting up to go bang on the bathroom door she heard the sound of tires on gravel. Jack jumped off the couch and stood at the door. Issy walked up the hallway and heard Jeff singing ‘Hey Girl’ by O.A.R rather loudly to the shower head. She stopped in front of the bathroom door and pounded on it with her hand.

“Yeah?!” Jeff yelled.

“ First, I gotta pee so hurry the hell up! And I think someone just pulled up outside.” she hollered through the door.

“I’ll be out in a minute!” he yelled back.

Issy turned and headed back up the hall. “Oh and let O.A.R sing that song!!” she yelled loudly as she continued into the living room.

Jeff turned off the shower and stepped out. Grabbing a towel off the shelf he wrapped it around his waist and began ringing some of the water from his multi-colored hair. Once he was satisfied that he’d gotten as much water out as he could he removed the towel and began to dry himself off.

Meanwhile, Isabelle was about to sit down on the couch when someone knocked rather loudly on the door. Jeff heard the knock, surprisingly and opened the bathroom door a crack.

“You wanna get that?”

“Yeah.” Issy walked over to the door, turned the knob and pulled it open. Standing on the other side of the door was a woman that looked to be about her age with dark reddish brown hair. The woman didn’t look exactly happy to see Isabelle standing there. “Can I help you?” Issy asked pleasantly.

“Jeff here?”

“Yeah.” Issy stepped out of the way and let the woman in. She closed the door behind her and turned to the woman who was looking her up and down disapprovingly.

Jeff wrapped the towel around his waist, opened the bathroom door, and made his way up the hallway to see who happened to be at the door.

“Who was at the door, Issaboo?” Jeff said walking up the hallway clad in nothing but a towel. He walked into the living room and saw his not so invited guest. “Beth.” he stated.

“I take it this would be my replacement.” she said snidely while motioning to Issy. Beth turned her attention to Jeff looking at his choice of attire. “You always did like it first thing in the morning.”

Jeff glared at her slightly. “You’re here to get your shit not to run your mouth.” he said sternly. Issy just stood there not sure what to do or if she should say anything so, she sat down on the couch and turned her attention back to the TV. “Let me get dressed and I’ll get your shit.” Jeff walked to the bedroom he once shared with Beth. He pulled on a pair of boxers and jeans. He figured he’d better hurry up. He didn’t trust Beth alone with Issy.

While Jeff was in the bedroom getting dressed Beth walked around the living room. She kept looking at Issy. Issy could feel Beth’s eyes on her but she remained focused on the TV.

“So, you’re the new girlfriend huh?”

“I’m sorry?” Issy said as if she didn’t hear her. She glanced in Beth’s direction.

“You’re the new girl.”

“Not exactly.” she said. Her hair had started to fall out of the knot she’d put it in before she went to bed, so some of the purple strands were noticeable.

Beth walked over to her and lifted a few strands of her hair. “And look how cute. You two match.”

Isabelle turned and stared Beth down. “Yeah, you can stop touching me now.” she said still glaring.

Jeff came up the hall to find Beth and Isabelle locked in a staring match. He cleared his throat and the both of them looked at him. “You two done?”

Issy looked at Jeff and noticed he was shirtless and his jeans were slung low on his hips. ‘oh good lord!’ “Wasn’t started yet.” she said clenching her jaw slightly.

“Most of your stuff is in the floor in the office. Beth stalked out of the room. Jeff turned and smirked at Issy. “Down killer.”

She smiled innocently. “What? I didn’t do anything.” ‘stupid bitch was about to get slapped.’

Jeff just shook his head at her and headed towards the hallway. Beth was in the office making sure all of her stuff was there. Most of her clothes were in trash bags, which didn’t make her very happy.

“Nice to see you packed so well.” she said sarcastically.

“What were you expecting suitcases with silk lining or somethin’?”

She just rolled her eyes and grabbed two of the bags. She walked up into the living room and headed for the door. She sent a glare Issy’s way and opened the front door.

“Need help?” Issy asked smiling at her.

“Fuck you bitch!”

“Hey! Just keep walkin’.” Jeff said sternly. Beth slammed the door and Jeff looked at Isabelle.

“She’s not my type anyway.” she said smiling brightly.

Jeff couldn’t help but laugh at her. “You’re being so helpful babe.” he said sitting next to her on the couch.

She shrugged. “Always here to help.”

“I bet.” Jeff leaned over and kissed her temple. “Thanks for the support.” ‘oh my god did I just kiss her? What the hell is wrong with me?!?’

Issy smiled all the while thinking ‘god I wish he’d kiss my lips and not my head. Wait…what?!’ “So, Mr. Hardy, what shall we do after she leaves?”

“Well, Miss Andrews, I should probably feed you.”

Issy chuckled. “Food is good. I like food.”

“Me too.” he laughed. “Then, I dunno. Thought we could wander around the property for awhile.”

“You’re not gonna kill me and bury me in the hill are you?”

Jeff laughed. “No way. Beth maybe, but not you.”

Beth just happened to walk in when her name was mentioned. “Beth maybe what?”

“Nothing.” he said ignoring her eye roll. She continued carry her stuff out to the car. About 30 minutes later she was making her last trip out the door. Jeff stood in the doorway as she walked down the steps. “Nice of you to keep the Blazer.”

She looked back at him. “You weren’t using it.”

Jeff just shook his head and walked back in the house. Issy was in the guest room getting dressed and well occupying herself so she didn’t do anything stupid. She took her boxers off and pulled on a pair of low rise jeans that fit just right. She found her hot pink bra with black polka dots all over it. ‘might as well feel a little cuter even if no one sees it’ She dug through her suitcase and settled for a kelly green t-shirt that said ‘what the duck?’ in yellow with a picture of a yellow duck that looked sort of like a rubber ducky on it. She took her hair down and brushed it out before she French braided it into pig tails. She put on her chucks and walked out the bedroom door almost running into Jeff.

“Jeez just tackle me, Iss.” he said playfully.

“You wish!” ‘you have no idea how much.’ Jeff thought. “Get dressed and I’ll make something to eat.”

Jeff made his way down the hallway and into his bedroom. He left the door open since he was just looking for a shirt. “I have a better idea.”

“You, have an idea. WOW!” she said interrupting him.

He laughed. “God you’re catty today. What’s with you?”

“Eh, who knows. So, this idea…” she paused waiting for his response.

“How ‘bout we go to Dad’s and make him cook.

She chuckled and shook her head. She walked up the hall and leaned against the door frame. She managed to look in as he was pulling a shirt over his head. ‘god even that’s hot….I really need to get laid!’ “Well, let’s get to it. I’m hungry!”

“And impatient.” he teased.

“Yeah like you’re one for waiting around.” she said rolling her eyes. This got her a nudge in the arm from Jeff causing her to somewhat loose her balance. She grabbed a hold of the door frame to keep from toppling over. “God, just knock me over!”

“Payback for trying to tackle me.” He smiled at her. “Alright, let’s go.”

The two of them left the house, got in Jeff’s car and made there way to Claude’s house. Jeff parked the car and got out. Isabelle followed suit and the two of them walked up the steps to the door. Jeff opened the door and stepped inside.

“Nothing like knocking.” Issy said sarcastically.

“Shut up! It’s Dad’s house.” he quipped. “Anybody home?”

“Kitchen.” Claude replied.

“That’s where I was hoping you’d be.” They could hear Claude laugh as the made their way through the living room towards the kitchen. “I brought you a present.”

Issy smacked his arm. “You’d think I was a toy or something.” she giggled as they reached the kitchen.

“Whatcha got there son?” Claude asked smiling at his son.

“Isabelle came home for a visit.” Jeff said smiling widely.

“Hey pop.” she said. She’d always referred to him as ‘pop’ it just seemed more fitting than calling him Claude or Legend.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Photograph- Jeff Hardy/OC 18+   Photograph- Jeff Hardy/OC 18+ Empty

Back to top Go down

Photograph- Jeff Hardy/OC 18+
Page 1 of 1