The Fiction Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fiction Corner

Do you write? Fiction? Poetry? Original Fiction?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

WTF?!?!?!?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kricket

Kricket

WTF?!?!?!? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF?!?!?!?   WTF?!?!?!? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 7:05 pm

Where can I sign up for this?
Back to top Go down
http://snathaid-mhor.deviantart.com/
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

PostSubject: WTF?!?!?!? ~ 17 ~   WTF?!?!?!? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 7:28 pm

Soft kisses on my neck woke me up from a very contented slumber. I sighed happily, eyes still closed, as I scooted around to face him. 7 was no where to be seen, it was just #4 and I still very naked in my bed. He ran his hands down my sides and over my ass as I snuggled into his chest. He started running his hands through my hair which somehow got me purring softly. With his index finger, he lifted my chin up so that I was looking him in the eyes. He tenderly planted his lips on mine making us both sigh.

"Ugh I need a shower." I mumbled into his chest

"How about a hot bath?" #4 suggested quietly

I grinned at him as he slid out of bed, pulling me with him. Man he was fucking tall! I giggled as I had a hard time keeping up with his long legs. After I slipped into the bathroom, he quickly shut the door behind me. I hopped up on the counter as he started the bath. As he let the water run, he walked over to where I was sitting and placed his hands on my hips again and just stared at me. Grinning at him, I wrapped my legs around his waist and gently pulled him to me.

He crashed his lips on mine hungrily and I knew we were going to Christen the hotel bathroom. It was hot, in a good way, and I loved it! I let my hands roam as he kissed me. At some point he scooted me so I was barely sitting on the edge of the counter. My breasts were squished against his chest which I think really turned us both on even more. I gasped at the sudden insertion of his fingers into my womanhood which made him chuckle softly.

I could feel the tip of his cock pressing into me and I bit his lip. He dug his nails into my hips in response which made me moan. I leaned down and lightly bit his nipple which made him moan. And oh Lord his moans were erotic and primal that I drug my nails lightly down his back. That seemed to do the trick and he entered me in one swift thrust.

"My God Mick was right...." He breathed into my ear,"..... you are sooooooo fucking tight, Precious."

"Mmmm harder." I somehow moaned out

He did as I asked and I could swear he was hitting the back of my pelvic bone! As my release hit me, I bit down on his shoulder. He came a few seconds later breathing heavy.We pulled away from one another and grinned. He then helped me off the counter and into the very warm water. He slid in behind me and squeezed my tits making me giggle. I took a deep breath trying to calm myself down.

"What are we gonna do today?" #4 quietly asked

"Corey and I are gonna go get me a new phone!" I giggled, remember what he'd promised me

"Hmmm, perhaps I can tag along. Maybe we can find something that, how did you put it last night, pops out at us?" He stated, amusement in his voice

"You're more than welcome to join me anytime!" I replied

"Maybe I'll come too then." We suddenly heard 7 say from the doorway

"Hey dude." #4 replied

"Heya sexy!" I stated, winking at him

"You guys might wanna hurry up. Corey will be here in about 15 minutes." 7 warned us

"Oh chier ! " I replied, making them look at me funny

"Can you help me wash my hair?" I asked to noone in particular

"Turn and face Jim and I will." 7 replied, giving me a warm smile

"Thanks love." I stated, doing as my Master asked

So I turned so that James and I were facing one another and scooted down to wet my hair. 7 was suprisingly gentle as he washed my hair and #4 washed the rest of me. My God this has got to be what heaven is like! When they were done with me I quickly got out to dry off and start getting ready for my day. Jim washed himself up, not washing his hair, and got out too. An acoustic was sitting on the bed and dresser when I emerged from the bathroom in a towel. 7 winked at me and said they had to have a valid reason for being in my room and that we did really need to start working on my music lessons.

I finally got dressed in: WTF?!?!?!? - Page 2 08-gothic-coats-hls-091l

WTF?!?!?!? - Page 2 8278 (the mesh top & bra)

I put my hair up in a high pony tail then split it into 4 smaller ponytails which I proceeded to braid. I applied a thick black eyeliner all the way around my eyes and sprayed my favorite axe to complete myself. Just as I started playing the acoustic on my bed there came a knock at the door. #4 said he'd get it since I had started trying to mimic what 7 was doing. We figured it was Corey, which it was, but we hadn't counted on #3 being with him. The pair greeted us as 7 instructed me.

"You almost ready to go, kiddo?" Corey laughed

"We can finish this up later. Mind if James and I tag along?" 7 stated

"Not at all. Everyone ready?" Corey asked as I set the guitar down

I nodded as we were ushered out of my room. Chris made me feel uncomfortable, and not in a good way, so I stayed close to 7. Well, 7 and #4. Corey was talking animatedly, alot like Joey does when he gets excited, about who-the-hell-knows-what with #3. We had plenty of room in the limo that was waiting for us so Corey turned his attention to me. He got me talking about the phone and other stuff while the other 3 just listened. I wanted some new art supplies so he said we'd try and find an arts place while we were out. Of course #3 wanted to go the mall so we headed there first since we could get my phone there anyways.

They all went with me to get the phone which suprisingly didn't take long, even with getting all the accessories for it. Corey paid out and I made the boys laugh as I happily skipped out of the store. Chris and Corey decided to pair off to go look at God-knows-what so #4 said he'd stay with me "to make sure nothing happened". 7 remained quiet so we parted ways.

"I know of a store that we should head to." 7 quietly stated making me cock my eyebrow at him

#4 agreed to it so I shrugged and silently followed the pair. Well I wasn't 'following', more like walking in between them as 7 led us to where we were going. Amazingly this mall had a basement where the more "adult" stores were located. Some freaky stores, might I add. Apparently we'd arrived as 7 stopped in his tracks and took a deep breath. They were risking being recognized and that would be really bad for their image if they were recognized in this particular store. Especially with their lead singer's 18-year-old-daughter with them!!

As we walked around, and 7 explicity told me I was to follow him like I was on a collar & leash, I realized that this store was expressly for BdSm. It kind of freaked me out but turned me on all at the same time. 7 suddenly turned around smiling and told me to come to him. I did as I was told and he put this on me "to see if it fits": WTF?!?!?!? - Page 2 Cxr-sv503.

OMG it was fucking uber comfy! The fur lining was sheepskin and it fit perfectly. If I'd have been a dog my tail would've been wagging!

"What do you think Little one?" 7 questioned

All I could do was vigorously nod my head yes which made him laugh.

"Then this will be your permanent collar." He amusingly replied

"Hey I think I found cuffs that go with that collar!" #4 stated loudly, showing off what he'd found: WTF?!?!?!? - Page 2 Sv501

The shop owner came over and looked at what the 2 men were holding in their hands.

"Indeed. They do go together although most people buy them seperate. I'll give you a discount for buying them both." The shopkeep stated

"Sounds good." 7 responded, giving me an affectionate look, "Come on Little one."

#4 handed 7 some bills and then walked me outside. A few minutes later 7 came out with a plain black bag and smiled at me. We walked around more just looking at different stuff. Mostly me looking around while they followed. It was kinda weird. Then I began to wonder how #4 would react to the way 7 had me dressed the first time I went to the mall?! Would he be able to restrain himself? Or would he have to find somewhere to violate me, in a good way of course, like an animal?

"What's got you all smiley, Precious?" #4 whispered in my ear as I browsed CDs in FYE

"Just thinking is all." I quietly replied

He grinned at me as he watched me dig through the shelves. Nothing caught my attention and I sighed heavily. Fuck the only good band out there any more was my dad's band! Shaking my head, and coincidentally hitting myself in the eye with a braid, I sighed again. #4 laughed at me when the braid hit my face and I glared at him. Playfully of course, but I still glared. Satisfied this store had nothing decent I wandered outside to sit down. Lame ass music scene!

Once #4 & 7 came out we continued our journey through the mall. I squeeled like a fan girl when we came upon Hot Topic right next to a Spencer's. The boys just shook their heads at me as I briskly walked towards my favorite stores. Corey had made a mistake in giving me one of his credit cards and I took no time in making use of it! A couple hours later we all met up in the food court, with me being a very happy girl.

"Having fun?" Corey chuckled, seeing me bouncing in my seat as I played with my new phone

"Hehehe of course!" I giggled back

"She's got the energy of Joey but your looks, Dude!" Chris stated making everyone but me laugh

I was too busy discovering the cool features on my new playtoy!!!! During our travels through the mall I made a severe mistake in mentioning the video camera Corey had gotten me. 7 said that they'd have to put it to use this evening and then grinned. I gulped, mostly for dramatic effect, with my eyes wide. He chuckled at me and then ran his hand down my cheek softly.

Back to top Go down
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

PostSubject: WTF?!?!?!? ~ 18 ~   WTF?!?!?!? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 7:30 pm

Before we left the mall 7 and #4 had found several outfits/costumes they wanted for me for our playtime. I belonged to the pair even if no one but the 3 of us knew it. We finally left the mall around dinner time. As we rode back to the hotel Joey called Corey, I guess to make plans for the evening. Apparently they were going to shoot pool at some pool hall a few blocks from the hotel. I had been invited until Joey informed my Father that since I was under 21 I couldn't get in. My pouting seemed to amuse everyone in the limo. Corey and I stopped in one of the hotel's restaraunts to have dinner while everyone else went to their rooms.

We sat around talking all through dinner and I even got the phone numbers of most of the bandmembers so that if I needed to get ahold of anyone I could. He kissed my cheek and told me to have a good evening, suggesting I hang out with #4 since I haven't spent alot of time with him. It shocked me when he suddenly whipped his phone out and apparently called him up asking if he would hang out with me. He told me that #4 was on his way down and he hoped we got to know one another a little bit better this evening. Little did he know what his friend and bandmate was doing with his daughter! MWUAHAHAHA!!

"Hey guys." #4 stated cheerfully

"Well I'll leave you 2 to making plans for your evening. Look after her, ok?" Corey asked

"Sure thing dude. Let's go up to your room so we can figure out what we wanna do." #4 stated loud enough for Corey to hear, which confused me

He laughed at me, but not in a mean way, and stated that if we didn't leave my room Corey wouldn't think twice about it, figuring we'd decided to stay in. #4 was quite sneaky when he wanted to be! I followed the monstrous man to the elevators. We stayed silent the whole way, even until we got to my room. As I started to open my door he called up 7. We left the door unlocked and slipped out of our shoes. Now it was playtime for Kia and her Masters!!!!! #4 had me out on the balcony running his hands over me when 7 arrived. Master brought the costumes they'd bought earlier as well as my new collar & cuffs.

"Little one, sit down I wanna talk." 7 stated, voice low and deep

#4 pulled me back to the lounger as my eyes went wide and I gulped. Had I done something wrong? Did he not want me anymore? Was I not good enough? Did I not please him? Did I not make him happy? Did he no longer find me attractive? Was he completely giving me to #4? Had he found someone else? I don't know what I'd do if he left me now!

"Little one? Baby.... hey, hey, don't cry." 7 gently stated, bringing me back to reality.

I hadn't even noticed I'd begun crying until he wiped the tears from my cheeks. Why did I feel like I couldn't breath

"Dude I think you freaked her out the way you stated shit." #4 replied, gently rubbing my back

The world seemed to be spinning in circles and for some reason I couldn't seem to breath

"Oh God, Kia calm down. Please Little one!" 7 said, concern and fear seeping into his voice

"Wh.... what ..................did...........I....I.......I.... do............... wr.... wrong?" I stuttered, still trying to breath

"Oh Little one, you didn't do anything wrong. I'm so sorry." 7 stated, pulling me away from #4 and into his arms, "Shh Little one. It's gonna be ok. I promise."

"Are you starting to feel better?" #4 questioned, concerned too

I could barely breath much less talk. He got up quickly to get some water for me. Maybe half an hour later I was feeling better. They both seemed really worried about me which was adorable. Once they were satisfied I was going to live, and kissing me passionately every few minutes like they were never going to see me again, 7 started with this big discussion.

As it turns out he only wanted to chat about fantasies and what I was and was not willing to do. The pair made it hard for me to think as they kissed and caressed me. They confessed some of their fantasies which I found erotic. Perhaps I could help them fulfill a few of theirs! So we talked about what we could do to make fantasies come true. We planned some things out. We kissed, touched, caressed, nibbled.

7's phone began ringing and he reluctantly pulled out of our kiss to answer it. As he walked into my room I turned around to stradle #4. The grin that spread across his face told me he liked my aggressiveness. He tugged at the O-ring of my top and licked his lips. I sat up, lifted his shirt up and then proceeded to lick his stomach from the top of his jeans up as far as I could go. He moaned his pleasure as I sat back up.

"Ugh. I gotta go babysit this evening. So it'll just be you 2 tonight. And we're hitting the road tomorrow at 9am." 7 informed us, looking pretty pissed off

"Who you gotta babysit?" #4 questioned

"Corey and Chris. Apparently they're getting feisty and Joey can't contain the pair." 7 replied, leaning down close to me, "Relax. I'll try to make it back before you go to bed but I can't promise anything. Enjoy your time with Jim."

He kissed me passionately before gently caressing my face and then leaving #4 and I completely alone for the first time. I smiled sheepishly at him as he stared at me.

"What's on your mind, Precious?" He questioned

"Can we just hang out tonight?" I whispered, afraid he'd take it the wrong way

"Sure. Can I inquire as to why?" He gently stated, softly running his hand down my cheek

"Because we haven't gotten to really hang out and get to know one another....." I trailed

"And?" He asked, knowing I had more to say

"And... because I want this to be more than just about sex." I whispered, unable to look him in the eye

He smiled and kissed me softly.

"Those are very good reasons." He chuckled quietly, "What shall we do?"

"I still need to practice. And we never got to finish our conversation after my first 'Knot concert." I replied

"That we did not, Precious." He stated, softly kissing my neck

We moved into the room, making sure to shut the sliding glass door and curtain, and he called down to room service. [s]Sitting[/s], no deciding to lay on my side, on the bed I watched as he ordered some sort of wine and something else to go with it. I wasn't quite paying attention to what he was saying, more to how he was standing, how he was holding himself, his body language, his lips, how soft his skin actually was.....

"Precious?" I suddenly heard him say

"Huh?!" I questioned, making him chuckle

"You are so incredibly adorable!" He laughed softly

I cocked my eyebrow at him before he leaned down to kiss me. We made out for a little while before getting down to guitar lessons. He sat behind me and showed me how to play. He said I was making great progress but I wasn't convinced. When I started getting really frustrated, he took the guitar from me and set it aside. It had been an hour since he got off the phone with room service and they finally arrived with what he'd ordered.

I watched him intently as he poured 2 glasses of a light pink wine. Grinning at me he handed me a glass and sat back down. I took a small sip, remembering what 7 had advised, and was pleasantly suprised to find it tasted pretty sweet. Sitting down next to me he smirked.

"What?" I questioned, subconsciously returning with my own grin

"We could get out your new video camera." He quietly stated

"Hmmm, we could, couldn't we?" I giggled

He nodded so I got up and got the box out that had everything still in it. #4 helped me set it up and before long he was making me the star of his own production.

"This is my perfect Gothic Angel." He said to the camera, pointing it at me

I was laying on my back on the bed with my right knee bent and arms folded behind my head. Grinning at him, and the camera, I winked and then stood up on my knees. I ran my hands down my chest stopping to play with the O-ring on my top. Although I couldn't be certain, I think he was licking his lips behind the camera. As slowly as I could I slid off the bed and walked backwards to the sliding glass door to my balcony. He followed me, making sure to capture me running my hand down the front of my pants and sort of squeezing myself. His moan was low and I wasn't sure if the camera caught it or not.

"Isn't she a vision of sexuality?" He asked to no one in particular

He watched me through the lens of the camera as I slowly slid my top off, leaving just the mesh top underneath it and my breasts completely exposed. Even through the fabric of his jeans I could see him stirring to life. Suddenly he stopped filming and I thought something was wrong.

"Is something..." I trailed before he silenced me with a kiss

"Why don't you put on that silky gown Mick got for ya. The one he took those pictures of you in." He said, hot breath tickling my ear

"Anything you want." I purred, running my hand over the bulge in his jeans making him moan at the contact

"Preciousssssssssssss." He kinda growled at me

"Do you know how incredibly hot that noise is?" I whispered, walking over to where my clothes were at

He grinned at me as I found it and went to the bathroom to change. When I came back out a few minutes later, he was sitting on the bed. He had turned on the stereo and some weird music was playing. The lights had been turned down to a soft glow.

"Dance for me." He stated, aiming the camera at me

So I did as my Master requested. Sort of did my own thing, no real "dance" involved. Moved as the music made me feel. Before long I'd forgotten that there was another person in the room and that he was filming me! The first song ended and quickly jumped into the next. Since he didn't say anything else I continued my dancing. Four songs later *giggity* he said I could stop dancing as he shut off the camera. Standing to his full height he pulled me into his arms and just held me.

"You are such a free spirit. So beautiful and charming. Your natural sensuality is just astounding." He whispered in my ear

I could only blush. No one had ever said anything like that to me before. He ushered me back to the bed where he poured a second glass of wine for us both. We sat around just talking. Boring? To some maybe. But once we actually got to talking we just couldn't stop. We talked about his home, my home, my childhood, my mother, and just about anything else you could possibly think of. By my 4th *giggity* glass of wine I was really starting to feel the effects and he got me settled in bed.

"Precious, this has been an incredible evening. Get some sleep." #4 stated, making sure I was ok

"Mmm, don't want you to go." I sleepily, and sorta tipsy, stated turning onto my left side to look up at him

"I don't want to either but Corey will kill me if he were to find out. I'm just down the hall, love." He replied, kissing me passionately

"Uuuuuuhhh hate hiding...." I mumbled

"I know. Mick and I do too. Good night Precious." He responded, kissing me again before getting up and quietly leaving my room

I hated not being able to have him stay with me but he was probably right. Corey would kill us all if he ever found out. Sleep over took me a few very short minutes later.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

PostSubject: WTF?!?!?!? ~ 19 ~   WTF?!?!?!? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 7:32 pm

Have I ever mentioned how much I hate "exercising", especially with Chris?

"Come on, slow poke!" He yelled from about 20 feet ahead of me

Bastard!

"You.......... know............ I'm............not...............good......at....... running..... right?" I yelled, breathing extremely heavy

He just laughed.

"Yeah, and that's why we're doing it. You're out of shape, girl! By the time I'm done with you, you're going to be toned and sleek." He chuckled, stopping so I could catch up, "Your stamina will increase as you get into better shape. I promise. Now let's go!"

I sighed and did my best to catch up. We had done 15 minutes of stretching out and now we're on a 2 mile run, 1 mile one way and a mile on the way back. He said we'll stretch out again, catch our breath, and then do a little weight training at a local gym. Then we'll be done for the day. I swear he's gonna kill me with these damned runs! When we made it back to the busses, where we started out, #4 and Corey were standing outside smoking.

"How's it going?" Corey chuckled

"I think your kid hates me, dude." #3 laughed

"You..... suck..." I said in between breaths

"You'll love me in the long run, honey." #3 replied before telling me I should drink some Gatorade

Corey handed me a bottle and I opened it up. Damn, I didn't realize I was THAT thirsty! I'd downed probably half the bottle before I set it down to start breathing again. #3 laughed and asked if I was ready to start my stretches. Glaring at him made him laugh again as we got started. Somehow he told Corey we were heading to a gym after this to do some weight training and that we'd be about an hour. Which was perfect for Corey because he had an interview shortly and by the time he got back so would we. We were heading to lunch, according to him, so I smiled greatfully at him.

#3 was kind enough to let me walk to the gym. The owner greeted us and then let us get down to business. Even if I hated exercisizing, I had to admit #3 was a great instructor. Instead of yelling at me for not being "in the right position", he explained why it wasn't right and showed me where I should be. The gym teachers I've had in the past just screamed at the class for not knowing that shit. Like we'd know! We weren't marines, for fuck's sake, how the hell are we supposed to know the "proper" position for a "correct" push up?!

When we were finally done and walking back to the busses #3 started chatting about the rest of my school work. I told him how the music lessons were going and that I felt 7 & #4 were being too kind when they say I'm improving. He laughed softly and stated if they thought I was improving then I was because they'd never say anything they didn't mean. I smiled at the blond man. He got me talking about science and the grossness of dissecting whatever it was I was to be dissecting very soon. That made him laugh and said I should get Corey to help out with that.

"What's so funny?" #4 asked as we boarded the bus

"#3 thinks I should get Corey to help out with the dissecting portion of science class." I giggled

#4 burst out laughing too and stated that I really should. I grinned at him as #3 handed me a towel "to dry off with". I felt incredibly icky all sweaty and wondered when I'd be able to take a shower. 'Ah life out on the road' I sighed plopping down across from #4. He just looked at me and I smiled sheepishly at him. He was quite the intelligent man and I thoroughly enjoyed the conversation we'd had the last night in the last hotel we had.

Most of the rest of the band were doing interviews so I went to grab the acoustic Corey had bought me and sat back down in my previous position. I'd done a bit of practicing since my last "lesson" with #4 and 7. I'd gotten so into it that I'd closed my eyes and just let it flow. When I stopped I heard clapping.

"Honey that was beautiful! Mick and James are really doing well with you!" Corey laughed, sitting next to me

"Didn't I tell you, you were improving, Little one?" 7 stated, sitting down next to #4

"That was awesome, Kia!" Joey gushed, sitting on the floor to my left

I blushed at their comments. Sensing my discomfort, #4 asked what was happening for lunch. Corey said that he and I had plans, which seemed to make 7 pout. Or as close to pouting as he could muster. Which was really cute! Damn did I mention how fucking hot that man was?! Snapping back to reality I told Corey I was gonna change clothes and that I'd be ready to go soon. He kissed my cheek as I got up and headed to the bunks. After digging for a few minutes I decided on:

WTF?!?!?!? - Page 2 18501_01_d

WTF?!?!?!? - Page 2 Tigerlillytopa

WTF?!?!?!? - Page 2 424SC-JV-2T (with my jeans tucked inside)

Naturally my collar went with the outfit as well as the wrist cuffs that #4 gave me. I sprayed myself down with my favorite Axe body spray, applied some thick black eyeliner, on top and bottom of course, and stood there trying to decide what the hell to do with my hair.

"I want to talk about that piece you played later, Little one." 7 suddenly stated as he walked past me to the back

He didn't even give me a chance to respond. Sighing heavily I tried to focus on what to do with my hair. Hmm, perhaps I'll make 4 braids out of it. Ah, fuck it, I'll leave it down today and just take some hair ties with me. When I emerged, #4 and #3 looked at me lustfully. Joey smiled at me and Corey asked if I was ready to go. I nodded my head and bid the guys goodbye before deboarding the bus.

Corey started chatting away about who-knows-what as we walked the few blocks to where we were eating. He had me laughing as we walked in and were seated. Suddenly he got very quiet and it kind of frightened me. He was staring at me intently and I started wondering if he knew or not.

"Kia we're getting about a month off in a few weeks." He started

"Oh?" I quietly questioned

"Yeah. I know this is your first time in my home turf, so to speak, and my family is dying to meet you." He stated as the waitress brought our drinks

"Uh huh." I replied, watching him suspiciously

"Well I don't you to feel uncomfortable. You have a younger brother and grandparents who are probably going to want to smother you. Sometime before we go home I'm gonna talk to some of the guys to see if you can't stay with them a few nights so that you can get away from the family if you need too." Corey replied, giving me an unsure smile

I just cocked my eyebrow at him.

"I'd really like to take you around, show you where I used to hang out, where I grew up, that sort of lame stuff." He nervously chuckled

"Really?" I questioned

"Yeah! I mean I know that you don't have any emotional attachment to your home like I do mine but at least I can show you more about me and where I come from!" He stated, smiling

"Sounds like fun. Can we visit the porn shop you used to work at?" I questioned

He cringed and looked at me with wide eyes.

"How the hell did you know about that?" He asked in suprise

"Common knowledge dude. Remember I was a 'Knot fan before I was your kid." I laughed

"Damnit." He stated, snapping his fingers for dramatic effect which got me to laughing harder

"On a serious note though, I'm really glad I found you." He quietly said

"Me too. I like you a helluva lot more than the Wicked Witch of the West." I retorted making him laugh this time

We talked more extensively about his home and where he grew up. He confessed that although I had a room it wasn't decorated or anything. There was furniture there but if I didn't like it I was free to redocorate. Smiling up at him I asked if I could paint and such. "Thinking" for a minute, with the rubbing of his chin for effect, he said I was free to do what I wished and that he was excited to see what I did with my room. I was quite suprised to learn I not only had my own bathroom but a balcony as well!

By the time we got back from lunch, it was almost time for them to start getting ready. Most were already getting antsy so I grabbed my sketch books and headed to the back. 7 must have been in his bunk because the back lounge was empty. I frowned, hoping to get to talk to him, and then sat down. Oh well. He must be in some weird mood so I'll leave him alone. The hell if I'm going to invoke his anger by searching for him!

I followed the guys into the venue. Since their dressing room was sacred I went out to hang with their roadies. I was watching 7's guitar tech as he tuned some of 7's guitars. Timidly I began asking questions which he happily answered for me. When he was done, I went to find #4's guitar tech. He was just as happy to answer my questions as the other guy and I was greatful! Before long I was instructed that they were about to hit the stage so I went to stand out in front of the stage between the barrier & guards and the stage.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

PostSubject: WTF?!?!?!? ~ 20 ~   WTF?!?!?!? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 7:34 pm

I had been escorted back to the bus since I didn't want to hang around the Meet & Greet. Figuring I had some time before they boarded and we hit the road again, I pulled out my science book and was going over the last lesson. Corey seemed suprised that I was breezing through my studies as quickly as I was. Chuckling I reminded him that back with Mom I was in all advanced classes and these studies were not advanced. He laughed too and shook his head.

Man dissecting was gross and I was trying to put it off as long as possible.

"What's the face for?" I heard Corey exclaim

"Dude! I don't know if I can do this lab assignment." I sadly stated

"How come?" He questioned, sitting down across from me at the kitchen table

"It's dissecting something." I replied, making another gross face

He laughed.

"I can help you with it if you'd like." Corey replied

"That would be fuckin awesome!" I grinned

So we sat there talking about what to dissect so that he could get the stuff as soon as possible. When #4 & #3 boarded they both started laughing when he realized I'd conned Corey into helping me with the dissection part of science class. Corey looked at him funny which made me snicker.

"What the hell are you 2 laughing at?" Corey defensively questioned

"Having fun in science class?" #3 laughed

"Hey my daughter needs help and I'm happy to do what I can to help her!" Corey defensively stated making them both laugh

"Why are we laughing so hard?" Joey asked as he and 7 boarded

#3 and #4 got the pair up to speed. #1 got all excited and said he wanted to help with the dissection. I cocked my eyebrow at him which made him laugh. Corey said he was more than welcome to help but he had call and get the materials. I burst out laughing when #1 handed Corey his phone and told him to "get on it". Sighing Corey dialed the number to order what was needed as I continued, or as best as I could with Joey firing question after question at me about my science studies,

7 disappeared, I guess to go "clean up" as most of them called it. I desperately wanted to go to the back to be with him but Corey and #1 had my attention at the moment. The pair even helped me do a practice run of the final exam to see how I'd do and what I needed to concentrate on. #1 and #4 got me talking about going home to Iowa while Corey graded my test-run test.

"Are you excited?" #1 asked

"Sort of. I've heard it gets really, really cold in the winter and I'm not a cold weather person." I chuckled

"Then you're pretty fucked." #4 stated, trying to hide his smile

"Guess so." I winked at him, making him smile

"Alright Kiddo. Feel up to taking the real thing?" Corey questioned, looking up at me

"Why?" I asked

"Because you fucking aced this test." He beamed

"Sweets! Let's get this shit over with!!!" I stated, bouncing in my seat

Handing me the necessary papers he said, "Here ya go."

So I started in on the final while Corey tried to keep everyone semi-quiet. Corey went to sit down by #4. They were talking quietly amongst themselves while #1 sat next to me for "moral support" as he put it. During my test, 7 came up and plopped down in front of me. He made it damn hard to concentrate but I somehow managed it. God his whole presence made me tremble and I hoped #1 didn't notice. When I was done I handed the paper off to Corey so he could grade it.

"You're shaking." #1 commented

"Nerves. Taking these damn finals always makes me nervous." I chuckled as 7's leg rubbed up against mine underneath the table

"You're really smart. You don't have to worry about these stupid tests." #1 replied, earning a smile from me

"Thanks man. I appreciate the vote of confidence.

#1 and I talked more about their home town and some of the things there was to do. We talked about things I liked and he suggested places I might like to go. 7 piped up and said that my family might want to spend time with me which quickly shut #1 up. Smiling at the pair I stated that the idea of spending the entire month with my new family made me cringe. Both laughed and said that I was more than welcome to hang out with them any time I needed to "get away" as 7 put it.

Corey sat down next to 7 with a blank face. I stared at him, panic starting to set in. 7 realized what was starting to happen, as he remembered *that one time*, and asked what was up while he gave my knee a light squeeze under the table. Corey smiled at me, which helped a little bit, and said that I'd aced the test. I still had to do the dissection part before I could it in and that they'd have to re-grade it to make sure he hadn't cheated on the grading. I sighed happily making Joey laugh.

"If you'll excuse me, I'm going to go sketch. This has been a draining evening!" I laughed, making them laugh too

#1 grabbed Corey's attention as I walked to my bunk to get my sketch book. I was still having a little bit of a hard time breathing but that was what happened whenever I started having panic attacks like that. It didn't take 7 long to make his way to the back. He quickly shut the door and wrapped me up in his massive arms.

"Little one, are you ok? You looked like you were starting to have another attack." 7 whispered in my ear

"Mmmm hmmm." I mumbled

"Shh Little one. Take slow, deep breaths." 7 instructed as we heard footsteps approaching

He quickly let me go and grabbed his acoustic. I sat down and leaned on the arm of the couch to sketch like I told my Father I was doing. Maybe 10 minutes later #4 cautiously opened the door and slipped into the lounge with us. He was wearing a pair of loose fitting pajama bottoms and no shirt, much to my delight, and nodded to 7.

"Is she ok? I noticed she was starting to freak like other day." #4 asked as he sat down next to me

"Yeah, Corey freaked her out while she was nervous about the final she took." 7 replied as #4 began caressing my face

I leaned into him and the much needed contact. 7 locked the door and moved me so that I was sitting in between him and #4. My Masters treated me like a fucking Queen and I loved every last second of it. Kissing, caressing, light touches, nibbles, God this was heaven! Breathing didn't seem as hard so I guess I've avoided having a full attack. #4 asked a question about it and I stated that I've never actually been diagnosed with anything. He seemed concerned and said he'd talk to Corey about having me tested because they, meaning him and 7, both agreed it sounded like I was having panic attacks.

Corey made his way to the back so 7 moved back to where he was playing his acoustic while #4 was deciding on what game to play. Of course I had buried my nose in my sketch book. He sat down on my right side, since I was still sitting in the middle, and asked if he could play with #4. The giant man tossed him a controller after putting in some game. He sat down on my left side and started their game. After their third game my phone started ringing.

"Hello?" I asked, not recognizing the number

"Hello Sweet Cheeks." I heard his voice stated

"What do you want?" I asked icilly

"Well since your mother got rid of you, I've moved back in. Thought I'd let you know I'll be here for Thanksgiving if you come by." He said

"Well I'm spending the holidays with my Dad." I retaliated

"That's too bad sweet thing, I was looking forward to seeing you since you're all growed up now." He said and I could swear he licked his lips

"Leave me alone!" I yelled angrily

"Awwww, you don't like me?" He questioned with an evil laugh

By now I was shaking so bad that Corey had paused the game and all 3 men were looking at me intently.

"Hell fucking no I don't like you! You and that whore are more than perfect for one another!" I stated, feeling the tears well up in my eyes

"Sweetie, who are you talking to that's got you this upset?" Corey whispered

"I did your Mom a favor that night, you know. Did you a favor as well, if you don't remember." He growled at me over the phone

"Fuck off. Loose this number. AND LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!" I screamed at him

"What's the matter baby..... you didn't like it? Or I wasn't rough enough for you?" He purred at me

I dropped my phone, tears streaming down my face. Corey picked it up and started yelling at him. #4 wrapped his arms around me in an attempt to calm me down but it did no good. 7 moved to kneel in front of me as Corey was screaming at him. I couldn't seem to breath, again, and the world was spinning out of control. My heart was racing and the room seemed to be 10x smaller than what it actually was, even if it was a tiny room to begin with.

"Shh Little one. Jim and I are here. You're safe." 7 quietly stated as Corey continued yelling on the phone

"Precious we're not going to let anything happen to you." #4 whispered in my ear

Corey asked a question and it triggered another memory that I tried so diligently to bury in the back of my mind.

[blockquote]My sister, who was only 10, was cowering in the corner with Mom's latest boy-toy pointing a gun at her. He was fucking drunk AGAIN. Before I knew what was happening he'd pulled the trigger hitting my sister in the chest this time instead of the wall behind her.

I watched as my little sister held her chest and looked up at me, tears streaming down her cheeks. He then turned towards me and I screamed. I had tried to run upstairs to my room. He caught me as I reached the top of the stairs and grabbed me. I shuddered when he ran his hands over me.

"Such a sweet, young thing you are." He purred in my ear.....
[/blockquote]

"Kia? Honey, what's wrong?" Corey asked, kneeling next to the monstrous guitarist

"This is kind of what happens when she has a nightmare. But it's never been this bad." 7 stated, voice low and deep

"What's wrong, honey? Talk to me!" Corey stated, panic seeping into his voice

I couldn't control the shaking, or the tears, and the spinning room made me dizzy. Leaning forward into 7, he picked me up and moved so that he was sitting on the couch. I buried my face in his neck as Corey rubbed my back gently. Gasping for air, as I couldn't breath all that well, made everyone worry even #4. The world suddenly went black and I think I heard Corey freak out.

When I opened my eyes again I discovered there was something damp and cold on my forehead, my head was on someone's leg, and there were a few pairs of hands on me. Groaning made the quiet chatter stop.

"Kia, how are you feeling?" I heard Corey quietly whisper

"Uuuuuhhhh" I trailed, earning a few soft chuckles

"Can you sit up?" He asked and I very slowly and cautiously did so

Someone handed me a bottle of water and I slowly sipped from it. Corey tried to check me out to make sure I was ok, but I just wanted to be left alone. His gesture of love and protectiveness was not lost and I let him do what he felt he needed to do. When he started firing questions at me, #4 stepped in and said that all the questions could be saved for later and that I should really just lay down and try to get some rest. Corey sighed heavily and sat down in front of me.

A little while later I had laid back down on the couch with my head on 7's leg. #4 had moved to sit on the floor sometime while I was "out". 7 ran his hand through my hair and I closed my eyes. I heard #4 tell Corey that they'd watch over me if he wanted to head off to bed. Corey delicately kissed my cheek and then I think he left. #4 moved so that he was sitting at the other end of the couch and put my legs across his lap.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

PostSubject: WTF?!?!?!? ~ 21 ~   WTF?!?!?!? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 7:37 pm

The feeling of someone running their hands through my hair felt really good. I kept my eyes closed but realized there was a very warm body next to me. Sighing seemed to snap said warm body's attention to me.

"Hi there Precious." #4 whisperd to me, still running his hands through my hair

"Mmm what happened?" I sleepily whispered back

"You fell back asleep. Corey wanted to talk with Mick so I brought you to my bunk because you clung tightly to me when I tried to place you in your bunk." He quietly replied

My body started shaking again and he felt it.

"Shh Precious. Your safe. None of us are gonna let anything happen to you." #4 quietly said before kissing my forehead, "Want to talk about that phone call?"

I shook my head no. Hell I don't even want to remember that I had that conversation!

"Ok, Precious." He responded, gently caressing my cheek with the hand that had been running through my hair

I think I purred when he started doing it again which made him softly chuckle. He had a very warm body just like 7. I snuggled deeper into his side and buried my face in his neck. Between his body heat and him running his large hand through my hair, it didn't take me long to drift off into sleep again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"How are you feeling?" Corey immediately asked as I sleepily stumbled my way into the front lounge

I shrugged as I poured myself a glass of Orange Juice. Sitting down on the left side couch next to Corey, I realized that I was still wearing what I had on yesterday, minus my boots. Corey was just staring at me which kind of freaked me out. So I continued to sip on my OJ while we sat in silence.

"I know you don't want to talk about that phone call or why you've been having these horrific nightmares...." He started out making me snap my head toward him, ".... but perhaps talking about it will help."

"I don't want to." I hastily replied, looking away

"I know Pumpkin but that guy spooked you something fierce. If something happened I want to rectify things." Corey stated, giving me a reassuring smile

"No." I responded

"Hey." #3 grumbled as he poured himself some OJ too

Corey sighed and then changed the subject. We were hitting the next venue today and the dissection stuff was supposed to be here. I wasn't looking forward to it but Corey said he was gonna help me with it. They had tomorrow off and we were hitting the road the morning after so most of them were planning on going out tonight after the show, from what Corey said.

"You know what I've noticed?" #3 suddenly asked

"What?" Corey replied

"Kia never calls you 'Dad'. How come?" #3 questioned, laughing softly

"Well... I never had someone I liked enough to call 'Dad' until now. Guess I call him by his name or number out of habit." I thoughtfully responded

"Feel free to call me 'Dad'. I don't mind!!" Corey laughed too

The mood had changed and was much more at ease than before so I began to relax too. #4 made his way to the bathroom without one word to any of us. #3 asked me if I would be ready for our next class and I glared at him. He laughed knowing how much I hated it but promised me the work would pay off in the end.

#4 grabbed a cup of coffee and sat down by #3. They started talking about who-knows-what so I went to go work on my studies. Hopefully it won't be too much longer and I can be done with it all. My goal is to graduate early so I can be done with all this stupid shit!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today I decided to wear: WTF?!?!?!? - Page 2 Kimsmall22 (the whole ensemble, top, skirt, tights, boots) with both my Master's love tokens.

Dark, gothic make up today as well. My mood was slipping to the dark side again but that's because I had been thinking alot about that phone call and what had transpired. The guys were at the venue preparing for the show tonight. I was walking around the stage talking to the Pyro guys. It was all really fascinating to me and I loved learning more and more about what my Father and band did almost every night.

The energy from the crowd was phenomenal tonight and I couldn't wait to see the show. Well, I was always excited to see the show. Hopefully the aggression they created would help me sort of hash out what was happening in my head. The music started and I got lost in it, forgetting everything and every one around me. Good times, man, good times!

We had made it to the hotel after the show. Everyone was gathering up to go do whatever they were going to go do. I wasn't in the mood to be around anyone so I sent a text to Dad telling him I was going to walk around for a little bit. In true father fashion he told me to be safe and call anyone if I got into trouble. I sent him a laughing face and an 'ok' before leaving the hotel.

I was just walking around in the cool night air lost in my own thoughts when I felt someone grab me as I walked past an alley way. Panic immediately set in.

"Alright little girl. Give me what I want and I'll leave you be." The voice growled in my ear

Something in the back of my mind sincerely hoped this was 7 but the vibe and presence told me otherwise.

"I.... I don't have much money." I stuttered

"That's too bad. Guess I'll have to take something else." He stated, running his hand around my stomach

I back kicked him in the knee and then bolted back the way I came. It was maybe 3 or 4 blocks to the hotel but I was hoping to find somewhere I could dart into. The fucking bastard caught up to me fairly quickly and grabbed my arm. He spun me around making me slightly dizzy. My actions made him angry and he slapped me hard across the face for it. I tried to kick him in the nuts but he produced a knife and stuck it in my right upper thigh. He quickly took it out and went to stab me again but I had moved at the exact moment and he got me in my right side.

I screamed in pain, with tears running down my cheeks, and dropped like a hot potatoe.

"KIA?!?!" I heard that familiar deep voice yell as he emerged from the bar we were in front of

7 ran full force into the guy effectively knocking him backwards. 7 had the advantage by sheer size and was quick to land punch after punch into the creep's face. I sort of watched as 7 picked him up and threw him back down just to run and kick him in the ribs. I then remembered what Dad had said and tried dialing 8, as I had most of them on speed dial by their numbers, but somehow hit the 4 instead.

"Kia!" #4 stated, amusement in his voice

"Help.... please...... blocks from hotel............ on right..... hurry." I muttered as the world began spinning

"Kia hold on baby I'm on my way!" He stated, panic seeping into his voice

"Please....." I replied

"Stay on the phone with me! What happened?" He questioned sort of breathlessly

No doubt he was running.

"Stabbed..... 7 beating the creep..... uuuuugggggggggh." I stuttered

"Hold on Precious! Go to the right after leaving the hotel?" He questioned

"Mmmmm hmmm." I replied, tears falling silently down my cheeks

I looked up as 7 continued the beating he was administering to the guy. I don't think I've ever seen pure rage and hatred in it's most basic and animalistic form before but that's what was coming off of 7. Surely he was going to kill the guy!

"KIA!" I heard #4's loud voice yell

"J.... James.." I breathed as he fell down next to me

"Oh God!" He stated as he frantically looked me over

"It hurts." I replied as he pulled me into his lap

"Where's your phone?" He questioned, holding his left hand on my side

I handed it to him and he hung up and then dialed 911. The trashcans in the alley way clanging made #4 snap his head to the noise and he said that 7 had thrown something or someone into them. A few seconds later 7 was by my side too.

"Little one.... oh God...." 7 stated frantically

"Mick....I....uuuuuggggghhhh." I breathed, unable to really see him through my tears

"Hold on, paramedics will be here soon.... stay with us!" 7 begged, fear showing through his darkening blue eyes

#4 hung up the phone and said they were on their way. He moved us so we were out of the street and on the sidewalk. 7 asked where all my wounds were and #4 told him my upper right leg and the right side. 7 had to check me out and instructed the taller man to call Corey. #4 leaned down and pressed his lips to mine softly before grabbing his phone and dialing his friend.

About that time the paramedics arrived and rushed over. 7 told them all he could as #4 was on the phone. The world was spinning and I suddenly felt nauseated. 7 stayed with me, holding my hand and whispering words of love in my ear. Shortly before I was rushed to the hospital #4 found himself next to 7. I wanted them both with me but the paramedics would only allow 1 to go. #4 said he'd stay and wait for Corey and then kissed my lips again before I was loaded into the ambulance. 7 climbed in as I was being loaded, having never let go of my hand.

"Hang on, Little one, don't let go." 7 whispered in my ear, before kissing my cheek

Back to top Go down
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

PostSubject: WTF?!?!?!? ~ 22 ~   WTF?!?!?!? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 7:54 pm

I was drifting in and out of consciousness but each time I opened my eyes 7 was right there. I could tell he was panicking but was trying to remain as calm as possible. Sometime later when I opened my eyes again instead of 7 holding my hand I found Dad. He looked like hell, much like 7 and #4, and seemed relieved when he noticed I was awake again.

"Hey Pumkin. How are you feeling?" He questioned, moving some hair out of my face

"Uggh." I replied, my whole right side of my body aching

"Well, I guess that's to be expected." He chuckled, "You're being released in a little while."

"Ok." I quietly replied

We sat around waiting on the doctor to come back with the release paperwork. The nurse had my medication in a brown paper bag, which had some very nice pain pills in it, and stated all I needed to take care of my wounds was in the bag too. Dad thanked them as the Doctor gave me one last check up and said that I wasn't allowed to do anything strenuous for a few weeks and for me to get alot of rest. He wrote down when I should start doing other activities, like walking for "extensive" periods of time, and what symptoms to look out for if either wound started getting infected.

Dad helped me up and to the bathroom to get dressed. Once I had done that, and exhausted myself in the process, he wrapped his arm around my waist to help me hobble outside and to the awaiting cab. We were leaving tomorrow for the next venue, afterall. 7 & #4 were waiting outside for us. I know it killed them both to not be able to just pull me into a tight hug and kiss me because I know it killed me. All I wanted was to be in their arms, to feel safe and loved and protected. But Dad was with us so that was out of the question, unfortunately.

As we pulled up in front of the hotel and the guys piled out of the cab, 7 said it would probably be easier on me if he carried me up to my room. Dad quickly agreed, especially seeing how much it tired me out to walk downstairs and outside at the hospital. 7 very gently picked me up in his arms and I wrapped my arms around his neck. It wasn't long before I started feeling sleepy so I leaned my head on his shoulder. Dad and #4 talked about someone staying with me tonight "just to keep an eye on me". I had to dig through my purse to get my room key but finally found it and handed it to #4 who quickly opened up the door.

7 gently laid me down on my bed and then looked at me affectionately. Corey made sure I was settled before he left the 3 of us alone. 7 sat down on my left side while #4 kneeled down in front of me. All I wanted was to be in between them, to feel their hands on me, the lips on me.

"Are you sure you're ok, Precious?" #4 finally asked

"I hurt." I quietly replied

"I wish I could take your pain away." #4 whispered, caressing my cheek

"We both do, Little one. And we were both absolutely terrified earlier, not knowing what was happening or how you were doing." 7 stated, rubbing my back gently

"I... I'm.... sorry." I stuttered, tears welling up in my eyes

"Precious you have nothing to apologize for. You couldn't have predicted what was going to happen." #4 replied quietly

"We're just happy that you're alive and will make a full recovery, Little one." 7 piped in as I started yawning

"Want to lay down for bed?" #4 asked

I nodded my head yes. They very delicately helped me out of my boots, skirt & top. Each wanted to look at my wounds so they gently took off the bandags. #4 doctored them and then re-bandaged them as 7 took his boots & shirt off. I was laying on my left side, since laying on my right was completely out of the question, 7 laid down behind me while #4 slipped out of his shoes & shirt and then laid down in front of me. I snuggled into his chest. 7 moved closer to me, being very careful of my side & leg.

7 began lightly kissing my neck and I sighed happily at the contact. #4 was more caressing my face and every so often planting kisses on my lips. I didn't mind in the slightest, I loved the contact. Before long I was starting to drift in and out of sleep. They continued their caresses as I finally allowed myself to slip into sleep for the night.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You know Corey will kill us if he ever finds out." #4 whispered

"I know. But I love her. When we quit touring is when I'll fall apart." 7 whispered back

"Yeah. I love her too but I'm sure she'll come with us when Stone Sour hits the road again." #4 replied, gently caressing my face again

"Lucky bastard. I don't know if I'll be able to stay away from her for that long." 7 retorted, making #4 chuckle softly

"Don't I know it. Perhaps we can work something out." #4 stated

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugggggggggggghhh." I sort of moaned, making both men stop what they were doing

"Little one, are you ok?" 7 asked

"Pain...." I trailed, not opening my eyes

"Shhh Precious. Mick, why don't you order breakfast to be sent up while I get her in a hot bath?" #4 suggested

"Alright." Mick replied, sliding out of bed

"Come on Precious. The hot water will make you feel better." #4 told me as he slid out of bed and tried to help me

"Can't I have a hot bath right here? I like being sandwhiched between you 2." I mumbled, bringing a smile to #4's face

"This isn't a water bed, girl! Come on... by the time you get out food should be here." He chuckled, making me start cooperating with his efforts to get me out of bed and into the bathroom

After getting the water going, he turned to me to strip me out of the rest of my clothes. 7 walked in and smiled. I smiled back and reached out for him with my left hand. When he was standing beside me I began to lightly stroke his face, making him smile. He kissed my hand as I ran it over his lips. Why couldn't I have them both forever? At some point I'm sure they're gonna want me to choose between them! #4 said my bath was ready so they both helped me into the tub. I was quite sore, as Dad said I probably would be, and like #4 told me the hot water was already easing some of the pain and tension.

They both stayed in the bathroom with me and were so kind as to help me wash up. These 2 were the absolute best! When there came a knock at the door, they both rushed back into the room to get their clothes back on and their shoes before answering the door. Well, 7 got redressed, #4 just sat down in the lone chair in the room. It was Dad coming to check on me. 7 informed him I was taking a hot bath since I was sore and in pain. #4 told him that breakfast was being brought up so that I didn't have to go downstairs. Figuring now was a good time to get out, I pulled the drain and very cautiously climbed out of the tub.

I dried myself off and then wrapped a towel around myself. As soon as I emerged from the bathroom Dad asked me how I was feeling. My grumbling stomach made them all laugh as I dug through my bag for something to put on. After much consideration I decided on a pair of loose black cotton lounge pants and a very loose, overly large t-shirt. I slipped back into the bathroom as there came another knock at the door. Luckily this time it was room service bringing our breakfast up to us.

"I made you a plate." Corey stated as I sat down on my bed

"Thanks." I smiled at him

"We're leaving in an hour and a half." Corey told us

"Ugh. Bouncy bus." I pouted, making all 3 laugh

"How did you sleep?" Corey asked me

"Meh. If James hadn't have let me snuggle up to him I probably would've tossed around all night." I stated

"Well thanks Jim! Have you taken a pain pill yet?" Corey stated

"Not yet. I figured I should wait till I get some food in my stomach first." I replied

"Good point." Corey replied

They talked about random shit as we ate. I wasn't looking forward to being on the bus in this state but I had no choice in the matter. When we were done eating, Corey helped me pack up my stuff. I was hobbling around so 7 wrapped his arm around my waist, being very careful of the wound, and helped me downstairs. We met Clown and Joey in the elevators who immediately wanted to know what was up. When Corey explained what had happened last night they both gave me a gentle hug and said they hoped I got to feeling better.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

PostSubject: WTF?!?!?!? ~ 23 ~   WTF?!?!?!? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 8:09 pm

Dad got me settled in the back lounge with lots of pillows, my blanket and the remotes. 7 had immediately retreated to his bunk while Dad, #4 & #3 sat up front doing who-knows-what. Flipping through the tv channels I started to get bored. When I felt something wet dripping down my leg I began to panic. I pushed the covers off me and lifted my pant leg up. My bandage had completely soaked through and was leaking down my leg.

Getting up I tried limping to the bunk area on my way up front. As the bus hit a nasty bump I almost fell. But his arms caught me right in time. He moved us back to the lounge as the tears began slipping silently down my cheeks.

"Little one, what's wrong?" He quietly questioned, gently wiping away the tears

"My.... leg...." I hiccuped

"Let me see." He said, taking charge

So I lifted my pant leg again to let him look at it. He nodded and said what I already knew, that the bandage had simply soaked through. He dialed Corey's number to tell him what was going on since I all but refused to let him leave me. Dad and #4 immediately made their way back to us with what was needed to clean and redress my wound. #4 sat down on my right side and draped his arm over my shoulder in comfort while Dad took care of the wound. Thinking about it he decided now was as good a time as any to do the same to my side wound.

When #3 came back to check on us, my whole upper body was laid out across 7's lap with #4's left hand on my hip and right hand on my ankle to keep me from falling while Dad doctored my side. The sight seemed to amuse #3 as he laughed softly and asked how I was feeling. I shrugged, not wanting to really talk at the moment. He nodded at me in understanding as he sat down in the one chair. When Dad was done he sat down in front of me as 7 & #4 helped me back into a sitting position.

Before long Dad & #3 walked back up front. 7 kissed me tenderly before retreating somewhere, probably back to his bunk, leaving me and #4 alone. Suddenly feeling sleepy I leaned my head on #4's shoulder and then winced. He moved to the far left side of the couch so that I could lay down on my left side and put my head on his leg. He affectionately moved hair out of my face as I continued flipping through tv stations. Then he began running his hands through my hair which accelerated the drowsiness I was currently feeling.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Are you gonna bring her when Sour starts touring again?" I heard someone ask

"Definitely! I've missed enough of her life, I won't miss any more of it." Corey exclaimed quietly as someone began running their hands through my hair

"Awesome, I can continue with her guitar lessons then!" I heard #4 happily reply

"I'm sure she'll love that. I just hope that she's truly happy." Dad stated, sadness tinting his voice

"Why do you say that?" The voice I didn't recognize ask

"She wasn't happy with her mother. I don't honestly know if she's happy on tour with all these weird, crazy people around her all the time. She has no privacy, and at her age she really needs that." Corey responded

"Dude, I'm sure she's happy. She doesn't seem to me to be the kind of person who'll keep her emotions inside." #4 stated

"I guess you're right." Corey sighed

"Uuuuuuugggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh" I groaned, letting them know I was awake

"Kia! How are you feeling, honey?" Dad asked

"Paaaaaaaaaaain." I groaned

"Let me get you a pill. Do you still have some water, Jim?" Corey stated taking charge

"Yeah." #4 replied, running his hands through my hair

"Hi Kia!" Shawn (Stone Sour bassists, not Clown ^_^) exclaimed

I simply nodded at him. Corey returned a few minutes later with a pill and #4 handed me his bottle of water to take it with. I curled back up, resting my head back on #4's leg. Corey was sitting on the floor in front of the couch and Shawn was in the lone chair. Dad was flipping through my sketch book looking at some of the latest sketches I'd done and commenting. He even said that he thought one of them would be perfect for one of their albums. Slipknot or Stone Sour, I'm not sure which one he was talking about!

I half-heartedly smiled since I wasn't feeling too well. #4 had begun running his large hand through my hair again and it was all I could do to keep from purring. They talked about going home in a few weeks so I just stayed silent. They were all very excited but I was getting a bit nervous. I was meeting my biological paternal grandparents for the first time as well as my little brother and Aunts & Uncles. Would they like me? Would I fit in with the family? I closed my eyes for a second listening to #4's voice and fell asleep!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Little one? Little one, wake up!" I barely heard 7's voice exclaim

"Huh?!" I groggily stated

"We've stopped for breakfast. You need to eat." He replied, moving hair out of my face

"Don't wanna move." I quietly replied

"I know Little one but you need to get some nourishment into your system. Come on, I'll help you off the bus." He replied, sort of pulling me up off the couch and onto my feet

I found myself clinging to him since my leg had started throbbing. He wrapped his hands around my waist and then placed his lips to mine softly. Good morning to me! I smiled into the kiss which made him smile too.

"I miss our time together, Little one." He whispered into my ear

"Me too..... but I feel like total crap." I whispered back, leaning my head on his chest

"I know Little one. If you ever want to lay with me, you know where I sleep. You'll always have an open invitation to my bunk." He replied as Corey called for us

"Hey Pumpkin. How are you feeling?" He asked as we very carefully deboarded the bus

"Ugh." Was all I replied, making them both laugh

They walked on either side of me to make sure I didn't fall and tear my stitches out. Most of the band were already in the restaraunt eating when we walked in, well they walked in and I hobbled in. I ordered first and then went to sit down. Walking tires me out! And I felt icky because my bandages were soaked again. #4 gave me a warm smile before reluctantly turning his attention back to #1 & #3 and the conversation they were having.

Clown moved over to sit with me while Dad was getting our food and drinks. I tried to be as polite as I could and talk to the eldest of the band but it was strained. I didn't feel good and therefore I wasn't in the mood to chat. 7 and Corey sat down with our food and drinks so they jumped in the conversation, giving me a reason to not talk. #3 wanted to play a game against Dad when we boarded the bus again, from what he yelled from his table, so I told Dad I'd move my covers out to the front lounge so they could play. 7 piped up that he'd help me since I'd probably fall and tear my stitches if I did it on my own since I was having a hard time simply walking without assistance. I stuck my tongue out at him playfully making him smile at me.

Back to top Go down
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

PostSubject: WTF?!?!?!? ~ 24 ~    WTF?!?!?!? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 8:10 pm

Since we couldn't "play" while I was injured, I spent most of my time on my studies and sketching. I was almost done with my fifth set of courses out of six. I would be graduating 6 months early, with honors probably, and Dad kept saying how proud he was of me. College after college were trying to "woo" me, as Joey put it, so that I would go to their university. I wasn't too impressed with any of them and Dad wasn't either. Besides I wanted to do all my studies through distance learning so that I could travel with him wherever he goes.

I'm sitting on the couch in the front lounge sketching away when #4 and Dad come up front. 7 is in a "bad mood" apparently and wants to be left alone. They sit on the couch opposite of me and I just continue sketching. I have this really amazing idea for a painting but I gotta get it sketched out first. I still felt pain if I moved too quickly or put any sort of strain on either wound but I was able to walk on my own. Well, it was more like a hobble. I looked up when I felt the bus slowing down.

"Ready for lunch, Kia?" Dad asked

"Yeah. I need a break from this." I frowned, making both men chuckle as I threw my sketch book down on the couch

We walked off the bus and Joey greeted me with a warm smile.

"How are you feeling today?" He questioned

"Not bad. I still get tired pretty easy but I guess that's normal." I chuckled

"Yeah. Care to play some video games with me after lunch?" He questioned

"Sure! How about that one racing game we were playing a while back? I like that one alot." I replied as he held the door open for me

"Sounds good!" He laughed

I ordered my food and waited for Dad. As we sat down with Joey and Clown, 7 walked in. I swear I could feel the air drop about 10 degrees. He was definitely in a very pissed off mood and even I was a bit afraid of him. We locked eyes and there was something cold about them.

"Just leave him alone and you'll be fine." Corey laughed, seeing my unease with 7

I turned my attention back to the men at my table as I tried to ignore 7's presence. It was damn hard and I kept looking over at him with curiosity. Why was he in such a pissed off mood today? I looked down at my food and decided I didn't wanna eat. I packed up my food and headed back to the bus. After putting my food in the mini fridge I suddenly started feeling like it was getting hot on the bus. I wasn't feel well but I couldn't really say what was wrong or what hurt. Heading to the back lounge where I was sleeping until I healed enough to be able to climb into my bunk on my own, I laid down on top of the covers.

I was flipping through tv stations when I suddenly started shivering. Pulling my blanket over me, I snuggled down and tried to warm up. Everyone had made it back to the busses and we immediately hit the road again. My side started hurting so I reluctantly crawled off the couch to grab a pill. When I stood up I felt the contents of my stomach coming up so I raced to the bathroom. Everything I'd eaten the last few days seemed to come up all at once.

"Kia? Honey, are you ok?" I heard Corey exclaim

"I'm....." I started before my stomach started churning and I threw up again

When I was done, he placed a cool washrag on my forehead and told me to lay down. I nodded as I slowly walked to the back. On my way through the bunk area he grabbed my arm. His curtain pulled open and his cold eyes had turned soft and full of concern.

"Little one, are you ok? You look really pale." 7 asked

"I don't feel well." I quietly replied

"If you need anything don't be afraid to let me know. My offer about sleeping in my bunk will always stand, ok?" He questioned, kissing my hand affectionately

"Mmmkay." I smiled at him before walking on to the lounge

I had just got settled on the couch when Corey made his way back. He apologized for taking so long saying that he couldn't find the thermometor. He took my temperature and frowned. Apparently I was running a slight fever. He asked if I was having any pain and I told him my right side was hurting. I rolled onto my left side so he could take my bandage off and take a look.

"Hmm, it looks kind of red. I'll give you a pain pill and some tylenol to help with the pain and fever. Maybe we're not cleaning it enough so we'll start cleaning and redressing your bandages more." He stated getting up to get what he needed

I just laid there until he returned. He doctored my side, being very careful not to cause any more pain than was necessary. My poor leg was next although he said it didn't look as bad as my side did. When he was done, he kissed my forehead and asked if I needed anything. I shook my head no and he told me to just stay in bed and rest. I nodded my head at him. He placed the cool washcloth back on my forehead and left me alone again. It didn't take long before I was drifting in and out of sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I woke up sometime later I discovered I was still alone. I cautiously moved into a sitting position and found myself a wee bit dizzy. Ok, so no sudden movements at all for me! Taking a deep breath I looked around. My eyes landed on a very large neon-pink rat with a top hat and cane tap-dancing on the floor by the tv. I couldn't do anything but stare at it as it danced. Man that fucking rat was a helluva tap-dancer! I stared at it for who knows how long just watching it dance.

"Kia? Kia, talk to me!" Corey's voice suddenly broke through my trance and I looked down to see him kneeling in front of me, looking very concerned

"Huh?!" I asked, confused

"Sweetie I've been trying to get your attention for 15 minutes! You've just been staring over there somewhere. Are you ok?" He questioned, voice sort of high pitched like he was panicking

"Uhh yeah." I said looking to where the dancing rat was to discover he was no longer there.

"We're stopping for dinner soon. Do you feel like going in or do you want me to bring you back something to eat?" He asked, feeling my face and forehead again

"Um, bring me back a large order of fries." I quietly stated

"That's all?" He asked

"Yeah. Thanks." I meekly smiled at him

He frowned but nodded at me before leaving me to go up front. Where did that rat go? Surely we would have heard him walking around?! There was no where for him to hide back here and I didn't see him anywhere. Was I going crazy? Sighing heavily I laid back down to watch tv. I stayed awake long enough for Dad to bring me my food and eat maybe half of it. Then I went back to sleep.

I woke up with a start, sweat pouring down my face. My heart was racing and I was dizzy. The bus was quiet and dark, at least from what I could tell. Throwing my blanket off me, I hobbled up to the bunk area. Snoring could be heard from most of the guys and if any of them were awake, they were either watching tv with their headphones on or trying to get to sleep themselves. I grabbed a bottle of water out of the fridge and took some more Tylenol. Feeling woozy again, or still I'm not entirely sure which as bad as that sounds, I sort of held onto whatever I could as I made my way back to my temporary bed. I must've woken 7 up on my way back through.

After I got settled and had turned the channel to watch, or try to watch, Adult Swim I felt his presence near. Before I could say anything to him my eyes closed and I was out. I woke up sometime later, again, and turned my attention to the tv. There was a very long, slender leg coming out of it (much like the movie 'The Ring'). As freaky as that was I couldn't find my voice to scream, I could only lay there and stare in fascination. The rest of the body, at least the right half of the body, came out along with #4's head! The other half of the body was still in the TV which made me wonder why. Then the other half of the body popped out and it didn't match what should have been there. The limbs were alot smaller. When a second head popped out of the TV I understood why..... it was half of #1!

This James-Joey hybrid just stood in front of the tv staring at me as I stared at it. We stared at one another for what was probably several hours. I heard when #3 & #4 woke up becauset they began making noise about who was taking a piss first. Then I heard Dad's loud mouth yell to shut the fuck up because I was sleeping. Mick then had to yell to Corey to shut the fuck up so 'he could finally get some fucking sleep'. My eyes never left the hybrid, even when Corey came back to check on me.

"Honey... what are you staring at?" He questioned, kneeling down by my head

I didn't respond which made him start to panic a little bit. He lightly shook my shoulder which made me finally look over at him. His bright blue eyes were full of concern and worry and it looked like he hadn't slept very well last night. I felt bad for making him, and probably 7 too, worry so much about me. Giving me a gentle hug, he said we should clean my wounds again and rebandage them. #4 had wandered back and stopped in his tracks when he saw me.

Corey was doctoring me and #4 just stood there looking me over. I guess I looked as bad as I felt ;( When Corey was finished doctoring me he asked me what was wrong. I just shrugged at him as I stared at #4. He looked normal now but a few minutes ago......

Corey was called up front by #3 leaving #4 alone with me. He slowly began making his way over to me but when he did, the right half of his body turned into some green and black monster-type thing. I freaked out and screamed, burying myself under my covers shivering. Sweat was pouring from my forehead but I couldn't take the chance on poking my head out from underneath the blanket. He began whispering to me but I scooted away from him.

"What the fuck is going on back here?" Corey's loud voice exclaimed

"Dude I don't know. I started walking towards her and she freaked out, screamed, and then buried herself under the blanket. I didn't do anything!" #4 replied with a panic-stricken voice

"Is something wrong?" 7's loud voiced echoed

"Something's seriously wrong with Kia! Honey, please come out from under the covers. You're safe, I promise." Corey cooed, trying to urge me out from the safety and security of my blanketed haven

I peeked my head out to see Corey sitting on the edge of the couch staring at me. My heart was hammering in my chest. #4 asked if I was ok so I took the chance to look over at him. He was normal again. At least for the moment.

"Dude, she looks really, really pale. Sickly kinda pale." 7 stated, getting a good look at me for the first time in a few days

I looked over at him and screamed again before hastily retreating back under my covers. Half his face was the mask he wore. But it wasn't really a mask... it was like that was actually half his face (think Harvey 2-Face from the Batman movie). The other was just 7. The half of his body that was the mask was in full 'Knot gear and he had a very creepy iron fist instead of his real hand. The "normal" half of his body was simply that. It freaked me out so much I was shaking badly and I think I was whimpering.

"Kia, baby, what's wrong? Why are you freaking out on us?" Corey asked, obviously panicking more and more

"When's the last time you checked her temperature?" #4 asked

"Yesterday. She was running a slight fever then." Corey responded, "Honey, I need to stick this thermometer in your mouth to take your temp. Please come out."

I did as he asked, keeping my eyes firmly shut as I did so, and allowed him to take my temperature. After what seemed like forever he pulled the thermometer out and the room got eerily quiet. I felt when he got up off the couch and then he started whispering to someone. I barely opened my right eye and found that I was alone in the room. Letting out the breath I hadn't realized I was holding, I tried to lay back down and go back to sleep. But the scary images of #4 & 7 kept popping into my mind's eye and I freaked out all over again.
]
Back to top Go down
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

PostSubject: WTF?!?!?!? ~ 25 ~   WTF?!?!?!? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 8:12 pm

Corey eventually came back and pulled me into his arms. We just sat there in silence while the bus moved down the road. I was starting to drift in and out of consciousness. My heart began beating as though I was running a marathon and I felt very dizzy.

"Kia, sweetie, look at me." Corey instructed when the bus came to a stop

"Huh?" I questioned

"Jim, take her please. I'll tell the bus driver to head to the hotel as I deboard." Corey stated

"Alright." #4 replied as he scooped me up in his strong arms

I rested my head on his shoulder as I closed my eyes to try and make the dizziness go away. Before long I felt like I was gonna throw up and I let #4 know. I felt myself being laid down but I kept a firm grip on #4.

"Sweetie, you gotta let Jim go so the doctor can look at you." Corey stated but I still refused to let the big man go.

"Dude, she ain't letting go." #4 stated

"Sir, you can sit on the table and sit her in your lap." A new voice piped up

I felt myself being picked up and then sat down on his lap. I felt what I guess was the doctor doing his external examination. Before long he had to ask me questions about such things as fever (along with chills and shivering which I had), Acute inflammation throughout the body, Fluctuations in body temperature, Rapid breathing (which I had also), Increased heart rate or palpitations (which again I was also suffering from), Joint pain (check), Little or no urine output (which I hadn't realized I suffered from until he asked me), Dizziness (which came and went), Nausea and vomiting (check), Confusion or delirium (check and check).

"Mr. Taylor, I want to admit your daughter for further evaluation." The doc stated

"What do you think is wrong with her?" Corey asked

"I need to have more tests run but I'm quite sure she has a septic infection probably caused by her stab wounds." I barely heard the doctor explain to my father

"What's gonna happen once she's admitted?" Corey asked

I buried my face in #4's neck as my breathing began to speed up again.

"We're going to run a few tests to confirm my diagnosis. She will then be treated with oxygen support and intravenous fluid administration. We will also begin antibiotics for destroying the infectious bacteria and treat the septic infection. If she doesn't improve by tomorrow afternoon we'll place her in ICU." The doc answered

I continued to cling to #4 who wrapped his arms around me.

Corey and the doctor talked a few more minutes before someone brought in a wheelchair for me. I refused to let go of #4's hand and then Corey took my other hand as I was wheeled upstairs.

**COREY'S POV**

Hearing what the ER doctor told me had me scared shitless! The members of this band have done some fucked up shit to themselves over the years but having a septic infection was something I'd never had to deal with. I was scared I was gonna lose my daughter after just finding her. She refused to let Jim's hand go as she was being wheeled upstairs so I took her other hand as we headed upstairs.

The nurses got her redressed into the not-so-flattering hospital gown and into bed where they were currently hooking her up to different monitors. This wasn't happening! Jim told me he was going downstairs to calll everyone else to let them know what was going on.

My poor baby girl! Sometime later Jim reappeared and stated that some of the guys would be coming by to check up on her and me. I thanked him as he sat down on the other side of her bed. She had drifted into unconsciousness again, had an oxygen mask on as well as a heart monitor, a blood pressure cuff on her arm that took her blood pressure every 15 minutes. I felt so helpless that I couldn't do anything.

"Hey dude." I heard Chris exclaim as he walked in with Joey

"Hey." I responded

"How's she doing?" Joey asked

"Not good. She's got a septic infection." I replied, making both men gasp in shock

Sometime later Mick and Clown arrived to see her. I told them what all the doc had told me and Jim. Shawn (SS bassist) appeared in the doorway and asked if I wanted him to bring me any clothes or anything. I told him no thanks and gave my friend a weak smile. I didn't care much about me at the moment, it was all about Kia. Everyone seemed to be affected by her illness and it somehow comforted me a little bit. It was nice to know they cared about her too!

Back to top Go down
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

PostSubject: WTF?!?!?!? ~ 26 ~   WTF?!?!?!? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 8:13 pm

It had been about 3 days since Kia had been admitted into the hospital. I refused to leave her side, afraid if I did I would never see her again. It was hard fighting the tears back as scenario after scenario played in my head. Clown kept reassuring me that she was going to be fine and that everything was going to be ok. I sincerely wished that I could believe him.

Jim was sitting with me as I was stroking her hand. Fear gripped me that I was going to lose my daughter. Jim was feverishly writing away in his book. I guess Kia's illness has inspired my old friend in some way. Of course I'm sure I'll be dong lots of new writing when she's released from the hospital as well!

Around 2pm I heard what sounded like a moaning noise. I whipped my head over to where Jim sat thinking perhaps he was making said noises. To my dismay he was staring at me with an inquizitive look. We both shot up and sort of bent down towards her face.

"Kia? Kia honey?" I asked, heart beating faster

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." She sort of replied

"I'll go get the nurse." Jim responded

A few minutes later the nurse arrived to check her vitals and to take more blood. Kia continued to make noises, I guess it was just her coming out of things. I was so hoping she'd be released today. When the nurse was done she went to get the doctor. He wasted no time in making his way to our room. Kia started opening her eyes as he entered. He checked her out and said that they were going to take her to re-run tests to see if she's improved. If so, she may be released later this afternoon. I was ecstatic!

We waited almost 2 hours before Kia was wheeled back into her room. Her eyes were open and when she saw me I swear her eyes lit up! After they got her settled in bed the nurse took her vitals once more. I guess they were waiting for tests to come back before making a decision.

"How are you feeling, Kia?" I asked, taking ahold of her hand once more

"Um, not really sure." She quietly stated

"That's too be expected. Your stab wounds are healing very nicely and the infection is almost gone. We're going to release you into your father's care." The doctor suddenly stated from the doorway

"Mmmkay." Kia replied

The nurse went over her discharge instructions while another nurse helped Kia into the bathroom so she could change back into her street clothes. Jim had left to call us a cab and let the rest of the guys know she was being released. I was so happy she was starting to feel better!! The nurse thrust papers into my face for me to sign. When that was done, I was given her prescriptions.

"You ready, kiddo?" I happily asked

"Mmmhmm." She mumbled

I laughed softly and wrapped my arm around her waist. We took our time getting downstairs and by the time we'd made it, our cab had too. I climbed in first while she clung to Jim. She slowly and carefully climbed in next to me and then Jim scooted in next to her. I could tell she was still very tired but she didn't look as sickly any more. Sometime later we made it to the hotel.

I helped her make it up to her room. Once I was satisfied she was going to be ok I asked Jim if he'd stay the night with her. Of course my old friend had quickly agreed saying it was a good idea for her to not be alone much until she's fully healed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jim was kind enough to help me get out of my street clothes and into 7's jersey so I could lay down. All I wanted was to be in my Master's arms. I think 4 knew what I needed and he climbed into bed with me and immediately wrapped me up in his large arms.

"Oh Precious, we were so fucking worried about you! I'm so glad you're feeling better." #4 whispered as he planted kiss after kiss to my forehead

"I've missed you 2...." I trailed

"We've most definitely missed our time with you too! All I want to do right now is hold you and kiss you." He whispered into my ear

Before long there was a low knock on the door. So low I thought I was hearing things! But then I heard it a second time and 4 yelled for whoever it was to enter. Then I saw him. My Big Bear. He gave me one his heart-melting smiles and I stretched my hands out for him. I didn't even notice him locking the door behind him before he rushed to the other side of my bed and quickly and in one swift motion pull me into his arms.

"Little One I've missed you so much!! I was so scared we were gonna lose you." 7 whispered in my ear

"I...need.....you..........both......." I barely got out before the tears welled up in my eyes

"Don't cry, Little One. We both need you too." 7 responded quietly while 4 rubbed my back

They began kissing me, caressing me again and I melted all over again. I really did miss this contact. It's what I've been needing for weeks now! Hopefully it will only be a few more days before I'm able to, um, fully enjoy their company again. Somehow they got me purring once more.

"Mmmmmmcuddles...." I purred quietly making both men laugh softly

Before long I had drifted off to a contented, well needed deep sleep.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

PostSubject: WTF?!?!?!? ~ 27 ~   WTF?!?!?!? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 8:14 pm

It had been about 2 weeks since I was released. 7 and 4 were taking me somewhere special this evening. Or so I've been told. A garment bag was just delivered to my room. Dad was hanging out with Joey and Chris. I went to go take a quick shower and shave so that I would be ready for whatever tonight was going to bring. Once I was done, I dryed and brushed my hair. I was instructed that I was to have 2 braids on either side of my face that wraped to the back of my head and then were braided together. Much like a braid halo.

Once I had completed that task I got dressed:

WTF?!?!?!? - Page 2 Pierresilber_2081_440769369

WTF?!?!?!? - Page 2 Bali20belly20ring20belly20chain202

and WTF?!?!?!? - Page 2 008060367

I sprayed some cologne on my neck, wrists, in between my tits, and the crook of my elbows. I sat down to do my make-up: WTF?!?!?!? - Page 2 PurpleSmokeyEye-1.

There came a knock at the door and my heart began to race. This was the first time we'd gone out since my accident and the very first time I'd gone out with both 7 and 4. Opening the door revealed a smiling 7. I moved out of the way allowing him to enter. Before I even got the door half way closed, #4 approached.

"You look absolutely amazing, Little One." 7 growled into my ear making me blush

"Ah Precious, you take my breath away." 4 told me, making me blush harder

"You guys look good too." I told them

"We're ready to go. Put your coat on." 7 instructed

I did as I was told and put the coat on that he'd gotten me a while back to cover what I was wearing that night. We left my room together with no one in the hallway. I stayed between the 2 large men as we made our way downstairs. They didn't tell me where we were going so I was completely clueless. In the cab, as usual, I was in between the men and before long 4 began touching my leg. My eyes closed, loving the feeling of his skin on mine.

7 started kissing my neck and I was in pure ecstacy, I swear! The cab ride was long, a little over an hour one way. It wasn't boring by any stretch of the imagination! I had 7 and 4 all over me which drove me to the brink of insanity! I could feel the wetness between my legs but couldn't do anything about it unfortunately. All too soon it was announced that we had arrived at our destination.

The building was probaby 3 stories high and brick. The bushes were high and the building was surrounded by tall, thick trees. How the hell did these guys find these places?! 7 put my collar and leash on me and began walking in front of me while #4 walked behind me. I kept my eyes on the ground until we walked into the building.

The carpeting looked very plush and black, the walls were a deep purple color. There were lots of plushy, over sized chairs, love seats, and couches all over the place. There was a nice sized bar in one room and of course the downstairs bathroom. There were some very awesome paintings all over the walls that fascinated me. The light was low but kind of romantic. 7 ushered us upstairs. The carpeting here was a blood-red color with the walls black. Apparently we weren't staying on this floor either.

We were ushered up to the third floor. There were comfy booths all along the blood-red walls. The paintings on the walls were set in gold and silver frames that reflected the candlelight exquisitively. These booths looked like they couldn't hold more than 2 or 3 people so I was a bit confused as to what was going on here.

7 slid into the booth and motioned for me to follow him. 4 slid in after me and we were all kind of cramped. A minute or so after we sat down a waitress came to take our drink orders. 7 ordered himself a beer while 4 ordered a Jack and Coke. I was ordered Sprite. We sat in silence for a while just watching the people around us.

"You have questions, Little One?" 7 asked, already knowing the answer

"What is this place?" I questioned

"This, my dear, is a club for Polyamorous and BdSm couples." 7 affectionately replied

"Polyamorous?" I asked, not knowing the meaning of the term he just used

"Yes, you are polyamorous. That means the practice, desire, or acceptance of having more than one intimate relationship at a time with the knowledge and consent of everyone involved." 7 informed me

"Oh. So being with more than one person at a time with everyone involved knowing about it is polyamorous?" I asked, wanting to clarify

"Exactly. These couples all practice Polyamory and BdSm. Like we do." 7 replied as he stroked my cheek

I sat watching the people. Usually there were 3-4 people at a booth or table. All seemed very close in the way they touched, kissed and caressed one another. Some were wearing collars like I was, some were sitting on the floor, some weren't permitted to look around like I was, some weren't allowed to drink. But this place had an aire of relaxation and serenity. I began to wonder if 7 and 4 were wanting to bring in another woman to our "family"? Furrowing my brows made 4 laugh since 7 had gotten up to talk to someone he knew.

"Question, Precious?" He quietly asked me

"Are.... are you guys thinking of brining in someone else to this?" I whispered, fighting the tears that threatened to fall

"I'm happy with what we've got now. But I'm not going to say I won't ever entertain the idea. If you're worried we'll replace you, you have nothing to worry about! You will always be our favorite!" 4 softly stated, easing the nervousness in my mind

"I.... I love you. Both." I said, stumbling over my words, unable to meet his gaze

He lifted my chin so that I was looking him in those magnificent dark eyes and smiled.

"We both love you very much too, Precious!" He whispered before placing his lips to mine

Our kiss deepened and I felt myself melting all over again. 4 ran his hand up my leg and over my mound making moan slightly. I could feel him smile into the kiss as he slowly rubbed me in my happy place. Suddenly I felt another pair of hands on me so I pulled away from 4 and whipped my head around. My reaction made 7 laugh and I blushed, darting my eyes downward.

"You are so perfect, Little One." 7 quietly said, stroking my cheek affectionately!

[/size][/color][/font]
Back to top Go down
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

PostSubject: WTF?!?!?!? ~ 28 ~   WTF?!?!?!? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 8:15 pm

We had just flown into Des Moine and were waiting for our luggage to come through. Everyone was excited to be back home, even for just the 3 weeks we were gonna be here. Corey was talking animatedly with Chris & Clown while we waited. I just stood there awaiting my luggage. I was meeting my paternal grandparents, who were picking Corey and I up, as well as my little brother Griffin.

To say I was nervous was a massive understatement! I could feel eyes upon me. His eyes. It killed us all to not be able to show our affection out in public and these next few weeks away from them both will surely do me in! Since I knew I'd be meeting family today I opted to wear: WTF?!?!?!? - Page 2 6a8237fb, WTF?!?!?!? - Page 2 2020901th, WTF?!?!?!? - Page 2 Gothika209, and of course my collar & cuffs.

"Corey! Sweetheart you're looking good." I heard a woman exclaim

I had to take a few deep breaths before turning around. Mick's eyes met mine and he gave me a reassuring smile. I half-assed returned it.

"Mom, this is Kia. Sweetie, this is your Grandmother Gail." Corey stated, motioning me over to them

"It's so nice to finally meet you!" She replied, pulling me into a tight hug

"Uh, you too." I quietly replied

And I thought meeting all the 'Knot was nerve-wracking! The pair talked about the tour thus far, Dad's plans for our time off. As we made it out to the Lincoln Continental that was owned by Corey's parents, his father and son climbed out of the idling vehicle. They hugged Corey first and then turned to me. I tentatively gave them both a hug as Corey introduced us. Corey loaded our bags into the trunk and then we climbed into the backseat. Griffin was sitting in the middle.

Apparently his parents were taking us out to lunch at a nice restaraunt. I was still feeling very uncomfortable and knew that it would only get worse. After getting our drinks, Corey's parents looked to me and then started asking questions. It was all in an attempt to get to know their only granddaughter but it was still damned uncomfortable! Who knew that getting to know people could make you want to crawl under a rock?!

After lunch my grandparents drove us to what I presumed to be Corey's house. Griffin was excited to spend time with his dad so I went upstairs to find my bedroom. It wasn't until closer to dinner that Dad came up to check on me. He just stood in the doorway as I sketched away on the bed. I was trying to decide how I wanted to decorate my room.

"Hey Pumpkin, we're going to be bar-b-queing tonight. Alot of the family will be by as well as some of the bandmembers from my other band." He told me

"Can James come?" I asked

"I'll make sure he's free this evening. Why do you ask?" He asked me

"Meeting all these new people makes me kind of nervous. Having someone here that I already know, besides you, will ease some of the tension." I masterfully replied

"Well that makes sense. It must be overwhelming for you. Let me go make that call." Dad replied, giving me a warm smile

I followed him downstairs. Griffin was playing a video game and Dad was in the den making his phone calls. I cautiously walked into the kitchen to dig through the cupboards. What would we need for this bar-b-que? You couldn't throw a bbq without some good baked beans and potatoe salad! I got out all the ingredients for said side dishes and got busy on making them. Dad came in sometime later and asked me what I was up to. He laughed heartily as I told him it wouldn't be a bbq without baked beans and potatoe salad.

I was so busy with my cooking and baking (I'd decided to make some homemade chocolate chip cookies) that I didn't hear anyone arriving. I had tied my long hair back to keep it out of my face. What I was doing had my whole focus so I didn't even hear anyone enter the kitchen.

"And she can cook?! Can you be any more perfect?" I heard a deep voice whisper in my ear

"James! Oh thank God you're here. Meeting just a few family members was stressful enough. I don't know if I could have handled a whole house full without someone familiar here." I told him, smiling up at the tall man

"I'm happy to be here with you." He stated, giving me a warm smile in return

Corey's laughter could be heard all the way in the kitchen and I sighed. It was so hard hiding my feelings for #4, and #7 for that matter, from everyone but I was sure my father would strangle us all if he ever found out. He stood with me chatting about Iowa while I finished up making the potatoe salad. Dad walked in with a woman in tow. The familiar pangs of an impending panic attack began setting in.

"Kia, this is your aunt Marie. Sis, this is your niece Kia." Corey stated, introducing his sister to me

"It's so nice to finally meet you! We've all been dieing to meet you since Corey told us that he had a daughter!" She said, walking over to give me a hug

"Uh, nice to meet you too." I quietly replied, tenderly giving her a hug back

"Hey Cor! Hey Sis." This blond man who was a few inches taller than my Dad said as he walked in to the kitchen

"Hey Mikey." Marie replied

"Who's this lovely young lady?" Mike questioned, looking at me

"That, my dear brother, would be your niece Kia." Corey replied

"Wow! I thought she'd be younger. Damn boy, the girl's practically grown!" Mike laughed slapping my dad on the back

The trio chatted away. Suddenly I felt like there was a lump in my throat and my heart started beating slightly faster. Beginning signs of a panic attack. I took a few deep breaths and went to check on my cookies and beans. Griffin came in and everyone's attention went to him, thankfully. James stayed in the kitchen with me, "just to help since I didn't know where anything was". I couldn't put into words how grateful I was for him.

Corey got the grille in the backyard going and soon after the steaks, hamburgers, chicken, and hot dogs were put on to sizzle and cook. I stayed in the kitchen cooking some devilled eggs and making a nice but large salad. I also made a few pitchers of some sweet tea. Griffin wandered in and got to talking with James. I looked up from mixing the stuff for my eggs to find Griffin staring at me. It made me nervous but I gave him a small smile. We talked a little while, mostly making small talk, until other people wandered into the kitchen looking for refreshments. Griffin got some glasses out while James poured the tea.

Our grandparents walked into the kitchen smiling brightly at us. They both hugged me again, which still made me slightly nervous, before turning to their grandson. James never left the kitchen and I would have to give him a special thanks later on. Some of my Great-Aunts and Great-Uncles (my grandparent's brothers and sisters), Marie's husband, Mike's wife, the rest of the Stone Sour guys, and a few other of Corey's close friends all arrived. Naturally everyone wanted to meet me.

As someone was tightly hugging me my heart rate started speeding up, I started sweating, I was starting to have chest pains, and it was getting hard to breath. Since Griffin had wandered outside with Corey, James took the opportunity to usher me upstairs to my room. I was almost in tears by the time we got up there. He shut my door and then pulled me into a tight hug.

"Shhh, Precious, it's gonna be ok. Calm down." #4 stated, planting soft kisses all over my face

"I....I can't do this...." I stumbled

"Can't do what?" He asked me

"All these people. All these..... I've never had much family." I stuttered

"Precious there are alot of people who care about you. I understand how overwhelming and frightening all this must be for you. Just know that Mick and I are here for you whenever you need us." #4 quietly replied

When I was feeling better, we made our way back downstairs. He introduced me to the members of Stone Sour. They got me talking about my art which calmed me down almost instantly. Before we knew it, all the meat was done so I started getting all my food out and ready to be served. Everyone seemed to be in good spirits and, through #4's encouragement, I began making small talk with my biological family. If it wasn't for him being pretty much by my side all night I don't know if I'd have been able to handle all these people!

A/N: I figured now was a good time for Kia to meet the rest of her family ^_^ I hope you liked this chapter Smile
Back to top Go down
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

PostSubject: WTF?!?!?!? ~ 29 ~   WTF?!?!?!? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 8:16 pm

Sometime during the night after Griffin went to bed some of the adults began drinking. Not that I minded, it meant I could sneak off from the group. #4 had gotten caught up in talking to some of the Sour guys. He seemed to be keeping a good eye on me though which I greatly appreciated.

My room had a lot of potential. I had my own bathroom and even my own balcony. I was definitely painting because the walls and stuff were more of a plain drabby beige colour. Dad told me I could redecorate and be creative with my room and that's what I planned on doing! Sitting on the queen sized bed, I realized I hadn't even unpacked yet. I sighed heavily and then walked out onto the balcony. Luckily for me there was already a chaise lounger out there so I laid down and stared up at the night sky.

I don't know how long I laid out there just looking at the sky and thinking about my family and the situation I was in. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't hear anyone moving through my room. It scared the living hell out of me when I suddenly felt hands on me. Snapping my head around I found #4 kneeling there looking at me. Immediately a smile came to my face.

"Hey Precious, care for some company?" He quietly asked

"Sure. What's Corey doing?" I questioned

"They're down there playing drinking games. They won't miss either of us at this point." He told me

I scooted up so that he can sit behind me. Immediately he wrapped his tattooed arms around my waist and pulled me further into him. We laid in silence for a while until he started asking me questions and talking about how I was going to decorate my room. We talked about the time off and family and even of our relationship. The conversation eventually came to the topic of him versus #7. I was honest with him when I said that it would take me 1000 lifetimes to decide between them and that I would love them and be with them forever if I could. He smiled and nodded. Whether or not he was satisfied with my answer I'm not sure.

He began kissing my neck softly and I absolutely melted into him. His hand began roaming and I jumped slightly when they grazed the skin under my shirt. The desire I felt for my Master was stirring again but I knew this wasn't a BdSm thing. This was just him and me enjoying one of the few times we have alone. Not that I didn't love having them both or that I didn't love #7!! I turned around so that I was straddling his lap. My heart began racing as he continued his oral assault on me.

He suddenly picked me up so I wrapped my legs around his waist and arms around his neck as he moved us into the room. His excitement was pressing into me and suddenly I had the urge to run my hand over his massive manhood. I wanted him on me, in me, through me. He, however, was having none of it. Apparently he had other ideas for tonight! Licking my lips, I watched as he slowly slipped his shirt over his head revealing the toned abdomen and chest underneath.

"Do you know how badly I fucking want you right now?" I quietly stated

"Probably about a tenth of how bad I want you." He growled back

Oooooh that voice. That sexy voice. He slowly crawled up my body kissing various places as he did so. My heart fluttered with each kiss. He finally made it up to my lips and kissed me passionately. I ran my hands through his longish hair and relished in the sustained contact. Slow and sensual. That was great too! We just enjoyed one another until we could barely keep our eyes open. He didn't even bother leaving my room for the night and just snuggled into me as we laid together, a sweaty, panting mess of sweat & juices.

The next morning when I woke up he wasn't laying beside me anymore and I began to wonder if last night had been a dream afterall. I padded to my bathroom to take a quick shower to see that someone had already used it recently. Smiling, I knew that his beautiful naked form had been in here recently all wet and gorgeous like. It didn't take me long to shower and by the time I was done my stomach was grumbling. I slipped into a pair of low-rise black lounge pants and a white belly tank before heading down stairs to see if there was anything to eat.

"Morning Pumpkin. Did we keep you up last night?" Dad asked as he tended to some sizzling bacon

"Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeell. I tried to drown you guys out but it didn't do much good." I laughed softly

"I don't get a 'good morning?' I'm hurt!" #4 fake pouted

"Good morning my Knight in Shining Armor. I can't thank you enough for staying with me last night." I said, knowing that my statement could be taken 2 ways

"Did our family intimidate you?" Corey asked

"A little bit." I replied as my Master handed me a tall glass of OJ and winked

"I want to take you around today. Show you some of the places that I used to hang at." Corey said as he placed the bacon on a saucer

"Sounds like fun! I've already got some ideas for my room." I told him

So we sat and talked about my ideas as well as some of the places we were going to today. I had to admit, I was excited at being shown around where my awesome dad grew up. Maybe this won't be so bad living up here afterall. After breakfast we bid #4 goodbye and headed off for the day. We weren't supposed to meet any of the family so I didn't see any point in getting "dressed". He chatted with me the whole time, telling me little tidbits about himself and how he grew up.

He neglected to take me to the porn shop he used to work at and for the time being I let it slide. It was alot of fun just hanging out, not worrying about my Masters or anyone else or even my schoolwork. Well, technically I didn't have any schoolwork since I had completed all my required courses. My diploma was in the mail, or so we've been told. He was even nice enough to take me to a good store to get paints, painting accessories, stencils, and other stuff to repaint my room. He told me that after I was done painting then we'd go out and buy furniture and stuff to actually decorate with.

Griffin was going to be with us until the day we left to go back on the road so I got busy repainting my room while he spent some quality time with his Dad. By the time dinner was ready, I'd already gotten 2 walls painted. Corey seemed impressed and said he looked forward to seeing how my room was going to turn out. The 3 of us sat in the living room eating pizza while I took a break from my painting. Watching Corey and Griffin made me somehow think of 7 and 4. Thinking of them made me miss them both terribly. Finishing up my dinner, I headed back upstairs to continue painting.

"Hey, need some help?" I heard Corey ask

"Any help would make this go faster!" I laughed

"Griff is watching a movie so I can help you paint for a while. Which wall should I take?" He stated

"That one." I said, pointing to a wall

"Ok. I know you probably don't want to talk about this with your old man but I feel the need to ask especially seeing how the young boys stare at you with lust in their eyes. Do you have a special young man in your life? Maybe someone you went to school with at your mother's?" Corey asked me

"No, I was never interested in those idiots." I stated, fearing he knew about me and his bandmates

"So you're not seeing anyone?" He asked me

"No. Why do you ask?" I inquired, stopping my painting to look over at him

"Well, I'm your father and I want to know if there's anyone I should be threatening great bodily harm to!" He laughed, amusement in his voice

We finished painting the walls in my room and I had to let them dry for 12 hours before applying the next coat. I was very excited. Waiting for my walls to dry, I had to sleep downstairs for the night. For the next week all I did was work on my room it kept me from over thinking about my new family and about my Masters (and how much I was missing them!). It was going to be almost a week before my furniture arrived so Corey took Griffin and I around to parks, amusement parks, to the movies, to skate parks, to an art gallery, to the water park, to go ice skating, to go roller skating. Hell, he even took us camping one night. Thankfully I was getting pictures of everything!

I guess this is what a family is supposed to be like! When my furniture came in, I got to work right away putting it all together and getting it set up. I didn't want anyone to see my room before it was done but I needed the help in moving furniture in. Uncle Mike came over to help Corey move my new furniture and he seemed, well I'm not sure if it was impression, shock, or what, but all he could say was 'wow'.

My walls were painted black with gold trim and accents. All my lighting looked like candles (thank you eBay and great google searches), just to name a little of what I'd accomplished on our time off!

My bed: WTF?!?!?!? - Page 2 596c4330 with black velvet canopy the encloses all around shutting the bed off from the rest of the bedroom when I want Smile

Curtains: WTF?!?!?!? - Page 2 P2992031dt except a deep, rich purple with a black lace curtain underneath

Over-head lighting: WTF?!?!?!? - Page 2 7a5134e9

I couldn't wait to show 7 & 4 my bedroom. We were hitting the road again in a few days and I couldn't wait to see my loves. Laying in my bed I began sketching my perfect house, well castle really, took my mind off how much I was missing them and how much I wish I could fast forward to the day we leave so I can see them again!

Back to top Go down
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

PostSubject: WTF?!?!?!? ~ 30 ~   WTF?!?!?!? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 8:17 pm

A/N: Thank you so much to Livi for making me this pimpin' banner!

WTF?!?!?!? - Page 2 F06527ea

I was feeling very frisky, for obvious reasons and decided on wearing: WTF?!?!?!? - Page 2 Gothic_clothing_Chai_skirt_blk (skirt & hose), WTF?!?!?!? - Page 2 5ea4cd4e, and WTF?!?!?!? - Page 2 S249b, and of course my Masters love tokens.

I was beyond excited. We were leaving to hit the next leg of the tour. Griffin was spending as much time with Corey as he could before we took off. The kid was kinda cool. I discovered we liked some of the same video games and he seemed to like some of my artwork. He wanted me to draw him out some stuff to stencil onto his bedroom walls which I thought was cool of him. My bags had been re-packed last night and were brought down early this morning. I was ready to hit the road!

We'd be meeting the guys on the bus when it pulled up and Corey and I were the last to be picked up. At least from what I was told. Marie was here waiting for us to leave. Not like she couldn't wait to get rid of us, it's just she was taking Griffin back to his mother once we left and Corey wanted to spend every last minute that he could with his son. I was busy sketching away.

"Kia, do you have any love interests?" Marie suddenly asked

I nearly choked on air.... again.

"Um, no. Mom always kept me super busy with school and stuff. The rest of the time I spent sketching and art." I replied

"So you've never had a boyfriend?" She questioned

"Oh I've had boyfriends. She never knew because if she did, she'd blow up at me." I stated

"That sucks. I'm afraid of how my brother will react when you start bringing boyfriends around!" She laughed

He turned and glared at her which only made her laugh harder.

"I refuse to let any boy touch her until I'm too senile to know what's going on." He retorted making us both laugh

Suddenly the loud horn of the tour bus could be heard. My heart began thumping wildly in my chest at the thought of seeing both my Masters again. Marie gave me a hug and so did Griffin. I took my bags out to the bus so that he could say goodbye to his family. When I boarded 7, 4, & 3 were sitting on the couches just talking about random shit. I gave the trio a bright smile before taking my carry on bags to my bunk.

I walked back to the back lounge with my laptop and sketch books. It was time to start doing some serious looking at colleges and see where I wanted to attend that would allow me to do all my courses via distance learning. As I was scrolling through schools, with Corey wanting me to "stay close to home", and 2 colleges caught my attention. Grand View University and Dake University both had some nice programs and I was hoping that I'd be able to do all my studies through distance learning. That would be the icing on the cake!

I was so lost in what I was doing that I hadn't realized we'd taken off. Emails had been sent off to both universities about the distance learning thing. That, for me at least, was the make-it or break-it deal maker. As I was awaiting to hear something back, I put my laptop down and continued my sketching. At some point I want to paint a few of my sketches.

Maybe I could sell them. Or give them as gifts. Christmas will be coming up before we really know it. Oh fuck! What the hell am I gonna do for Christmas? What could I get for Corey and all them? Oh well, Christmas is far enough away that I can push it to the back of my mind for a while longer. The bus jerked to a stop which finally got my attention. The sound of people talking could be heard so I figured now was a good time to take a break and stretch.

"Hey there! How was your time off?" #3 asked me as I slowly made my way up front

"Stressful, overwhelming, relaxing." I stated, averting my eyes from 7's watchful stare

"How did you like Corey's house?" #3 asked as we slowly made our way off the bus and into the Arby's we had stopped in front of

"Oh man, you should see how she decorated her room! It's stunning!" Corey beamed, draping an arm over my shoulder

I blushed madly as I felt his presence behind me. That presence that I've desperately missed for the past 3 weeks. That presence that always rendered me incapable of doing anything but obey his every command. Just knowing he was near made my knees tremble and legs woble. Something about him made me feel, I don't really know how to explain it, all warm in side.

The guys ate and got all caught up on their time off. So I sat there in silence just listening to them all. I finished up quickly and retreated back to the bus. Replies from the 2 universities probably wouldn't come until tomorrow so I shut my laptop off and threw myself into my sketches again. A little while later I heard loud voices signalling we were about to hit the road again.

Corey and #3 came back to play some video games and I just sketched away. Well, I was sketching a little and fantasizing alot. I mean who wouldn't, honestly? It was getting late and I began to wonder if #7 had forgotten about me. As Corey was kissing my cheek to say goodnight, he walked in. It surprised me that #8 couldn't hear my heart pounding in my chest!

"Night dude." Corey said to #7 as he walked past him

"Night." Was the only thing that he replied

He just stood there looking at me. Before long I began wondering if I'd done something wrong. Fear began setting in but then he gave me a brief look of love.

"On your knees, Little One." He commanded with a deep voice

Immediately I was on my knees on the floor. He walked around me for a few minutes. Taking the chance to glance up at him I found him staring at me.

"Did I tell you you could look at me?" He growled

My eyes darted downwards to the floor as I shook my head no. He let out a noise that was somewhere between a growl and a moan. And totally erotic! He instructed me to swing around so that I was facing the couch. I obeyed instantly, almost fearing the consequences if I didn't. He plopped down and released his very erect member. My heart was racing, in fear and excitement, and my mouth began to get dry.

"Suck me off, Little One. And you better do a good job." He instructed

I looked up at him questioningly.

"You may NOT use your hands at all. Just that pretty little mouth of yours. Now get to it or I'll have to punish you." He stated, wrapping his hand around the back of my neck and pushing me down towards him

I took his massive member in my mouth and began swirling my tongue around it. He moaned his pleasure so I kept going. Lucky for him I had no gag reflex so I was able to deep throat him with no problems. He definitely liked that and was quick to let me know! He moved my head so that I was moving up and down his shaft at a pace he wanted. I wanted to take my time and enjoy him but he had other plans. It was so fucking hot that I began to feel wetness between my own legs and then started moaning. The vibrations added to his pleasure and he shot his hot seed down my throat a few minutes later.

I licked my lips as he recovered. Still sitting on my knees in front of him, I tried very hard to be still. Being on the receiving end of his wrath was not somewhere I wanted to be. I only wanted to please my Master and make him happy. The silence was beginning to get to me but then I heard his voice, soft and low.

"Come here, Little One."

I climbed up onto his lap.

"I've missed you. I've missed our time together." He said, kissing my neck

I looked at him for permission to speak. He smiled and nodded, letting me know it was ok.

"I've fucking missed you so much." I told him, kissing his lips

His hand made it's way down to my wetness. Knowing how I was feeling made him chuckle. I nearly jumped out of my skin when his large fingers penetrated my womanhood. He was an expert with his fingers, both on the guitar and, um, other ways, and he was working me up into a crazed frenzy. His other hand snaked its way down my top to fondle my tits. He was rough but gentle all at the same time and it drove me mad with lust.

A/N: I hope you liked this chapter Smile
Back to top Go down
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

PostSubject: WTF?!?!?!? ~ 31 ~   WTF?!?!?!? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 8:19 pm

The next morning I got dressed in my master's love tokens as well as:

• WTF?!?!?!? - Page 2 5d712df1 (the top right skirt)
  • WTF?!?!?!? - Page 2 9dcab9a7 (except the same purple as the skirt)

I opted to run around shoe-less and left my long hair down. It had been about a month and a half since we had that 3 week break. We were at the venue and Corey, Clown and Paul were doing an interview. The rest of the band were doing something with their instruments. I decided to walk around and sketch a little bit. I was trying to challenge myself so I had a timer with me and only allowed myself a few minutes to sketch whatever it was that caught my attention.

"Why aren't you wearing shoes?" Chris asked, humor in his voice

"Didn't feel it." I replied, not bothering to look up at him

"You're weird." Joey chimed in, chuckling too

I shrugged and continued on my way. When Corey and company came back I asked if I could have some money to get some supplies at a local art supply store. Corey was happy to give me some cash and asked me to be within the hour. I agreed and went to slip into my black flip flops. Luckily there were cabs coming and going so I was able to grab one to take me to the art supply store.

I was browsing around and found a whole lot of shit I wanted. The shop owner actually started placing my stuff on his counter so that I could continue shopping! Because I was buying so much (when I realized I was gonna be late in returning) he offered me a deep discount because I also needed cab money to get back "home". I thanked him profusely as the cab pulled up. Corey was standing outside the bus looking a bit irritated.

"You're 10 minutes late!" He yelled

"I'm sorry, we got stuck in traffic." I replied

"Then you should have left earlier!" Corey screamed at me

"I said I was sorry. This is the first time I've been late, why are you overreacting?" I questioned, not knowing why he was acting like this

"I'm not overreacting. I told you to be back by a certain time and you weren't!" He yelled angrily

"Look dude, no need to scream. Just calm down." Chris stated as he strolled up

"Back on the bus young lady. I don't want to see you off the bus until dinner!" Corey stated, voice still loud, and pointing towards the bus

I just screamed loudly and stormed off. If he was gonna be a fucking prick then so be it. I stomped to the very back of the bus and slammed the door as loud as I could. For good measure, and to make sure noone would come back here, I locked the door. Fuck the prick! I slipped out of my shoes and plopped down on the couch. Tears threatened to fall but I did my best to keep them at bay. Maybe half an hour and quite a few deep breaths later I had set up my easel and had begun painting one of my sketches.

I had all my basic lines done and was admiring my work. There came a knock at the door when whoever it was realized the door was locked. I ignored him knowing it was #8. I had no desire, or reason, to talk to him. If he's pissed at someone that's his business but to blow up at me for no reason is bullshit. Sure enough he begged me to open the door and come have dinner. Snorting, I told him to stick dinner up his ass. He yelled through the door that I needed to eat and to "come out now". I turned my full attention back to my painting and debated on what colors would look best where.

I was letting what I'd done to my first painting so far dry before doing any more to it. Sitting down on the couch I was looking over the movies that were back here when there came another knock on the door. This time it was #4. Sighing I, as gently as I could, told him to go away. He refused and said that I needed to eat. I told him to leave me alone just like I'd said to Corey only a little gentler. He sighed and asked me to open the door and let him in. I was about to but then I heard Corey's voice whispering to him. Anger rose up in me again and I told the pair to fuck the hell off.

Eventually I fell asleep on the couch. Unfortunately when I awoke the following morning I had to piss pretty badly. Cautiously I opened the door and pleasantly found everyone still snoring away. I quickly did my business, grabbed a bottle of water and headed to the back again. Lucky for me I seemed to slip by unnoticed. I locked the door again and laid back down. Sleep came quickly again and before I knew it I was being woken to loud banging on the door.

A/N: This was Chapter 31. I hope you liked this chapter Smile
Back to top Go down
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

PostSubject: WTF?!?!?!? ~ 32 ~   WTF?!?!?!? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 8:21 pm

We were heading to the hotel before the band had to be at the venue for sound check and interviews. #8 was still trying to talk to me and I was still ignoring him.

"KIA?" #8 yelled from the front of the bus

I ignored him as I threw stuff into my overnight bag.

"Listen, meet me for dinner." He stated

I flipped him the bird.

"COME BACK HERE YOUNG LADY!" Corey yelled as I stormed off the bus

Even the rest of the band got out of my way I headed straight into the hotel.

"I FUCKING SAID COME BACK HERE!!" Corey screamed

I flipped him off again I swung the doors open and stomped inside. I could hear him coming up behind me but I grabbed my room key and headed straight for the elevators. Lucky for me the time it took him to stop and get his roomkey was enough for the elevator doors to ding closed. I was able to get into my room without him. Of course he came to my room, pounding on the door trying to get me to open up. What he didn't know was that I had slipped out onto the balcony and shut the door most of the way.

I don't know what's gotten into him him lately but I won't put up with him taking his anger out on me. He's trying to apologize but I won't hear any of it. If I've done something wrong, what that might be I haven't the slightest clue, then I expect to be told what I've done. If he's tripping about someone else then I expect him to not take it out on me. As I was was laying out on the chaise lounger I didn't realize that someone was breaking into my room.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed when I felt someone's hands on me

"Shhh Little One, it's just me." 7 whispered

"What the fuck are you doing in my room?" I demanded, angry that he had broken in

"Because I'm very worried about you. This solitude isn't good. You're not eating well. There's dark circles under your eyes." 7 replied

"I'm fine." I replied

"No, you're not. Corey's not fine. He's worked up and pissy with everyone. Jim's trying to figure out what's got him so pissy. When's the last time you had a good meal?" 7 stated

"Why won't you people just leave me alone?" I asked angrily

"Because we care about you. Because we love you." He told me, "Come back inside. I'll order something to eat and we can talk."

Sighing I knew I wasn't going to win this fight. He grabbed my hand and led me back into my room. He told me to have a seat and then closed the sliding glass door, pulled the curtain to, and then walked to phone in our dinner. I sat just watching him. When he was satisfied his order was right he hung up and turned his attention to me.

He was smiling at me when his phone began ringing. Nodding he turned to me and said that Jim was on his way because he was needed to go babysit a very drunk Corey and Chris. He made me promise that I would at least tell Jim my half of the story because everyone, as he stated absolutely EVERYONE in the band, was seriously worried about me. I looked away not wanting to agree. He kneeled down in front of me and forced me to look at him. Sighing again, 7 pulled me closer to him and again asked me to promise him that I'd talk to Jim.

A few minutes later there came a low knock at the door. Mick went to see who it was and found it was indeed #4. Once he entered, the taller man immediately made his way to where I still sat. #7 told him about having ordered dinner and that we were supposed to talk about my side of things. #4 nodded in understanding as #7 planted kisses all around my face and then leaving us alone. We sat in silence for a while until dinner arrived. Even throughout dinner we stayed quiet. I sipped the wine that #7 had ordered.

"Precious we need to talk." #4 stated with a soft, comforting tone

"There's nothing to say." I replied, as he refilled my wine glass

"Sweetness all I want to know is why you're giving him the cold shoulder. Everyone is sincerely and severely worried about you. Do you know how worried Mick and I are about you? Seeing you like this absolutely breaks us!" #4 stated, wrapping his arms around my waist

It wasn't until I'd had a few glasses of wine in me that I begun talking to him.

"He jumped on my case for a minor infraction. Then he was just an asshole." I suddenly stated

"Chris said something about you coming back like 10 minutes late or something and Corey flipping out." #4 stated

"Yeah. What the fuck crawled up his ass?" I questioned

"Honey I'm not sure. He's got some issues right now that he's trying to work through. He's acting this way towards everyone. Clown will be having a serious talk with him tomorrow." #4 told me before grazing his lips across my exposed neck

We talked a little while longer about #8's behavior, how I dislike being treated that way and other Corey-and-I-fighting stuff. We almost finished the bottle of wine and the effects began taking their toll. #4 stripped me down to nothing and got me settled in bed. He stripped down too, climbed in, and pulled me to him. Even if I was pissed at the world, I did miss his and #7's scents! Taking a big whiff of the lingering scent of his cologne and aftershave was the last thing I did before drifting off into a troubled sleep.

A/N: This was Chapter 32. I hope you liked this chapter Smile
Back to top Go down
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

PostSubject: WTF?!?!?!? ~ 33 ~   WTF?!?!?!? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 8:22 pm

When I woke up the next morning I was alone. It bummed me out a little but I was enjoying the solitude. I had breakfast brought up so that I could minimize possible exposure of Corey. We were leaving this afternoon so I was staying as far away from everyone as I possibly could. Unfortunately it was soon time to go and the pounding on my door began.

Taking a deep breath I looked in the mirror to make sure I looked ok: WTF?!?!?!? - Page 2 C950bb1e (the whole ensemble).

I grabbed my bags and left my room. Every member of the band were standing out in the hallway and all conversation stopped when they saw me. I could see an instant hard-on when #4 & #7's eyes landed on me. #8 tried to talk to me again but I just blew him off. Well until he grabbed my arm and twisted me around so that I was looking at him.

"Leave me alone." I hissed

"We need to talk." He quietly stated

"No, we don't." I said, jerking my arm out of his grasp and spinning around to walk away

He grabbed my arm and pulled me back. He was about to say something when this snotty, slutty blond strolled up smirking.

"Not now Donna!" Corey stated with an irritated tone

"Is this the little tramp?" She questioned, looking down at me

"The only tramp in this hallway is you. Now kindly back off, your tramp stink is smelling up my space." I retorted making almost all the guys snicker and Corey poke my side

She raised her hand and slapped me hard across the face.

"Donna! Stop it. NOW. Both of you, be nice." Corey said

"OH, I thought you'd like to know: I'm pregnant. See you on the bus." Donna said before storming off to Corey's room

"Say what?" I questioned, "Why do you care if she's pregnant?"

He left me standing there in the hallway with this dumb-struck expression. Jim, knowing more then what he's told me, came over to usher me downstairs.

"Because she's my daughter! I've missed most of her life as it is." Corey's loud, booming voice could be heard

"We're having a baby COREY. Shouldn't I be the most important person in your life?" She retorted

"She's my kid too!" Corey retorted

"I don't like her, I want her gone." Donna screamed back

That was the last thing I heard before the elevator doors closed. #4 kept his arm around my shoulder as we walked through the hotel and outside to where the busses were idling. I stalked to the back room. If #4 hadn't been right on my heels, I'd have slammed the door & locked it. But he followed me and quietly shut the door. I'm sure he didn't lock it. I sat down on the couch on the far left side while he tried to sit next to me. I pushed him away.

Much to my dismay, #7 walked in. #4 told him how I'd pushed him away and how upset I appeared to be. The massive man kneeled down in front of me.

"Little One, talk to us we're here for you." He stated lovingly

"I have nothing to say." I stated

"You're leaving me no choice, Little One." He replied

I stayed silent, looking anywhere but them.

"Alright. Little One! Look at me." #7 stated in that deep, commanding voice that always rendered me helpless

I couldn't NOT do what he told me too so I very cautiously turned my gaze towards my Master. His blue eyes burned with something I couldn't quite define. I knew he was worried and concerned but there was much more behind those eyes than what he was letting on. He took utter control and before I knew what was happening #7 was on the couch with his pants around his ankles with his massive cock shoved down my throat while my other Master pounded into me from behind. As #7 shot his hot seed down my throat, #4 shot his into my very needed womanhood.

If #7 hadn't locked the door we'd have been caught with our pants down, pun infatically intended, because shortly after we finished there came a loud pounding at the door. I returned to my original position on the couch while #7 moved to the loan chair as #4 answered the door. It was Chris who had been sent to check up on me.

A/N: This was Chapter 33. I hope you liked this chapter Smile
Back to top Go down
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

PostSubject: WTF?!?!?!? ~ 34 ~    WTF?!?!?!? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 8:23 pm

#4 told the percussionist that they were trying to keep me calm. I was a bit unclear what exactly was going on but something wasn't right. It was more than just Dad and I having a fight. I asked Chris where #8 was. He told me that both him and Donna were laying in his bunk talking. Something in his voice told me she wasn't well liked.

The next few days were even worse than when we were fighting. I was finally getting over being angry and now I was deeply concerned. All I wanted to do was talk to my dad and she always seemed to interject herself and ultimately push me out of the way. It was getting real annoying real fast. Some of the guys were even joking about a show-down coming soon!

On the last day of the 'Knot tour the monster of all fights broke out. It started because Corey finally caught #7 kissing me in the hallway on the bus. #8 blew up, cussing, screaming, throwing things, then lunging at #7 calling him all sorts of names and such. It was brutal. Especially when they really got to fighting. As I tried to intervene and get them to quit fighting she showed up and just egged shit on.

"Shut up! You're making things worse!" I yelled at her angrily

"It's about fucking time Corey stood up to all these idiots!" She retorted right as #4, #3, #1 & #6 walked onto the bus

"Shut the hell up you crack whore!" I screamed

"The only whore around here is you, apparently!" The bitch shot back

"Guys, please stop!!" I begged, turning my attention away from her

"If I ever catch you touching my daughter again I'll fucking kill you!" Corey screamed

"Kick his ass baby!" Donna's annoying voice could be heard

Swing after swing, punch after punch they fought. At one point I'd tried to get in between them. Very bad decision on my part. I got a busted lip and bloody nose for my efforts. Even the rest of the guys had opted to stay out of this fight. My dad's little skank just egged things on. I was crying almost hysterically in #4's arms at the scene before me.

"Corey, Mick, stop this bullshit and sit down. You guys need to talk about whatever's going on." #6 stated wisely

"Stay the fuck out of this. Jim, take her to your room until I can get things sorted." #8 stated

"What 'things' sorted?" I demanded, crossing my arms across my chest

"This bullshit with Mick. Now go young lady. I'll be up to talk to you later." He stated before turning his attention back to the giant guitarist

"What's going on between Mick and I is between Mick and I. If you want to know all you need to do is ask. Nicely." I stated, anger bubbling up

"Listen here, you will NOT back-talk me. Jim take her to your room NOW. Stay there until I come up." #8 replied forcefully

"Let this loser go, baby, we need our alone time." Donna just had to intercede

"Yeah, because you'll actually come talk to me with this 2 cent whore all over you." I retorted, grabbing my bag and pushing people out of my way as I stormed off the bus

I could feel everyone watching me as I stalked into the hotel. Grabbing my room key I began debating on what I should do. Until that 2-bit whore is gone there's little chance of getting through to my dad. I absolutely refuse to live with him if she's moving in, which she's already started talking about redecorating the entire house, so I've gotta figure out where I'm going to live.

I slammed my hotel door shut, got my music going on my laptop, and then screamed loudly in frustration. Not suprisingly there came a loud knock at my door. I tried to ignore it but whoever was out there wasn't going away. Finally I opened the door revealing #4, #3, & #1. I rolled my eyes and walked back into my room. They immediately followed me in and shut the door behind them.

"Um, so, about back on the bus...." #1 trailed

"#8 caught #7 trying to kiss me on the bus." I stated

"Woah!" 2 of the 3 exclaimed

"That whore he's with is going to cause more problems than whatever he thinks is going on with #7 and myself." I continued

"Yeah we know. She's pretty manipulative. Most of us have tried at one point or another to convince him to leave her." #3 told me

"Well that's fine. If he doesn't come looking for me than he's made his choice. I won't bother him again." I retorted angrily

"But we won't see you again!" #1 said

"Maybe, maybe not. It depends on if I wanna stay in Iowa or not." I told the group

"Um, we'll tell Corey that you're here, Jim." #3 told the guitarist as they got up to leave

Each one gave me a hug before leaving my room. When we were alone, #4 asked me what I was going to do. So I told him of what I'd been thinking on my way to my room. He stayed silent, only listening to my ideas. After a few minutes of ranting, I ran my hand through my long hair and sighed heavily. #4 told me Dad was even more high-strung because of the stress Donna brings to him and that he's been over-reacting to everyone for several weeks.

#4 told me he'd run me a nice, hot bath so that I can relax. I smiled at him as he went to run my bath. I slipped out of my clothes and into the robe the hotel provided. A few minutes later, he emerged from the bathroom smiling. He'd taken his shirt & shoes off so I figured he'd be joining me. He told me to head into the bathroom while he called for dinner to be brought up. I gave him a small smile before walking into the bathroom.

I let the robe fall off my shoulders slightly and then turned my head to look at him. He was staring at me with lust in his eyes. The familiar tinglings of burning desire began in my nether regions. As I strutted into the bathroom I let the robe fall completely. It didn't take the tall man long to return to the bathroom.

"Hey there Precious." He said, voice low and deep

"Hi." I quietly replied

"It's been a long time since we've had some time together." He started, "I want to enjoy this evening as long as possible."

I grinned as he began to bathe me. This was something I'd always loved, from both my Masters. Things were so crazy right now our future is on shaky ground. I couldn't, if I were really honest with myself, leave Iowa or leave my Masters. I loved them both dearly and it would kill me to not see them again. But how can I make this possible?

He had to get out because our food arrived. I was going to stay in the bath but the smell of dinner wafted in and my stomach began growling. So I reluctantly got out, dried off, and slipped back into the robe. He was getting everything set up, including the bottle of wine he'd ordered. Guess this was going to be a long, sensual night!!

A/N: This was Chapter 34. I hope you liked this chapter Smile
Back to top Go down
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

PostSubject: WTF?!?!?!? ~ 35 ~   WTF?!?!?!? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 8:24 pm

James and I had spent the entire night alternating between worshipping each other's bodies and talking. Eventually I expressed my concern about not seeing him or Mick again. Hell I even confessed that in my ideal world the 3 of us would be living together in perfect bliss. He grinned at me and said that the 2 of them didn't want to lose me no matter what happened between Corey and I.

We were woken from our slumber by someone pounding on the door. Groaning, we rapidly put our clothes on before I answered the door. Much to my suprise I found Corey standing there. He had a small bouquet of flowers in his hand. I cocked my eyebrow at him.

"Um, can we go have breakfast? We need to sit down and have a chat." He asked

"Why should I go?" I asked, crossing my arms across my chest

"Because we need to talk about some things. Hey Jim." He replied

"I'll go with you in case things.... um, get heated. Besides, you need some food in your tummy." Jim told me, reminding me of how much energy we'd used the night before

"Fine." I stated before slipping into my boots and grabbing my cell & room key

We walked to the elevator in silence with me staying very close to James. I'd placed the bouquet Corey had brought me on my bed before we left. Not one of us made a sound as we made our way through the lobby into the hotel restaraunt. We were seated and had our drinks before Corey even began to start talking. Then James asked who he was looking for. Mick walked over and sat down in front of me before Corey could answer.

"Kia, listen I need to apologize. I shouldn't have been taking my frustrations out on you." Corey stated

"Damn right! You might be my dad and all but I will NOT put up with being treated that way by NOBODY." I stated, anger seeping into my voice

"Look, Donna is pregnant so there will be another little Taylor running around before long. You're my daughter and I love you dearly and nothing or no one will ever change that." He stated

"_________" I couldn't really say anything to that so he took his cue to continue

"You'll be going to college soon whether it's by distance learning or by actually attending a university. I want you to go for your dreams. I want you to be an independant young woman." He told me

"So because of this, I'm not longer wanted?" I asked defensively

"NO! That is not what I'm saying at all. I haven't had you in my life very long. Seeing my bandmate kissing you freaked me out. I don't want to acknowledge that my daughter is of the age to be... interested in guys. Or that there are lots of guys drooling over my beautiful daughter!" He stated, trying to ease the mood slightly

"Look Corey, I'm not the only guy in this band who's attracted to your daughter. I've seen the way Chris looks at her. If she wasn't interested all she had to do was push me away." Mick stated

For a second I thought he was about to spill what James and I had going. It shocked the hell out of me to hear that Chris seemed interested. My expression seemed to amuse Mick because he laughed softly, blue eyes dancing with mischief. We ordered our breakfast when the waitress FINALLY returned. Silence fell over the table again as we processed what had been said up until this point.

"Listen, I'm not necessarily against Kia dating. I just want someone who's stable for her. Our life is chaotic and not necessarily stable." Corey finally stated

"So I'm not good enough for Kia? That's it?" Mick asked, anger evident in his voice

"That's not it. With all she's been through she needs someone who can support her, be there when she needs them. With the band, could you honestly tell me you could give that to her?" Corey asked, getting angry himself

"But you're ok with Jim dating her?" Mick threw back

"He's a much stabler personality than you are, Mick. You're dark and moody. She doesn't need that!" Corey defended

"Wait, you want me to date James?" I questioned, slightly confused

"If you were to date anyone, I'd rather it be him. I won't force you to date someone you don't want to, though." He replied calmly

"But you'll keep her from dating someone she wants to date?!" Mick bellowed, making Jim hiss at him to be quiet

Oh fuck how complicated things have gotten! What the hell have I gotten myself into? Corey will never go for me dating them both. He'll stand in the way of Mick and I being together. How the fuck are we going to pull this off? I'm all James' in front of the world but I belong to them both behind closed doors? That's kind of degrading if you ask me!!

Corey and Mick argued the rest of the way through breakfast. We were leaving tomorrow morning for Iowa. What a very strange flight this was going to be. James escorted me up back up to my room. There were so many things floating around in my head I could barely think straight. I wondered if Mick would come to my room. Would I get to see him before we left for home?

James just held me as we laid bed, both lost in our thoughts. Sometime later there came a lowa knock at the door. So low that at first neither of us heard it. A minute or so later it came again, just slightly louder than the last time. James got up to answer it. I just continued to stare at the ceiling.

"Little One........." I heard Mick state

"Mick!" I replied, opening my arms for him

He quickly took up the spot that had been previously occupied by James. Said man slid into bed behind me. I buried my face in the crook of Mick's neck and inhaled deeply. His scent was so manly it drove me crazy. I wanted to burn his scent into my brain because I didn't know when I'd get this opportunity again.

James rubbed by back as Mick kept kissing my forehead and caressing my cheek. The taller man told me to tell Mick what we'd talked about yesterday & last night. Taking a deep breath I did as I was asked, expressing my fears and concerns. It made me feel slightly better when the bulky man told me he felt the very same and that God himself wouldn't keep him from me.

Tomorrow my whole world was going to drop out from under me. I was bound to make the most of what could be my last night with them both. Kissing his chest, they both quickly got the message of what I wanted. Mick immediately went into Master-mode and took utter control of both me and James. Mick stripped me of my clothing himself, reveling in my nakedness.

A/N: This was Chapter 35. I hope you liked this chapter Smile
[/size][/color][/font]
Back to top Go down
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

PostSubject: WTF?!?!?!? ~ 36 ~   WTF?!?!?!? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 8:25 pm

Just as I suspected the flight back to Des Moine was excruciating. We were all in first class and thankfully I was able to sit by myself. I didn't want to talk to anyone, didn't want to hear anyone making those lame jokes, talking about seeing their happy families. Most of all I didn't want to hear Donna yammering on and on about that horrid bastard-child she was carrying. I know what happens when a new baby comes into the picture. He didn't want me to leave and be happy but he won't have much to do with me once the baby comes. That's always how it goes.

I stood by myself while we were waiting for our baggage to arrive. As everyone waited for their rides to come, Corey wandered over to talk to me. He wanted me to come back to the house with him and Donna but I refused. Poor Corey tried his hardest to convince me to come back with them. James was standing pretty close to us watching the scene before him. Donna was making snotty comments under her breath in between trying to get Corey to hurry up and get her home. I rolled my eyes and literally turned my back on the pair.

James offered to let me stay with him loud enough for the members of the band who were still standing around to hear. It wouldn't look so suspicious that way, I guess. I smiled up at the giant of a man and politely accepted his offer. He ushered me to his car, with Corey staring at us the whole time, and helped me get my luggage into his car. With one last look at Corey, we drove off to his house. The ride was silent with me lost in my thoughts about Corey and Donna. I loved him deeply. I loved the time we got to spend together. The 2-cent whore seems to enjoy driving a wedge between people.

When we made it to his house, he showed me "my room" although we both knew I'd be sleeping with him in his. We needed to keep the appearances up for the rest of the band at least for the time being about things. He told me to go take a nice hot bubble bath to relax while he sorted a few things out. I kissed him deeply before doing as he suggested. A nice, hot bubble bath did sound wonderful right now!

As I soaked in the hot, bubbly water I began to think about my situation. I wanted them both. I didn't want to be very far from either of them. There was no way I was going to live with my Dad while the Wicked Witch of the West was with him. I'd have to live somewhere if I'm not living with Dad. I'm sure both of them would let me stay with them. I sighed. This situation was fucking hopeless. The water had turned lukewarm so I got out and dried off.

I dressed in what I'd put on that morning and wrapped the towel around my head. Since there was no real reason to put my shoes on, I simply walked downstairs barefoot. James was on the phone with someone so I just let him be. I wandered around his house just taking things in. Someone knocked on the door so I took the opportunity to answer it. A plump looking older woman who looked to be in her mid to late 50's was standing there smiling. I smiled back as I moved to let her in. Was this James' mother?

He came into the room and told me that he had a meeting to go to after greeting this woman. He handed me a wad of cash, the keys to his car, and scribbled down directions to the local Wal-Mart and told me if I wanted to do some grocery shopping he'd be very greatful. I got the message and nodded at him. He kissed me then left with the older woman. It didn't take me long to finish getting ready and head out the door. His directions were exceptional and I quickly found my destination.

Having all that I thought we might need, I loaded up the car and headed back to James' house. As I was taking bags from his car inside the house, someone pulled up into his driveway. I paid no attention to the car or the driver until he grabbed ahold of my arm.

"Kia, we need to talk." Corey stated

"I'm busy." I retorted, grabbing more bags

He grabbed some bags and followed me into the house.

"You need to be at my house." He told me

"Not as long as the bitch is there." I retaliated

"Honey, I love you. You're my daughter. Nothing will ever change that. She's just hormonal because of the pregnancy." He tried to tell

"She's made it abundantly clear she doesn't want me around. Like you said, I'll be heading off to college soon. It's time for the baby bird to leave the nest. I won't stand in the way of your happiness." I said walking back outside to gather the rest of our groceries

"Kia it's not about that. I still want you in my life. I get the feeling that if you move out I won't see you again." He stated

"If you don't see me it's all on you. You know where I'll be. I won't hang around that whore you've got at home!" I stated angrily

"Don't call her names. You don't even know her!" He replied, grabbing me and spinning me around

"I know her, alright! She's nothing more than a whore who thinks she's just found her meal ticket!" I replied, wiggling out of his grasp

"That is not true. Why won't you even try to make friends with her?" He questioned

"It's no good trying to tell you what you obviously don't want to hear. So I'm done trying. You know where I'll be if you ever want to talk. Now please leave." I retorted

"So that's how it's going to be, huh? Fine. I'll see you around." He stated angrily before storming out of James' house

I screamed in anger as he sped away. Before I allowed myself to succumb to my anger, I had to put the groceries away. The last thing I needed was to let the newly acquired groceries spoil as I threw a tantrum! It was so fucking frustrating at how stubborn his is! Why the hell can't she see that the home-wrecking whore is nothing more than that?!

"Problems Precious?" James' voice broke into my thoughts as his tattooed arms slid effortlessly around my waist

"Just thinking." I replied

"Oh? What about?" He questioned, pulling me into the living room

"Corey came by to try and get me to go "home". Then we wound up getting into another fight over the Wicked Witch of the West." I told him

He nodded as he pulled me onto his lap. Closing my eyes, I nuzzled my face into his neck. He told me that Mick would be here in about 2 hours or so. I told him that I would be happy to cook for them both. He smiled at me and said that he would love that. Since when the fuck am I all domesticated? I've never really liked cooking, especially if I didn't have to. Now I'm VOLUNTEERING to cook!? I shook my head as I made my way into the kitchen to decide what to cook for them.

There was something they wanted to talk about with me from what James said as he watched me work. We chatted about home decorating and stuff like that. The doorbell rang so he went to answer it this time. I was worried it would be Corey again but was very pleasantly suprised to hear Mick talking with James in the living room. I guess James was getting the beefier man caught up on mine and Corey's latest fight.

A/N: This was Chapter 36. I hope you liked this chapter Smile
Back to top Go down
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

PostSubject: WTF?!?!?!? ~ 37 ~   WTF?!?!?!? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 8:26 pm

Eventually both tall men made their way into the kitchen. Mick seemed... intrigued, fascinated, shocked... that I was cooking. Smiling at both me, I handed them a beer each and went back to cooking. I giggled when Mick picked me up, spun me around, and crashed his lips to mine. For a few minutes I thought he was going to squeeze me to death! James finally told the beefy man that I needed to breath.

"It's nice to see you too, Master." I replied before getting back to my tasks.

The pair sat at the bar chatting about something I didn't quite understand while I worked on dinner. Finally I was almost done. I begun preparing the table for a proper meal. In order to do that I had to clean off the dining table, then run a clean rag over it just to make sure it was actually clean. I set the table and then set the food out. They both just watched with fascination as I seemed to take on the domesticated responsibilities with no problem at all. It kind of bugged me actually but I guess that's what happens when you're happy with the man, or men in my case, that you love.

Having set our drinks out I called them to the table. James sat at the head of the table with my on his right and Mick on his left. I was waiting to see how they liked the chicken fried steak, homemade mashed potatoes, brown gravy, corn on the cob and sweet cornbread. They both seemed to enjoy it which filled me with pride.

"Kia, Jim and I were talking last night." Mick started out

"What about?" I asked suspiciously

"Well, neither of us want to stay without you. It's not fair for you to have to choose or bounce between our houses." He stated

"I'm not following you." I replied, furrowing my brows

"We want to buy a house for the 3 of us. Mick will have one side or floor and I'll have the other." James clarified

"So you 2 would live together just for me?" I asked, knowing how these guys liked their privacy and time away from one another

"Well technically that would be true. If we find the right house, we can convert one floor into like an apartment. The second floor would be like an apartment. Of course we'll have to make an entrance to the outside for the second floor and we'll be splitting bills and such." Mick said

"Hmm. Interesting. How will the rest of the band react?" I questioned

"To hell with what any of them think!" Mick bellowed which made me giggle

We talked about the houses they had looked at today, what kinds of things I would want in my house, the amenities I liked, and such stuff. We talked about the style I liked, decorating wise, and what I wanted the inside of my house to look like. I can't imagine I would be the only one decorating but I have a feeling alot of it will be my suggestions. After dinner, we moved to the living room where I was situated in between the 2 men. They wanted to make sure I was ok with sharing a house with them.

I had to laugh softly. Of course I was ok with this! I wanted this more than I cared to articulate!! Did I feel bad about my Dad? Of course I did. As long as he allows that little harlot to live with him, I will not step foot in his house except to gather my things. That poses and interesting problem. I need somewhere to live. If I can live with both my Masters, free to show affection and skin as we please, not having to hide our love, would be so freeing. Having to hide was like lying to everyone and I hated doing that.

Eventually Mick headed home leaving me in the very capable hands of James. He went to take a shower so I took the opportunity to clean the dinner dishes. I didn't realize that he was standing in the doorway watching me as I cleaned. When I was finished I looked up to see him watching with fire burning in his eyes. He was wearing a pair of black lounge pants and his hair was still slightly wet. Beads of water ran slowly down his chest and I suddenly wanted to lick the trails of water.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day I had James run me over to Corey's house. He seemed shocked to see me and moved to let us in. Griffin ran up to me excited to see me. I smiled at the blond headed boy as he animatedly began telling me all about stuff since the last time he saw me. As he was talking, James told Corey we were only hear so I could gather my stuff. It seemed to really get to Corey because he told his son to head to the back yard because he needed to talk to me. Even Griffin didn't like Donna because he said he didn't want to go out there because she was there. Corey gave him a look and the boy scurried off.

"I don't want you to move out." Corey stated

"I will not live here with the Wicked Witch of the West." I retorted, heading upstairs

"Let her be, Corey, she's 18." James piped up

"She's my kid, Jim! She needs to stay at home." Corey retorted

"You can't make her stay somewhere she doesn't want to be!" James replied, voice dripping with something I could not quite place

Most of my things were still packed so it didn't really take me that long to grab them all.

"Oh, but she wants to stay with you?" Corey exclaimed, getting angrier by the minute

"You're the one who said that if she were to date anyone you would rather it be me. I'm just doing right by her." James replied

"COREY! Why is that little twit here? And the big oak?" Donna stated, looking down at the pair of us

"Donna, go back outside. I'm having a converstation here." Corey retorted

"This is exactly why she doesn't want to be here, dude. Get rid of the tramp and you might be able to save your relationship with your daughter." James yelled, giving the Witch a nasty look

She yelled before slapping James across the face. That was it! I lunged at her, knocking her to the ground. My fist connected with her face before she even had time to react. Someone tried pulling me off of her but I kept on kicking and throwing punches.

"KIA! Stop it! You're gonna hurt the baby!" Corey yelled as he dropped me to check on his little harlot.

"She deserved it!" I screamed back, "Touch my man again you 2-bit gutter slut and I'll put your sorry ass in the hospital!"

"Don't threaten her, Kia. She's pregnant. Are you ok, baby?" He stated

"OH! My stomach!" She yelped, suddenly grabbing at her belly

I rolled my eyes. She was so fucking fake. Why the hell couldn't my Dad see that shit?! Not wanting to watch any more as he picked her up bridal style and moved her to the leather couch, I grabbed as many of my bags as I could and headed out the door. James did the same and we quickly left. So my Dad had forsaken me, just in a different way than my Mother had. At least I had James and Mick! Right after we set my bags in "my" room, he pushed me down on the bed. I looked at him funny.

"Do you know how fucking hot it was when you jumped her for hitting me? I thought I was going to cum in my jeans..." He huskily stated in my ear

Instantly I was wet.

"I meant what I said." I told him as he started to strip me of my clothes

His hard on was painfullly evident against his jeans. I thought that perhaps he would appreciate being free so I set out to strip him of his confinements. This was just pure excitable lustful need and I loved it! He picked me up and pushed me into the wall. I wrapped my legs around his waist so that I could push him further into me. Not that he needed much help, he was quite a very well endowed man! His thrusts were full of lust and desire and for a while I thought he was going to push straight through me! By the time we were done, we were sweaty but very sated.

A/N: This was Chapter 37. I hope you liked this chapter Smile
Back to top Go down
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

PostSubject: WTF?!?!?!? ~ 38 ~   WTF?!?!?!? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 8:27 pm

It was about 3 days since I grabbed all my things from Corey's place. I talked to Griffin every day and reassured him that he could see me anytime he wanted. Corey wasn't even trying to contact me, as I figured he was probably to wrapped up in the Witch to even care, and I began to not really care either. I was sitting in the living room on my laptop looking through the Ikea site gathering decorating ideas when Mick burst through the day like he'd won the lottery.

Seeing me, he came over, pulled me up off the couch, spun me around and then kissed me passionately. I was giggling, and slightly dizzy, when he finally set me back on the floor. It was actually kind of odd to see him this happy. James finally came upstairs from his basement studio to see what was going on.

"Amanda came through! She found us the perfect house. It's on like 50 acres of land, very secluded, and has all the amenities that we asked for. AND, between the 2 of us, we can reasonably afford it." Mick exclaimed

"Really?! That's great!" James replied

"Come on, let's go see it." Mick stated, looking between me and his taller bandmate

"Ooooh! I wanna go!!!" I said, jumping up and down excitedly

"Ok Joey JR, you can come too." Mick laughed making James laugh too

I laughed as I slipped into some flops and grabbed my messenger bag. Mick called Amanda as we headed to this amazing house. She was going to meet us over there. As the 2 men chatted I began to daydream. We were definitely the weirdest family I've ever seen but hopefully we'd work! As we sped towards our destination, I could suddenly see me cooking and keeping house, tending to the garden, and all the BDSM I could ever hope for. Good times to come! The stopping of the car brought me out of my daydreams.

Amanda greeted Mick cordially before he introduced James and I. We both shook her hand as started telling us all about this amazing house. My jaw dropped when I saw it. The house itself looked spectacular, the scenery around it was just so beautiful, and I couldn't wait to see the view to the backyard! We walked up the stone walkway to the front door. I was almost shaking with excitement! She opened the door and allowed us to enter. I'm pretty sure my jaw hit the floor!

"Let me tell you about some of the amenities of this house. There's the Master / Main Suite which is on the first floor and includes a Private Patio/Deck Access as well as a Built-in - Entertainment/Media Center and a gas Fireplace. It has a Formal Dining Room, front and rear Porch, the Kitchen is a country/Family style, and there is a Great/Gathering Room. The Laundry Room is on the First Floor, the Kitchen has a Breakfast Nook, a walk in pantry and an island, there's a Den/Study, Corner Lot/Side-Load Garage.

It has French doors, an Open Floor Plan, there's a Deck on the First Level, vaulted ceilings, all closests are walk-ins. The Guest Suite has an included Bath, there are Built-in - Art Niches, a mud room, and a Game/Recreation Room, there are several Guest Rooms. The pool is heated and includes a tent." Amanda told us as we walked through the house

The Main Floor which is where Mick would be staying, Second Floor, Jim's floor which wound up being literally a whole-floor apartment, Basement which I knew we'd all be spending a lot of time there, Outside of the house.

I knew the guys would want a recording studio and was very thankful to see a large brick building not too far from the main house. It wouldn't be too hard to add a walkway from the back porch to the building. The kitchen was just amazing! It was perfect and I somehow knew I'd spend a good amount of time in here. As we toured the second floor, Jim actually seemed pretty stoked about it. We'd have to build an outside staircase so that he wouldn't have to go through the main house if he didn't want to but that was just peanuts.

"What do you think, Little One?" Mick asked as we were coming up from the "lower level" as Amanda put it

"It's..... wow! I... I love it!" I gushed making both men beam happily

"I guess that means we'll take it." James told Amanda

She ushered the guys into kitchen to sign all the required documents while I walked around on my own. I never thought that they would actually do this for me! Any thoughts of Corey and Donna were in the furtherest depths of my mind as I thought about decorating this magnificent home, the good times ahead for me, and how much more this felt like home than anything else I'd ever known. I was walking around the master suite when Mick came in. He wrapped those large arms around me and I leaned back into him.

"We can move in any time." He told me, deep voice radiating into my ear

"When will we?" I questioned

"Well, we have to pack up and move everything over here. Neither of us want to ask any of the guys to help us so we'll have to find others to help us move furniture and stuff." He told me, "Then there's putting up our houses on the market."

I sighed and nodded. Hopefully we'd get to move in soon. It was almost torture knowing this was OUR house and we weren't in it already! He led me back out into the foyer where James was chatting away with Amanda. She apparently knew of a good moving company that was very professional and not too expensive. They packed up and moved for one decent price. The unpacking was all up to us, however!

The guys decided on using the service since it seemed like we would be in here quicker. They had to tell her though that there were 2 separate households that needed to be packed up and moved. She made the note and simply added the fees into the final price. She instructed us to pack up some clothes for about a week, although it wouldn't take that long, and anything else that we could not live without. The moving guys would hit James' house first so after bidding Amanda goodbye, we headed back there so that the 2 of us could pack what we could. We were going to stay at Mick's until our house was ready.

Things were really coming together and I couldn't have been happier. When we got to Mick's, each man went their own way to handle whatever it is they needed to handle. I hopped back online to finish registering for the college I would be attending this fall. I opted to go the "distance learning" route just in case I wound up going on the road with Stone Sour.

A/N: This was Chapter 38. I hope you liked this chapter Smile
Back to top Go down
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

PostSubject: WTF?!?!?!? ~ 39 ~   WTF?!?!?!? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 8:28 pm

It took about 4 days for both houses to be packed up and moved to the new house. While boxes were being brought in from James' house, I was unpacking the kitchen boxes. Mick was directing what rooms each box went to while James was on the phone with someone giving them his new information. It didn't really take me long to get the kitchen all set up the way I wanted it so I went to see what else I could do.

Once all their boxes & furniture had been delivered and placed in the appropriate rooms, it took us maybe another 4 days to get everything unpacked and settled. Seeing as how we'd been so tired at the end of the day for anyone to want to cook we had been living on take-out and delivery for over a week. Tonight I thought we'd have our first proper meal in our new house. The guys were sitting in the downstairs living room playing some video game while I made dinner.

The pair of them were definitely very appreciative of my efforts. I was definitely rewarded for my "good behavior". In the midst of our sexploits Mick's phone began ringing. He muttered obscenities under his breath while he went to fetch the annoyance. A few minutes later he came out very angry. James set me back down on the ground and looked at his bandmate.

"Corey has been trying to get ahold of you, Jim. He wants to see Kia." Mick explained to us

"I guess he wants to see her now?" James replied

"Of course. Time to get redressed, Little One." Mick commanded

I sighed unhappily but did as I was told. I had no desire to see Corey but would just to please my Masters. It didn't take me long to slip back into the denim mini skirt and bright blue halter top I had been wearing a few short hours ago. Mick handed me a bottle of Axe to try and mask the smell of sex and sweat. I brushed out my long hair and slipped back into the wedges I was wearing earlier. The three of us headed to meet with Corey. Normally Mick wouldn't come but he said this meeting was special and knew I'd need the extra support.

About 45 minutes later we arrived at our destination. We were at someone's house. I didn't recognize it so I was a bit hesitant to head straight inside like Mick was doing. James told me to just relax and that I didn't have to do or agree anything I didn't want to. Giving him an unsure smile I followed him inside the house. Apparently it belonged to Chris. He gave me a tight hug as soon as he saw me. Neither Griffin nor Donna were there and it made me slightly suspicious.

"Kia! You're looking good." Corey said, getting up to give me a hug

For once I allowed him to hug me but I didn't return hit.

"Is there something you need?" I questioned, getting straight to the point

"I wanted you to know as soon as possible. I've asked Donna to marry me." He hesitantly replied

"WHAT?!" I yelled in utter shock

"She's carrying my child, Kia. She lives with me. This is the next logical step." He retorted

"Dude, that's a slap in the face to Kia." Mick said, crossing his arms across his massive chest

"This isn't about you, Mick. Stay out of this." Corey threatened

"I care about the poor girl. And you've basically cast her aside for some 2-bit whore who everyone but you can see is only after 1 thing!" Mick retorted, voice getting deeper because of his anger

"Stay out of this Mick! Kia, our family isn't complete without you!" Corey pleaded

Just then the Wicked Witch herself blew in with Griffin. She smirked before looking at me.

"Did Corey tell you? We're expecting a girl!" She stated, "Maybe now he'll have a daughter who's not a complete whore."

"If you don't have anything else to add to this conversation, TAYLOR." I exclaimed before turning and stalking out the door

Mick followed suit while James stayed inside, probably arguing with Corey. I was angry, I wanted to scream. Mick had pulled me into a tight embrace and just held me there until James stormed out. The 3 of us quickly got into Mick's car and headed home. James wouldn't say anything about whatever had happened in the house so I tried very hard not to think about what might have been said. We returned home and I was kind of tired.

I told the pair that I was going to take a bubble bath. They both smiled, probably envisioning me naked, and nodded. James told me they were going to have a drink because they needed to discuss some things. There was something they weren't telling me but at the moment I was so physically drained that I didn't much care to think about any of that. The bubble bath was great. I slipped into the nightie James had picked up for me and walked into Mick's living room. Neither man was any where to be found so I grabbed myself a glass of orange juice and plopped myself down on Mick's leather couch to watch some adult swim.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

James would leaving tomorrow to go on tour with Stone Sour. I'd be joining them much to Mick's dislike. So the few weeks leading up to the start of the tour I spent pretty much all my time with Mick. He made James promise to video tape some of our escapades and get some good pictures to send him. Since we didn't want anyone to know where we were living, James told Roy that we would meet them at Josh's house. Everyone seemed to know about my falling out with Corey and tried their best to stay out of it.

The morning we were set to leave, Mick ravaged me in the most delightful of sadistic ways. James had to damn near drag me out of Mick's bed because as soon as he had recovered, we'd go at it again. Mick had plenty of projects to keep him occupied while I was absent from him but we both knew how much we would miss one another. Of course I always wore his love token which made him smile.

"Hey Kia! You're looking great!" Roy stated, pulling me into a tight hug

"Good to see you too, Mr. Mayorga! How's the wife?" I questioned as my bags were being loaded into the bus

"She's great! What have you been up to lately?" He asked as Shawn and Josh walked up

"I registered for Drake University. My books and stuff should be waiting at the first venue for me." I told him

"Ooooh what are going to go to study?" Josh inquired

"Multi media. I want to do videos and websites. With a minor in art." I told the trio

Corey had walked up, eavesdropping on our conversation. We boarded the bus with most of the guys just trying to catch up with me. Most of this information Corey didn't know so he was sitting in as well. James seemed to be beaming at me as I talked about college and what I would be studying. Corey tried to talk to me but I just blew him off. I've already told him I'll stop the cold chill when he gets rid of the Wicked Witch of the West. This tour was going to be extremely stressful, especially since he was constantly on the phone with her making wedding plans.

Oh how things were going to go to hell in a handbasket for him in just a few short months.....

A/N: This was Chapter 39. I hope you liked this chapter Smile
Back to top Go down
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

PostSubject: WTF?!?!?!? ~ 40 ~   WTF?!?!?!? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 7:04 am

As crazy and chaotic as the 'Knot tour was, the Stone Sour tour was definitely more stressful. Corey was depressed, even if he tried to hide it from everyone. It was obvious to us all that Donna was the biggest reason for it. She had driven a wedge between me and my father and that was hurting him more than anything else. When he wasn't sleeping, he was on the phone with her. I was doing alright, especially with James' help.

Each time Corey tried to talk to me we always wound up getting into a huge fight. That caused the rest of the band unnecessary stress which in turn made everyone pissy. This was the first tour they'd ever done together that they didn't actually want to hang out with one another. It made me incredibly sad! When I left the tour, temporary bursts of leave so I could "do some things on campus" (AKA spending so much needed time with Mick), the rest of the guys always told me Corey's depression got worse.

Someone had finally convinced Corey to not get married until after the baby was born although she was constantly bugging him to get married before hand. It relieved a bit of stress knowing he was sticking to his guns about getting married AFTER the bastard child was born. I knew damn well what she was trying to do and even if my father didn't believe me I was only trying to help him. I was sleeping in my bunk after flying in to California late last night/early this morning to meet back up with the tour when I was awoken by Corey's yelling.

"Listen, I'm not chaning my mind on this!"

"I don't care what your 'friend' says, Donna! The tour is incredibly chaotic and I want to have some say in this wedding!"

"I don't want to talk about this anymore." He was getting very angry

"You know I do but this is my job!"

"NO! That's not me, Donna! Quit trying to fucking change me!"

"That's not what I said. You know what, when you fucking calm the fuck down the call me back!" He yelled, letting out one of those menacing growls he's so famous for in frustration

Groaning, I slid out of my bunk and padded my unhappy ass to the bathroom. James and Roy were already up and sipping coffee. The pair greeted me cordially which I only growled in response.

"Yep, you are without a doubt Corey Taylor's kid!" Roy laughed making James laugh which brought a small smile to my face

"Want some orange juice, Kia?" Shawn asked as he made his way into the front lounge

I nodded my head yes as I yawned.

"Woke up by Corey's call too, huh?" Josh asked as he poured himself a cup of the black, steaming liquid

Again I only nodded.

"They've been fighting alot lately. It's getting to him." James replied quietly

I really did hate to see him suffering like this. The sooner he realizes what all the 'Knot guys, and myself know, the better off he'll be. Hell even I was starting to miss the time I got to spend with my Dad! An hour or so later most of us were fully awake and not so pissy anymore. He came up front and said that Donna would be joining us on tour. I was so fucking angry I swear I could see red! It's bad enough he brought the whore on the 'Knot tour. Now he's gotta spoil the Sour tour too?!

Apparently I wasn't the only 1 who didn't like this idea because just about everyone immediately began voicing their objections. Except James. He stayed quiet and just stared at me. Corey plopped down and ran his hand over his head. I got a very good look at the poor man. Did he look like hell! There were dark circles under his eyes and he just fucking looked tired. Donna was poison and I knew it was up to me to deal with her.

A few days later and the Wicked Witch was with us and complaining about everything. Even the rest of the band were distancing themselves from the vocalist. I sat up in the front lounge with my head phones where the pair sat on the opposite couch going over wedding magazines. He seemed relieved that I was staying in the same room with him but it wasn't really for him. I refused to let her be the alpha female in this group, even if she was marrying my father.

My presence was well-known with some of the road crew, who also worked on the 'Knot tour, so noone fucked with me like they did her. It seems that even the road crew didn't like the bitch! Of course I didn't blame them one bit, she always talked down to them like they were servants! She was constantly texting people which I found weird since she was always saying Dad was the center of her life.

The closer it got to her due date the bitchier she became. It got so bad that the band, some of the crew, and myself sat down with Corey and told him that she had to go or else they'd go on strike. He laughed like they were joking until we reinstated just how serious things were. If she didn't like something one of the crew did, even though she didn't know jack squat about what they were doing, she'd hit them! I've seen her hit people upside the head with her bare hand, a book, and a bag. I've seen her hit people in the back with her bare hand, a book, a hose/cable, and something else that looked like a computer board. She was violent and manipulative. Total poison for my father, our family, the band, the crew, and anyone else she came in contact with!

On top of being a total diva! She made outrageous demands such as over-the-top hotel suites for her and Dad, food that was almost impossible to get, all these designer clothes, and other bullshit. Life on the road wasn't easy and there were times when you'd go weeks without showering. Can you guess how much bitching she did about THAT? I'd had enough on several occassions and wound up hitting her hard across that ugly little face of hers. Naturally she went crying to Corey and that got us fighting again.

A/N: This was Chapter 40. I hope you liked this chapter Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTF?!?!?!?   WTF?!?!?!? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

WTF?!?!?!?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fiction Corner :: Mistress Angie's Fiction :: Music Fiction-
Jump to: