The Fiction Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fiction Corner

Do you write? Fiction? Poetry? Original Fiction?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

WTF?!?!?!?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

WTF?!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: WTF?!?!?!?   WTF?!?!?!? EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 1:22 pm

Disclaimer:

I don't know or own any member of the band, their family, friends, colleagues, acquaintances, or anyone else they may know or have ever dealt with. I make no profit from this. I don't own Iowa, or any other place mentioned in this fic. This is a work of pure fiction and there is no truth, to the best of my knowledge, in anything contained in this fic. It is purely a work of imagination and adoration and is intended to be read as such. I make no profit from this in any way, shape, form or fashion.

Kia, her life, experiences, thoughts, ideas are solely of my own imagination. If anything like this has ever happened I assure you it is purely coincidental. Timeline may not be perfectly accurate, personalities may not be perfectly accurate. That is why it's called FICTION. This fic is Rated X for language, sexual encounters, and drug use/implied drug use. Enjoy!

Back to top Go down
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

WTF?!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: WTF?!?!?!? ~ 1 ~   WTF?!?!?!? EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 1:29 pm

Here I was sitting in a stuffy fucking office with the woman I've hated my whole miserable life. She hates everything about me and the feeling's most definitely mutual. Things only seemed to get worse when she discovered I was a huge fan of Slipknot. Music was the only thing that made me happy, other than art, and the only way I could really release all my anger and aggression.

Mom had taken me out of school today for this fucking meeting with some obscure guy, even though she wasn't allowing me to go INTO the meeting with her. How fucked up is that? Not that I minded in the slightest, I hated school with a fucking passion and was immensely glad this was my last year. I wanted to focus on music and art but Mom was pressuring me to become a doctor or lawyer, "something you can depend on, something stable" as she so delicately puts it.

I was sitting in the stuff leather chair that didn't feel like many people had ever actually sat in it when this guy showed up. He was average size for a dude I guess with kinda wavy blond hair that was apparently still growing out, as it was maybe 2-5 inches, and some amazing blue eyes. He looked around before "checking in" with the receptionist and then settling in the chair directly in front of me. He eyed me up but didn't look down on me like most people would since I looked like a total freak:

WTF?!?!?!? Trippblackandneongreenstreetpants

(This is pretty much what I look like Very Happy )
WTF?!?!?!? S_zipprprntcor (with the exact same hair but with neon pink at the bottom 5 inches)

WTF?!?!?!? Neptune-100

Mom was already in the meeting when the blond arrived. So here I was staring at him with my Zune on and my headphones over my ears. He seemed vaguely familiar but I couldn't place him. The receptionist called for him so he got up and followed her. Why did she bring me here when I wasn't even allowed to go into this fucking meeting? UGH! I'm so fucking bored right now >.<

An hour later she came out of the office and ordered me to follow her. We were leaving but she seemed pissed as all hell. What the fuck had gone on in there? The better question was why the hell did I fucking care? We stopped at 'Chili's' and I knew something was seriously up. We never go to restaraunts like this. Since I still had my headphones on, as I almost never take them off when I'm out of my bedroom, I didn't hear what my mother said to the waitress. We were ushered to a booth in the far back and sat down. She sat next to me, which she never does, so I came to the conclusion we were meeting someone. But who?

After our drinks arrived Mom went to the bathroom. While she was gone our waitress brought the blond from the lawyer's office to our table. We just stared at one another in silence until Mom came back. She was gone for a while too! What the hell was she doing in there? She motioned for me to take my headphones off so I begrudgingly did.

"Honey this is Corey. Corey this is Kia." Mom said introducing the 2 of us

"So, how much does she actually know?" This Corey guy asked

"Nothing." Mom replied as he turned to look at me

We placed our orders and I stared out the window. I didn't wanna be here. I was lost in my thoughts of how much I hated my mother when I felt her tap my shoulder.

"How much did you just hear?" She questioned, temper starting to rise

"You were talking to me?" I asked, making Corey laugh

"Here's the news in a nutshell: you're Corey's daughter and the judge has ordered that you go live with him since he hasn't seen you for the past 18 years." She told me

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" I exclaimed loudly

"Be quiet and watch your language young lady!" She scolded me as our food arrived

I made Corey laugh again as I rolled my eyes. My appetite had completely left me. My whole life I never knew my father. Had he been looking for me? Did he care? Why does he care now? What happened between them? I barely registered mom scolding me about eating but I didn't care. Where did he live? What did he do for a living?

Mom poked me when they were done. I followed them out to the car. He was riding with us since he had taken a cab everywhere. We were packing up my stuff so I could move. It confused me though because I wasn't sure what exactly "moving" meant in this situation. It took me maybe an hour to pack everything that I absolutely couldn't live without. When I was done he helped me drag all my bags downstairs.

She was kind enough to drive us to the airport. Apparently our flight to where-the-fuck-ever was leaving in an hour. We'd barely have time to check in and go to the bathroom before we'd have to start boarding the plane. We stood at the outside check-in, in an akward silence.

"Well I guess this is goodbye, Kia." Mom stated

"Guess so." I lazily replied

"Take care of her." Mom stated before walking off, leaving me with a total stranger

"Well let's go check in." He said, grabbing some of my bags.

Why hadn't I noticed he didn't have any bags with him? And where the fuck WERE we going? I didn't have much time to ask since we had to go find where the terminal was. I had 2 bags I was keeping with me, my laptop case and another bag that had my fully charged iPod and other stuff in it. We stopped to use the restroom after we found our gate. Sure enough when we met back up after going potty our flight was called.

I turned my Zune back on as soon as we got settled in First Class. What the fuck did this guy for a living, anyway? It was alot more comfortable than the coach seats I'm used to. Knowing I wasn't quite in the talkative mood, he leaned back and went to sleep.

"Kia? Kia, wake up. We've arrived." I heard Corey exclaim

"Hmm?" I sleepily stated, making him chuckle slightly

"We've landed. We gotta get going, hon." He replied

So I grabbed my carry-on luggage and followed him off the plane. Lucky for us the baggage claim wait wasn't bad and my stuff came first. I was grabbing the last bag when his cell began going off.

"Yeah we've already got her luggage. Oh yeah I see it. K." He said before slipping his phone back in his pocket.

I silently followed him outside, squinting in the bright-ass sunlight. I found myself looking at a solid black bus. It wasn't a Grayhound bus either, it was a fucking tour bus! There was one guy standing there who put my bags, except my carry-on's of course, in the luggage compartment. Corey nodded for me to follow him so I did. The unknown guy followed me and sat down in the driver's seat.

When I turned to see where Corey went I found 4 sets of eyes on me. I just stared back. Corey was nowhere to be seen and I was starting to cuss him under my breath.

"Have a seat." This one very large guy with looooooong black hair and matching long black goatee stated, motioning to the couch across from where he was sitting

"Hey guys, let's get the intros over with. This is Kia. Kia, that guy (he pointed to the guy who instructed me to have a seat) is Mick, this is James, or Jim as most call him, and this guy is Chris." Corey stated, pointing everyone out as he did so

"Hello, it's nice to meet you Kia." The one I think was James stated

"Um, hi." Came my meek reply

Mick was staring at me which was starting to creep me out. Corey asked me to follow him which I was kinda greatful for. He showed me where I was gonna be sleeping for the next who-knows-how-long. These spaces were fucking tiny! He then showed me where I could put my stuff and where the bathroom was. The bus had gotten rolling almost as soon as the driver sat down and I still had no idea where the fuck we were going.

Corey left me standing there so I did what I normally would do at home: I went to my bedroom. I was pleasantly suprised to find a tv/dvd player in my bunk. It wasn't long before the rocking of the bus lulled me to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

WTF?!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: WTF?!?!?!? ~ 2 ~   WTF?!?!?!? EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 1:49 pm

"Kia? Kia, we've stopped for dinner." I barely registered Corey saying

"Mmmkay." I mumbled rolling over and falling completely out of my bunk

"FUCK!" I yelled making everyone on the bus laugh

Fucking bastards. I grabbed my boots, which I'd taken off before climbing into my bunk, and headed up front. We hadn't quite stopped for dinner but we were almost there. I slipped my left pant leg up so I could slip into my boot. I repeated the process with my right leg and when I looked up the one I think was named Mick was staring at me. Then I saw it. The '7' on his forearm and my eyes went wide.

"Kia? You ok?" I heard Corey ask

"I just realized who the fuck you are." I quietly stated making him chuckle softly

"You've never seen us unmasked?" He questioned

"I saw no point in it." I simply replied, following him off the bus

I think the other 3 were following me either listening to our conversation or staring at my ass.

"I see." Corey replied

"I'm not good with names so I've always referred to you by your numbers." I confessed

"Ah, well I'll try to keep that in mind then." Corey grinned, holding the door open for me

"Corey! You going to introduce us?" I heard some loud-mouth exclaim

"Can we sit down to dinner first?" Corey retaliated

As hard as I tried, I couldn't suppress my giggles. I think Mick smiled but I wasn't sure. I ordered what I wanted and waited for 8. Having our glasses he found a very large table for us all to sit at. Mick plopped down next to me and just looked at me. This guy gave me the creeps!

"Can I help you?" I asked, probably sounding like a total bitch

"Soooooooo, helloooooooooooooo!" This really tiny guy cheerfully stated as he found himself a seat.

"Uh... hi." I replied, staring at my cup

7 was fucking huge in person! And way creepier than he seems in pictures. Corey finally returned with our food and I was thankful for the distraction. Once everyone, and I do indeed mean all 9, were seated with their food and theren't any distraction Corey got on with introducing me to all the guys that weren't on our bus.

Thankfully most stayed pretty quiet through dinner. When I was done I threw my trash away and headed outside. It was starting to get dark and it was nice and cool. Not overly cool where you start getting chills but it seemed, at least to me, a perfect temperature. What a strange fuckin day this has been.....

"So Kia, what sorta music do you listen to?" I suddenly heard 1 ask

"I listen to alot of stuff. Mostly metal though." I quietly replied

1 nodded his head and was about to ask me another question when the bus driver opened up the bus. I quickly made my way onto our bus and slipped out of my boots to slide into my bunk I was sleeping in the middle and because I'm so short (5'0 to be exact), I have to use the bottom bunk to sort of give me momentum to fling myself into mine. I feel bad for the guy who sleeps above me!

I plugged my headphones in and started watching a movie. By the time I'd watched 3 movies most people were in their bunks. Taking the headphones off I heard the most melodic sound coming from the back lounge. It was almost poetic sounding and I just had to investigate. The door was cracked so I slowly pushed it open. 7 was sitting there with his guitar just playing away. Upon seeing me he gave me small smile. I shut the door behind me and sat down on the floor in front of him.

After probably half an hour he quit playing. We sat there for a little while just staring at one another. He did have very beautiful eyes. I watched as he patted the seat next to him. It was 7 so I couldn't really say no.

"Do you play?" He asked, voice low almost growling

"I've been trying to teach myself how to play. But I'm not very good." I told him

"Let's see what you can do." He stated, handing his guitar over to me

So I played him what I thought was what I played best. I did fuck up a few times, mostly because he was running his hand down my shoulder and over the exposed parts of my back.

"Not bad. Not bad at all. With a little training you could be pretty good." He stated, smiling at me

"Really?" I asked, unbelieving someone such as 7 thought that I could be 'pretty good'

"I can give you lessons if you'd like." He said with a low growl.

That growl was gonna get me into trouble!

"What's the price?" I questioned, staring at his lips

"Well I guess that depends on you, little one." He said almost with a purr

"It depends on me, huh?!" I laughed nervously as he ran his had over my back again

"Indeed." He replied

Why am I acting this way? What the fuck is wrong with me? I don't know this guy at all. AND he's one of my father's bandmates. What the hell am I doing?

"Well I'll ask you again what the price is." I stated

"Hmm. I'll teach you for free. But you owe me." He winked, blue eyes sparkling with mischief

"Ok." I stated before yawning

He laughed softly as I bid him a good night. As I left the room I could swear he was watching me. I had to dig around to find my jammies then I remembered that all my bags with clothes in it were in the baggage compartment. As I hit my bunk 7 came out of the back lounge.

"Problems?" He questioned

"Yeah. Major fucking problems. All my clothes are underneath the fucking bus." I stated angrily

"Oh shit. Here, you can wear one of my shirts to bed. It'll be long enough for ya." He stated, digging around to find me a shirt that didn't smell horrific, "Here ya go."

"Thanks." I said taking his shirt and trodding off to the bathroom to change

Well all I did was take my shirt of and slip his on. Then I walked out of the bathroom and back to the bunking area. He looked at me with a raised eyebrow. I slipped out of my boots and then slid my pants down. And he stared at me the entire time! I even wiggled my ass as I was slipping the pants off for effect since he seemed to like the show so damned much. I nearly jumped out of my skin when his hands planted themselves on my unsuspecting hips.

He lifted me up and sort of placed me in my bunk. I smiled at him before shutting my curtain and wiggling under the covers. Man this was the weirdest fucking day EVER! It was more than obvious 7 was lusting after me. I'm not some sweet, innocent little girl either. Was getting involved with one of my father's bandmates wrong? Did I really care? I mean it's not like he's been around the last 18 years of my fucking life......
Back to top Go down
Kricket

Kricket

WTF?!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF?!?!?!?   WTF?!?!?!? EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 2:20 pm

That would be wild to find out your father, whom you've never met was a member of your favourite band. I read a bit of this back on aimoo, but never commented.
Back to top Go down
http://snathaid-mhor.deviantart.com/
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

WTF?!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: WTF?!?!?!? ~ 3 ~   WTF?!?!?!? EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 2:21 pm

Loud, obnoxious laughter is what woke me up. Groaning I slid off my bunk and trodded off to the bathroom. I always had to pee first thing in the morning. No matter what the bathroom is my first morning stop. When I finally emerged from the bathroom every single male was staring at me. Excluding Corey who was in the back yelling at someone. Cocking my eyebrow at all 5 guys, somehow Joey and Sid had conjealed on our bus, seemed to amuse a few of them.

#4 stated there was some Orange Juice in the mini fridge if I wanted some. I nodded my thanks and proceeded to find myself a glass and then the OJ. Sweet, sweet, OJ. The best thing since they invented chocolate! Man I'm such a girl. Eyes were still on me and I was starting to feel a wee bit uncomfortable. Not nearly as uncomfortable as Corey when he emerged from the back and saw what I was wearing!

"Why the fuck are you wearing Mick's shirt?" He demanded

"Cuz all my clothes are underneath the fucking bus and I wasn't about to wear those pants to bed." I replied defiantly

"She needed something to sleep in and, well you see how big my shirts are on her." Mick piped up

"Oh, ok." Corey stated, much more calmly which made me laugh

He looked at me funny before pouring himself another cup of coffee.

"So how old are you?" #0 asked me

"Sid, it's not polite to ask a woman her age!" Jim scolded the DJ

"I'm 18." I replied

"Oh my God I have an 18-year-old." Corey sadly stated which made me laugh again

Even Jim and Chris chuckled at the singer. Everyone was either talking about the next show/city or playing video games so I went to get my sketch books. I had to have something to bloody do since I couldn't do any of my school work.

"FUCK!" I yelled loudly making everyone stop and look at me

"You really like that word, huh?" Chris laughed

"What's wrong?" Corey questioned

"Um, I'm still in high school...." I trailed

"Oooooooooooooh fuck. Um, let me go figure something out." Corey stated before getting up and heading to the back

"I bet your boyfriend was pissed you had to leave." Joey suddenly exclaimed

"Don't have one." I simply replied

They seemed to be digesting that while Corey did whatever the fuck he was doing and I sketched. As a matter of fact I had lost all track of time while I sketched. That happens quite alot, even when I'm *trying* to play guitar. I had somehow managed to tune everyone out and ignore the presences of the people on the bus.

"Kia? We've stopped for lunch." #8 stated, finally bringing me out of my focus

"Um...." I trailed, not knowing what I should do

"Fuck 'em." He told me before turning his attention to the bus driver, "Jerry, would you mind getting Kia's bags out of the luggage compartment please."

"Sure thing Mr. Taylor." Jerry replied as we piled off the bus

The guys who were still on their own bus just looked at me funny which I shrugged off and made my way into the building. Corey was already there with James. Chris and Mick seemed to follow me. I placed my order quickly so Corey could pay and went to fill the plastic cup I was given.

Once I'd gotten my food I went back to the bus. All the band members knew I was wearing one of 7's shirts and I'm sure they all thought I was fucking him already. Bastards. Since I didn't know where most of the band were eating, I felt it was better to go to the back. Maybe 3 minutes later I heard loud, heavy footsteps coming to the back. I'd grabbed my sketch books on my way to the back lounge so I had buried my nose in that, so to speak, and tried to ignore the presence of the burly man that had seemed to take a liking to me.

He didn't say anything, just sat down to his lunch. We weren't that different really. Both very quiet most of the time, keeping to ourselves, very private, misunderstood, liking our solitude. Maybe I was the female version of him! My bags had been brought in but yet I hadn't bothered to change. Why was that? I mean his shirt was overly big on me and quite comfortable.

"Kia?" I heard #8 call out

"In the back." I yelled my reply before taking a big bite from my burger

"Hey kiddo." Corey stated looking between me & 7.

"Hi." I meekly replied

"Well I'm still searching for a tutor...." He started out

"I don't need a fucking tutor. I can do my studies on my own." I replied defensively

"Ok, calm down." He humorously replied

"All my classes were advanced. Believe me all I need is the work and I'll be fine." I replied a bit more calmly

"Fair enough. Let me go see what I can do so that you can get back to school." #8 told me before he was called up front

"Never a dull moment around here." 7 stated as Corey shut the door

His comment made me laugh which seemed to please him. He said nothing else so I turned my attention back to my sketches. After a while I'd completely forgotten that he was there because I'd gotten so focused on what I was sketching. Even his eyes staring at me didn't affect me or my concentration. I was working on this particularly difficult piece that I was hoping to one day paint.

"Whatcha so intently drawing over there?" 7's booming voice suddenly sounded in my head

"Huh? Oh, um, it's what is believed an ancient dragon would look like causing chaos on a small village." I replied, not even taking the time to look up at him

"Mmmmhmmm." He, well I guess that was a statement.

He stayed silent for another hour, maybe 2, before Corey came back to see what we were up to. #8 seemed very interested in what I was sketching out even though I was less than half way done with it. Corey wanted to know all about what I was doing so I basically told him what I told 7. I was quite suprised to see that he seemed genuinely interested and even encouraging of my art.

"Why the strange look?" Corey asked me

"Mom said this was a waste of time and would never get me anywhere." I said, unable to keep the anger from seeping into my voice

"Well I'm not her. Art should be celebrated and rejoiced." #8 stated firmly, "If this is what your passionate about then persue it."

I just smiled at him. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad afterall. He began flipping through my other sketch book while I continued on with what I was doing. Eventually though he left leaving me and 7 alone once more. Our alone-ness didn't last long as James came back to talk to Mick about something guitar-related that I didn't yet quite understand. No matter, I had enough to concentrate on at the moment.

When dinnertime rolled around I opted to just stay on the bus. I still hadn't changed clothes and I really just wasn't hungry. #8 frowned at me but said if I wasn't hungry he couldn't force me to eat. Unfortunately I forgot to ask him if he'd bring me a soda. Sighing heavily I turned around and ran face-first into 7's massive, and quite muscular might I add, chest.

"Ooooh. Sorry." I replied, not looking up into his face

"You sure you don't need anything?" He asked with a low, deep voice

"Um, I could use a soda." I sheepishly replied

"I'll be sure to bring you a soda then." He stated, stepping towards me

My heart began to beat faster when he was this close.

"Thanks." I whispered

I could swear I heard him chuckle. Then he stepped around me and deboarded. Taking a deep breath I made my way back to the back lounge. I was sketching away, as usual since I had nothing else to do. One part of what I was trying to sketch was not coming out right and I was rapidly getting frustrated with it. Picking up my sketch book I threw it across the room, hitting 7 in the arm as he walked in.

"Well hello to you too." He said, amusement dripping from his deep voice

"Sorry." I mumbled as he handed me both my drink and book

"Any particular reason you're trying to beat up the poor book?" He questioned sitting down in the chair he had been in before

"Just frustrated is all. Some of my sketch isn't turning out right." I grumbled, making him chuckle

"I see." He quietly stated

"Mmmmm caffeine...." I trailed as #3 & #4 came rolling back to play video games.

I moved so they could sit on the couch in front of the tv. 7 was sitting in the only other chair so I just plopped down sort of in front of him. Once the pair got into their game, he placed his large hands on my shoulders and basically moved me so that I was situated in between his legs on the floor. 7 was playing his acoustic again while I simply continued to sketch. My legs were stretched out in front of me so whoever came through the door would probably trip on me and land in #4s' lap. Which to me would be extremely hysterical. But that's just me!

Every so often I'd feel 7 touching my arm or my neck. Each time I did I subconsciously shivered. Why was I letting him get to me like this? What the fuck was I doing?! Eventually #3 & #4 either headed back up front or to their bunks so it was just me & 7 again. I had to pee so I set my book & pencil down on the floor, indicating I'd be sitting here again when I returned.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

WTF?!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF?!?!?!?   WTF?!?!?!? EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 2:22 pm

Kricket wrote:
That would be wild to find out your father, whom you've never met was a member of your favourite band. I read a bit of this back on aimoo, but never commented.

I just finished writing chapter 39 a little while ago.... gonna try to get it all posted today while I write the next chapter to "Transformation".
Back to top Go down
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

WTF?!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: WTF?!?!?!? ~ 4 ~   WTF?!?!?!? EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 2:28 pm

Here I was sitting haphazardly on a couch in the back of a tour bus going who-the-fuck-knows-where with one of my favorite bands, who I learned I was related to 2 days ago, learning to play guitar from the band's lead guitarist. How fucked up is that? What's more fucked up is how thinking about that low, menacing growl of his makes me wet. Yeah, I said it. Get over it.

"You're doing fine." He stated with a low voice

"I'm never gonna learn how to play this!" I stated angrily

"You're not focusing. Clear your mind and let the riff take over." He replied, chuckling softly

"I...I...." I began stuttering

"Your shaking. Are you afraid of me?" He asked, voice low and almost menacing

"I, um, you are..." I stumbled over my words

He caressed my cheek with his large hand. Did this giant have a tender side?

"I know I'm menacing when I want. I know I creep people out when I want. But there's no reason to be afraid of me." He gently stated, brushing some hair out of my face

I subconsciously licked my lips. He's got me aroused already and I wasn't sure what the fuck to do.

"Corey will fucking murder us both...." I breathed, now shaking at the sustained contact

7 just growled, adding fuel to my already raging fire. Did he know what he did to me without trying? He leaned over to kiss me when we heard Corey calling out for me. Picking up my sketch book and pencil, I left him in the back. I needed to calm down before I got us both into serious trouble.

"Wazzup?" I asked as calmly as I could

"We're getting to the venue tomorrow around 10am-ish. I'll be busy most of the day, unfortunately. I'll have you a temporary cell phone when we get there so that we can keep in touch. If you wanna go to the local mall, that's cool. All I ask is that you let me know where you are and when you'll be back. Ok?" Corey asked as we stood in the bunk area since that was the only place we could be alone

"Ok. Is there anything I'm not allowed to do?" I asked

"Like?" He asked, obviously a bit confused, which made me laugh

"Is there anywhere I'm not allowed to go? Do I have a curfew? You know, stupid shit like that." I explained

"You're a smart girl. I don't think I need to tell you to stay away from the 'adult' places, no drinking, no drugs, all that stuff. I'd like it if you were here so we can grab dinner before the show." #8 replied thoughtfully

"So be back by 5-ish?" I asked

"That sounds good. I'll give ya some money tomorrow before ya head off." He told me before pulling me into an unexpected hug

"Mmkay." I smiled

He told me he was heading off to bed so I bid him goodnight. I crawled into my bunk too and turned on my tv. As hard as I tried I couldn't shake the feeling of Mick's hands on me. Then I began wondering what his lips felt like. THAT led to wondering what he was like in bed. I could only imagine how good he must be. Gah that menacing growl alone almost sent me over the edge! Man it really has been too long since I've gotten laid.

I set my alarm so that I'd be up in time to get to the mall. Mom hated me going there saying it would never do me any good. Perhaps I could get me some hot new clothes and maybe some DVDs & CDs. I tossed and turned all night. By 2 am I realized I wasn't going to get any sleep so I slid out of my bunk. At first I didn't hear anything so I figured 7 had finally gone to bed. Strolling into the front lounge I grabbed a soda then plopped down on the far left couch, grabbing the remote on my way.

"Shhh, be quiet you're gonna wake up Kia." I barely registered someone sayin

"She is fucking hot." I think I heard someone else say

"You know she's Corey's kid, right?" The first voice exclaimed

"Doesn't mean I can't think she's smokin' hot." The second voice stated

"Mornin guys." I think Corey exclaimed, not so cheerfully

"Hey dude." The second voice, who was starting to sound a whole lot like #3, replied

"Guys, let's go. You 3 have some stuff to do." Their manager stated as he boarded our bus

"You gonna wake her?" The first voice, who as probably #4, asked

"Nah, let her sleep. She's still getting used to the road." Corey replied

The sounds of them deboarding was kinda loud but eventually I started drifting back off into sleepy land. Until I felt hands on me. I rolled onto my right side. When I finally opened my eyes I found myself staring at 7. He was kneeling by the couch watchin me.

"Sleep well?" He asked, eyes bright and twinkling with mischief

"Huh?!" I sleepily asked

"You haven't changed out of my shirt in 24 hours." He chuckled, running his hand down my side

"Mmm." I sleepily replied, making him chuckle again

"I've picked out something for you to wear today. Get up and go change." He stated with a dominant voice

Rubbing my eyes I actually got up and did as I was told. Suddenly I realized what the fuck just happened and I turned around to say something. However I came face-to-chest with him and I started trembling again. What the fuck is happening to me?! He laughed softly as he ran his hand down my side again. I closed my eyes reveling in the touch, even if it was through the fabric of his shirt.

"You like this treatment, don't you?" He growled and I think I actually moaned

"Little one I know you do. I can see it in your eyes. Corey thinks your all innocent but I know different. You're a dirty, dirty girl, aren't you?" He stated, making me shiver again

Oh yeah, he knows what he's doing!

"I just bet your all wet already. How long's it been since you've gotten any?" He growled in my ear as his hands settled on my hips

When I didn't say anything he asked more forcefully.

"I asked you a question."

"Almost a year." I quietly replied

"Oh I bet your absolutely dying too?" He asked, pushing me up against the wall

I just bit my trembling lip. I could see the bulge in his cargo shorts and I knew he got off on this too. How far would he go? How far was I willing to go with him?

"Mmm we're gonna have to sit down and talk about what you've done, Little one. And maybe when I feel your ready, you might get some of this big, hard, cock." He stated licking my cheek

If he didn't stop I'd cum on myself right there!

"Now, go get dressed." He demanded, "And no pleasuring yourself at all until I give you permission."

Damn bastard read my fucking mind! Without looking at what he'd picked out, I grabbed them and headed to the bathroom to change. Once I had stripped out of his shirt I looked at what he had picked for me:

WTF?!?!?!? Magnificentpimp-r (the whole ensemble, including the boots, hat, & cape/robe w/e you wanna call it)

"Oooooh very nice, Little one." He growled lustfully

I just stood there, letting him admire me.

"Take your backpack. I've put more clothes in it that you're going to have to change into before you get back here. The envelope that Corey set on your bed is in there too. And remember that you aren't to tell anyone about what we're doing." He explained

I took the backpack and found 8's envelope. Before we left, though, he got a camera that I didn't know he had and took some pics of me. Not that I minded it at all, it just added to the experience.

"Now let's go to the mall." He stated

He instructed me to go to the awaiting limo and wait for him. I did as I was told, making sure noone was around. The excitement of what we were embarking on was almost too much for me to handle. I'd never had a man like him before, much less one that knew what the fuck he was doing! Just thinking about the things he could, and probably would, do to me made me wet!

"From the glazed look in your eye, you're fantasizing." He growled after instructing the driver to take us to the nearest mall and then rolling up the privacy window

I just licked my lips.

"Don't worry Little one. I'll make sure you're taken care of. In more ways than one." He stated, running his hands down his chest

He laughed evilly as he knew what I was thinking. Fucking bastard! The trip was really short, about 10 minutes from the venue. 7 instructed me to leave the backpack and to take out the little purse that went with the outfit. I stuffed my wallet, temporary cell, and the envelope Corey gave me in it. I then got out and then he followed me. Leaning down, he whispered that he was just going to be trailing me all day and that I was free to go wherever I chose. Man this was such a fucking turn-on!

I went to Hot Topic, Victoria's Secret, a couple of other "Goth" stores, the 2 music stores the mall had, and some other stores. I found some outfits, some new "undergarments", but mostly I came back with more movies & cd's. When I felt I was ready to go back to the bus, 7 called the limo for us. He told me he was pleased with my choices as we rode back to the venue. He had the driver stop about 2 blocks from the busses so he could walk back and so I could change. When I was ready, I told the driver to continue. 7 had chosen:

WTF?!?!?!? 08-gothic-coats-hls-091l, WTF?!?!?!? Darqueschoolgirl-c-1 (only the actual top) and my combat boots.

When we pulled up 7 was already there with #4, #3, & #1. I stepped out of the limo with the few bags I had and I swear everyone's jaw dropped. I blushed before boarding the bus to put away all my new stuff. Where was Corey at? I still had well over half of what he had given me and I'm sure he wanted it back. As I was finishing putting up all my clothes, including the ones in my bags, I heard #4 call my name.

"Yes?" I timidly asked

"You got a package." He stated, giving me a warm smile

"That's odd." I automatically replied

"Why do you say that?" He questioned

"I'm not expecting anything." I told him, not hearing Corey board

"That's probably all your school work." Corey informed us

"Oh. Well then I'll look through that shit tomorrow." I said, closing the box back up and making the pair laugh
Back to top Go down
Kricket

Kricket

WTF?!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF?!?!?!?   WTF?!?!?!? EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 3:02 pm

Ugh, I want more!
Back to top Go down
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

WTF?!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: WTF?!?!?!? ~ 5 ~   WTF?!?!?!? EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 3:09 pm

"Ready to grab some food Kia?" Corey asked as he boarded the bus

"Sure." I replied from my bunk where I was hiding from 7

"Well let's go. Jim and Shaun are tagging along, if that's ok." He stated as I carefully slid out of my bunk

"Sure." I replied

We walked off the bus where 7, 4, 3, & 1 stood around bullshitting. Most couldn't seem to tear there eyes away from me and I just looked around innocently. I knew they were all wondering what it'd be like to fuck me. That's how men think. As soon as Shaun arrived the four of us headed off to some little cafe or something they had heard about. As we started walking away I could his eyes on me, eyeing me up and thinking about all the stuff he was going to do to me.

The place we were going to was about a block away and he made it there fairly quickly. Corey sat in front of me at this square table for four while James sat next to him. Poor Shaun didn't really get a chance to pick where he wanted to sit! After ordering our drinks and food, Corey finally turned his attention to me.

"I know I we havn't spent a lot of time together since we left your home." He started

"You're a busy guy." I quickly replied

"That's no excuse. We should be spending quality time together, especially since I haven't seen you at all in 18 years." Corey stated

"Well all I have to do is sketch and do schoolwork....." I trailed

"Maybe eventually I'll get things right." Corey said as our food arrived.

"Well what did you do for fun back with your mom?" #4 asked me

"Fight with her. Um, she all but forbid from doing the stuff I love doing." I stated, anger seeping into my voice

"Ok... what do you do for fun when you can get away with it?" #4 asked, amusement in his eyes and his voice

"Uh....I love art and music." I simply replied

#4 just fired question after question at me which I did my best to answer truthfully. Corey seemed to drink all the information in as we talked. #4 told me some stories about Corey when they were growing up. I tried to suppress my giggles but after a few minutes I couldn't take it and was laughing pretty hard. Before I knew it we had to get back to the venue so they could start preparing for the show.

I was allowed backstage but not in their "sacred place" as Corey so delicately called it. Which was cool with me. I wandered around and even ventured out on stage for a little while. I was looking at 0's set up and was so engrossed in trying to figure what half of the stuff was for that I didn't hear anyone walk up behind me.

"Interested in DJing?" 0 asked

"AH!" I yelled, making him chuckle, "Um I've never seen any DJ equipment before and I was a bit curious."

"I can show you some stuff sometime." He replied through his hot-looking mask

"Cool." I nodded

I wandered off to go check out someone else's equipment. The curtains were closed as the fans started piling in. Running my hand over the well-worn custom drum kit I started feeling eyes on me. Quickly looking up I found #3 standing there observing me.

"I promise I didn't disturb anything." I told him

He laughed softly then moved closer, "You play drums at all?"

"No. But they fascinate me a lil." I confessed

"Maybe Joey and I can give you some lessons sometime." He quietly stated

"I don't think I'm ever gonna get any sleep if I'm hanging out with you guys!" I chuckled nervously

"Kia?" Corey called

I smiled at Chris before walking over to where my apparent father was standing at the edge of the stage. He told me where I could and could not stand, for safety reasons, and said if I wanted to catch the show from the front I could tell the guards and they'd help me. I promised to stay where I was supposed to be and not get into any trouble. He laughed and said I was too much like his kid to NOT get into trouble. THAT made me start laughing.

The closer it got to "show time" the anstier I think everyone got, including me! I'd never been able to see Slipknot live and I was absolutely dieing to see this show. I wanted to see the show from the audience so I talked to one of the guards like Corey told me to. Before long the show started and the excitement and energy was almost stiffling. Corey's loud voice came over the speakers asking the crowd if everyone was ready to "get fucking crazy".

Along with everyone else I began screaming like there was no tomorrow and jumping around excitedly. The started out with 'Duality' and just completely rocked the fuck out from there. During a "break" where the guys started talking to the crowd, Clown spoke up.

"Hey Corey?" Clown asked

"Yes Clown?" Corey replied

"Isn't there a special young lady in the audience this evening?" Clown asked and my jaw hit the floor

"As a matter of fact there is, Clown. I've recently learned I have a beautiful daughter who's now out on the road with us." Corey informed the whole crowd, making them go 'Awwww'

"Is said young lady having a good time?" Clown asked me as he stared at me

Grinning up at the 5 men (Corey, Clown, Mick, James, & Chris) looking at me I started jumping around making them all laugh.

"Apparently she IS having a good time. Now what about all you other fuckers?!" Corey screamed

The show went on. Shortly before the end of the set a guard came and said I was being escorted back to the busses since we were leaving for the next venue right after the show. Sighing heavily I followed the guard outside and quickly made my way to our bus. I grabbed a soda and headed to the back lounge. Mick's acoustic was still back here so I picked it up and started trying to remember what he'd told me last night. I was really focusing and didn't hear the guys come aboard.

"Mick'll kill you for touching his guitar." #1 stated

"Mick will do what to who?" I heard that booming voice question

"I'm sorry. It was sitting here and I figured I should probably do some practicing." I confessed

"It sounded like you were doing better." Mick told me as Joey just shook his head laughing and walked away

"Thanks." I whispered

They were all still in full gear as we only had so much time to get to the next destination. His mask frightened me and I think he was picking up on it.

"No need to be afraid Little one. I won't hurt you." He stated, voice low and deep

His hand made it's way to my cheek and he gently caressed it. Seeing this gentle, almost romantic side was quite a shock compared to the dominant side I'd witnessed earlier today. He had both sides of the coin that I loved and so desperately wanted. Most guys are either one or the other. My eyes fluttered closed, just enjoying the contact. I could feel when he moved closer to me.

"We need to have a talk...." He whispered, "....I need to know what you like, dislike, have & haven't done, among a few other things."

I simply nodded.

"Ah Little one..... you submit to me so willingly." He growled, hot breath tickling my ear

His lips grazed the exposed flesh of my neck and I shivered, breath already going ragged.

"I can do anything to you, can't I?" He growled again

"Mmmm." Was all I could reply

"Well I guess we'll find out how far you'll go." 7 stated, wrapping his large hand around my neck

He didn't squeeze, just held my neck in his massive hand. If he had squeezed I would have completely lost it! I subconciously bit my lip making him chuckle. He knew what he was doing to me and loved the power he held over me.

"Mick? The bathroom's free." We heard Corey yell

"We'll continue this after everyone goes to bed." He told me before getting up to go get cleaned up

I ran my right hand over my right breast and moaned softly. My nipple was extremely sensitive. Then his words rang in in my head; 'no pleasuring yourself at all until I give you permission'. I groaned knowing he'd know if I had done anything without his permission. Shortly after regaining my composure Corey walked in wearing a pair of long shorts and no shirt. He'd washed his face of all the stage makeup.

He plopped down next to me and started asking questions. Like I had done earlier today I answered them as best and truthfully as I could. Neither sex nor drugs ever came up in conversation. We talked, mostly about me and my childhood, for who-knows-how-long. I know he just wanted to get to know me and all and I was starting to be greatful for having such a cool guy as my father. When he finally looked at his watch and saw how late it was, he bid me goodnight.

I put on a movie as he shut the door. Sometime during the movie I fell asleep. Who knew that you could fall asleep so quickly on a bus!

What woke me up was not loud noises, obnoxious laughter, music, the tv, screaming, nothing like that. What woke me up was a simple, delicate caress on my stomach. Then another hand began touch my face. My eyes fluttered open and I discovered that 7 was mere inches from me.

"We need to talk." He stated with a quiet voice

"Mmmmkay." I sleepily replied, slowly sitting up so he could sit on the couch

He moved quickly too, body turned towards me then pulling me closer.

"What are you in to?" He asked, still touching & caressing my face

"I love it when my partner takes utter control. I like alternating the soft, sensual stuff with the full-on bdsm stuff." I replied, rubbing my eye

He easily pulled me onto his lap and then moved me so I was straddling him.

"Go on." He stated

As I described some of the things I've tried & liked, he ran his hands all over my exposed flesh. My nipples were hard and feeling his very large cock poking me was starting to get the better of me. He encouraged me to keep talking. Taking a deep breath I told him more and he just nodded. He was soon pressing me to his chest, effectively squishing my tits into his chest. I let a low moan escape and a smile played upon his lips from it.

He began kissing my neck which made me buck my hips into him. Realizing this, he placed his hands on either of my hips and held me in place. I moaned my displeasure which made him chuckle. A few minutes later he ran his hand down and over my ass, stopping there to give it a firm squeeze.

"You have a very nice tight little ass." He growled, making me sort of buck into him again, "Someone is in desperate need of release, aren't there?"

"Mmmm....." I replied

"Yes... you're going to be my dirty girl, Little one." 7 purred into my ear
Back to top Go down
Kricket

Kricket

WTF?!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF?!?!?!?   WTF?!?!?!? EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 3:17 pm

Someone's going to be having some fun
Back to top Go down
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

WTF?!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: WTF?!?!?!? ~ 6 ~   WTF?!?!?!? EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 3:42 pm

Him kissing my neck was driving me crazy. I so wanted to buck up into him but he once again had a firm grip on my hips. I bit my lip again as I closed my eyes. In all this I kept my hands to myself. Suddenly he leaned forward a little bit. Opening my eyes I discovered 7 was stripping out of his shirt. Despite how big he looks, and he is quite big, it's suprising to know that he's that well built. Pretty well defined too.

I don't know what the fuck we're doing but I hope we dont't get caught! He licked my neck eliciting yet another moan out of me. We thought we heard someone so I slid off his lap, biting my lip as I did so, and straightened myself out. Either there wasn't anyone there or they decided against coming back here. He stood up too and pulled me into his arms.

"You tell me if anything I do makes you uncomfortable." He whispered in my ear

I nodded my response as he squeezed my ass again. His hard-on was painfully obvious and I wondered when he thought I was "ready"? Feeling his hands on either side of my face brought me back into reality. Subconciously licking my lips seemed to give him the cue to go ahead with whatever he was about to do. Before I had time to react or even think about what was happening, I found his lips on mine. Once my brain kicked in, I wrapped my arms around his neck and him closer to deepen the kiss.

He wasn't aggressive about our kiss, sort of let me take lead. I ran my hand through his long, greasy hair and I felt him pull me even closer, if that was even possible. I'm not too sure air could have come between as at this point. When we pulled away, a bit breathless, we just stood there for a few minutes trying to recover our composure.

His whole demeanor had changed. He wasn't the dominant one anymore. It seemed like he'd slipped into a..... softer side. He just held me in his massive arms for a few minutes before telling me I should get changed for bed. I looked up at him sheepishly through my thick eyelashes. He smiled down at me and said I could wear his jersey to bed. Handing it over he told me it was his favorite and that he was looking forward to having my scent on it.

I went to the bathroom to change and when I returned to the bunks he had already slipped into his pajama bottoms too. He lifted me up and placed me gently in my bunk. He kissed my forehead and whispered, 'Good night Little one', before shutting my curtain and presumably crawling into his own bunk. Corey was definitely gonna kill us when he discoveres what his bandmate is doing with his daughter! Shaking my head of all thoughts I rolled onto my stomach and quickly fell into a deep sleep.

I bolted straight up in bed after some loud noise woke me from my slumber. Looking around the room I discovered I was back in my bed in my oh-so-wonderful mother's house. As my conciousness slowly returns to me I remember I'm 14 again and that my younger sister is still alive. Hearing screams from what sounded like downstairs, I climbed out of bed to see what the hell was going on.

My sister, who was only 10, was cowering in the corner with Mom's latest boy-toy pointing a gun at her. He was kind of a possessive and paranoid man. I didn't like him at all. He said something that I couldn't understand because he was slurring his words because he fucking drunk AGAIN. Before I knew what was happening he'd pulled the trigger hitting my sister in the chest this time instead of the wall behind her. I screamed

"Little one? Wake up!" Something in my brain heard and registered as being 7

My eyes fluttered open and I realized I was crying. 7 had my curtain open enough so he could pop his head in. He looked quite worried, eyes full of concern. I was still crying so he offered to let me sleep with him. Swinging my legs out of my bunk, he grabbed him hips and pulled me into his arms. He motioned to his bunk so I quickly crawled in it and waited for him to come back to bed.

"Why are you crying, Little one?" He soothingly asked

Sniffling I said, "I... had....a.......nightmare. So....sorry for wa..... waking you."

"Shhh, Little one. It'll be ok." He soothed, pulling me into his massives arms

Somehow this felt safe and comforting. It didn't take the rhythmic sound of his beating heart long to lull me into a fitfull sleep. He kept a warm body temperature, too, which was quite nice. And as far as I know he kept his arms around me all night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why are you wearing Mick's favorite jersey?" Corey asked me when I sleepily stumbled to the front of the bus

"Cuz it's comfortable." I somehow replied

"Oh Lord..... you're gonna be stealing all our clothes, aren't you?" Corey chuckled

"Morning." Chris exclaimed, making his way up front in just a pair of cargo shorts

I laid my head on the fold-down kitchen table and sort of tried to go back to sleep. Amazingly I was the second one to wake up and luckily Corey didn't realize that I had slept in 7's bunk with him. Up until someone started talking about stopping for breakfast I was fairly successful in the going-back-to-sleep endeavor.

"Foooooooooooooooooooood." I sleepily stated from my position, making 3 voices laugh

Sometime later I felt the bus slowing down so I figured we were finally stopping for breakfast. I silently followed Corey off the bus and into the building. #1 laughed at me when he saw me so I flipped him the bird, which made a few other people laugh.

"You are definitely Corey's kid!" #0 exclaimed making Corey flip HIM off, which set off another round of loud laughter

I grabbed my food and headed back to the bus. Today was not going to be a social day for me. Besides I still had school work I needed to get jumping on. Ugh, maybe doing all my courses through distance learning will be alot better than being in a God-awful school. I can go at my own pace and not worry about having to "slow down" for the kids who aren't quite getting shit. No sitting in those fucking uncomfortable chairs, no eating the horrific cafeteria food, and best of all no pressure from Mom about what I should be focusing on.

I had to go back up front to get the box that had arrived for me yesterday. Everyone was still in the restaraunt. No sign of anyone. Shrugging I made my way back to my favorite place on the bus. Digging through the box, I started organizing the contents on the floor. All my subjects were here and they were all the advanced stuff.

"FUCK!!" I yelled making 2 people laugh

I snapped my head up to see Corey and #3 standing there watching me

"That is your favorite word, isn't it?" #3 chuckled

"What's up?" Corey asked me, sitting down on the middle of the couch next to me

"All my notes and shit that I've taken in class were all left at Mom's." I angrily stated, mentally kicking myself

"Oh damn. Let me call her and see what I can do." Corey replied as he got up to I guess head to his bunk to make the phone call

"You don't hang out with us much." #3 stated after Corey had left us

"Sorry. I usually stay to myself until I warm up to people. And I'm still wrapping my head around all this." I chuckled nervously

"That's understandable. Even getting used to life on the road will take a while a little time. Your sleep schedule seems to be the worst to get used to." He chuckled

"So I'm noticing." I sighed, "Well what do you guys do for entertainment when your traveling?"

"Video games and sleeping mostly. I think Jim is reading a book right now." He thoughtfully replied

"Hmmm." I stated as Corey entered the room with 7 trailing behind him

"She's going to send all your school stuff via Overnight Mail. We'll have it at the next venue." Corey informed me

"Sweet. Thanks." I told him as 7 stared at me

As the guys chatted I continued on looking over and organizing my new school books & the other shit they sent. Man this was gonna be fucking easy, especially when I get my notes from the other school. Looking over their recommended schedule I started laughing.

"What's so funny?" Corey asked, cocking an eyebrow

"I'll be completely finished with this shit in about 2 weeks ." I replied

"Seriously? Isn't that enough work for the whole semester?" Corey inquired

"You mean 6 weeks, it's supposed to be." I told him

"Wow! Ok. I'll get the next set of stuff shipped so there's no break in your studies." Corey stated

They got to chatting about who-knows-what while I continued looking over my books & stuff. I went to grab a pen and a spiral notebook so I could take a few notes. As I stood up from digging through my bag I found 7 standing there. I looked up at him sheepishly

"Are you ok?" He asked, keeping his voice low so no one would hear us

"I'm fine." I replied

"If your not don't feel like you can't talk to me." He softly stated, gently caressing my cheek

"I promise I'm fine, Big Bear." I told him, placing my hand in the middle of his chest

He kissed the top of my forehead before scooting around me. I plopped back down where I had been sitting before, making my own schedule to follow so that I could reasonably get my school work done while giving me enough time to hang out with the band and Corey. Although I liked history and found alot of other cultures quite fascinating, what we were being taught in Social Studies was incredibly boring to me and I had a very hard time concentrating on it. So I opted to breeze through that one first. 7 finally returned with a couple sodas for all of us, which suprised me quite a bit, and then plopped down in the chair. Corey & #3 were sitting on the couch while I was still on the floor.

If the guy's laughter hadn't brought me "back to reality" I would've fallen asleep reading this Social Studies lesson! Now was a good time to go pee, so I set my stuff down and walked to my destination. Joey was all alone up front watching some movie that I don't recall ever seeing. Shrugging I locked the bathroom door and did my business. I wasn't in any hurry to get back to boresville, AKA Social Studies, so I dug through my bags trying to find something that didn't really matter. It was good to get up off my ass, at least for a few minutes. When Corey & Chris wandered up front, I made my way to the back.
Back to top Go down
Kricket

Kricket

WTF?!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF?!?!?!?   WTF?!?!?!? EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 3:54 pm

I had to look up Mick's picture on Google, damn he's huge.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

WTF?!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: WTF?!?!?!? ~ 7 ~   WTF?!?!?!? EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 3:59 pm

"Ready for another lesson, Little one?" 7 inquired as soon as I'd shut the door.

I quietly stated, "Sure."

Patting the seat next to him, he firmly instructed, "Come."

So I sat down next to him. He just looked at me for a few minutes. Then he started touching the soft flesh of my left leg, right above the knee. My eyes immediately closed as I let him touch me. He liked this as much as I did and we both knew it.

"Such soft skin...." 7 purred as his hand slowly slid a little higher

I replied by biting on my lip. He took his hand back as we heard footsteps coming our way. I quickly readjusted the shirt and he got on with the lesson. Corey had come back to, I guess hangout, and spend some time with me. He seemed interested that 7 was teaching me guitar and opted to sit in and watch. Corey stated that if I was serious about wanting to learn he'd take me out to buy me my own guitar at the next city we come to.

So here I was being taught how to play guitar by 2 amazing musicians. Sometime later Joey came back to see what we were up to. He quickly went to grab his sticks and sort of helped instruct. I was quite suprised that I was actually getting some of the stuff they were trying to teach. Apparently they were getting into it to because none of us realized the bus had stopped. Chris finally came back and told us we had stopped for lunch and to do some maintanence on the busses that couldn't wait. I grabbed my bookbag and shoved some of books & study materials.

7 stayed behind while I grabbed my stuff. He took the opportunity to squeeze my ass as I was walking up front, making me giggle. Most of the band had split up into 2 tables so while 7 went to sit with one group, I found a table by myself to try and get some Social Studies work done. My food arrived shortly after I ordered, since I only ordered some cheese fries and a soda, and I half-heartedly munched on them while I tried to read the boring ass material in front of me. 10 minutes later, I had slammed my head on the table and sighed heavily.

"Problems Little one?" His deep, menacing voice questioned

"This is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo boring!" I stated, head still on the table, making him laugh

"What's so funny?" #3 suddenly asked

"The poor girl's bored of...." 7 stated as he tried to see what I was studying, "..... Social Studies."

"I don't blame ya, Kia. That subject always bore the hell out of me too." #3 replied, trying to make me feel better

"I like history. Other cultures and their evolution fascinate me. But this is boring as all hell." I sighed

"Maybe you could take the final test so you don't have to fuck with it anymore." 7 offered

"Hey! That's not a bad idea!" I exclaimed, finally lifting my head off the table, leaning over and planting a kiss on 7's cheek making #3 laugh

The look on 7's face said he would be bringing this up later. His eyes went from a bright, glowy blue to a darker, almost lustful blue. I moved around in my seat and he knew that I was getting wet at that look. #3 suddenly asked me a question about some of my studies so I dug in my bag for the papers. Apparently I was to take some sort of gym class but I wasn't sure how the hell I was to do that on the road! Corey got up to go do something when #3 called him over to ask about it.

They talked about it and settled on Chris taking over the "gym class" part since he was definitely the most athletic. Corey said he'd get more info on what was required and what was accepted so we could get started. Music class was gonna be easy! 7 piped up and said that since he was teaching me to play that he'd sign off on her work for the class. I sheepishly smiled at the giant guitarist as Corey thanked him for helping out. By the time we'd finished talking about my fucking schoolwork we were allowed to get back on the bus.

It was agreed that at the next city Corey was taking me shopping to get a new guitar. Chris wanted to go with us so he could help me pick out some good "work out clothes" for our "gym class". This was going to be the most interesting gym clas I've ever had to take, to say the least! Corey told 7 he'd leave us alone so that he could instruct me in peace. 7 laughed and said he'd lock the door so we wouldn't be disturbed, as he knew how Joey was, and not to freak out about it. Corey nodded and laughed too, apparently enjoying a private joke that I didn't get. Oh well.

7 firmly stated to head back to the back lounge and he'd be there soon. I did as I was told, almost shaking in anticipation as to what was surely gonna happen, and went straight to the back. 7 and Corey talked more about the requirements for the music class and how he was supposed to "grade" me. He came back with some papers and did indeed lock the door behind him.

"Hi there my dirty girl." He growled, "We need to have a little chat."

I nodded as he instructed me to sit on the floor, on my knees. Quickly moving to the specified position facing the couch, he sat down directly in front of me.

"You never show me affection in public like you did in the restaraunt. DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?" He firmly stated

"Yes." I replied

He wrapped his hand around my neck and gave it a light squeeze.

"You will address me as Master. Do you understand?" He stated

"Yes Master." I quietly replied

"Good girl. You learn quickly. Now you must be punished for your wrong-doing." He said, leaning back into the couch and watching me intently

I was shaking and very wet. I was almost desperate to have him touch me again.

"Come lay across my lap." He growled

I quickly did as he asked. My stomach was basically across his knees and my now exposed ass was in perfect position for him to....

SMACK! I let out a low moan as his large, open-palmed hand hit my ass.

"One should do it this time." He stated quietly, "Ah, but you love this too, don't you? I bet there's nothing I couldn't do to you that you woulnd't love."

I took the chance to look up at him as I sat there on my knees, in between his legs.

"Ah my dirty, dirty girl. Are you trembling in anticipation or fear?" He asked

"Anticipation, Master." I stated, looking at his chest

"Little one, how bad do you want me to touch you?" He asked, voice deep and low, lustfully

"Master...." I moaned out

"You didn't answer my question." He defiantly stated

"I'll do anything... Master." I replied with a shaky voice

"That desperate, are you?" He laughed, "Then perhaps you should beg for what you want."

"Please!" I replied

"Please what? I don't know what you want!" He stated, looking down at me

"I want you, I need you, to touch me.... anywhere, any how, kisses, caresses, anything!" I exclaimed quietly, "Master please... touch me."

He grinned then told me to sit on his lap. I did as I was instructed. He turned me around so I was sitting cross ways on his lap.

"Your begging sounded of absolute desperation and need, Little one." He replied, slipping his hand under the hem of his jersey

"Master...." I purred as his hand slipped into my panties

"Ohhhhh you're so wet my dirty girl..... you really like this." He growled

"Mmmmm" I purred again as he slipped a large finger into my folds

"So warm and wet." He purred into my ear, "And shaven.... I like that."

He didn't slip his finger into my pussy but instead kept rubbing just inside my pussy lips. It was driving me mad and he knew it! He was holding me in place with his otherwise unoccupied hand since I kept bucking up into him. My breath was ragged, heart racing. God if he didn't stop I'd cum all over his hand!

"Your body is tensing up, Little one. Time to stop." He growled

"Master...so... close.....please!" I begged, biting my lip

"Ah, but that is why I'm stopping dirty girl." He told me as he slid his hand out of my panties then licked his finger clean of my juices

Instinctively I ran my hand down to my breast to pull on my nipple at the sight. He smacked my hand and told me 'No'. After a few minutes of regaining our composure he started the guitar lessons again. Or at least tried to, he knew I'd lost all focus. Laughing he told me I could go take a nap if I needed, but was not allowed to pleaure myself at all. Nodding at his instructions, I headed to my bunk.

The next few days are going to be absolute torture! He knew how to work me and knew I would let him do anything. What was our first time gonna be like? BDSM style? Or would he show his softer side? I didn't really care which, I was just curious to know. Dear Lord I hope it's soon too or I'm gonna be humping anything with a leg before long! Sighing heavily I rolled to face the wall and tried to drift off into a semi-contented sleep.
Back to top Go down
Kricket

Kricket

WTF?!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF?!?!?!?   WTF?!?!?!? EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 4:08 pm

Quote :
I'm gonna be humping anything with a leg before long!

Poor girl
Back to top Go down
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

WTF?!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: WTF?!?!?!? ~ 8 ~   WTF?!?!?!? EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 4:30 pm

We had thankfully finally arrived at our next destination. They had a concert to do tonight but had 2 days off right after so we were staying here till we had to hit the road again. Corey and #3 were taking me shopping today since neither of them had anything to do before the show. I was kind of excited too, I'd never been shopping with them before and from Joey has said Corey's quite the doting father.

When I got dressed I slipped into:
WTF?!?!?!? Gothic_clothing_Chai_skirt_blk (the whole ensemble)

When I walked out after getting dressed every single pair of eyes turned to me. Most jaws were on the floor. Corey just smiled at me and asked if I was ready to go. Smiling I shook my head yes. James had apparently decided he wanted to go to, so now it was gonna be the 4 of us out shopping. Joey had already gone to either the back of the bus or to his bunk by the time I'd turned around to look at Mick. He was staring at me lustfully and then winked at me. I smiled at him then quickly deboarded.

A car had been rented so we piled into it, with Corey driving and me in the passenger seast. Since it was pretty nice outside, I rolled my window down and hung my feet out the window. Corey just shook his head at me and drove us to the nearest mall. I still had the leftover money he'd given me on my first outting by myself, refusing to take it back, so I was planning on doing a little shopping for me *wink, wink*.

We arrived a short time later and we quickly got out. James was standing next to me and I felt like a fucking midget. Looking up at him, he began laughing at my expression at him. Making sure everyone was ready, we finally made it into the mall. #4 had me talking about books and such as we strolled through the mall. It was funny he got more info out of me than anyone else!

I think I scared Corey Taylor! When we stumbled across the largest Hot Topic I'd ever seen I squeeled like a fangirl! Giggling I all but skipped into it and sighed contentedly. this was my favoritest store. I was drooling over some of the skirts & tops & corsets when a hand planted itself on my shoulder. My jumping in suprise made him laugh. When I turned around I found that it was Corey. He smiled at me and sort of walked behind me, holding the clothes I was picking out.

I found all I wanted and by the time I'd grabbed the new wallet I'd bought the last time I went shopping, the girl behind the counter was handing him his receipt. Playfully scowling at him made he say 'I'm happy to spoil my only daughter. Even if she is 18'. I thanked him as we walked on. He started talking about my studies so I told him about my Social Studies problem and what 7 had suggested. Corey thought it would be better to make a copy of the test for me to take as a "dry run" so to speak to see how well I'd do on it if we were sending it in for real to be verified. Damn my father was actually pretty smart!

We wandered into a few other stores where he bought me some new stuff. In our talking I discovered that I actually liked him alot and seemed to have more of his traits than I did my mother's. We came upon a book store and #4 grabbed my hand and pulled me aside. I was laughing as he did which made #3 laugh too. Our group all but scattered to seperate places but #4 stayed with me.

"Whatever you want is on me." He quietly stated

"Why?" I questioned, turning to look him in the eye

"Think of it as a 'Welcome to the family' gift." He replied, giving me a warm, reassuring smile

"Thanks mate." I said, smiling back at him

So #4 and I wandered around talking about books & authors, what we liked, didn't like, as well as books that suprised us and disappointed us. In this brief discussion I discovered that he was quite the smart man and very intellectual. He was another that I liked and hopefully we'd be friends eventually, even if I am "Corey's kid". He paid out and we met the other 2 outside. Chris pulled me into some athletic store shortly thereafter and said we needed to find me some good "work out attire".

Thankfully it didn't take him long to pick out something for me. I told him that I'd never really "worked out" and the gym teacher at my old school only required a pair of shorts & a t-shirt. #3 found a nice, breathable satin capri-style pant and a really cute sports bra matched almost perfectly. He then drug me around to find a good pair of sneakers for our gym time. I gave him control because he was the most active, athletic member of the group!

I guess he found what he was looking for and, after acquiring my shoe size, found the right size and drug me to the counter. Just like #4 he said it was a gift, a sort of 'welcome to the family' thing. I thanked him as well and quickly left the store. It wasn't the type of place I'd go into but since it was #3 I just followed wherever he went.

Eventually we sat down to a much-needed lunch! I for one was starving. As we were eating lunch Corey got a call saying they had to get back to start the shit for the show that night. So we rushed through lunch and headed back. We'd gotten everything we wanted, including my new "undergarments" and some stuff I would hopefully get to wear to 7. Since none of the guys wanted to go into Victoria's Secret I was able to shop in peace!!

Once we got back, I immediately started putting all my stuff away so I wouldn't have to do it later. 7 was no where to be seen. Moving my curtain so I could put my new DVDs on my bed I found a note:

[blockquote]"Little One,

I want to mark you as mine. Let me know. I have a suprise for you, my dirty girl."
[/blockquote]

He had a suprise for me? He wants to mark me as his? What exactly did he mean by that? O.o
Back to top Go down
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

WTF?!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: WTF?!?!?!? ~ 9 ~   WTF?!?!?!? EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 4:34 pm

I wasn't changing clothes for the concert so I just sat on the bus sketching away until I was allowed to head into the venue. Much like the first show I went to, I wanted to see it from the front of the. stage. The guys were doing their pre-show huddle which I found oddly fascinating. I watched, like alot of their other road crew, as they did what they did to prepare for the brutalness that was about to follow.

Corey walked over to give me a hug, which I gladly returned, before running onto the stage. 7's bright blue eyes bore into me with something I could not yet place. He was a hard man to read! I was quite sure, however, that I saw him (through the mask) lick his lips at me. What the fuck was tonight gonna hold in store for me?! Corey started talking to the crowd before the curtain went up so I headed off to my designated spot in front of the stage.

The blasted into 'Before I Forget', my favorite SK song, and I immediately started jumping around being all crazy. Their music made you zone into it and forget everything else. Being at their show just intensified that feeling. You felt empowered, you felt accepted, you felt like these people knew you intimately. Most importantly, at least in my opinion, you felt at home, at peace.

A Slipknot show was therapy for kids like us. We could get out what we couldn't say otherwise and comfort one another without feeling like outcasts. The music that flowed..... you couldn't help but get into it and move with it. Whatever 'move' that naturally came out. I had almost forgotten that I was actually Corey Taylor's kid while I was dancing around and being.... well, being me.

One of the guards escorted me to the back where the meet and greet was to be happening. I grabbed a soda and sat down in the furthest corner. The guards started escorting people back who had won tickets to see the band & had gotten the backstage passes. Before long the band started filtering in and being loud. The excitement of the people who were waiting to meet the band was quite infections and I couldn't help but smile as I looked around the room.

Watching the people taking photos, getting shit signed, sharing stories with the band made me realize just how much they affect people. It was the shows they played and the time like this that makes everything else worth it for these crazy motherfuckers! I stayed sitting in the chair I'd claimed the whole time and just observed what was going on around me. 7 wasn't in the forefront of my mind, I wasn't thinking about my horrible mother, social studies wasn't clouding my brain. It was just the people, the vibe, & the energy in this one room.

Their manager came over and said the band was wrapping up with the m & g and that we were all gonna be crammed into the limo very shortly. Guess it was time for me to start heading out. He had a guard escort me to make sure nothing happened, not that they expected anything to go down. I was standing outside, staring up into the sky. I felt a presence behind me and for a moment I thought it was 7.

But his presence was different. There was a calmness over him.

"Beautiful night tonight." #4's voice quietly stated

"Yep." I agreed

"You should see a clear Iowan night. Magnificent." He replied, voice barely above a whisper

I stayed silent, letting him reminisce about his home. Taking a deep breath I carefully climbed into the huge stretch Hummer limo. #4 climbed in behind me shortly thereafter.

"You're really quiet tonight." #4 suddenly stated, breaking the silence

"Just..... absorbing things." I carefully replied

"Care to elaborate?" He questioned, turning his body toward me

"Just stuff. Still wrapping my head around all this, ya know?!" I asked

"It must be hard to be thrust into our lifestyle with no warning!" He softly chuckled as we heard the loud voices of the others, "Maybe we can talk more later, huh?"

"Sure." I smiled

One by one the guys piled into the limo. It was so crowded I was leaning my upper body onto #3 to give #0 more room.

"Ugh this thing is fucking tiny!" Joey exclaimed, making me giggle

"Come here Little One." 7 said

I moved as best as I could over to where he sat. He scooted me up where I was sitting on his lap giving everyone more room. Even Corey didn't seem to mind the extra space. The guys chatted about the concert and their upcoming 2 day's off while 7 and I sat in silence. He had gently but firmly placed his hands on my hips to keep me from falling. If the rest of the guys knew what was going on between us....

It didn't take us long to reach the hotel, thankfully. Our bags had already been brought up to our respective rooms. I was suprised to learn I had a room all to myself! Corey walked me to my room which was at the very end of the hall. There was only one person beside me and you're not gonna guess who it was?!

"Hey Log." Corey stated

"Hey Corey. Are there any plans this evening?" 7 questioned as #3 & 4 walked over

"Corey and I are gonna go find a pool hall." #4 piped up

"Joey was talking about going to see a movie so I might join him." #3 replied

"Hmm, ok. I'm just gonna hibernate then." 7 replied

"You mean go masterbate!" #3 laughed making Corey place his hands over my ears

"Not in front of my kid, dude!" I heard Corey reply

I rolled my eyes making everyone but Corey laugh. He then turned to me and asked what I wanted to do. "Thinking" for a minute I told him I was probably just gonna check my emails & such and enjoy the time away from everyone. He laughed heartily knowing how I felt and said if I needed anything to call him. I think I shocked him when I gave HIM a hug. 7 and I bid everyone a good evening and retreated into our respective rooms.

I was doing what I told Corey I was going to do. Playing some of the games on Facebook seemed to help me pass the time pretty well so I lost track of time. Looking at the clock on the nightstand I saw that almost an hour & a half had passed since we all parted ways. Wondering who it could be I opened up the door and I saw that it was a waiter with a tray of food. I couldn't see what had been brought up since the lids were still on it. Cocking my eyebrow at the guy he said that he had been instructed to bring this cart to my room number. As he was leaving a woman arrived with 2 packages for me. I thanked her and quickly shut the door.

Temporarily forgetting about the food cart, I tore into the first package. Before I could get to anything, however, there was a note on top that I had to read:

[blockquote]"Little one,
put this on. Turn the light dial to 3. I'll be there in an hour."
[/blockquote]

The outfit he had sent for me to wear was: WTF?!?!?!? 44777_lrg

The second package contained a VERY nice video camera & digital camera with some nice accessories for both. Did 7 send this as well? Again there was a note on top which read:

[blockquote]'Kia,
I know I can't buy your love & affection. Here's trying to make up for 18 years of birthdays & Christmas'. Put this to good use and I look forward to seeing the stuff you can do with the video.

Corey'
[/blockquote]

What luck! But it probably wouldn't be safe to start recording the things 7 and I were doing until I had a good supply of tapes and places to put them for safe keeping where no one will stumble across them. So I put my bag on top of the box with the camera and went to go take a hot shower. Knowing something was going to happen between 7 and I tonight, I wanted to make sure I was nice and shaven for him. I had just finished my shower (yeah I have been known to take REALLY long showers fuck off) and had just slipped into the dress the dress I had been instructed to wear with my hair still wet when there came a light knock at the door. Before answering I turned the dial to 3 like he told me too.

He was actually there this time and just drank me in. I blushed madly as I moved so he could enter. The last thing we needed was for someone to see us! We stood in silence as he continued to stare at me. Was this a good thing? Suddenly he strutted over, wrapped his left arm around my waist, and pulled me to him for a very passionate kiss. My heart started pounding faster and I know I'd started trembling. Pulling out of our kiss he quietly stated,

"My God you're beautiful."

I simply blushed and stared at his chest.

"No need to be all shy around me, Little one. I'm not going to hurt you." He told me

I just stood there staring at his very large chest. He ran his hands down my silky sides making me shiver slightly.

"You shiver every time I touch you, Little one...." He trailed like he wanted an explanation

I stayed silent so he caressed my cheek. Subconsciously leaning into his touch brought a smile to his face. He leaned down and softly placed his lips to mine. I think I sighed into the kiss but was too wrapped up in my touching me to think properly. It wasn't long before he was getting feisty, not that I minded!

"Your my dirty girl, Little one. You've been behaving very well lately so tonight you get a treat." He stated after pulling away from a heated kiss

I cocked my eyebrow at him which he apparently found amusing. Licking his lips he pointed to my bed. I did as I was instructed and sat down on the edge.

"Now before I go on I need to know something." He stated, kneeling down in front of me with his hands on my hips

Swallowing hard I replied, "Yes?"

"You've been in a BdSm relationship before?" He asked me

"Yes. But it wasn't good." I replied, unable to look him in the eye

He sensed this and slipped his index finger under my chin and forced me to look him in the eye. Compassion, lust, and desire lingered in those magnificent blue orbs of his.

"Then you know the basics, yeah?" He asked

"The basics, yes." I said

"Good. I can teach you everything else with no problems. My next and most important question: Do you want me as your Master?" He questioned, "Think about this. Don't say yes if your afraid of me or my reaction. I want you to say yes because you wholly want me as your Master."

I sat there for a few minutes thinking over the past week or so. The other relationships I've been in have never been like this. He knew what he was doing and he fucking did it well. I never felt like I was in danger. He had mastered self control so I know he won't go further than I'll allow.

"I'm sure." I finally responded as he searched my eyes, trying to read my thoughts

"I'll ask you one last time. You're sure you want me as your Master?" He asked, taking a deep breath

"I'm positive I want you as my Master." I purred at him

"Mmmmm dirty girl, behave yourself. Our playtime is to be kept a total secret. It will be a specified times, probably late at night when everyone else is asleep. I want you to wear a collar. We'll get you something more permanent later but the one I have with me will suffice for now." He stated

"Do we have a safe word?" I questioned

"Pick whatever word you want. It's up to you, Little one." He replied

"Pineapples." I stated

"Pineapples?" He asked, cocking his eyebrow at me

"I fucking love pineapples!" I giggled, feeling a bit more relaxed

"Pineapples it is then. Now, to continue......" He trailed
Back to top Go down
Kricket

Kricket

WTF?!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF?!?!?!?   WTF?!?!?!? EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 4:34 pm

You have me addicted to this story so much, I'm reading what you have posted on Aimoo.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

WTF?!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: WTF?!?!?!? ~ 10 ~   WTF?!?!?!? EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 4:38 pm

"Now you'll wear this collar as a symbol of your submission to me. You shall never take it off unless I give you permission to." 7 told me as he dug around in a pocket

He produced: WTF?!?!?!? 15-216-003

"I'm not going to put it on you just yet. That's not what tonight is about. Tomorrow you will start wearing it. Understand?" 7 stated

"Yes Master." I replied sheepishly

He began caressing my cheek again as he stated, "Don't be shy. This is just you and me, no master, no slave."

Taking a deep breath I tugged at his shirt. He leaned back and slid the white Raider's jersey off revealing the muscular chest and semi-toned stomach that lay underneath. I ran my right hand down his chest and I think he shivered slightly at the contact. Then I pulled him, or tried to, up into another kiss. He grinned into it then leaned over me, making me fall backwards on the bed. Standing up he just stared at me again.

"Ah Little one you are a vision of beauty. We are going to have a little photo shoot this evening." 7 grinned at me

"Oh?" I questioned yes

"Yes. Now I want you to be laying half on your side and half on your back, kind of twisted." He instructed

I moved around trying to get into the position he told me too. Apparently I found what he was looking for. He then moved and started playing with my hair, apparently fanning it out on the bed. Taking a step back he kept muttering, "Yes, so perfect". I liked hearing him like this. He brought out the camera I didn't know he had hidden in one of the deep pockets of his cargo shorts and started taking pictures of me. All angles and stuff, almost like a professional.

"Perfect, Little one. Now I want you to sit with your right knee bent and the left one straight. Sort of arch your back too." He instructed me, this position was exposing most of my left leg

Again I did as I was told. Was it weird that I found this whole thing kind of erotic? I'd never had anyone else take the time to photograph me like this before. He wasn't just admiring me, he was... rejoicing, celebrating me and my feminine beauty. I liked this, alot. He took all the pics he wanted of me in this position.

"You're doing so well dirty girl." 7 said, voice low and deep, "Ok now lay on your stomach at the foot of the bed, with your left knee bent."

Standing up I straightened myself out then followed his instructions. He smiled at me as I got into my specified position. For good measure he slapped my ass, not hard enough to leave a mark, and smiled again. I giggled at him before he got to snapping away. When he was finished with me in this position, he pulled me into a deep kiss. This time it was I who moaned into our kiss.

"Alright, next position I want you in is out on the balcony." He stated

"The balcony?" I questioned

"Yes my pet, the balcony. Your going to lean against it, facing me, with your left knee bent showing off that beautiful leg of yours" He replied, ushering me out onto the balcony that I didn't know existed

He watched me as I positioned myself then walked over to fiddle with my hair. I guess he wanted it a specific way and was trying to get it the way he wanted in. He had pulled my hair over the right half of my face, so that only the left half was visible. He told me to relax so I relaxed my body, which I hadn't realized had tensed up, as he started taking picture after picture of me.

"Come here." He told me

I slowly walked over to where he stood in the shadows, subconsciously swaying my hips as I did so. He quickly pulled me into a passionate kiss and squeezing my ass at the same time. The scruff of his beard itched but I tried to ignore it. As we pulled away, a bit out of breath, I looked at him sheepishly. He chuckled softly at me before instructing me to sit on the bed again.

After setting his camera down, he walked over to the food cart and began opening up the lids to stuff. He wheeled it over, revealing sliced & whole strawberries, sliced bananas, sliced apples, and a big container of melted chocolate. I watched as he took a whole strawberry and dipped the end in the chocolate. My breath caught in my throat when he turned to me. He leaned down and trailed my bottom lip with the chocolatey strawberry. Holy fuck this night was getting hotter and hotter! 7 licked and sucked on my bottom lip, very effectively cleaning me off.

He offered me the strawberry so I took a chocolatey bite off the end, making him lick his lips. He dipped a piece of banana in the chocolate sauce and trailed my lip again. He grinned at me, bright blue eyes sparkling with mischief.

"You like this?" He questioned

"Mmmmm sex and chocolate.... what could be better?!" I said, making him chuckle

He grabbed another banana piece and dipped it in the luscious chocolate sauce again. This time he let it drip onto my exposed leg. Cocking my eyebrow at him he kneeled down, and looking up at me, slid his warm tongue over the areas that the chocolate had dripped onto. I shivered at the contact which only urged him further.

"Mmm don't stop." I purred

"Is there anything I can't do that you won't shiver at?" He chuckled

"Well it has been almost a year since I've gotten laid...." I trailed

"I don't think that's it." He stated, moving so that his face was mere inches from mine

I immediately sort of retreated back.

"Your intimidated by me." His low, deep voice exclaimed, "And you like it."

I licked my bottom lip in response. Then ran my hands over his chest. He liked the feeling of me touching him as much as I did because he leaned over and bit my shoulder. There was no way I could stop the moan that escaped my throat. Suddenly he stood up, grinning like a madman, and told me to lay down with my back arched and my right knee bent. Much like the second pose he had me in.

I watched with intense fascination as he wrote 'Seven' in chocolate on my exposed leg. He was so meticulous and careful about what he was doing. It was so erotic to see him like this! Once he was satisfied with the lettering he took a couple of good photos. Setting the camera aside he began to slowly, extremely and almost painfully, lick all the chocolate off. With his left hand he begun to sort of massage my right thigh with a few squeezes here and there.

"Mmmmmmyeah." I moaned, feeling myself getting wetter by the minute

"You want it bad, don't you Little one?" He growled, making my breath catch

I nodded my head yes as I slid my right hand down to my very erect nipple. Our eyes locked as he watched me tweak the bud through the satin cloth that was covering it. Breaking the trance we were in, he leaned down and placed soft kisses to the exposed flesh of my left thigh. My head titled back and my eyes fluttered closed.

"Dirty girl, look at me." He commanded

"Hmmm?" I mumbled

He took my hand and ran it over the extreme bulge in his cargo shorts. Once again I licked my lips. He let me fumble with the button & zipper. Before long he was standing in front of me very naked and very hard. Sweet Lord was he fucking HUGE!!!!

I slid off the bed and walked over to him, never breaking eye contact. Once again I ran my hands over his chest and stomach but this time my hands slid further south too. He liked it because his eyes fluttered closed and I think he gasped when I wrapped my small hand around his throbbing cock. Moving closer to him, the cool satin cloth rubbed against him and he moaned. Well sorta growled. More like a moaning growl, I guess. It came from deep in the back of his throat.

"Guess I'm not the only one's who's a horny fuck around here." I purred at him as I turned around

He immediately grabbed me by hips and pulled to him. I could feel him pressing into my back. Sliding down an inch or 2 then sliding back up elicited a sound I don't think had ever been recorded before!

"Mmmm my master likes the silky feeling againt his skin, yes?" I purred seductively

"Little one..." He moaned out

Grinning up at him I went to go dig through one of my bags. I'd slipped this scarf into one of my bags when we stopped in hopes it would come in handy tonight: WTF?!?!?!? AP9_shot1_525

He laid back on my bed as I threw the pure silk scarf on the bed then proceeded to crawl my way up to him. He ran his hands all over me as I grabbed my scarf and started trailing it all over him. I had moved so I could kiss his neck when he slipped one of those magical fingers into my folds. Before I realized it, he had flipped us over so that he was hovering over me. Once again I began to tremble at his size.

"How bad do you want this huge, hard cock?" He growled in my ear

"Baaaaaaaaaaad." I purred, arching up into him

"I wanna hear you beg..... tell me what you want Little one..... tell me what you need....." He once again growled

He began rolling my clit in his fingers as he spoke. Suddenly the ability to speak properly had decided to take a fucking coffee break....

"Mmmmmmm, need you........ sooooo bad....touch me..... kiss.... caress..... neeeeeeeeeeeeed youuuuu..... mmmmmm" I stuttered as he worked my clit like no man had ever fucking done before

He had slipped the gown down my shoulders, revealing my perky breasts. After licking my left nipple he sucked my tit into his mouth. Holy fucking shit I thought I was gonna fucking explode right there! I wiggled under his touch and bit my lip. Little by little 7 slid the silky gown down, revealing more and more of my body. When he finally got me completely naked, he once again sat up to admire me.

"Little one, you really are a beautiful woman." He quietly stated before leaning down and passionately kissing me

I took my scarf and began using it to "play" with 7's aching member. We had worked each other up to desperate, lustful frenzy. Before long we were both breathing heavy, sweat covering us in a shiny sheath and still couldn't get enough of one another. We just could not stop.......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up wrapped in his arms and felt sticky. Between the chocolate and fruite we'd used, the sweat, and um, other juices, I was feeling not just sticky but icky as well. Slipping from his arms, which was quite a hard task since he had a firm grip on me, I went to go take myself a shower. My head was bent back and my back was arched as I stood in the hot stream of water wetting my hair. When I went to grab my shampoo, 7 was standing there.

"You didn't think I'd let you shower alone, did you?" He quietly stated

"I just didn't want to wake you." I quietly replied

"I was already awake, Little one. Come here so I can wash your hair." He replied

So we spent the next hour getting clean then getting dirty *giggity* before deciding to head downstairs to grab some food. As I was getting dressed he stated, "We need to get your collar on."

So I picked an outfit that I thought would compliment my new "accessory": WTF?!?!?!? Deadsoulsgirlsmondo, WTF?!?!?!? To9313-gothic-punk-shirt-01l, and WTF?!?!?!? Spiked-studded (on each wrist).

My master was pleased with me, which in turn made me happy. I grabbed the temporary cell, my wallet, and room key and waited 7 to be ready. He had changed clothes before coming to my room so he didn't worry about the way he was dressed. We left my room together and ran straight into #4 and Corey, who cocked his eyebrow at us.

"I was bugging him about something I was trying to do on guitar so he came to my room to try and help." I told him

"Ah.... did you get it figured out?" Corey asked me

"I think so, was just getting so frustrated we decided to go have breakfast so my brain would quit melting." I replied making #4 laugh

"Well what do you want to do today?" Corey asked me as we waited for the elevators

"Dunno. What are the options?" I questioned

"Let's wait till we're seated with coffee before we start discussing this shit." 7 stated, with a deep voice

"Good idea!" #4 piped in
Back to top Go down
Kricket

Kricket

WTF?!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF?!?!?!?   WTF?!?!?!? EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 4:51 pm

Nice excuse she came up with.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

WTF?!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: WTF?!?!?!? ~ 11 ~   WTF?!?!?!? EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 5:17 pm

We were sitting at breakfast talking about what we were gonna do today. #3 had made his way down and asked when I wanted to start "gym class". I made everyone laugh when I sarcastically replied, "Next year".. He shook his head at me and asked if I'd be ready after breakfast. Sighing heavily, which made them all laugh again, I told him I guess if I really had to be.

"Well, I guess whatever I do today will have to wait until class is over!" Corey chuckled, making me glare at him

I was really hating #3 right now! He was already dressed in a pair of jogging pants and a white tank and sneakers. I still had to go get dressed for this shit. I was gently urged to hurry up when I started sort of playing with my food to stall for time. Damn him! Sighing again I told #3 I'd be back in a few minutes.

As I got to our floor I received a text:

'Little one, I'm taking you out tonight. I'll have your outfit ready before we go. See you at 7.'

He was taking me out? Out where exactly? And what is he gonna have me wearing? What sort of place would he take me? Why are we going out? Cursing the damned room key made #0 and #1 laugh. I glared at them, playfully of course, which only made them laugh harder.

"Need some help?" #1 asked

"No, just got lost in my thoughts and my brain decided to take a fucking coffee break." I sighed

He laughed and walked off to catch up to the DJ. Shutting the door quickly memories of last night came flooding back and I smiled. His scent lingered and I fucking loved it. The next time will probably be all BdSm style, but that's ok. As long as I get it both ways I'll be as happy as a fucking clam. Digging for the work out attire #3 bought me, I quickly changed, leaving my collar behind, and grabbed my cell, wallet & room key.

#3 met me at the elevators. I smiled sheepishly at him as we walked to the hotel's gym. He told me what we were gonna be doing today and what he'd like to do for "class". Sighing, yet again, I told him I absolutely hated gym class because I'm not good at sports which he laughed softly. He helped me stretch out before getting on with shit. God I hated this crap sooooo much.

After stretching out he had me on the treadmill to see where I was, in respect to "fitness". He took notes before and after and then instructed me to me do some pushups. I did as many as I could, which turned out to be like 20, in a 1-minute time frame. I didn't think it was very good but he assured me that over the course I'd get alot better. After writing down his notes, he had me do some sit-ups, taking notes as I finished. Next on his agenda was weights. Man that made me feel like a fucking weakling! I struggled with 10-pounds of weight (5 pounds on each side/arm/whatever).

He had me do some other stuff too, taking notes on everything. Before he called it a day, he said he needed my measurements and my weight. Looking at him with wide eyes made him chuckle and he informed me it was simply to track my progress. He somehow acquired a tape measure and measured my arm. Looking at me funny he said he needed to measure my hips and waist next. Nodding my head at him, he tenderly placed the tape measure around my ass and hips. He scribbled down the number, which I really didn't want to know, before doing the same to my "natural waist". What the fuck ever that meant.

"Ok, Kia, we're done for the day. I'm gonna try to come up with a schedule for you. It'll be flexible so that we don't have to stay with 'traditional' gym type stuff. Sound good?" He asked as we walked to the elevators

"I guess." I giggled

"You're silly." He stated as we were jerked upwards

Corey, #4, & #1 were standing in the hallway discussing who-knows-what when we exited on our floor. I was all sweaty and icky so I headed straight to my room. Corey quickly followed me, reaching me before I shut the door.

"Meet me downstairs in, say, an hour. Ok?" He stated

"Ok." I smiled at him

"See you then." He replied, returning my smile

I really hope he didn't get the smell of sex. That would be bad. Sighing I stripped out of my sweat-covered clothes and hopped into the shower for the second time today. Ugh I feel so icky! I showered as quickly as I could and dressed in what I'd been in before, including my Master's love token. I put my hair up in 2 high pony tails and applied some thick black eyeliner on top and bottom. Now I was ready to start my day!

At 6pm there came a knock at my door. A maid stood there with a black garment bag and said that 'this was from 7'. I nodded at her as I took the bag from her and shut the door. Corey was going out to do something so I said I'd just stay at the hotel. I went to take a shower before getting dressed for tonight's activities. Despite the uncertainty of what was to come, I was shaking in anticipation.

Opening up the garment bag after my shower revealed:

WTF?!?!?!? Big_l_a_5-5157 (the whole ensemble: skirt, top, wrist pieces), WTF?!?!?!? Spl-rev3020, and of course some black stockings with matching garter.

He also sent me WTF?!?!?!? To9315-gothic-hood-coat-01l, which was floor length hiding what was underneath perfectly. I'm sure he wanted the hood up so noone recognized me. Naturally my collar was apart of the whole ensemble. He sent a note along with my outfit stating I was not allowed to wear panties this evening. As I was applying a thick line of black eyeliner on my top & bottom lids he knocked. I quickly slipped into the jacket, already having put my cell, wallet, & room key in the hidden pocket on the inside, and opened the door.

He entered quickly and wanted to see me without the jacket on.

"Mmm Little one.... so nice. Yes, that will do perfectly. Stay still." He instructed as he whipped out his camera again to take my picture.

He licked his lips as he ran his hands all over me. Cocking his eyebrow at me, he slid his hand underneath the skirt to see if I'd followed his instructions.

"Very good my dirty girl. Get your jacket on and let's go." He stated, grinning at me.

I slid the hood on as he exited my room. Taking a deep breath I followed suit hoping none of the guys would see us leaving together. He instructed me to head down first and wait outside the front doors. I was walking to the door when he grabbed ahold of my arm and turned me around. He then pulled me into a passionate kiss and grabbing my PVC-covered ass. He leaned over and whispered,

"If your a good girl tonight you might get another treat when we get back."

I shuddered at his comment and left my room. Noone was in the hall so he emerged from my room as well. Quickly walking to the elevator, I not-so-patiently awaited it to get back to our floor. Tonight was special in some way and I was more than excited. I got a few stares as I waltzed confidently through the hotel lobby. For some reason I was more confident like this. Being dominated, putting my care and life into someone else's hands.

He hailed us a cab and I climbed in when he intsructed me. 7 quickly followed suit and gave the cabbie the name of some place I didn't know of. We zoomed off to our destination. As we sat in silence, he slid his hand up my skirt and rubbed my now-aching bud, making me bite my lip, and sufficiently making me wet.

45 minutes later we pulled up in front of the creepiest building I'd ever seen. It looked like it came straight out of some creepy Stephen King movie or something. After he paid the cab driver, he actually put me on a leash! Kissing me tenderly, he pulled away.

"Trust me, ok? I will not put you in danger, I will not let harm come to you. If you feel uncomfortable in any way, you have your safe word.

Now, you know not to speak until spoken to. If you have to go the bathroom, tug on my pants and hold up your index finger. You're free to drink anytime you please. I don't want you getting dehydrated. Understood?" He instructed me

"Yes Master." I obediently replied

"Good Little one. Let's go." He replied, licking his lips

He naturally walked ahead of me, with me trailing behind him on the leash, up the very long walkway. It was a pretty leash too. Black leather with small spikes going down it. Definitely fitting! Before we actually entered the house, he instructed me to take my jacket off and hand it to him. I did what he asked and he draped it over his shoulder. He was wearing a pair of plain black cargo pants, a plain black t-shirt, and his combats.

The old house we'd entered had been turned into some weird club. I looked around in awe as we walked somewhere. This house was pretty fucking big, from what I could tell, so where we were headed I wasn't sure about. As we walked on, I realized we were heading to the basement. Several booths had been put in as well as a full bar with bartender. It was dimly lit with candles placed sporadically around the room and on the walls. The concrete flooring had been replaced with a blood-red carpeting that looked very soft.

7 instructed me to slide into the booth and then followed suit. A few minutes later another man sat down with us.

"Good to see you again, Jay." 7 replied

"The same, old friend. I see you've acquired yourself a new sub. She a temp or perm?" Jay asked

"Oh this one is definitely permanent. I don't have to start from the basics with her and she is so good." He growled, looking at me

"Can I see her?" Jay asked my master

"Sure. Get up." 7 intsructed me

I did as I was told and slid out of the booth. He motioned for me to slowly turn around, giving his friend a much better look at me. After the once-over was done I was allowed to sit back down. 7 ordered drinks for us as he chatted with his friend. I sat in silence, staring at the table. After a while I felt his hand on my knee and then a gentle squeeze. Taking a deep breath I took the chance to look up. 7 was looking at me, his friend no longer at our table.

"You are so perfect, Little one. I've never had a sub who knew how to behave in public." He stated, stroking my cheek

I barely nodded, letting him know I heard him, and went back to looking at the table. His friend arrived about that time with apparently his sub.

"Is she allowed to mingle with the other subs?" Jay questioned

"Well this is the first time I've brought her out in public." Master replied

"Gotcha. How long have you had her?" Jay inquired

"Well last night we made things official. But unofficially a few weeks." 7 informed his friend.

A few hours later, and quite a few drinks too, Jay and Master were sharing stories of the things they've done with their subs. Apparently Jay's new sub wasn't as obedient as she was supposed to be and 7 had to prove to his friend that I was.

"Under the table." He started and waited for me to get into position, "Suck me off."

Taking a deep breath I unzipped his pants and carefully brought out his very impressive cock. He was already starting to stir to life so I didn't have to do much work on that part. I licked his shaft a few seconds before taking the whole thing in my mouth.

"That's right Little one, work that pretty little mouth of yours." He moaned, making his friend gasp in disbelief

"She's that obedient?!" Jay exclaimed, clearly impressed

"That she is." 7 growled as I worked him as best as I could in my small space

"Mmmm dirty girl.... suck it harder." He instructed

I did as my Master wanted and began to suck his large, hard cock harder. Then I did something he wasn't quite expecting. I started massaging his balls while I sucked him off.

"Dirty girl...... fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck." He moaned as I worked my magic.

Maybe 10 seconds later his hot seed hit the back of my throat and I sucked down ever bit of juice he could give me. Satisfied he was clean, and watching him put his cock back in his trousers, he allowed me to sit back up.

"You are most impressive, girl." Jay told me

"Thanks. I couldn't have asked for a better sub than her." 7 replied, stroking my cheek again

"This more than just top/bottom?" Jay asked curiously

"Yeah. I've collared her but there's more to it than just this." 7 replied giving me a loving look

"Well I wish you the best, old friend. Now I'm gonna take a temporary leave and mingle with some of the others." Jay started, "I'll see you in a little bit."

After his friend left, Master ordered another drink. As the waitress brought it over someone else sat down. Master and this new person started talking so I tuned them out. Staring at the table was boring as all hell but I knew better than to do anything other than that. I sipped on the Sprite 7 had ordered for me, getting a weird look from his friend.

"You're going to allow her to drink? In public?" His friend asked

"Yes. I don't want her getting dehydrated in here." 7 replied

"I don't ever allow my subs to drink or eat in public." His friend stated, looking me up and down disgusted

"Well that's between you and your subs. She's mine and I'm fine with her drinking." 7 replied a bit forcefully

"I'm just saying I think it's bad form to allow them to eat & drink in public." The guy replied

"Danny.... we've been over this before. I'll do as I see fit with my subs." 7 stated, voice getting deep and menacing

"You know, I feel bad for your subs. You've got to be a horrible master." Danny spat back

I so wanted to jump into their arguement and say something but I bit my tongue and continued staring at the table. I believe Jay returned and was watching the arguement unfold too.

"I've never had any complaints from any of my subs. Unlike you, I've never had a sub completely pack up and move away." 7 stated angrily

"At least I have total control over my bitches!" Danny retaliated

"You call that..." 7 pointed to Danny's misbehaving sub, "....total control?"

Everyone looked over to see his sub sipping on a soda because she didn't think he was watching her. Jay coughed as he looked at me.

"Despite the arguement that's going on here, Mick's sub is still sitting perfectly still where he told her to sit, staring at the table. I think he's got total control over his sub." Jay piped up

"Only because she's scared of him!" Danny retaliated

"Dirty girl, speak your mind." 7 turned to me, giving me permission

I looked over to him to see if it really was ok to speak. He nodded yes.

"He's the best Master I've ever had. And for you information I am NOT afraid of him. Only an ignorant prick would use that as an excuse!" I stated, anger and distaste dripping from my voice

"Who the fuck are you to speak to me like that you little bitch?!" Danny yelled, taking a step towards me like he was gonna hit me or something

Instinctively I flinched and before I could blink 7 had Danny pinned up against the wall with his large forearm. His voice was low, barely above a whisper probably, and noone that wasn't right there couldn't hear what 7 told him. Then they heard it.

"She's nothing more than a cheap whore and we all know it." Danny stated

7 cocked his large balled fist back and hit Danny square in the nose.

"Talk about her like that again and I'll break your fucking neck." 7's voice boomed throughout the basement

He walked back over to the table and downed the shot that had just arrived for him. Danny stormed upstairs in a huff and 7 ordered himself another shot. Jay somehow got everyone to leave the basement 'to give Mick time to cool off'. Before he left us alone he stated we'd have about 45 minutes of solitude and then winked at 7.

"Come here, dirty girl." 7 instructed aggressively, patting his lap

I crawled onto his lap, straddling him.

"Mmm, that's it's my dirty girl." He stated, unzipping his trousers

He pulled his hardening cock out and I ran my hand lightly down his shaft. The feeling of his hand running down my leg made me shiver and he chuckled slightly. A minute later he slipped a finger into my womanhood and worked me up to a frenzy. I sort of stood up on my knees and lowered myself onto his hard dick. The feeling of him entering me made my head tilt back as I moaned my pleasure.

"You like this, don't ya?" He asked with a low, deep voice

I bit my lip as he pulled out my right breast and began sucking on it. Moaning again I slid off him just to slam myself back down. He let out a loud growl indicating he liked it too. Soon his hands were on my hips as I grinding him. He bit my neck making me sort of buck into him.

"Oooh yeeeeeeah dirty girl, ride that cock." He growled at me

I stood up and slammed back down again making him growl which always fueled my fire. With ragged breath I rode him as hard and fast as I could. He needed release and I did too! He pulled my hips kind of hard as he released his seed into me. Still sitting on him for a few minutes didn't seem to bother him. We both had to regulate our breathing before we did anything else. He then told me I could go to the bathroom to clean myself up. Thankfully there was a bathroom down here in the basement!

Another few hours went by and 7 decided it was time to head back. Grabbing my jacket he motioned for me to slide out of the booth. He attached the leash back to my collar and then paid the tab. Jay had called us a cab and we headed upstairs and outside. As we stood there waiting, he finally spoke.

"I will not allow anyone to speak to you or about you like that. I'm sorry if I scared you earlier." He softly stated, pulling me into his strong arms

I looked up at him, silently asking him if I could speak. He smiled down at me and nodded.

"Every word I said, I meant." I whispered

"I told you I wouldn't let any harm come to you, that I'd protect you." He stated before kissing me, "And I will always look after you."

"I know. I've never had a master like you." I whispered as the cab pulled up.

I curled up in his arms as we rode silently back to the hotel. Well, to a block from the hotel. We were walking the block so to not be recognized by any of the guys coming back. And I still had to get back into my jacket!
Back to top Go down
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

WTF?!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: WTF?!?!?!? ~ 12 ~   WTF?!?!?!? EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 6:09 pm

I made it through the lobby without being spotted by Corey, #4, #3, and a few guys I didn't recognize. I think #1 thought he recognized me on the elevator going back up to our floor but I kept my hood up which hide 98% of my face. I opted to stay on the elevator and watch him going into his room before exiting the elevator and heading to my own. Who knows where 7 was so I stayed in my designated outfit with the exception of the jacket.

Opening up the sliding glass door that led out to my balcony I noticed the soft breeze that blew through. The night was clear and bright, as cheesy and cliche as it was, and sort of serene. What exactly was Corey doing? Man I really do need to start spending more time with instead of sneaking around with 7. Ah, my big, strong Master. I was starting to fall hard for him but if Corey ever found out..... I think he really would murder us both!

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I squeeled when a pair of arms snaked around my waist.

"Sorry to frighten you, Little one." His deep voice stated as his lips grazed my shoulder

I leaned back into him, enjoying the feeling of his natural body heat. We just stood there watching the city below us hustle and bustle. This had to be heaven! I jumped again when there came a knock at my door. He told me to answer it, so I grabbed my jacket and slipped it on before opening up the door. There stood a room service attendant with a small cart. He wheeled it in after I moved for him. 7 tipped the guy, threatening serious harm if he ever spoke about what he'd witness in this room. The guy, obviously scared by 7's size, vigorously nodded his head in agreement.

"Have you ever had wine before?" 7 asked, opening up a fancy looking bottle

"No." I quietly replied

"Our BdSm time is done for tonight so you're free to speak or act as you please." 7 stated as he poured 2 crystal glasses of the deep red looking liquid, "Here, sip slowly."

I did as he advised which was good because the liquid took some getting used to. He watched me intently without saying a word. I blushed at his staring and then walked back out onto the balcony. There was a lounger out there so I plopped down with him following suit a few short minutes later. When he emerged he was shirtless. He sat down behind me and pulled me to him.

"Tell me more about yourself. Not just about sex." He stated suddenly

So I started at what I remembered and talked about my childhood, school, interests, activities, concerts, music, movies, among other things. We talked the rest of night, mostly about me, until about 7am or so. I wasn't expecting to react to the wine the way I did but suddenly I was fucking drunker than a damned skunk. Apparently he found it amusing as he moved me into my room, shutting the balcony door and closing the curtains, then stripping me naked and placing me in bed. He kissed me tenderly on the lips before telling me to get some sleep. The last thing I remember was his lips on mine before I couldn't keep the sleepiness at bay any longer.

A very loud knocking at my door woke me up. I begrudgingly crawled out of bed and slipped into 7's Raider's jersey, which I had effectively jacked from him. Opening the door seemed to make whoever was on the other side sigh with relief. Blinking away the sleep I found it was Corey.

"We're leaving in 20 minutes. Pack up and get downstairs." He informed me before his voice softened, "Are you ok? You look like hell!"

"Mmmfine." I mumbled, making laugh slightly

"Get packed up and I'll have the bell boy take your bags down." He replied, pulling me into a tight hug, "You sure you're ok?"

I nodded at him before turning to pack up all my stuff. He stood at the door watching as I threw my stuff into a bag quickly. He took them out into the hall where some of the guys had thrown their bags to be taken downstairs as well. I didn't even bother putting on pants or shoes as I grabbed the bags that I'd take onto the bus with me. Corey shut my door as I sleepily made my way down the long hall to the elevator. 7 and #4 were already there and gave me a sympathetic look as I approached.

7 gently rubbed my back affectionately as a few of the other's approached. The elevator doors dinged open as we all piled inside. I decided to lean on Corey as we zoomed downward. He didn't mind too much because he put his arm around me. We walked through the lobby like that, getting some pretty odd stares as we did, and quickly boarded the bus. Immediately I headed to my bunk and tried to crawl inside. Suddenly 7's soft laughter rang in my ear and he helped me up into my bunk. He shut the curtain almost all the way, leaving enough room for his head.

"Sleep well, Little one." He stated, kissing my lips softly before shutting my curtain all the way

I rolled onto my stomach and quickly fell into a comfortable sleep.

"Kia? Kia honey wake up!" I barely heard Corey exclaim

"Hmm?" I groggily mumbled

"Come on sweetie, we've stopped for dinner." Corey stated, brushing a strand of hair out of my face, "I won't even make you get dressed."

"Mmmmkay." I mumbled as he pulled my curtain open wider

I cautiously slid out of the bunk and half-heartedly followed him and #4 off the bus. 7 was no where to be seen, at least I didn't see him, so I just stuck with Corey. I wasn't too hungry so I simply ordered a large box of curly fries and a medium drink. Corey looked at me worried but I didn't even have the energy to shrug at him as I took my cup to be filled. Once I had my drink and my food I trodded back to the bus.

"Kia.. wait up." I heard Corey exclaim as he jogged to catch up

"Hmm?" I questioned

"Sweetie are you sure you're feeling ok?" He questioned, feeling my forehead

"Yeah. Guess my body is still trying to adjust. I'll be fine in a day or 2." I replied, giving him the best smile I could muster

"If you get to feeling any worse, please let me know. I don't want anything happening to you." He told me as we sat down on the left side couch in the front lounge

"Thanks." I meekly replied

"Care to watch a movie with me?" He questioned, setting his drink on the floor by his feet

"I'd like that alot." I told him

He dug around their movies to find something to watch. Turning to look at me, he asked what I wanted to see. So I told him a nice drama, nothing too gorey or funny, would be good. Nodding he went back to digging for something suitable. He finally found what he was looking for and put it in. I had stretched out on the couch and was slowly munching on my fries. Corey sat down on the floor by the couch, which suprised me quite a bit, and got comfortable with a couple of pillows. Sometime during the movie I fell asleep.

Hearing screams from what sounded like it came from downstairs, I climbed out of bed to see what the hell was going on. My sister, who was only 10, was cowering in the corner with Mom's latest boy-toy pointing a gun at her. He was fucking drunk AGAIN. Before I knew what was happening he'd pulled the trigger hitting my sister in the chest this time instead of the wall behind her.

I watched as my little sister held her chest and looked up at me, tears streaming down her cheeks. He then turned towards me.....

I screamed

"Little one? Little one wake up!" 7 stated

"Follow the sound of my voice..... I'm right here, Little one." 7 said as my eyes fluttered open

As my eyes opened I realized there were tears streaming down my face and 7 was kneeling in front of the couch I was laying on looking very concerned. I sat up, pulling my knees to my chest. He immediately picked me up in his massive arms and moved us to his bunk.

"Sshhh Little one, I'm here." 7 tried to soothe

I couldn't quit crying, even after he pulled me into his arms.

"Kia, baby, please tell me what's wrong." 7 stated, stroking my wet cheek

"N... n....ni....." I hiccuped

"Nightmare again?" He whispered before kissing my forehead

"Mmmhmm." I replied

"Shhh I'm here and I won't let anything happen to you...." He trailed, simultaneously rubbing my back and caressing my face

He was concerned but didn't seem to know what the fuck to do. So he simply held me until I cried myself to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

WTF?!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: WTF?!?!?!? ~ 13 ~   WTF?!?!?!? EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 6:36 pm

Hearing loud voices woke me from my slumber. Rubbing my eyes I slid out of 7's bunk and wandered up front. Boy was that a bad move!

"And you, young lady!" Corey yelled, pointing a finger at me, "I want your explanation!"

"Huh?!" I sleepily stated, unaware of all the people on our bus

"Why the fuck were in Mick's bunk? All snuggled up with him!!" Corey yelled angrily

Then the whole reason why came flooding back and tears immediately sprung to my eyes. 7 gave me a sympathetic look as I tried not to cry.

"Well?" Corey demanded

"I had a nightmare." I meekly replied

"And that gives you the right to sleep with my bandmate?" Corey all but screamed

I looked down still trying not to cry. My whole body was trembling.

"What the fuck gives you the right to make a move on my daughter, Mick?" Corey demanded angrily

"Corey you're being irrational." 7 simply stated, being as calm as he possibly could

"I AM NOT BEING IRRATIONAL!" Corey replied, stomping his foot like he was having a tantrum

"Are you even going to inquire about what she was having a nightmare about? Something that would frighten her so bad that she wanted to sleep next to someone might be something you should investigate!" 7 stated, trying to let Corey know something serious was up without actually saying anything

"Fuck you Mick!" Corey retaliated, throwing a bottle into the wall

"Corey calm down, she's starting to cry." #4 calmly stated

"CALM DOWN? HE'S FUCKING MY DAUGHTER!" Corey screamed, anger and hatred dripping from his voice

"I told you the truth about why she was in my bunk. If you don't believe me then fuck off." Mick stated, voice rising slightly

"Corey..." I started

"NO! I don't even want you 2 on the same bus." Corey seethed

"Will you let me.." I started again

"Shut it Kia!" Corey yelled at me

"Baiser de et me partir seul !" I screamed in French as the tears started falling.

<TRANSLATION: Fuck off and leave me alone!>

Flipping him the bird I got up and went to the back lounge, locking the door behind me. If he wasn't going to listen to what I had to say then he was no better than my fucking mother. And I will not let someone treat me the way he's starting to treat me! Suddenly there came a knock at the door so I shouted for them to go fuck themselves.

"Kia, it's Jim." #4 stated

"Go away." I replied, crossing my arms across my chest, even if he couldn't see it

"I just want to talk to you." He stated

"I'm not in the mood to talk. Tell Corey he can kiss my white ass." I responded angrily

I heard a loud sigh and then what I hoped was him walking away. A few minutes later Corey came back to try and talk to me. So I told him the same thing I told #4. He tried a little harder but I soon tuned him out, tears silently streaming down my face. Half an hour later he finally gave up, at least temporarily, and walked away. A short while later I heard yet another knock at the door.

"Little one, open up." 7 stated

"Go away." I stated

"I said open up." He replied, getting into Master-mode

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" I screamed loudly

He sighed and then walked away. If anyone would understand my desire to be left the fuck alone it would be him. Hopefully he doesn't hate me or end our relationship over this. But he was probably put up to getting me to come out by Corey and I will not allow that selfish prick to run my fucking life! Around lunch time the busses came to a stop so I left my sanctuary to get dressed:

WTF?!?!?!? Trippblackandneongreenstreetpants

WTF?!?!?!? 7551

WTF?!?!?!? Spiked-studded (on each wrist)

And of course my combats. I was hungry even if I was incredibly pissed off. As soon as I'd entered the building we'd stopped at for lunch Corey immediately made his way over to me. I pushed him away and told him to go fuck himself. He stood there in
shock while I quickly ordered. Once I had my food I retreated back into my sanctuary. I think me being pissed off at him hurt
Corey more than the idea of his bandmate fucking me! It wasn't too much longer before I heard voices on the bus so I figured
we'd be hitting the road soon. Once again people tried to get me to come out.

"Kia, it's James. Will you please come out? Corey really wants to sit down and talk with you." #4 pleaded

"He can go suck a nut. Tell him to leave me the fuck alone." I stated, anger seeping from my voice

"Kia please can we talk about this?" I heard Corey exclaim

I ignored him. I'll fucking show him some fucking anger! They had a gig tomorrow night. If he's lucky I MIGHT decide to talk to him by then. He didn't wanna listen to me when I tried to explain about the nightmares I've been having since.... since that night. Why the fuck should I talk to him now? He wants to fucking get to know me? He can finally meet my fucking angry side! Fucking bastard!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They had interviews to do before the show so that's what most of them were doing. #4 wasn't busy and continued his efforts of getting me to open up but I was giving everyone the silent treatment. Even 7. Whenever I looked up at him he gave me a sad smile, eyes giving away his love and understanding for me. Corey still tried to talk to me too, and I wasn't having any of it. I pushed him away, literally, and stormed off. His sighs were always the last thing I heard. I'd even stopped watching the shows which hurt him alot too.

I walked around while the guys played. My mood was dark and I dressed as such. I was still sleeping in 7's jersey and noone said anything more to me about it, not even Corey. When their set was almost done, I headed back to the bus and stripped down for bed. I was already in my bunk, with my headphones on, when everyone made it back. Corey stopped by my bunk like he was gonna try and talk to me but soon sighed and walked away. At least he knew I was pissed!

It had been 4 days since our fight and I still wasn't talking to anyone. Chris, who tried as hard as he could to stay out of "the family fight" was expressing his concerns for me. I wasn't speaking to anyone, I spending all my time alone, and generally appeared depressed. Laying in my bunk I was catching up on the schoolwork I had been neglecting the past week or so when I felt his presence.

"Little one, can we talk?" His voice low

I opened my curtain and stared at the beast. There were dark circles under his eyes and he looked like he hadn't been sleeping very well. So I cocked my eyebrow at him.

"I'm worried about you, Little one. We all are. I know you're pissed at Corey, and even he's being all depressed, but you need to talk to one of us at least." 7 stated softly

"He's just like my mother." I stated angrily

"No he's not. He loves you alot and just wants what he thinks is best for you." 7 replied softly, obviously the calmer of us 2

"HA! It's a little late for him to be trying to do what's "right" for me. What gives him the right to even act like my father?!" I demanded angrily

7 began to softly stroke my face as the tears silently slid down my cheeks. He just looked at me as I tried to stop the tears.

"What have you been having nightmares about?" He asked right as someone announced we'd arrived at the hotel

"It doesn't matter." I solemnly replied

"Yes it does." He stated as someone approached us

"We're here. Is she talking to you?" #4 stated

"Kind of. She's listening but still won't talk." 7 replied

I packed up all my stuff into my school bag and silently walked off the bus. Corey was standing with #6, #3, & #1 when I deboarded. All 4 looked over at me but I just took a deep breath and kept walking. I was always given my own room and that's the only place I wanted to be right now. 7 followed me, as well as #4, into the building. I checked in and quickly grabbed my room key before 7 could take it from me. If I knew him the way I think I do, he'd jack my room key in an effort to force me to talk about shit.

They checked in after me and it didn't take them long to make it to where I stood waiting for the elevators to come back down. The pair stood on either side of me like some weird bodyguard team. Neither said a single word to me as we headed up to our floor. As we exited the elevator my eyes started filling with tears again. I fumbled with my room key as #4 & 7 stood behind me. Unfortunately for me 7 knew what I was up to so when I went to shut my door to keep them from following me, he slipped his large foot in the doorway.

"I'm not letting you get out of this conversation, Little one." 7 stated firmly but softly

#4 sat down in the only chair while I plopped down on my stomach on the bed. Suddenly I felt the bed shift as 7 sat down next to me. He gently rubbed my back while the pair just stayed silent. His gesture comforted me but I still didn't want to talk.

"Little one, we're worried about you." 7 quietly stated

"Corey's tearing himself up over the fight you guys had." #4 chimed in

"I.... he can go fuck himself." I angrily replied

"Kia, he feels bad. He doesn't want your relationship to be like this." #4 softly stated

"Has he apologized to 7 for his accusations?" I questioned, turning on my side to look at #4

"No. They haven't been talking much the last few days." #4 replied as 7 continued to rub my back

"I won't even consider talking to him until he does." I stated with finality.

#4 nodded and excused himself so he could go talk to Corey. When I heard the click of the door the tears welled up in my eyes again. 7 pulled me up into a soft kiss. I buried my face in his neck, missing the contact of my big bear.

"I'm sorry." I whispered suddenly

"For what Little one?" He questioned, caressing my cheek softly

"The last few days. For the way I've talked to you, the way I've been acting..." I trailed

"I can't lie and say it doesn't kill me to keep our relationship from everyone. But I understand the desire to be left the fuck alone to have time to think and mull things over and just be angry." 7 whispered, "Now tell me about the nightmares you've been having

Before I could reply there came a loud knock at the door. Sighing I moved to kiss him before answering the door. He caressed my face a few seconds before a second knock was heard. Kissing him again I stood up and walked to the door. Opening it up I discovered Corey & #4 standing there. Corey looked hopeful.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

WTF?!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: WTF?!?!?!? ~ 14 ~ 7 x 2 hehehehehe   WTF?!?!?!? EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 6:42 pm

A/N: This is mostly dialogue. Sorry Smile

I walked back to my bed without saying a single word to either of them. Corey sighed and followed suit, sitting on the chair that had been previously occupied by #4. I was laying on my stomach doing my best to avoid the conversation at hand but neither 7 nor #4 were going to let me get out of it.

"Corey, do you have something to say to Mick?" #4 urged

"I'm sorry for making accusations with no real proof. Seeing my daughter curled up in your arms in your bunk sort of spooked me." Corey softly stated

"Listen Corey I understand that you just found her and don't want anyone to come in and take her from you." 7 responded, "I accept your apology but if you have a problem with anything I do with your daughter don't start screaming at me like a child and throwing tantrums."

"I guess I just freaked." Corey replied, letting out what sounded like a content sigh that he'd patched things up with his bandmate

"Kia?" #4 asked

I shook my head no.

"Please honey, can we at least talk about this?" Corey all but pleaded.

Sighing I rolled over, trying to hide my tears, and stared at him.

"You're just like her. You demand answers then fucking refuse to listen to what the fuck I have to say!" I stated angrily

"Honey I'm really sorry. Like I told Mick..." He started

"Que fait-il vouloir vous jouer le papa maintenant ? Pourquoi vous n'étiez pas là quand je baisant ai eu véritablement besoin de vous ?" I spat angrily

TRANSLATION: 'What makes you want to play daddy now? Why weren't you there when I truly fucking needed you?!'

Yeah when I get REALLY pissed I start speaking/yelling/screaming in French.

"What the fuck did you just say?" Corey asked bewildered

Taking a deep breath I tried calming myself down.

"It doesn't matter." I mumbled, looking away from everyone

"Yes, Little one, it does matter. If you have a problem you can talk to any one of us." 7 replied, gently pulling me around so that I was looking at him

"Pourquoi soignez-vous ? " I questioned, feeling the tears stinging my eyes again

TRANSLATION: 'Why do you care?!'

Much to my suprise he responded, "Je soigne parce que je suis soucié de vous. Je soigne parce que vous alot moyen à moi. Je soigne parce que je soigne de vous."

TRANSLATION: 'I care because I'm worried about you. I care because you mean alot to me. I care because I care about you.'

My shocked expression made him chuckle softly. I didn't know anyone in the band could speak French. From the looks of #4 & #8's faces, they didn't know either!

"Please talk to Corey." #4 piped up

"Look I don't care if you're sleeping in his bunk because of a nightmare or whatever. I care about you even if you don't believe me. I was fucking furious when I finally found out about you because your mother kept me from seeing you by not telling me years ago. I just want to build some sort of father-daughter relationship." Corey quietly stated

"I sleep in his jersey because it's comfortable and oddly comforting. I sleep with him whenever I have a nightmare because he's usually the only one still awake. I'm sorry if you have a fucking problem with that but that's the way it is." I stated

"What are you having nightmares about?" Corey questioned

"I don't wanna talk about it right now." I hastily replied

He nodded at me and said he was sorry for over-reacting. I conceded that it did probably freak him out at the thought but that I was of dating age. He shuddered at that thought.

"Wouldn't you rather me date someone you know and trust than someone you don't know?" I suddenly questioned

"Well I really hate the idea of you dating anyone....." He sighed, "But I suppose you're right about dating someone I know & trust."

I just looked at him oddly. He actually agreed? Not that I'd actually tell him I was in fact dating, and fucking, his bandmate. At least not yet.

"What were your Mother's rules on dating?" Corey suddenly asked

"She all but forbid it saying 'dating, romance, sex, and the like were a waste of time that I could be using to better myself'. She hated me doing anything that didn't involve moving towards becoming what she thought I should be in life." I replied, venom dripping from my voice

"Well I'm definitely not like that. I'm not used to having a child who's of dating age so it may take me a while to get used to that." Corey chuckled as 7 rubbed my back

"You know I'm not, um, a perfect flower, right?" I giggled

"You're not a wha........... oh GOD! Who the fuck deflowered my daughter?!" Corey yelled making the rest of us laugh

"Someone back home. I was his first too. We were best friends since like the 6th grade until he moved away 2 years ago." I told him

"Oh my God I shouldn't be listening to this." Corey said with his head in his hands and shaking his head no

I laughed. If he thought that was bad then he should know what his bandmate and I are doing! He quickly changed the subject knowing I had something sinister to say to freak him out. #4 stayed fairly quiet as did 7 but their presence was appreciated. An hour or so later Corey got a call and said he was needed somewhere. Getting up I walked him to the door and even gave him a hug. Things were right with us again. I walked back to my bed and sat down, looking at the floor.

"Soooooo" I stated, getting tired of all the fucking silence

"So." #4 replied

"How's it going?" I asked nervously

"Not bad. Glad you 2 got things worked out." #4 replied, looking at me intently

"Yeah." I quietly stated, suddenly feeling very uncomfortable

Did he have a thing for me too?

"You had someone in mind earlier." He suddenly stated, making me look up at him

"What do you mean?" I asked as innocently as I could

"The statement about dating someone Corey knows & trusts. You had someone specific in mind. Care to share?" He stated still staring at me

"I did not have anyone in mind!" I replied defiantly

"No need to lie to me. I won't say anything." #4 said, still staring a hole through me

"I...uh..." I stumbled

"Jim, look man.." 7 started

"Here's the deal. That collar she wore last week.... I recognized it as a Slave collar. I know because I bought the same one for someone once. When she wore it, it wasn't just for decoration like alot of people wear." #4 stated telling us he knew without actually saying it

My eyes went wide. #4 chuckled at my expression.

"What do you want, James?" 7 questioned suspiciously

"Nothing. If she's into it then that's cool." #4 calmly stated

"You want something, don't you?" I asked, eyeing him suspiciously

"None of the band knows about what I'm into nor do they know about Mick. I only know about him because of the collar." #4 replied, giving me a warm smile

"You want to play with us?!" 7 asked, looking between me and his bandmate in disbelief

"I won't turn down the offer but I won't ask either." #4 replied coolly looking at 7

"What do you think, Little one?" 7 asked, "I'll still be your Master but James will be a top for you too as well as an equal playmate."

"I...um...." I stuttered making them both chuckle, "You're really into this? You don't seem like the type."

"I am." He grinned cheekily, "And I'm a switch."

"Oh God..." I muttered making them laugh again

"Have you ever been a top, Little one?" 7 questioned

I shook my head no. This was NOT happening! I mean #4 is a very attractive guy. I just never dreamed of being in this type of situation before! I've thought about it but the opportunity has never presented itself like this before!

"Little one? Helloooooooo." I suddenly heard 7 ask

"Huh?!" I replied

"I asked you what you thought." 7 replied, amusement dripping from his voice

"Oh, uh, I guess..." I said uneasily

"We'll start slow, ok Little one? Nothing drastic like the other night." 7 stated firmly

"Oh?" #4 asked, obviously curious

So 7 told his guitar-counter part all about the club he had taken me too, not leaving out any details. 7 beamed as he described me giving him a blow job under the table as well as fucking him after the fight he'd gotten into. #4 seemed intrigued and for some reason hearing him retell the whole ordeal turned me on again. God I'm such a fucking freak!

#4 started calling me 'Precious' for some odd reason so now I had 2 nicknames from 2 different people. Man this was getting complicated fast! 7 said that he was going to share the photos he'd taken of me with James and I just nodded. He excused himself leaving me and #4 alone for the first time.

"You really are a very beautiful young woman." #4 quietly stated

"Thanks." I meekly replied

"What's wrong?" He asked softly

"I'm not used to this. I've never had more than 1 Master before and I've never had what he called an 'equal playmate'." I replied quietly, unable to look him in the eye

He moved so that he was kneeling in front of me. Yeah I was attracted to him. And 7. How fucked up is THAT?

"You know I won't hurt you, right?" He whispered, running his hand down my cheek and making me shiver

"Mmmmhmmm." I replied, closing my eyes

"Can I kiss you?" He whispered, running his finger over my bottom lip

I simply nodded my head and his lips were instantly on mine. Gah he's a fantastic kisser too! I think I moaned somewhere in our kiss but I couldn't really say. The door opened up and I suddenly heard 7 amusingly exclaim:

"Started without me, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

WTF?!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: WTF?!?!?!? ~ 15 ~   WTF?!?!?!? EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 6:47 pm

This was so fucking surreal I didn't know what the fuck to do with myself. #4 was still kneeling in front of me, hands on my upper thighs, leaned oh-so-close to me. 7 walked very confidently up to us and smiled at me. He leaned down and kissed my lips softly as 4 ran his hands up my sides making me shiver. The action made them both chuckle. As 4 started kissing my neck his phone began to ring.

He stood up to answer it, knowing if he didn't I'd only be a distraction for him. 7 sat down and pulled me onto his lap. I leaned back into him, having not had this contact for several days and missing it terribly. When #4 finally hung up he told us that he had to go meet up with Corey. 7 said that if he'd call him sometime later they'd set up the evening's activities. #4 grinned at me before walking over and kissing me once more. Man was he an awesome kisser too!

He left leaving 7 and I alone once more. I almost didn't know what the fuck to do! 7 somehow knew that all I really wanted & needed was the simple contact of cuddles & kisses. We laid down and actually did nothing but lay there. The last few days I hadn't been sleeping well and the warmth of his body along with the rhythmic sound of his heart lulled me to sleep sometime later.

"Shhh.... you're gonna wake her." I sort of registered 7 whispering to someone

"What's the plan for the evening?" I heard what sounded like #4 ask

"Not quite sure yet. I figured Corey will probably wanna spend some time with her now that they're not fighting anymore." 7 replied

"So when do you guys play?" #4 questioned

"It's been about a week since we made things official and I took her out in public for the first time. But we kiss and cuddle whenever we can on the bus. Usually late at night after everyone's asleep, especially Corey!" 7 informed his friend

"I see. I'm not sure she's too receptive to having more than just you to play with." #4 stated, voice tinged with a bit of sadness

"I think once she gets into the swing of things she'll be much more at ease. Besides I may not even have you guys play together for a little while. May just have you here to observe. Sort of get her used to your presence first. She's quite the obedient little submissive." 7 purred

I drifted back to sleep a few minutes later when 7 started rubbing my back again. Man his touch was magical! Hearing soft laughter is what woke me up the second time. However this time I heard Corey's voice as well. They were talking about who-knows-what when I rolled over and groaned.

"Afternoon sleepy head!" Corey chuckled, "I have a dress for you to wear. We need to leave in an hour."

"Huh?" I sleepily questioned, sitting up and rubbing my eyes

The other 2 laughed softly

"You and I have somewhere to be and you need to wear this dress. Get a shower and get dressed!!" Corey happily stated

"Mmmkay." I replied, sliding off the end of my bed and trudging to the bathroom

The hot water should help wake me up. This whole not sleeping thing fucking sucks! Finally getting the water temperature where I wanted it, I stripped out of my clothes and hopped into the steamy water. Man my tired muscles started to relax a bit and I actually did feel a bit better. Having done all my "girly business", I rinsed my hair and climbed out. I didn't know how long I'd been in there and Corey stated we had somewhere to be in an hour. Where were we going?

With my towel wrapped around my body and a second one wrapped around my head, I ventured out of the bathroom to get the clothes Corey wanted me to wear. #4 and 7 both stared at me, and probably imagining doing very naughty things to me, while Corey was out on the balcony talking to someone.

"Jesus woman.... are you trying to kill us?" 7 grinned

I winked at him as I grabbed the garment bag that Corey had brought with him and retreated back into the bathroom. Before I shut the door I turned around and blew a kiss at #4 who couldn't do anything but stare at me. I unzipped the bag and gasped at the dress inside:

WTF?!?!?!? 3451-P-2-5 (with the arm pieces)

Where the fuck were we going? This dress was amazing and I knew that 7 & #4 were going to cream themselves when they saw me in it. Taking a deep breath I ran my hand over the fabric. It was a stretchy fabric that felt like it was going to be amazing to wear. Giggling like a school girl *giggity* I let my towel fall and started the getting dressed process. He even had me some clear stilettos in the bag to accompany the outfit.

Once was I was dressed, including the shoes, I started in on my hair. I opted to curl it and let some of my hair frame my face while I put the rest of it up into a messy bun. For my make up, since I didn't know where the hell my father was taking me, I did a black smokey eye with a clear lip gloss. Spritzing my favorite subtle perfume on, I took a deep breath. The 3 men in my room were laughing about something. Well until I emerged and #4 turned to look at me.

His jaw hit the floor making the other 2 stop their conversation to see what he was drooling over. 7's eyes roamed my body as I sheepishly stood there blushing like mad. Corey had changed into:

WTF?!?!?!? Zoottux

"Kia.... you look amazing!" Corey stated, quickly moving over to me

"Thanks." I blushed again, "You look good too."

"I'm serious. People are going to think I'm rockin' the cradle or something!" He laughed, making me spin around to get a better look at me

"Kia you are a vision of beauty." 7 stated, eyes filled with desire

"You're gonna make all the men drop like flies!" #4 chuckled, his eyes full of lust too

"Shall we go, Sweetie?" Corey asked me, offering his arm for me to take

I nodded my head as the other 2 got up and followed suit. I still had no clue where we were going but I guess it was pretty important. Most of the rest of the band were haning out in the hallway when we emerged. Every single person stopped and stared at me. It made me damned uncomfortable and I blushed profusely as we walked past them. 7 & #4 stopped next to Chris, who was standing by his hotel door with Sid, as Corey and I walked to the elevators. I finally let out the breath I didn't know I'd been holding which made him laugh slightly.

"It's gonna be ok, honey. They've never seen you dressed up like this. You look absolutely stunning." Corey stated as we zoomed down to the lobby floor

I stayed quiet as we walked through the lobby, getting some weird looks as we did. It wasn't until we'd been bustling down the road probably 10 minutes before I asked him where we were headed off to. I mean it was only like 4 in the afternoon! He grinned at me and said we had a photoshoot to get to. I cocked my eyebrow at him making him smile. He turned his body towards and started asking me random questions. It was kind of nice just being the 2 of us and interacting like adults. Unfortunately it didn't take us too long, or so it seemed, to get to our destination.

He helped me out of the limo and again offered me his arm. The building was brick and looked like it used to be some sort of warehouse. We walked through the what appeared to be the lobby. People stared at us which made me a little uneasy. He was used to this kind of attention but I wasn't. He checked us in and we were immediately ushered upstairs because our Photographer was waiting for us already.

"Ah, Mr. Taylor. It's a pleasure." The guy stated, shaking Corey's hand, "This must be the young lady you spoke of."

"Hello Daniel. Yes this is her." Corey beamed at me as he instructed me to turn around so Daniel could get a better look at me

"Simply fabulous! You have an incredible body, Miss. Have you ever thought of modeling?" Daniel asked me

"Um, no." I quietly stated

"She's shy around people she doesn't know." Corey informed the guy

"Well let's get her relaxed, shall we?" Daniel stated confidently

I backed away and grabbed ahold of Corey's arm. 'He's changing the lighting to make it more.... intimate. He'll probably put on some soft instrumental music too.' Corey explained. It still didn't make me feel any better though. Sure enough a few minutes later the lights changed to a soft glowy type light and a minute or 2 after that there came some weird music I'd never heard of before.

"Alright M'Lady, follow me." Daniel stated, walking over to where I guess we were shooting at

Everything had been set up. There were a few seperate places for what was supposed to be seperate moods or something. The first one he took me too was kind of an upscale looking room with a fancy, high-to-do couch. I was instructed to lay down, on my right side, with my knees bet, right hand propping my head up and the other on my side/hip. He took photo after photo of me at various angles before he was satisfied with this pose and moved me to the next one.

This "scene" was a little softer. It was a bedroom decorated in very warm colors. I was to be standing next to a window the whole time. He eventually captured me in all the "rooms" that had been set up for this and Daniel turned to Corey and asked if he wanted anything else. Thinking for a moment Corey said he wanted some of me and him taken. Daniel smiled at my father and asked us to follow him.

There was a very comfy looking dark black couch we were told to sit on. Corey was to sit with his left ankly crossed over his right knee and I was to sit with my ankles crossed and hands folded in my lap, sitting straight up on the edge of the couch. It was kind of painful but worth it if this turns out right. He then instructed me to swing my legs onto the couch and sort of lean into Corey, who would be wrapping his left arm around my shoulder. The more I thought about this, the more we look like some weird couple. Would we really look like father and daughter in these pictures?!

"You are an amazing young woman, Miss. If you're ever interested in modeling please come talk to me. I know I can help you make it." Daniel told me

"Thank you." I replied, giving him the warmest smile I could muster

"Thanks again Daniel. We must be going, have a dinner reservation!" Corey chuckled, shaking Daniel's hand in thanks

"My pleasure. And please bring her around again!" Daniel winked making me cringe slightly

We walked outside to the limo and climbed in. Looking at my phone I discovered it was already 8pm! Corey turned to talk to me about more random shit. We even talked about getting me a more permanent phone. Something that I could keep track of everything I had to with. We discussed the options and decided on getting me the Blackberry Tour

I was excited because I could do all sorts of things with and keep track of my meetings with my "tutors' and when assignments are due and other boring (and not so boring, giggity) stuff is due. He seemed happy too that I was happy.

Dinner went well, we finally started building a semi-stable relationship as father-daughter, although it seemed more like we were good friends. Around 10pm or so we headed back to the hotel, with him promising me that we'd go get my sexy new phone tomorrow. Now I was all excited to be getting a new toy and my attitude and enthusiasm seemed to be wearing off on him! We parted ways in the lobby, with him wanting to go join some of the road crew in one of the hotel's bars. He kissed me good night and I headed up to my room.

#4's door was wide open so that he could see when I got back. I knew when he left his room and followed me to mine because of his presence. I bit my lip as I fumbled with the stupid room key because the idea of being with him made me slightly nervous. Thankfully I finally got the damned door open and quickly made my way inside. 'What the hell was gonna happen tonight?' I thought as I set my purse down and went to grab me a bottle of water.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

WTF?!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: WTF?!?!?!? ~ 16 ~   WTF?!?!?!? EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 6:50 pm

I turned around to ask #4 if he wanted anything to drink and nearly dropped my bottle. He was right behind me just watching me. He ran his hands up my sides making me shiver slightly. His touch was gentle, much like 7's, and I couldn't help but lean into him. He seemed to like it as he ran his hands all the way up to my face, carefully pulling me into a soft kiss.

"You know you can trust me, right?" He whispered, pulling away

I nodded my head yes.

"Then look at me." He urged

So I looked up into his dark eyes. He smiled at me making me somehow relax more. His lips were on mine once more and I couldn't hold back. I snaked my hands around his neck, pulling him in to deepen the kiss. 7 would be pissed, or so I thought, but all I cared about was the right here and now. Pulling away we heard,

"You 2 like getting the party started without the host, don't ya?!"

"Sorry dude." #4 replied, pulling away from me

"It' ok. I know hard she is to stay away from!" 7 chuckled, "That dress is so smokin' hot I think we're gonna have another photo shoot."

I smiled at the pair, still in awe that this was actually happening, as 7 made his way over to kiss me himself. Much like the taller man, he ran his hands over me making me shiver. He knew the effect he had on me and loved it as much as I did! 7 squeezed my ass and I temporarily forgot #4 was in the room! My eyes rolled to the back of my head when 7 gently bit my exposed shoulder.

"Alright, Little one, out on the balcony." 7 instructed with #4 following him

I did as I was told and walked out onto my balcony. He told me to bend my right knee, letting the dress part on it's own and rest my hands on the balcony railing. Taking a deep breath I followed his instructions and he took the picture. He didn't seem pleased so he stood back and looked at me for a few.

"Something's off, Jim." 7 stated

"Let her hair down." The taller man replied

"Ah! Yes!!" 7 enthusiastically said, motioning for me to let my hair down

I did as my Master wished and took out the pins I'd used to put my hair up. Shaking my head to let my hair loose made the pair laugh softly. I sort of primped my hair for a minute, hoping that it was what 7 was looking for. #4 slowly made his way over and messed with my hair until he got it the way they wanted it and then kissed my lips softly. God this has to be every girl's fucking fantasy right here!

7 started taking pictures again. I moved around as I began to understand they were giving me a little freedom. They were both watching me lustfully and I was sure that if I played the 'good girl' I might eventually get them both in bed. 7 has stated in an interview (here) that he'd never do "gay sex" on stage..... but he never said anything about "gay sex" in his hotel room! MWUAHAHAHAHAHA. I actually started laughing out loud at the thought.

"What are you laughing at?" #4 asked, cocking his eyebrow at me, smile playing on his soft lips

"Nothing." I simply replied

"Let's go back inside." 7 stated, licking his lips

"Yes Master." I replied, making #4 bite his lip

Once we were all back in my room 7 stated, "On your knees, Dirty girl."

I did as I was told, making 7 chuckle. Apparently #4 didn't really think I was as obedient as 7 had told him. I was then instructed to sit "like a lady" in the only chair in the room. So I cautiously got up and moved to sit down. I crossed my right leg over the left one, the skirt of my dress parting to show my legs. Looking up to the 2 men I found they were watching me intently. It was a mixture of lust, love, and something else. Either way I loved how I made them feel and sincerely hope that's what they see in my eyes too.

7 started saying something but #4 cut him off. I figured it would irritate the shit out of 7 but he stopped and listend to what #4 had to say. He was instructing me to prop my head up on the desk with my right hand and drape my left arm over the back of the chair. 7 nodded his agreement as #4 stepped back out of the shot. I gave the camera a few looks before shifting around in my seat. I stretched my left leg out, having it very exposed, and placed my right palm sort of cupping the bottom right part of my face with my elbow bent. My left arm was propping my right elbow up.

"Little one, you are absolutely amazing." 7 quietly stated

I blushed.

"Come here." 7 stated softly

I did as I was told and slowly made my way over to him. He engulfed me in his massive arms and hungrily crashed his lips on mine. I gave him no resistance and simply enjoyed what was happening. #4's hand squeezing my ass made me jump slightly which in turn made 7 chuckle into our kiss. #4 moved some of my hair out of his way and began to sofly kiss the exposed flesh of my neck. Sweet Lord this is waaaaaay to good to fucking be true!

The feeling of them both touching me, kissing me, caressing me was almost a sensory over-load for my poor brain! I wasn't sure who I should be touching back! Hands were roaming everywhere, both theirs & mine, and I had gotten so lost in the moment I almost forgot about who or where my father was. Until a loud knock came. We all just froze in place, lips, hands, breath...

"Um, I'll get it." I stated, reluctantly pulling out of the kiss I was sharing with 7

I opened up the door to be greeted with a very drunk Corey.

"Heeeeeeeeey baaaaaaaabyyyyyyy dolllllllll!" He slurred

"Dude! You're fucking drunk!!" I stated, crossing my arms across my chest

"Your mom's a whore." He stuttered, making me giggle

"Come on, dude, let's get you to your room." I told him, shutting my door to a crack and slipping my arms around Corey's waist

Joey and Chris were exiting the elevators as I was doing my best, in the heels and dress, to escort Corey back to his room. Neither of them could take their eyes off me as they stood in the doorway and watched as I got him settled. I found some Tylenol and placed it next to a glass of water on the nightstand after taking his shoes off. Kissing his cheek, I crept out of his room and found them standing there, still, staring at me.

"That was awesome." Joey stated

"You're so fucking hot!" Chris blurted out, earning a jab to his ribs by Joey's elbow

"Um, thanks and uh, thanks." I nervously replied

"I think I'm the only one in the band sober this evening. You do look stunning, Kia." Joey stated as Chris let his eyes wander

"I appreciate it Joey." I smiled at the drummer

"Well, I should get Chris to his room. Maybe we can hang sometime?" Joey asked

"Sure! Good night!" I told him as we started walking to our destinations

I shut the door to my room and found 7 on the phone, apparently to room service, and #4 sitting on the chair I had been sometime ago. He cocked his eyebrow at me so I told him what happened, including with Joey & Chris. 7 was still on the phone, bargaining with the hotel people, so after smiling at #4 I headed out to the balcony again. He followed me, as I figured he would, and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"How are you doing?" He whispered

"I'm alright." I quietly replied

"Mick and I were talking earlier..." #4 started, stopping to kiss my neck, ".... about me giving you something that would represent our relationship."

"Oh?" I questioned, turning around in his arms to look at him

"Yeah... we haven't quite figured it out yet. Perhaps you could give me an idea..." He said, caressing my face gently

I bit my lip as we stared intently at one another. My hands snaked their way underneath his shirt, fingertips barely grazing his flesh. It was his turn to bite his lip.

"Hmmmm...." I started

His left arm stayed firmly around my waist while his right hand slid effortlessly over the smooth fabric of my dress. I wanted him to touch me, I welcomed his kisses and advances. As his palm grazed over my nipple I let out a low moan. He softly bit my lip.

"It's funny how you always seem to lose the ability to speak..." #4 trailed, kissing my neck

"Mmmmhmmm." I stated

"So what do you think I can get for you?" He asked, right hand reaching around to squeeze my ass

"Oooh. Uh..." I swallowed hard, "Maybe we can go shopping. See....um, if anything pops out. Oh Lord, wrong choice of words...."

"Shhh Precious. No need to be nervous with me. Mick cares deeply for you and wouldn't allow me anywhere near you if he didn't trust me." #4 all but whispered in my ear

"So much attention.... earlier it was like.... sensory over-load...." I breathed, placing my hands on his chest

"If you don't like anything we do, please tell us to stop!" He told me, pulling me with him to the lounger

"It's not that. I've never had 2 people like this before. I'm not used to having more than one person touching me like this." I quietly confessed, "I'm nervous and a little....."

"It's ok. I shouldn't have stepped in. He doesn't want me joining just yet. He thinks it's better if I'm here so that you can get used to my presence." #4 told me

"I feel so confused. I want you both." I sighed

He laughed softly, running his hand down my chest.

"I think it's safe to say we both want you too, Little one." 7 said from the doorway, arms folded across his chest with an amused expression

"Master." I replied

He kneeled down in front of us, looking on affectionately. #4 asked if he got everything sorted and before 7 could reply there came a knock at the door. I was about to get up and answer it but 7 told me to stay. I did as my Master told me too and stayed in #4's arms, being delicately caressed and kissed. I sighed contentedly as he began kissing my neck again.

"A man could fall hard for you, Precious." #4 whispered suddenly

I blushed even though he probably didn't see it. My breath caught in my throat as his hand lingered on my left tit. 7 came out a few minutes later with 3 shot glasses filled with a clear liquid. He grinned at #4 as he passed us our share.

"Are we toasting anything this evening?" #4 questioned

"To new relationships." 7 stated, lifting his glass in the air

"To good times." #4 said, lifting his glass in the air

"To staying alive long enough to enjoy all this shit!" I giggled, thinking of Corey, and lifting my glass into the air

Both the guys laughed as we downed our first shot. It sort of burned as it went down but I put on a brave face. Apparently 7 thought the alcohol would hit me like the wine did but we were all pleasantly suprised. I handled alcohol incredibly well. When 7 realized I could keep up with them we slowed down.

So here we are, #4 sitting on the lounger, sort of sitting up, with me in front of him and 7 in front of me. #4 is kissing my neck and shoulders while 7 is kissing my lips. I can feel 4's excitement pressing into my back and I was quite sure 7 was sporting a nice woody too. Suddenly feeling very frisky, I stood up and walzted into the room. It took the guys a minute but they soon followed too. Seeing the look on my face, 7 quickly shut the balcony door and closed the curtains. I licked my lips, staring at #4.

"Guess the alcohol is making her feisty, James." 7 stated, giving me a look of utter lust

"Guess so. I wonder what's she's gonna do?" #4 asked, smirking at me

I ran my hands down my chest, stopping to squeeze my nipples, and then continued to run them down my stomach. Both men stood there staring at me. I bit my lip as I slid the neck part of my dress over my head, having long ago slipped out of my shoes and hosiery, suddenly wanted them both on me. I needed to feel them, their skin, their lips.

They watched in utter anticipation as I slowly, probably painfully slow for them, slid my dress down my body. 7 slowly made his way over to me and when #4's brain kicked in he followed. 7 pulled me into a very heated kiss and #4 continued stripping me out of my dress. There was no bra underneath but I was wearing a pair of very sexy black lacey low-rise boy shorts. #4's hands ran over my exposed skin, making me shiver.

7 picked me up off the ground and moved us over to the bed where he gently, well as gently as he could considering how fucking needy he was, threw me onto the bed. I quickly sat up on my knees and looked between the 2 of them. Perhaps it was the alcohol that I'd consumed but suddenly I was feeling powerful, sexy, and incredibly horny.

"Mmm Master... you want this?" I purred, looking between the 2 men again

"My Dirty girl...... Vodka makes you feisty!" 7 growled

I ran my hands down my chest again and #4 moved closer to me. I pulled #4 into a passionate kiss as 7 leaned over and sucked my right breast into his warm, wet mouth. Good God if my eyes had been open they'd have rolled to the back of my head! At some point I either fell back or was pushed onto my back. 7 was busy making my very needy pussy very, very happy with his velvety tongue. #4 had his own oral assault going on but he was alternating between my breasts and my mouth. Between 7 sucking on my clit and #4 sucking on my tit, they brought me to the brink of orgasm before 7 stopped them both. I frowned my disapproval but 7 just laughed evilly.

He flipped me over onto my stomach, which was hot in itself, while #4 laid down in front of me. Very naked, might I add. And good God his cock was a bit bigger than 7's!

"Dirty girl, I want you to suck him off while I fuck you from behind." 7 stated, voice low and deep

God thinking of his voice was enough to make me wet. #4 was looking down at me affectionately as I licked his cock, looking up at him through my eyelashes.

"Let me tell ya, Jim, the girl gives fantastic blow jobs." 7 stated as he prepped me for his size

"I can't wait to find out for myself....." #4 purred, running his hands through my hair

As 7 worked his fingers in me, making sure he wasn't going to hurt me, I continued my oral assault on #4's throbbing dick. He let out a gasp as I sucked the tip into my mouth. It wasn't long before 7 was slowly entering me. He held my hips down as I tried to buck into him. I sort of squeel-moaned when he smacked my ass for "being a bad girl". Moaning seemed to enhance the experience for 4. He looked at me funny when I pulled his cock out of my mouth and grinned at him.

Then I sucked his left testicle into my mouth and he moaned really loudly.

"Dear God in heaven, Preciousssssssssss.........." He sort of growled which was INCREDIBLY hot

I twirled my tongue around his cock when I sucked it back into my mouth. Looking up at him, his eyes were closed, he was biting his lip, he just generally looked like he was enjoying himself. Which made me happy. I wanted to please him as much as I wanted to please Master. 7 reached around and began fondling my right tit making me moan. The sound was muffled since I had 4's large cock shoved in my mouth, however!

It didn't take me much longer to bring #4 to his raging orgasm especially when I started humming some tune. 7 pounded into me at a feverish pace trying to bring us both to orgasm. A minute or so later, after I was sure I'd cleaned up poor 4 sufficiently, 7 shot his hot seed into my womanhood. It took him a few seconds before he fell down on the right side of #4 to regain his composure. I slid down between the 2, mind suddenly unable to comprehend what just happened.

"Precious, I've never ever had a woman suck my dick like you did." #4 quietly stated, turning onto his side so that he could snuggle up to me

"Told you. Just wait till you actually fuck her..... mmmm God she's so fucking tight." 7 growled

I snuggled into his chest as 4 snuggled up behind me. Somehow the blanket miraculously was covering our naked bodies and the light turned off. The body heat from the 2 large men I was situated in between was comforting.

"Little one?" 7 asked quietly

"Hmmm Master?" I sleepily replied

"You really are amazing." He stated, kissing my lips tenderly

"I'll have to second that!" #4 piped in, kissing my cheek lightly

"I'm happy to please my Masters." I said, trying to stiffle a yawn

"Good night Little one." 7 stated

"Night Precious." 4 whispered
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WTF?!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF?!?!?!?   WTF?!?!?!? Empty

Back to top Go down