The Fiction Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fiction Corner

Do you write? Fiction? Poetry? Original Fiction?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Over The Hills And Far Away

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

Over The Hills And Far Away Empty
PostSubject: Over The Hills And Far Away   Over The Hills And Far Away EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 4:08 pm

Disclaimer:

I don't know or own any member of the band, their family, friends, colleagues, acquaintances, or anyone else they may know or have ever dealt with. I make no profit from this. I don't own Finland, or any other place mentioned in this fic. This is a work of pure fiction and there is no truth, to the best of my knowledge, in anything contained in this fic. It is purely a work of imagination and adoration and is intended to be read as such.

Aiden/Taika, her life, experiences, thoughts, ideas are solely of my own imagination. If anything like this has ever happened I assure you it is purely coincidental. Timeline may not be perfectly accurate, personalities may not be perfectly accurate. That is why it's called FICTION. This fic is Rated X for language and sexual encounters.

The song is originally by Gary Moore but I'm using Nightwish's cover version because I like it more Very Happy This fic is simply an expansion of the song and my ideations of what happened that isn't in the song. Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

PostSubject: Over The Hills And Far Away: > 1 <   Over The Hills And Far Away EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 4:10 pm

Over The Hills And Far Away Fdbaf3e3

And it's their original bassist, Sami, in the video Very Happy

She was making bread while her husband was working at the docks. He would be home very late tonight because the deadline was fast approaching for the new ship to be finished. They had a decent marriage, although they had been unsuccessful in having children which all their friends found odd. Perhaps it was him, maybe it was her. Either way they didn't care. Besides, her heart belonged to someone else. Someone she shouldn't be in love with. Someone that her husband would never expect to be in love with his wife. As she was placing the loaf of bread in the stone oven, there came a knock at the door.

"Good morning, Aiden." That familiar voice quietly stated

She turned to the voice smiling.

"Good morning, Jukka. What jobs are you to do today?" She asked her husband's best friend

"Emppu wants me to look at expanding your house." The tall, thin, brunette replied

"Sounds like you'll be here most of the day then." She stated, shutting the kitchen window shades

"I would suppose so." He said, voice getting very low

"Can I offer you anything?" She replied, moving across the kitchen to stand beside him

"The only thing you have that I want, you've already given." He said, pulling the shorter woman into his arms

"I've missed you these past few weeks." She whispered, hating when he left the village for work

"I missed you too. But it's the nature of my work. The good news is that working on your house should keep me here for a few months." He replied, tipping her chin up so that he could plant his lips to hers

She encircled his waist with her arms while he rested his right hand on her lower back and his left on her hip. Their kiss quickly heated and before long he'd pulled her up where she wrapped her legs around his slender waist. This was the only man she truly loved, having been married when she was only 15 in a shrewd business deal by her father, and it killed her to have to hide it from everyone. His kisses brought her back to the present as he slowly walked them to her bedroom. She reached up and let her long black hair fall down. It reached to almost the top of her cute, rounded ass.

He thought that it might be kind of sick to be having their affair in their marital bed. In a twisted way it seemed for just a moment that it was his house they were in, that it was their marital bed they were making love in, that she was his wife. He wanted her for his own. He wanted to be able to walk around the village and show her the affection he feels inside. It wasn't fair that they had to hide their love because she was married to someone else! Her dark eyes peered up at him with utter love and he was glad to be back in her arms!

He gently sat her on the bed before stripping himself of his vest and shirt. She looked over his exposed skin, kissing the few scratches and cuts he'd received while working. It was his arms she felt at ease in and it was moments like this she wanted to curse her father! He pulled her full skirt down revealing her white cotton panties. He slipped his hand underneath feeling her wetness. She bit her lip, missing the intimacy and love of the much taller man. He took all her clothes off, painfully slow it seemed to her, relishing in her nakedness. She blushed under his gaze like she always did bringing a smile to his face.

"You are so beautiful." He whispered in her ear before passionately kissing her

He leaned up, finishing undressing himself, before crawling up her body planting soft kisses the whole way. He knew no one would ever treat her body like the temple it was like he did. No one could ever love her or treat her like she deserved like he could. He cared deeply for his best friend but he never really appreciated her like Jukka did. She cupped his face with her soft hands and stared into the blue orbs staring back at her. All the love, passion, and desire she felt for him was staring back at her.

With one swift movement, he entered her womanhood making her yelp. It didn't take her long to mold to his member and a few seconds later they had found their rhythm. He always knew which buttons to push to get her to orgasm and since they had most of the day, he pushed her to the brink but wouldn't let her reach ecstasy just yet! They were very sweaty by the time they were done. He laid on his back trying to catch his breath and she laid with her head on his chest feeling whole again now that he was back.

"I love you, Jukka. It kills me when we're apart." She whispered into his neck

"You know I love you too Aiden. It kills me too but it's part of my job." He replied, kissing her forehead affectionately

A/N: Chapter 1 is done. I hoped you enjoyed this chapter! I've been obsessed with this song since I was searching videos of Nightwish several days ago!!
Back to top Go down
Kricket

Kricket

PostSubject: Re: Over The Hills And Far Away   Over The Hills And Far Away EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 7:35 pm

I want to own Finland...

Starting out with an affair, this should be an interesting story.
Back to top Go down
http://snathaid-mhor.deviantart.com/
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

PostSubject: Re: Over The Hills And Far Away   Over The Hills And Far Away EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 8:09 pm

Kricket wrote:
I want to own Finland...

Starting out with an affair, this should be an interesting story.

I'll go in halvsies with you if you decide to buy it Very Happy Then we can evict everyone who's not hot (or related to those who are hot) and move in ourselves, hehe!!!

And I really hope it turns out the way I see it in my head Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

PostSubject: Over The Hills And Far Away: > 2 <   Over The Hills And Far Away EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 7:17 pm

After their first little tryst, she went back to her house work. She couldn't help but stop and stare at his 6'-something frame. He was well built although not bulky. He usually kept his long, light brown hair pulled back in a pony tail to keep it out of his face while he worked. Currently he was taking measurements while she got the laundry ready to wash. It might have seemed crazy but for a little while it was like this was their home. It was like she was wholly his and they were taking care of their home.

'Ah such fantasies', she thought bitterly to herself as she raked the next article of clothing across the basin to wash. He watched her as she washed clothes. She was such a good wife, he only wished she was his. All he wanted in life was sitting there with the dirty clothes of his best friend, keeping their house clean, making sure his friend had enough to eat.

"Aiden!" They suddenly heard Emppu call out

"Back here doing the wash." She yelled back, awaiting her husband

"I'll be working all night down at the dock. They're really pressuring us to finish that damned boat! Has Jukka come by yet?" Emppu stated, kissing her cheek

She nodded to where said man was measuring something making her husband walk over to him. The 2 men talked for a while, probably about the house, before the shorter man strolled back to his wife. He told her to let Jukka stay with her that way if something were to happen he would be there to help. That and Emppu figured she would be able to cook for his best friend while he was working. She happily agreed knowing her husband wouldn't suspect anything and said that she would take good care of his best friend.

Emppu headed into the house to pack a small bag, knowing he might have to stay at the docks longer than 1 night. He hated being away from his lovely wife but work was work. He took what was left of the bread and packed it to eat later. Before he left to make the 2 hour trip back to the docks, he went to kiss his wife and give her a hug. She was quite affectionate with him, always had been, and that was something he liked about her. She made him feel like a man.

On top of her natural beauty. Her long black hair went to right above her cute ass and he found it a shame that she always kept it put up in a tight bun on the top of her head. Her eyes were such a dark brown they were almost black and almost an almond shape. Her eyelashes were thick which made it nearly impossible to tell her no when she started batting them and her lips were full and almost pouty. 'Very good for kissing', he mused. She wasn't deathly thin, she had a few curves to her and he thought she had just an amazing body. Her smile, which he thought was her best feature, could melt the iciest of hearts. She saw him off and, when she turned around after shutting the door, found Jukka standing there watching her.

"He wants me to stay here while he's away." Jukka stated, grinning

"I know. I get to play wife for you for a while." She replied, returning his grin

"Do I get all the perks?" He asked, grabbing her by her hips and jerking her towards him

"You can have anything you want." She purred, pressing her body into his

"Anything?!" He questioned, nuzzling his sweaty face in her neck

"Mmm anything you want." She replied, running her hands through his straight, soft hair

"I can't tell you how badly I want you. I want you to be mine. I want you to bear my children. I want you to keep my home." He stated softly kissing her neck in between each sentence

"Jukka, that's all I want too." She whispered

Eventually he had to get back to work. She had to finish her chores for the day and get that night's dinner going. Tomorrow morning she would have to head into the village and pick up some supplies. She would have to gather more firewood, too, and she still had some quilting that needed finishing. Jukka went back to what he had been hired to do while she absent mindedly washed the clothes. As the sun rose in the sky he got hotter. Sometime around mid-day, he took his shirt off. She stared, drinking in every inch of exposed skin.

Her thoughts turned to the life she'd always imagined with him. Happy, loving, house filled with laughter and the patter of small feet. He wanted children so badly and so did she. Deep down inside she knew what an amazing father he would be. He always took very good care of her, when he could of course, and she knew having children with him would be the very same. She could honestly see him holding the baby they would have together, she could see him rocking the baby in the middle of the night and waking up to watch her nurse their child. He was the complete opposite of most men and that's something she had always loved about him.

A/N: Chapter 2 is done. I hoped you enjoyed this chapter! I've been obsessed with this song since I was searching videos of Nightwish several days ago!!
Back to top Go down
Kricket

Kricket

PostSubject: Re: Over The Hills And Far Away   Over The Hills And Far Away EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 7:17 pm

Which half do you want? I may go for the west half, and you can have the east half. We'll have to share Helsinki since it's so big. We need to keep the friends of the hotness, can't go kicking out Andy McCoy or any of his crew.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

PostSubject: Re: Over The Hills And Far Away   Over The Hills And Far Away EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 7:24 pm

Kricket wrote:
Which half do you want? I may go for the west half, and you can have the east half. We'll have to share Helsinki since it's so big. We need to keep the friends of the hotness, can't go kicking out Andy McCoy or any of his crew.

Fine with me! You're welcome in my half any time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kricket

Kricket

PostSubject: Re: Over The Hills And Far Away   Over The Hills And Far Away EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 3:45 pm

Glad we can agree!
Back to top Go down
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

PostSubject: Re: Over The Hills And Far Away   Over The Hills And Far Away EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 5:18 pm

Anytime! As long as I can own the village of Kitee ^_^

Shall we throw a party in Helsinki to celebrate our co-ownership? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kricket

Kricket

PostSubject: Re: Over The Hills And Far Away   Over The Hills And Far Away EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:43 pm

Sure. We can have a large party with all our favourite bands.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

PostSubject: Re: Over The Hills And Far Away   Over The Hills And Far Away EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 7:14 pm

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeets!

*runs off to start party planning*
Back to top Go down
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

PostSubject: Over The Hills And Far Away: > 3 <   Over The Hills And Far Away EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 3:24 pm

She had made a thick stew for dinner and was getting the fire going in the fireplace when he finally came in for the evening. She was busy shutting all the windows as she didn't want to get caught having an affair by her neighbors or any other passersby. He watched as she moved fluidly about the small cabin trying to make it more "home" for him. It was things like this that really made him fall in love with her.

It was a warm spring day no less than 4 years ago. He came over to help his best friend Emppu, who had just gotten married, in the building of his house. As he approached the unfinished building, he noticed a short but curvy woman who looked like an angel without wings. The wind blew her hair and he watched with amusement as she tried to keep in tucked behind her ears. Her eyes and her smile were what attracted him the most to this Angel.

"Jukka! Glad you made it! I can use all the help I can get." Emppu called out to him, bringing him from the stare he was in

"Emppu! I'll help in any way you need." He told the shorter, blond man

"Come, let me introduce you to my wife!" Said blond man stated, slapping him on the back

"Aiden, this is my best friend, Jukka. This is my new bride Aiden." Emppu said, introducing the pair

It was instant attraction for them both, although they knew they could never act on it. She was his best friend's wife, after all! She was spoken for already. Even though she had been married to Emppu due to a business deal when she was so young, she knew she was supposed to be faithful to her husband. This knowledge didn't supress her desires for the taller brunette. He had the most beautiful blue eyes. 'Kind of soft and inviting' she had thought to herself.

Emppu had brought him out of his thoughts by talking about the house he was trying to build. Even then Jukka had told the shorter man that the house was going to be too small, especially when they decided to have children. Emppu just laughed and slapped him on his back. The 2 men got to work while she brought them whatever they needed, if she could of course, and worked on making lunch for them. It was her job as a woman afterall to take care of the house, the children, the meals.

"Jukka? Are you ok?" He heard his Angel exclaim

"Huh? Oh, I'm ok. Just thinking about the day we met." He mused, kissing her hand lightly

She chuckled, remembering the day as well, "Yeah my whole world brightened up that day."

"What do you mean?" The brunette asked, leaning over the wooden table they'd eaten their dinner on

"You know I was 15 when I married off to Emppu. I didn't like the idea of being married to someone I didn't know. I didn't like the idea of moving away from my family. Then one day you show up. To my suprise and delight I discovered I'd be seeing alot of you since you were my husband's best friend." She replied, taking his hand in hers

"To this day I feel guilty but I was never able to deny my feelings or attraction to you. I'm only thankful that I've been able to hide it well enough for him to not notice." Jukka replied, caressing her cheek

"Come on, you need to get some sleep. Building on to the house is going to take alot out of you, if I remember right." She said, grabbing the oil lamp, standing up and pulling him with her after

He let her lead him to the only bedroom in the house. His desire began to stir as he stood in the room and watched her turn the bed covers down. She lit another lamp before blowing out the one she had taken from the main room. As she was pulling the windows closed in the bedroom, he was already undressing himself. When she turned around she smiled at seeing him in nothing but his pants. Her desire for him never burned hotter and all she wanted at this moment in time was to feel his skin on hers.

He could see the lust in her eyes and he was more than happy to oblige. Walking over he wrapped his muscled arms around her tiny waist and pulled him to him. Before she could even open her mouth to say anything, she found his lips on hers in a heated kiss. She melted into his taller frame. To him, she felt like she made especially for him since she seemed to fit so perfectly in his arms. As they kissed he unbuttoned the back of her dress then slipped it down her shoulders.

When he finally got her undressed, he picked her up off the ground and moved so he could lay her down on the canopy bed. She let her hands roam his toned body as he kissed and caressed her soft body. He wanted to take his time tonight, to savor every moment, to save savor every kiss. He never knew when he'd be whisked away for another job. Sometimes he didn't get to see her for months on end and it really killed him. It's times like those that he was completely envious of his friend.

A/N: Chapter 3 is done. I hoped you enjoyed this chapter! I've been obsessed with this song since I was searching videos of Nightwish!!
Back to top Go down
Kricket

Kricket

PostSubject: Re: Over The Hills And Far Away   Over The Hills And Far Away EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 6:39 pm

Hope Emppu dosen't come home soon.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

PostSubject: Over The Hills And Far Away: > 4 <   Over The Hills And Far Away EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 9:27 pm

A few weeks later her husband had finally come home. He seemed angry and for a while she thought he had found out about her and Jukka. When he started raving about a new hip that needed to be built she sighed with relief. Their secret was still safe! Seeing his young wife made him calm down slightly and he pulled her into his arms. They were about the same height, she might have been an inch or 2 shorter than him. He loved holding her, she was so feminine and curvy. She was making lunch while her husband was outside talking with his friend. It took almost all of her self control to keep from looking at the taller man while her husband was here. Figuring they might need something to drink, she poured 2 cups of water and took it out to the pair of men.

"I thought you 2 might be in need of something to drink." She told them as she walked up smiling

"Isn't she just the best, Jukka? You need to find yourself a good woman and settle down!" Emppu laughed, taking the offered cup from his wife

"Yeah she is Emppu. If I ever come across the right woman I'll consider it." Jukka replied smiling at the short woman

She laughed and left the men to whatever they had been doing. She was still working on lunch for them. Emppu wanted to make sure his wife was taking good care of his friend. He trusted them both but she'd never taken care of any one but him. Jukka assured him that his wife was nothing but great to him, making sure he got 3 square meals a day and kept his clothes washed. It made Emppu proud to know that his wife was being so good to his friend. He hated being away from her for long periods of time like he was currently having to do.

Emppu was able to stay the night with his bride and wanted to claim her again since they hadn't been able to make love in over a month. Jukka had to sleep on the smaller and much less comfortable bed they had in a smaller room since Emppu was home. The taller man fumed silently hearing the noises of sex coming from the other room. He wasn't mad at her, he knew if she didn't comply then Emppu would get suspicious. The last thing he wanted was to jeapordize what they had even though they had to hide from everyone.

The next morning she was awake before both men and working on making breakfast. Jukka walked into the main room in just his pants and boots and for a split second she stared at his toned chest. Emppu stumbled into the room, not quite awake yet. She smiled at both men as she handed them cups of black, steaming coffee. As she finished up breakfast, she set plates of eggs and sausage in front of both men before sitting down herself. The men talked about the expansion of the house, with Emppu certain that before long they would be pregnant and needing the extra space.

Right after breakfast both men finished getting dressed. Emppu packed a bag of freshly clean clothes. They stood at the front door to their house and embraced. He wasn't sure when he'd be able to come back home. Watching as his friend captured her lips with his own sent a pang of jealousy through Jukka. He fought the urge to push the shorter man away from the woman he loved and instead fiddled with his boots. Once they were sure Emppu was safely down the road, Jukka pulled her into his arms and crashed his lips on hers.

"It killed me to hear you last night." He whispered in her ear

"All I could do was close my eyes and wish it were you. I know as his wife I have to but..... you're the only one I truly want to share myself with." She replied, burying her face in the crook of his neck

"I know Aiden. I hate putting you in the position to have to lie in order to be with me." He replied before kissing her again

She reluctantly pulled away to get started with washing the morning dishes. He sat down and simply watched her. His whole world was standing just within arms reach. As a matter of fact all he had to do was reach out and he could pull her to him. When she had finished drying the last dish, he reached out and yanked her backwards. She squeeled making him laugh slightly as she fell backwards into his arms. To hell with working on the expansion. He [s]wanted[/s], no needed, her and needed her now.

He kissed her passionately as he wrapped his arms firmly around her waist. She melted into his embrace and let him lead her back into her bedroom. On their way she had his shirt unbuttoned and almost off before they even made it to the designated room. He wasted no time in getting her undressed. He kissed and nibbled his way up her body making her bite her bottom lip. She let her hands roam until she wrapped her right hand around his hardening cock. He moaned into the kiss they were sharing bringing a smile to her face.

He moved so that he was sitting up with his back against the metal of the head board. She quickly climbed to where she was straddling him. He slipped his needy member inside her as she cautiously slipped down on him. He gripped her hips with his hands as she started bouncing up and down making them both moan loudly. She nearly jumped out of her skin when she felt his warm, wet mouth around her erecting nipple. She ran her hands down his tanned, toned chest and leaned forward to press her bare breasts into his chest.

"Mmm you feel so good." He moaned into her ear before sucking her earlobe into his mouth

He flipped them so that she was laying on her back and he was on top. She was going too slow for his liking and he couldn't hit the right spot in her to bring her to release being on his back. He thrust into her at a feverish pace, hitting her exact spot with each thrust. She captured his lips with her own as her orgasm hit her. Moaning into his mouth, she pulled him down on her so that his whole body rubbed against hers as he continued until he came as well. He fell on top of her in a heap, gasping for breath, sweat pouring from his face.

She moved several strands of hair out of his face before planting kisses all over it. He pulled her into his arms and then rolled so that he could nuzzle his face in her neck. They laid together talking of the future they could have together if she weren't married. More than once since they started this affair they talked about her "disappearing" with him so that they could be together. It was easier said than done, though, and they knew that if they ever became serious then it would take weeks of planning.

A/N: Chapter 4 is done. I hoped you enjoyed this chapter! I've been obsessed with this song since I was searching videos of Nightwish!!
Back to top Go down
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

PostSubject: Over The Hills And Far Away: > 5 <   Over The Hills And Far Away EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 12:47 pm

As hard as they tried to do the work that needed to be done, they just couldn't keep their hands off one another. They had the opportunity to spend every waking moment together and they were taking full advantage of it. For the moment it was the 2 of them building onto the house they shared too wrapped up in one another to care about the world around them. She washed his clothes, fixed his meals, kept his house, tended to the animals while he built onto the house. Life was great.

She was hanging up the freshly washed laundry. Her husband had left town on some business leaving her alone. He had asked his best friend to come by and check on her every few days and do anything that needed to be done around the farm. She had seen Jukka only a handful of times and when she did, his time was occupied by her husband. The brunette was much taller than her husband, standing close to 6 feet tall. He was thin but not sickly and quite muscular. His light blue eyes were one of her 2 most favorite things about him. The smile that could bring a girl to her knees was the other.

His laugh was infectious and always brought a smile to her face. She was nervous to be around this man without her husband, even if she did find him incredibly attractive. There were a few things that she was in need of help with and Jukka told her that he'd be more than happy to help in any way he could. She smiled up at him getting a broad grin from him in return. Something about that grin made her stomach do backflips and she couldn't figure out why.

He had gotten very sweaty as he moved things around and did the things she asked of him. So hot in fact that he had taken his shirt off. She couldn't seem to tear her eyes away from his toned, tanned torso. Thoughts of how much she wanted to run her hands over the smooth looking flesh flooded her mind. When he caught her staring she blushed profusely before turning away from him. She hated acting this way, especially around her husband's good friend, but she just felt pulled to him.

As she was hanging up the clean sheets to dry he strolled over and just watched her. When she turned around to grab her basket she found him standing mere inches from her. Immediately her heart started beating faster and she thought she started trembling slightly. Before she even had time to comprehend what was happening, he grabbed her by the waste and crushed his lips to hers. She was helpless to fight back until he pulled away.

"Wh... what are you doing?" She stammered, unable to look him in the eye

"I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself." He stated, still keeping a firm grip on her waist

"I... I'm married..." She said, very flustered

"You're so beautiful. And sweet." Jukka said making her blush again

He leaned over to kiss her again. She didn't fight this time either but she did wrap her arms around his neck to pull him closer. She didn't feel the kind of spark she was currently feeling wtih Jukka when she kissed Emppu. She didn't feel the needy desire with Emppu like she was feeling with the man before her. When he picked her up in his arms she squeeled. He walked them back into her house. The only thing on his mind was how good she was going to feel underneath him.

She sighed heavily remembering the day that he had taken her. Nothing had been the same since. With Emppu she was just going through the motions but with Jukka it was real. The emotions were real and she was helpless to do anything but succumb to them. Looking up she found him concentrating on his work. Beads of sweat rolled down his tanned back, long light brown hair sticking to him in strands. She found the sight adorable and couldn't help but smile at him.

She was working in her garden harvesting some vegetables for that night's dinner. He continued with getting the end and back of the house ready for the build. She was gathering eggs from the chicken coop to make cornbread when her best friend Tarja arrived. The woman embraced in a friendly hug before Tarja told her that she had come by to see if she had any thread she could borrow from her. Laughing slightly, she told her closest friend that she did indeed have thread she would happily give.

The ladies went inside so that Aiden could retrieve said threads. Tarja was in the middle of making a set of quilts but couldn't make it into town to buy any of the materials she still needed to finish her work. The ladies sat down at the table and chatted about life for a while. Aiden told her friend that Jukka was staying at her house to work on expanding it while Emppu was away at the docks. Before long the taller, older woman had to leave to get back to her own homestead. Aiden walked her friend to the wagon she had driven and made sure she got into it ok.

A/N: Chapter 5 is done. I hoped you enjoyed this chapter!
Back to top Go down
Kricket

Kricket

PostSubject: Re: Over The Hills And Far Away   Over The Hills And Far Away EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 2:33 pm

Nice how you're working everyone into the fic.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

PostSubject: Re: Over The Hills And Far Away   Over The Hills And Far Away EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 5:46 pm

Kricket wrote:
Nice how you're working everyone into the fic.

With the exception of 1 character, all of Nightwish (past and present) will be in it as well as some of their road crew Smile
Back to top Go down
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

PostSubject: Over The Hills And Far Away: > 6 <   Over The Hills And Far Away EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 1:31 pm

Emppu had been given permission to head home to grab some clean clothes and grab a quick dinner. It was very dark and quite late when the small returned to his home. He didn't find anything amiss, and he really didn't expect to, so he walked as quietly as he could to his bedroom. There was light coming from it signaling the lamp was still burning. He cautiously and quietly cracked the door open to peer inside. What he saw both angered and saddened him.

Jukka was standing behind his wife wearing nothing but his underwear. She was completely nude and appeared to be very nervous. He assumed his friend was coercing his wife into bed and suddenly he wanted to rush in and stop what was happening. Instead he stood there watching. Jukka leaned close to his wife's ear and whispered something that made her close her eyes and attempt to relax. Jukka wrapped his arms around her waist and walked them to the bed. He pushed her down and she crawled up to the head of the bed. Even in this light his wife looked kind of scared.

Not able to watch any more, he shut the door as quietly as he opened it. He grabbed the left over cornbread on his way out of the house. He knew if he tried anything he would be sent to jail and then he'd be away from his wife probably for the rest of his life. He couldn't allow that. Sitting in the dark just outside the door to his home he began thinking of how he could fix the problem. If Jukka was sent to prison then his wife wouldn't have to see him or worry about what was happening right now to her ever again. Jukka was a model citizen, he would never do anything that would send him to jail.

What if he did something and left something behind that implicated Jukka? Grinning to himself at his brilliant plan, he quietly slipped back into his home and snagged Jukka's gun out of it's holster. He slipped the gun into his belt and climbed back onto his horse. He quickly took off and made his way back into town. As he rode, he thought of what he was going to do. Robbery seemed the best bet and he knew exactly what store he was going to rob. The one store Jukka frequented the most. Leaving his gun there was sure to seal his fate! He grinned at his cleverness and rode faster into town.

Since it was so late at night the town was nearly vacant. He tied his horse a ways from the building because if someone saw a horse tied outside the shop then that would immediately raise suspicion. He had to be very sneaky in his plan! The saloon was still up and running but no one noticed the short blond man breaking the window pane of the door. He stopped before entering to make sure he hadn't been discovered. Seeing that noone had even heard the noise, he went into the store. He took all the money out of the register, took a few items that he thought he could sell. He knocked a few things over, broke into things to get the more valuable items, and moved things around to make it seem like the perpetrator had been ruffling around searching for things to take.

Emppu left the gun like he'd accidentally dropped it on his hasty retreat out of the store. Hearing voices outside the store, he ducked behind the counter to hide. For a few moments he thought he was going to be discovered but the voices slowly started fading as they walked past the store. Taking a very deep breath he finally emerged from his hiding place. He cautiously looked out the windows to see that the voices had indeed walked away. He wanted to make sure that the crime was well known. Once the deed had been done, Emppu waited a while before leaving the store just to make sure he wasn't seen.

The saloon was still going but it wasn't as loud as it had been when he started this charade and knew that people were slowly filtering out. He stuffed all the stolen items into his jacket which he cradled in his arm until he made it to back to his horse. Once he had quickly walked to where his favorite horse was tied, he hopped on his horse after shoving the items he'd stolen into the saddlebag and the money into his pocket. Knowing that he hadn't been discovered in the midst of his crime, he made his way back to the docks.

He tied the horse up and took his saddle bag with him. The last thing he needed was for someone to discover all the items he'd stolen. The docks were pretty quiet, save a few drunken men coming back from the saloon or whore house, and for a few minutes he thought he was going to be able to slip into the building where all the bunks were for the dock workers. Much to his dismay his boss spotted him and walked over grinning.

"Emppu! We might be getting the contract for all the ships the Queen needs! Isn't that great?" Makku, his boss, stated almost as soon as he arrived to where the younger man stood

"That's great news. We'll be busy for a while, won't we?" He stated, thinking of his lonely wife all alone at home

"Yes we will. I'll give you a raise for working so much overtime." Makku said

"Thank you, Makku! I'm sure my wife will be pleased to have a little more spending money." Emppu joked making his boss laugh heartily as he slapped the younger man on the back

They parted ways and Emppu quickly made his way to where he slept. All the workers had one since most of them worked in 12 hour shifts. Laying down his mind raced about what he'd witnessed. He wondered how long his "best friend" had been doing this to his poor wife? Was there anything he could do? Why didn't he see the signs before? He was so angry all he wanted to do was drink! He knew he shouldn't try to sell the items in his possession in this town. Perhaps on the next run to Raseborg he would try to sell his "goods". Yes, that would work just fine. He was a model citizen and no one would ever susect him of stealing like this.

Realizing there was no way he would get to sleep, he left the bunks to find the nearest bottle of whiskey he could find. As he laid in the bed that had been assigned to him he thought of the home he shared with his beautiful bride in Salo. It was a long ride from there to Hanko where the docks were or else he would just go home every night. Perhaps after this ship was completed the schedule wouldn't be as hectic and he would be able to be with his wife every night. With how much he was having to work he was sure they would never have children! He drank close to half the bottle before he finally passed out.

A/N: Chapter 6 is done. I hoped you enjoyed this chapter!
Back to top Go down
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

PostSubject: Over The Hills And Far Away: > 7 <   Over The Hills And Far Away EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 1:33 pm

The next morning as Aiden was working in the garden she heard what sounded like a heard of horses riding through. It was unusual for that many people to ride together like this so she stopped what she was doing to find out what was going on. The posse had stopped on their homestead. The town sheriff, his deputy, and 2 of the town citizens got off their horses and approached the small house. Something told her this wasn't good and she became anxious.

"Good morning Mrs. Vuorinen. We need to talk to you about Mr. Nevalainen." The Sheriff, Ewo Pohjola, calmly stated giving her a warm smile

"Sure Sheriff. Is there something wrong?" She asked, very confused

"His gun was found in the Woodworks shop this morning. The store had been robbed. All the money was taken, there were items stolen, and the whole place was in shambles." Ewo stated making her gasp in shock

"You think he did it?! He's a very kind, honest man!" She exclaimed

"Mrs. Vuorinen is he here?" Ewo asked

"Yes, my husband hired him to expand our house. He's in the back. He couldn't have done this!" She stated

"I'm sorry, we're going to have to take him to the jail. You can visit him if you wish. He's going to need a friend and a good lawyer." Ewo stated as his deputy escorted Jukka to the rest of the group

"Jukka, I'll bring you supper by. I'll find you the best lawyer I can!" She exclaimed, fighting the tears

"Thank you, Aiden. Tell Emppu I'm sorry. Hopefully this will be resolved soon and I can get back to work." Jukka told her

He was scared, shocked, and angry! Most of all he was saddened that he couldn't hold her one last time before he was carted off to jail. He wanted to kiss her, to hold her, to tell her everything was going to be ok. Something inside told him that things were not goin to be ok but he had to put on a brave face. If not for then for her. The ride back to town was silent and he knew better than to try and make a run for it. She would see him later this evening when she brought him supper and he knew that she would do everything she could to help him. If anything, he had faith in her and their relationship!

She stood out by the road and watched the group ride away. When they were out of sight she ran back into her home and let the tears come. Jukka was a good man, even if he was having an affair with his friend's wife, and he would never do anything like what he's being accused of! He made good money, why would he steal? It didn't make sense for him to be thieving and stealing money and supplies! She cried and cried, fearing she wouldn't see him again for a very long time. If he was sentenced for robbery he could be taken away for 5 years or more! Would she be able to survive without him for that long?

Through her tears and screams of frustration and anger, she realized that no matter what happens she would help him and if it came down to it she would wait for him as long as he was away. She loved him with all her heart and nothing would ever change that. Once she had quit crying she sat up on the bed they had made love on just that morning and thought about what she could make him for supper. At first she thought about making his favorite food but then she figured making something that would stick with him might be a better choice. Taking a deep breath she cleaned herself up and got a horse ready to head into town.

She was heading to the only lawyer's office in town to try and get Jukka the help he needed. The tears threatened to fall the entire ride although she did an excellent job of fighting them back. She cautiously climbed off the horse and tied him to the hitching post. Taking a deep breath she walked into the office. It didn't take long for her to be seen. She thanked the gentleman, Mr. Toni Peiju, for seeing her on such short notice. He smiled at the pretty young woman and asked what he could do for her. Sighing, she told him all about Jukka and the predicament he found himself in. She believed her husband's best friend was innocent and wanted to help him any way he could.

They talked a while, although she did not have an alibi for him, but Mr. Peiju said he would take the case. She seemed a bit relieved and thanked him for taking the case and the time for seeing her. He promised he would go and talk with Mr. Nevalainen after lunch and they shook hands. She left the office and decided to go ahead into the general store to buy more materials for her quilting and such. Should it come down to Jukka being sent to prison then she would need something to occupy her time. Having her purchases, she went back to her home. She still couldn't believe this was happening and she felt so helpless.

When she returned to the home she shared with her husband, she sat down and sighed. Everywhere she looked she saw Jukka. Everything reminded her of him and she was helpless to do anything but cry again. Her whole world was crashing around her. She cared for Emppu but she loved, with her whole heart and soul, Jukka. He was what made her happy, he was the reason she hadn't left in the middle of the night. She didn't want to be married to Emppu but she didn't have a choice. She only stayed because of Jukk and now that there was a possibility of not seeing him for a very long time she didn't know what she'd do. This was a hopeless situation!

Several hours later she had fixed dinner for Jukka. A very thick stew with cornbread. She hoped he would like it. Having everything packed up, she climbed onto her horse and took off for the village again. She rode hard and fast to get there as quickly as possible. She finally arrived, with her heart racing, and desperately wanted to see and touch him.

"Good evening, Mrs. Vourinen." Sheriff Ewo stated when she arrived

"Evening, Ewo. Can I see Jukka? I brought him dinner." She stated, giving the Sheriff a small smile

"Sure. Follow me." He stated as they walked down a shortish corridor, "I'll give you some space."

"Thank you." She said, waiting for him to leave, "How are you?"

"I'm doing ok. More worried about you. You've been crying." Jukka stated, reaching his hand through the bars to caress her cheek

"I've hired Mr. Toni Peiju to be your lawyer. Maybe he can help you." She said, slipping the bowl of stew to him

"Thank you. Listen to me, my saddlebag is underneath your bed. I want you to take it and hide it. There's several thousand dollars in it and I want you to keep it safe for us, ok?" Jukka told her

"I love you Jukka. I don't know what I'll do if..." She started, eyes tearing up

"Shh sweatheart, it's going to be ok. You know I love you too. No matter what happens, even if I'm sent to prison, I will find you when I get out. Nothing will ever change how I feel about you. There is no distance on Earth that will ever keep me from you." He told her, swallowing the lump that had formed in his throat

"I will wait for you. It's going to be hard without you. I love you so much.." She trailed, silent tears slipping down her cheeks

"Don't cry my darling. I'll be fine. Like I said no matter what happens just know that I love you with everything in me. Write to me if I'm sent away to let me know where you are. I love you so much Aiden, please don't ever forget that." Jukka said, leaning forward to kiss her through the bars

They shared several long kisses and caresses before they heard footsteps. They pulled away as Sheriff Ewo approached. He told her that visiting hours were over. She smiled up at him before standing to her feet.

"Jukka, Mr. Peiju should come around tomorrow morning like I said. Stay strong, I know you're innocent." She told the man she loved more than the air she breathed before walking out of the jail

A/N: Chapter 7 is done. I hoped you enjoyed this chapter!
Back to top Go down
Kricket

Kricket

PostSubject: Re: Over The Hills And Far Away   Over The Hills And Far Away EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 3:49 pm

So Jukka was framed...
Back to top Go down
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

PostSubject: Re: Over The Hills And Far Away   Over The Hills And Far Away EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 9:55 pm

Kricket wrote:
So Jukka was framed...

Yes poor Jukka was framed Mad Sad

The next chapter coming in a few minutes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

PostSubject: Over The Hills And Far Away: > 8 <   Over The Hills And Far Away EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 9:56 pm

She rode home crying the whole way. It killed her to see Jukka locked up like some animal. He was the kindest, sweetest, most caring man she had ever met. How had someone come to the conclusion that he had done this horrible thing? She just didn't see how any one could make that decision. Once she had arrived at the home she shared with her husband, she went to find the saddlebag 'I want you to take it and hide it. There's several thousand dollars in it and I want you to keep it safe for us, ok?' Jukka's voice stated in her mind

Indeed when she counted the money that was there, she discovered there was close to 4 thousand dollars. She smiled realizing he had been cautiously saving money in case they ever needed it. He was wishing she would decide to take off with him at some point! She smiled thinking of him and how he always seemed to think of her. He was so sweet!! She sat down on the bed and let the tears flow once more. He had been thinking of her and the life they could have shared and it touched her more than she cared to admit. She had a secret hiding place that she took the saddlebag to and another secret place where she hid the money her lover had saved up.

She had been saving some money of her own so she added his to what she had. Reluctantly she got herself ready for bed, knowing tomorrow was going to be an incredibly hard day for her and Jukka. She was immensely worried about the fate of her lover and knew that she would never really get over it if he were sent to prison. Settling in bed, her mind drifted back to fond memories.

She was working in the garden getting it ready for planting. It was quite warm outside and she was sweating already. Jukka had been asked over to help Emppu with putting up the chicken coop, pig pen, and try to get the spot ready for putting in the barn. He watched her intensely as she worked feverishly. He couldn't help but watch the way her breasts moved as she hoed the ground. Emppu had to run into town for some supplies so while he was gone she made lunch.

She was pouring more water for Jukka when he pulled her onto his lap. She giggled as she "tried" to get up. He was very strong and held her where he wanted her. He begun kissing her neck which made her stop wiggling around immediately. She settled back into his embrace and relished in his kisses. Soon he wasn't satisfied with kissing her neck and wanted to capture her lips. She moaned into the heated kiss. Suddenly he pulled away and rested his forehead against hers, staring deep into her dark eyes.

"I love you, Aiden." He whispered

She was shocked at first but staring into his magnificent light blue eyes she knew she felt the same.

"I love you too Jukka." She relied, cupping his face in her soft hands

He grinned before kissing her again.

They were laying together after several glorious hours of intense love making. He always loved the feeling afterwards. The feeling of her resting in his arms, happy, and contented. She had an incredible body and seeing her all sweaty aroused him all over again. Her lips on his bare, sweaty skin made him want to take her once more. He knew that they had to share these moments every chance they got because they never knew when her husband, and his best friend, would return home or when he would get a job offer in another village.

"Emppu and I were talking the other night about having a family." She quietly stated, bringing him out of his reverie

"Oh?" He replied, trying to keep the hurt out of his voice

"Yeah. I told him we'd try but truthfully...." she stated, looking up into his eyes, ".... I really only want to have a family with you."

He smiled at her, "I would absolutely love to have a family with you. I can't tell you how badly I want to build a house for you and the children we would have."

She woke up before daylight. Sighing heavily, she quickly made the bed and got dressed for the day. Breakfast was cooked quickly, with her making his favorite. She all but inhaled hers as she wanted to get down to the jail before his trial started. This could very well be the last time she saw him for a very long time. Just like last night she rode hard and fast into the village. Most people hadn't arrived in town yet and she was immensely thankful. The Sheriff's deputy let her in to see Jukka and she was extremely grateful that he gave them privacy.

Jukka was staring out the small window when she arrived. Her heart ached for him and she had to fight the tears again.

"I brought you breakfast." She quietly said, making him whip around and look at her

"You didn't have to." He replied, walking over to where she stood

"Yes I did. This could be the last real good meal you get for a while." She whispered

"Darling don't cry. We went over this last night." Jukka stated, caressing her cheek lightly

A/N: Chapter 8 is done. I hoped you enjoyed this chapter!
Back to top Go down
Kricket

Kricket

PostSubject: Re: Over The Hills And Far Away   Over The Hills And Far Away EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 6:12 pm

Will they have kids together?
Back to top Go down
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

PostSubject: Re: Over The Hills And Far Away   Over The Hills And Far Away EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 7:02 pm

Kricket wrote:
Will they have kids together?

Her & Emppu or Her & Jukka? ^_^
Back to top Go down
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

PostSubject: Over The Hills And Far Away: > 9 <   Over The Hills And Far Away EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:08 am

"I brought you breakfast." She quietly said, making him whip around and look at her

"You didn't have to." He replied, walking over to where she stood

"Yes I did. This could be the last real good meal you get for a while." She whispered

"Darling don't cry. We went over this last night." Jukka stated, caressing her cheek lightly

"I know Jukka but with the possibility of not seeing you for up to 10 years..." She stuttered

"I told you that I will find you when I get out, should I be sentenced to prison. You can write me there and let me know where abouts you are. You know I love you with my heart and soul and nothing will ever change that. You have to stay strong and go on with your daily life. Emppu must never know about us." Jukka told her

"I love you so much Jukka, please never forget that....... or me." She quietly stated

"I could never forget you or that you love me. You are unforgettable, Aiden, and there is no way that I will ever forget your beautiful face or sparkling personality. Stay strong, honey, and don't forget me." Jukka replied, caressing her soft face

"Oh Jukka... I love you, I need you. There is no possibility of me ever forgetting the only man I'll ever truly love." She very quietly stated

"This is very important, Aiden, please listen to me. Whatever happens you must never tell anyone why you think I'm innocent. If people find out you're having an affair then you'll be sent away if not sentenced to death. I love you too much to put you in that kind of harm, ok?" Jukka explained

"I understand Jukka. As hard as it will be." She replied, caressing his face through the bars

Mr. Peiju arrived as Jukka was finishing his breakfast to talk about his defense again. Apparently he had come by after she had left to speak with his newest client. Aiden stood by and listened, mostly because she wanted to spend as much time with Jukka as she possibly could. Toni promised Jukka he would do everything in his power to keep him from being sent to prison but said it would be up to the judge who was presiding over the case. Jukka sighed knowing that his fate was solely in the hands of a man who never seemed to be rational.

Toni told the incarcerated man that he would be back for his trial and gave the pair a sad smile. Jukka slid his empty plate through the bars, hand brushing against hers. They took the chance to kiss through the bars before Sheriff Ewo and his 2 deputies slowly made their way back to the prisoner.

"We need to escort you down to the docks, Mr. Nevalainen." Sheriff Ewo stated solemnly

"Would you mind if I gave him a hug? I believe whole heartedly that he's innocent." She stated, happy when she got a nod of an ok from the sheriff

She threw herself into Jukka's arms. Sighing heavily he wrapped his arms around her too and squeezed her into him. She took a big whiff wanting to desperately remember his scent as he was doing the same to her.

"We need to go, Jukka." Ewo stated quietly

"I will do everything I can to prove your innocence, Jukka. Pray and pray hard." She told him as the Sheriff and deputies escorted the man she loved down to the docks for his trial

She followed them, fighting tears the whole way. There were several people who were going to see the trial. She was so nervous and found herself shaking slightly. The sun had just risen and even Jukka was nervous. The store owner, Janne Puurtinen, was already waiting when the group made it. He looked at chained man looking both upset and almost disappointed. Even he couldn't believe Jukka would do something like this. She stood next to Janne as they watched Jukka being escorted to where he was to stand with his lawyer as they awaited the judge to arrive.

Her husband was at work but she suddenly saw Tarja who walked quickly over to where she stood. The ladies embraced in a hug while Aiden got her friend caught up on what was going on. Even Tarja seemed shocked at the allegations against the tall brunette. Tarja could see how shaken up her friend was over this and figured that it was because crimes like this were exceedingly rare in their village. The ladies stood where they could see Jukka with no obstructions. He looked over to the woman he loved from time to time and gave her the best smile he could muster. Truth be told he was very scared. He was scared he would never see her again, scared that when Emppu found out he would move them away, scared that she would move on or even forget him.

The judge finally arrived and the trial began. Aiden gripped her friend's hand tightly as each lawyer spoke their peace. She had to fight the tears as the judge listened to what was being said including the only evidence of Jukka robbing the store was his gun. It was so infuriating! The prosecuting lawyer had asked Jukka if he had an alibi, and for a brief moment he looked over to Aiden, before stating that he was staying at the Vuorinen's home while he expanded their home.

"Mrs. Vuorinen couldn't verify that you were actually there all night, however. Am I right?" The prosecuting attorney asked

"I stayed at their home the whole night. I was too tired to do anything other than sleep after dinner." Jukka proclaimed

"I'm sorry Your Honour. Unless he was sleeping next to Mrs. Vuorinen all night then there is no way she could account for his whereabouts all night. I implore you to find this mischievious man guilty of all charges." The prosecutor exclaimed, slamming his fist down for effect

"Your Honor, the only thing connecting my client to the crime scene was his gun. Now if he were working on this house then anyone could have come and taken it at any time. Unless there is more evidence to my client's guilt then I beg you to find him not guilty." Mr. Peiju stated

"He's guilty!" The prosecutor yelled

"Mr. Nevalainen has no history in these crimes. He's a valuable asset to this village. He is an honest, trust worthy individual who helps others whenever he can. Finding him guilty for a crime he did not commit would be a travesty!" Mr. Peiju retaliated

The judge told the crowd that he needed some time to think things over and to come back in an hour. Both Jukka and Aiden nearly cried. Tarja offered to bring her friend a cup of coffee while she waited. This was the longest hour either had ever experienced and it was excruciating. The judge finally returned. The look on Jukka's face mirrored her own and they were both feeling that his fate had been sealed.

"I've considered both arguements. I would like to believe Mr. Nevalainen was innocent on character alone. However I do not realistically believe that someone had stolen his gun. I am sentencing Jukka Antero Nevalainen to 10 years in prison. He will be taken by ship to the prison. Perhaps this will be a lesson to all who think about thieving in our village." The judge stated with a hint of finality

Aiden's world had dropped right out from under her. They both knew this was a possibility but she wholly believed he would be found innocent. She had to fight extra hard to keep from letting the tears flow although she couldn't stop herself from shaking. She watched as he was shackled and escorted onto an awaiting ship to be taken to the prison that was about 10 days from them. He looked back at her as often as he could while being escorted onto the ship that would take him away from her for 10 long years.

A/N: Chapter 9 is done. I hoped you enjoyed this chapter!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Over The Hills And Far Away   Over The Hills And Far Away Empty

Back to top Go down

Over The Hills And Far Away
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fiction Corner :: Mistress Angie's Fiction :: Music Fiction-
Jump to: