The Fiction Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fiction Corner

Do you write? Fiction? Poetry? Original Fiction?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Danger Line - Coming Soon.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HarleyMac
Admin
HarleyMac

Danger Line - Coming Soon. Empty
PostSubject: Danger Line - Coming Soon.   Danger Line - Coming Soon. EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 9:08 pm

DISCLAIMER

This piece of writing is a work of FICTION. I am making no monery gain from this piece of fiction. It was written purely for entertainment purposes. All celebrity figures within this story belong to themselves. All o/c's belong to me and are a work of my imagination. All lyrics used belong to the artists who write and perform them.

I am in no way claiming that I know any of the celebrities within this piece of fiction. The storyline has been written from my mind, and in no way does it feature any real events.

There is violence, and anger and sexual situations mentioned in this fiction - so if you are offended by such material, or are under the years of 18 please press your back button right now. Otherwise, I hope that you will enjoy.
Back to top Go down
https://thefictioncorner.forumotion.co.uk
HarleyMac
Admin
HarleyMac

PostSubject: Summary - Danger Line 18+ Chris Meloni/Avenged Sevenfold.   Danger Line - Coming Soon. EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 9:15 pm

Danger Line - Coming Soon. Aimimg_9

SUMMARY -

When you grow up with people, it isn't hard to form a bond with them, it isn't hard to form a family. When that family carries on into your adult life, you should be thankful and cling to it with all you've got because the world is a cold place. What happens though when one tragedy after another tears that family apart? How are you meant to save it?

For the past year and a half, Death and Tragedy have made themselves known in the lives of Avenged Sevenfold and Temptation in devestating ways. The family they've formed is falling apart at the seams like an antique wedding dress. How is the family they created supposed to survive if they don't act like one?
Back to top Go down
https://thefictioncorner.forumotion.co.uk
Auluna Raie

PostSubject: Re: Danger Line - Coming Soon.   Danger Line - Coming Soon. EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 9:32 pm

Sounds interesting, now march yer butt on over to Where I Belong; I banged out the new chapter in about an hour just for you...

...there's a bowl of sugar there too Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Danger Line - Coming Soon.   Danger Line - Coming Soon. Empty

Back to top Go down

Danger Line - Coming Soon.
Page 1 of 1