The Fiction Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fiction Corner

Do you write? Fiction? Poetry? Original Fiction?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Gone So Soon -R-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kricket

Kricket

Gone So Soon -R- Empty
PostSubject: Gone So Soon -R-   Gone So Soon -R- EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 7:27 pm

Any and all of the fiction posted here is purely that, fiction. I do not claim any of it to be true. I do not know or own any of the real-life people that I portray in the fiction. No offense is meant, and none of this ever happened. As far as I know, at least. Money is not made from any of these stories. WARNING: Language, Sex, and Violence are used in here.
Back to top Go down
http://snathaid-mhor.deviantart.com/
Kricket

Kricket

Gone So Soon -R- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone So Soon -R-   Gone So Soon -R- EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 7:30 pm

I was risking being seen by sitting in such a prominent and populated place. The bounty posters with my face plastered on them, could have been seen by any one of these people. Not to mention the money that would be rewarded to the person who held information on my whereabouts.

That didn't stop me, nor could deter me in any sense. I had made this rendevous for a reason, and I planned on leaving with the money.

Paulo was late with the delivery, if he didn't show up in the next ten minutes, I would be having him for lunch. I had trusted him with the trade, even though I had been warned against it by many acquaintances. Thinking I was smart enough to know the boy, but I gave him one last chance to prove me wrong.

A tall, olive-skinned youth walked quickly past the shop I was sitting. He had the grace of Paulo, but not the fast, lengthy stride he preferred. Ming's Dynasty was clearly printed in gold lettering on the side of the crimson-colored takeout box. Along with the takeout box, he was sporting the usual Ming's Dynasty red shirt, and black pants.

The outfit was what we had agreed on, only if he could manage to 'borrow' one from the eatery. Two taps on the top of the box before delivery was the signal it was him. He had walked past me without giving any hint, until I saw him tap the box twice before wandering over to me. Money was exchanged for the box, and exchange of good-byes were said, and he was off. That was till he was approached by two uniformed officers.

I took that as a hint to get out as fast as I could, while it was still possible. Clutched firmly under my arm was the takeout box, as I fumbled for the keys to unlock the door of the car. Shouts sounded off from behind me, startling me enough to drop the keys from my hand. Then everything at that moment changed, and I heard his voice shouting my name. As calm as I tried to make myself, the keys would not fit in the lock, no matter how many times I tried.

I had to bail, there was no other option, as they were getting too close. A sharp left toward the alley across from Ming's, straight down the alley til I saw the familiar rust-eaten dumpster, and a running jump to catch the rungs of the dangling fire escape. I would be home free as long as I could find a runner that was willing to get me out of here as quick as possible.

Sound asleep on the couch in wrinkled clothing, was my ex-boyfriend Sanders. He wasn't the best person for this situation, but he was the only one I had right now.

Shaking his shoulders gently, I tried to wake him to no avail. With the minutes ticking by, I was getting desperate for a way out. Desperate enough to slap Sanders in the face– something I would never do on a normal occasion.

Eyes snapping open, and a disgruntled moan meant he was finally awake. "What the hell do you want Amy? It better be good, ‛cause you know what happens when I get mad."

"I need your help. Besides, you owe me."

Grinning as he clasped his hands together, he shook his head. "Amy I don‛t owe you a damn thing. You, bitch are the one that owes me. Remember, sweetheart?"

He was right I did owe him, I had just hoped he had forgotten all about it. "Look I know I owe you, but if you help me just this once, I'll pay you back what I owe you and a little extra."

"Of course you'll pay me back, but it's just a matter or when." He snarled as he wrapped his hand around my neck and started to squeeze. Hi grip continued to get tighter until we heard the sound of someone banging on the door.

Releasing his grip and moving toward the door, he shouted. "Who the fuck is it?"

"Bounty hunters. We're looking for a fugitive, and think she may be somewhere in this complex."

It was Beth at the door, and that meant she had someone by her side as back-up. That only left the four others to account for, and they were probably out in the alley waiting to greet me. So I had two choices before me: hide here with Sanders and hope he didn't kill me, or try my luck in the alleyway and pray I didn't get caught.

I got up from the couch, and chanced a look down at the alleyway, only to have my suspicions confirmed. Leland was leaning against the building, looking down the alleyway at Tim. Dog and DL were nowhere to be found, meaning they were probably in front of the building with the SUVs.
Back to top Go down
http://snathaid-mhor.deviantart.com/
HarleyMac
Admin
HarleyMac

Gone So Soon -R- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone So Soon -R-   Gone So Soon -R- EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 3:15 pm

Interesting start, I look forward to see where this is going to go Very Happy xoxox
Back to top Go down
https://thefictioncorner.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

Gone So Soon -R- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone So Soon -R-   Gone So Soon -R- Empty

Back to top Go down

Gone So Soon -R-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fiction Corner :: Member Fiction :: Kricket-
Jump to: