The Fiction Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fiction Corner

Do you write? Fiction? Poetry? Original Fiction?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

have you ever had this happen to you ???

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tjangel

tjangel

have you ever had this happen to you ???  Empty
PostSubject: have you ever had this happen to you ???    have you ever had this happen to you ???  EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 7:15 am

o.k. here is my small problem I have written 2 fics that I am stuck at. not actually stuck but I picked them back up yesterday and I was thinking "what in the heck was I thinking about when I wrote this!! where was I going with this?" have you ever did this... wrote a fic or a one shot and had to put it down for some reason when you got back to it you was like wtf! I am trying to work it out if not I will write a new one Smile
Back to top Go down
nola
Admin
nola

PostSubject: Re: have you ever had this happen to you ???    have you ever had this happen to you ???  EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 4:02 pm

Yes! I look back on one of my fics and just think 'oh lord why did I ruin it with that ending?'!!! Also I look back and criticize the way I've written things and how short my chapters used to be lol! I think its good to look back on old work every now and again and see how far you've come Smile
Back to top Go down
HarleyMac
Admin
HarleyMac

PostSubject: Re: have you ever had this happen to you ???    have you ever had this happen to you ???  EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 4:48 pm

I absolutely agree with Nola on this - I can be in the middle of writing and then it just hits me - WTF am I writing, and I agree that is good to go back old work sometimes just to compare your old work to your newer work. xoxox
Back to top Go down
https://thefictioncorner.forumotion.co.uk
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

PostSubject: Re: have you ever had this happen to you ???    have you ever had this happen to you ???  EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 6:57 pm

Oh yeah I've done that. I'll go back (especially to some of very first works waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in 2004/2005) and went "OMFG why the hell did I think I could write?" It's nice to see that my stuff has matured (hopefully) and isn't as childish (again, hopefully, lol) as it used to be back then. Or I'll read older fics and then re-write them (like I'm starting to with 2 HIM fics).
Back to top Go down
tjangel

tjangel

PostSubject: Re: have you ever had this happen to you ???    have you ever had this happen to you ???  EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 6:39 am

heres what I was writing ... I was raised in a foster home and got married ( for a stupid reason ) to a man that was 16 year older than me ... his family treated me like I was invisible...and now blames me for the divorce when I was not the one that cheated... I wrote about how I felt about the foster home what I went thru and how the 'family treated me ... then somehow I meet and dated Jeff Hardy... and then it went into the left field. . I still have the fic but for right now until I get my head screwed on right I am putting it away...
most of my stories has a true event happening in them. I tried to get it as real as I can but still be a fiction...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: have you ever had this happen to you ???    have you ever had this happen to you ???  Empty

Back to top Go down

have you ever had this happen to you ???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fiction Corner :: Our New Home :: Requests & Promotions-
Jump to: