The Fiction Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fiction Corner

Do you write? Fiction? Poetry? Original Fiction?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

What have you seen lately?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
HarleyMac
Admin
HarleyMac

What have you seen lately? Empty
PostSubject: What have you seen lately?   What have you seen lately? EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 10:36 pm

It has been ages since I have been at the movies, but I thoroughly enjoyed The Mechanic, which is the most recent movie that I have seen. I am a huge Jason Statham fan; so its always a win for me haha.

What about you guys? Have you seen anything that has been recently released? and do you have recommendations?
Back to top Go down
https://thefictioncorner.forumotion.co.uk
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: What have you seen lately?   What have you seen lately? EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 5:26 pm

I think the last thing I saw at the movies was Due Date in Nov last year
Back to top Go down
HarleyMac
Admin
HarleyMac

PostSubject: Re: What have you seen lately?   What have you seen lately? EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 6:59 pm

ooooooooooooo that reminds me that I have bought this movie, only saw about an hour of it but it was hialrious from what I have seen xoxo
Back to top Go down
tjangel

tjangel

PostSubject: Re: What have you seen lately?   What have you seen lately? EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 8:21 am

in the movie theaters-- Eclipse. I watched The book of Eli on Satelite and the movie The Blind spot. .. My boyfriends father has the movie channel so we try to find a good one each week ...
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: What have you seen lately?   What have you seen lately? EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 9:42 am

Ive had Get him to the greek on Dvd for awhile but hadnt actually seen it i finally got around to watching it last weekend and ive watched it like 3 times since its freakin hilarious.

‎"when the world slips you a Jeffery, stroke a furry wall" LMAO, It look me awhile to realise its a sequal to forgetting sarah marshall.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

PostSubject: Re: What have you seen lately?   What have you seen lately? EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 10:27 am

Has anyone seen "Rango"? I'm wondering how good it is before I try to take my daughter to see it Very Happy Thanks ladies ^_^
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: What have you seen lately?   What have you seen lately? EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 12:16 pm

Went to see Scream 4 Last night with my sister , Loved it Smile
Back to top Go down
HarleyMac
Admin
HarleyMac

PostSubject: Re: What have you seen lately?   What have you seen lately? EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 8:33 pm

Mistress Angie - I haven't seen Rango but I heard that it's hilarious Very Happy sorry I can't be more help.

Charlotte - oh I was in 2 minds about whether watching scream 4. Glad to hear that you enjoyed it Very Happy

I watched The Crazies last week - I LOVED it Very Happy xoxox
Back to top Go down
HarleyMac
Admin
HarleyMac

PostSubject: Re: What have you seen lately?   What have you seen lately? EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 8:34 pm

I actually watched Let Me In - a new Vampire movie, I don't normally like arty type movies, but I enjoyed this movie immensely. xoxox
Back to top Go down
tjangel

tjangel

PostSubject: Re: What have you seen lately?   What have you seen lately? EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 7:12 am

I have not seen anything yet. I want to go see Fast five so bad since I have seen all of the others ... and my nephew wants me to take him to the new Harry Potter movie...
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: What have you seen lately?   What have you seen lately? EmptyMon May 02, 2011 8:09 am

Went to see Arthur the other day its freakin hilarious Smile
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: What have you seen lately?   What have you seen lately? EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 12:35 pm

Saw Gnomeo and Juliet the other week loved it and will prob go see The Hangover 2 within the next few weeks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What have you seen lately?   What have you seen lately? Empty

Back to top Go down

What have you seen lately?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fiction Corner :: Chit Chat Corner :: Movie Chat-
Jump to: