The Fiction Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fiction Corner

Do you write? Fiction? Poetry? Original Fiction?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

What are your favourite Books?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
HarleyMac
Admin
HarleyMac

What are your favourite Books? Empty
PostSubject: What are your favourite Books?   What are your favourite Books? EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 10:32 pm

I have so many favourites; I enjoyed the Twilight series (the books more than the movies) The Morganville Vampire's series is addictive and I could read and reread those over and over again. Succubus series by Richelle Mead. Jackie Collins is also one of my fave authors; I can read anything that she produces.
Back to top Go down
https://thefictioncorner.forumotion.co.uk
Britt

Britt

PostSubject: Re: What are your favourite Books?   What are your favourite Books? EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 5:19 pm

I LOVE the Georgina Kincaid series by Richelle Mead. As you know considering I'm the one that suggested it and got you hooked. Razz Haha. It's amazing and I really adore it. I just wish things would go the way I wanted them to! Lol. The Abhorsen trilogy by Garth Nix is an AMAZING read and I recommend it to anyone and everyone. The man is a genius. Speaking of geniuses, ANYTHING by Stephen King. I LOVE his books. I have so many of them it's crazy. Piers Anthony has amazing books too. If I Pay Thee Not in Gold by him and Mercedes Lackey is wonderful.
Back to top Go down
tjangel

tjangel

PostSubject: Re: What are your favourite Books?   What are your favourite Books? EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 6:30 am

anything paranormal! my favortie authors are Adrian Phoenix, Jeaniene Frost , J.R.Ward , Gena Showalter just to name a few .. I have read over 800 books since I was 16 so you can say I love to read.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are your favourite Books?   What are your favourite Books? Empty

Back to top Go down

What are your favourite Books?
Page 1 of 1