The Fiction Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fiction Corner

Do you write? Fiction? Poetry? Original Fiction?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

What are you smiling about?

Go down 
+2
HarleyMac
Mistress Angie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

What are you smiling about? Empty
PostSubject: What are you smiling about?   What are you smiling about? EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 8:39 pm

I figured we should have this thread too, hehe!

Let's see, what am I smiling about?

1. TUOMAS!!!! And his hotness, hehe!!
  2. It's the weekend
  3. My bronchitis seems to be getting better.... /hurray!!
Back to top Go down
HarleyMac
Admin
HarleyMac

PostSubject: Re: What are you smiling about?   What are you smiling about? EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 8:43 pm

YAY Very Happy

Mine would be;

1. Damon Salvatore on my TV right now Very Happy
2. How this site is coming together nicely.
3. & for all my friends, online (yes all of you) and in real life - I am so blessed! Very Happy LOVE YOU GUYS!

xoxox
Back to top Go down
https://thefictioncorner.forumotion.co.uk
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

PostSubject: Re: What are you smiling about?   What are you smiling about? EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 8:46 pm

We <3 you too Harley Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kricket

Kricket

PostSubject: Re: What are you smiling about?   What are you smiling about? EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 11:45 am

You forgot about your stalkers...

We <3 you too
Back to top Go down
http://snathaid-mhor.deviantart.com/
Britt

Britt

PostSubject: Re: What are you smiling about?   What are you smiling about? EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 5:14 pm

1.) Most of you won't understand this but Harley definitely will: I was FINALLY able to set food out on the counter and not worry about it being gone when I woke up! Yay!
2.) I FINALLY have a bed to sleep on rather than a futon. Stupid moves and lack of room to bring my bed with! Lol.
3.) My nieces and nephews. I love you
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: What are you smiling about?   What are you smiling about? EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 11:57 am

Sky are coming Monday to put in the HD box Smile

I have next Monday and Wednesday off weeeee Smile

and tomorrow is wednesday lol
Back to top Go down
Kricket

Kricket

PostSubject: Re: What are you smiling about?   What are you smiling about? EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 6:57 pm

Completely misread something as 'kinkyfarts'. Yeah, I'm a dumbass.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

PostSubject: Re: What are you smiling about?   What are you smiling about? EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 10:14 pm

I made President's Club ($10,100 in sales) in my Avon business. Now I get 40% of everything I sell!! And other perks too!!!

I haven't been with Avon a year yet, started in July 2010. Our fiscal year goes from mid-March to mid-March!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Oh, and have I mentioned I'm taking my daughter to the Stone Sour concert April 10!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOO!
Back to top Go down
tjangel

tjangel

PostSubject: Re: What are you smiling about?   What are you smiling about? EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 7:11 am

watching my daughter sing " stuck like glue " by sugarland ... she is messing up on some of the words it is cute. ...while she is watching Justin Bieber sing "never say never "on the computer....
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: What are you smiling about?   What are you smiling about? EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 11:50 am

A few from me today

Tomorrow is FRIDAY Smile and my day ends at 4.30 Very Happy

My big order of American Candy should arrive tomorrow Smile now if i had Mtn Dew my life would be complete LOL
Back to top Go down
Kricket

Kricket

PostSubject: Re: What are you smiling about?   What are you smiling about? EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 4:42 pm

KY is on to the final four!
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: What are you smiling about?   What are you smiling about? EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 3:32 pm

Got my nails redone today feels so nice to have pretty nails again Smile
Back to top Go down
tjangel

tjangel

PostSubject: Re: What are you smiling about?   What are you smiling about? EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 6:29 am

that I finally got to watch a eposide of Leverage !
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: What are you smiling about?   What are you smiling about? EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 10:35 am

This has brightened my entire no make that week

For the last 6 months I have been working as a temp for the same place I did a 6 month apprenticeship with and due to budget cuts etc they are no longer able to keep the temps. I knew it was coming but my contract just kept being extended so I thought if I was lucky it would just keep being like that but over the last week I've come to realise that next friday will really be my last day there. I made it a year so I'm proud of that Smile always looks good on the CV lol anyway I've been apply to so many jobs but never herd anything back and today I got a call from a lady who sent my cv Into a company and they actually want me in for an interview next Tuesday which has finally given me some hope Smile

Back to top Go down
Britt

Britt

PostSubject: Re: What are you smiling about?   What are you smiling about? EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 10:41 pm

My dogs have been with my parents for the last three months because there "hasn't been any room" to bring them up here. Well tomorrow, FINALLY, my boys are coming up. Very Happy I've missed them like crazy and I'm SO excited to have them with me where they belong.
Back to top Go down
Kricket

Kricket

PostSubject: Re: What are you smiling about?   What are you smiling about? EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 8:27 pm

Got a new memory card that will hold 4k pictures.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

PostSubject: Re: What are you smiling about?   What are you smiling about? EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 8:52 pm

GOING TO SEE STONE SOUR TOMORROW NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: What are you smiling about?   What are you smiling about? EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 2:29 am

Mistress Angie wrote:

I Officially Hate you LOL (only because even if i could get tickets to a UK show I would have no one to go with lol)

You better take piccys Smile
Back to top Go down
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

PostSubject: Re: What are you smiling about?   What are you smiling about? EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 10:33 am

Charlotte wrote:
Mistress Angie wrote:

I Officially Hate you LOL (only because even if i could get tickets to a UK show I would have no one to go with lol)

I've got my phone and video camera (the Flip) to get pics & video if I can Very Happy I'll try to get the uploaded when I get home but it'll be late since it's about a 90 minute drive from the venue to my house (if I'm not speeding, hehe)!

I can't wait to see them either! I saw Slipknot on the Rockstar Mayhem Festival in Virginia Beach, Virginia a few years ago and the year before that I saw HIM & Linkin Park. Tonight's show is special because I'm taking my 10 year old daughter to her very first concert ever!

*SQUEELS LIKE A FAN GIRL!!!*

I'm all spazzing out cuz I wanna leave but the door won't even open till 5pm (it's 12:39pm now ;( )
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: What are you smiling about?   What are you smiling about? EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 1:03 pm

Mistress Angie wrote:
Charlotte wrote:
Mistress Angie wrote:

I've got my phone and video camera (the Flip) to get pics & video if I can Very Happy I'll try to get the uploaded when I get home but it'll be late since it's about a 90 minute drive from the venue to my house (if I'm not speeding, hehe)!

I can't wait to see them either! I saw Slipknot on the Rockstar Mayhem Festival in Virginia Beach, Virginia a few years ago and the year before that I saw HIM & Linkin Park. Tonight's show is special because I'm taking my 10 year old daughter to her very first concert ever!

*SQUEELS LIKE A FAN GIRL!!!*

I'm all spazzing out cuz I wanna leave but the door won't even open till 5pm (it's 12:39pm now ;( )

I still need to go to a concert i dont think it helps where i live everyone who does england shows always do them in london or up north and i love in the south and i have yet to take my driving test only started learning a few months ago wish i had started earlier
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: What are you smiling about?   What are you smiling about? EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 5:15 am

The UK get a international NFL game again this year, registered my interest yesterday not the best teams playing but I take what I can get lol got to see my team play the other year though so all is good Smile
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: What are you smiling about?   What are you smiling about? EmptyMon May 02, 2011 10:48 am

Spent the 4 day weekend in London Smile had a lovely time spent Sat shopping and went to the movies and then Sun went to chipotle, walk around alot and then went to Wembley Arena for the Harlem Globetrotter event which was fuckin amazing and so funny Smile
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: What are you smiling about?   What are you smiling about? EmptyFri May 06, 2011 11:31 am

Got my nails filled in today and family dinner tonight cause its been my mums and my bday this past week Smile
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: What are you smiling about?   What are you smiling about? EmptyTue May 10, 2011 4:28 pm

13 Days till I go 'Home' Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you smiling about?   What are you smiling about? Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you smiling about?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fiction Corner :: Chit Chat Corner :: General Chat-
Jump to: