The Fiction Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fiction Corner

Do you write? Fiction? Poetry? Original Fiction?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

The Bitch Thread

Go down 
+2
HarleyMac
Kricket
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kricket

Kricket

The Bitch Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Bitch Thread   The Bitch Thread EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 6:59 pm

I've gained 20lbs in about 3 weeks or so. It's kind of frightening even though I need to gain weight. Just going in all the wrong places.

Last edited by Kricket on Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://snathaid-mhor.deviantart.com/
HarleyMac
Admin
HarleyMac

The Bitch Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bitch Thread   The Bitch Thread EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 7:03 pm

^^ awe honey, that sucks.

I am in agony; every single area of my body is in pain today, hard to even get out of bed. pale
Back to top Go down
https://thefictioncorner.forumotion.co.uk
Kricket

Kricket

The Bitch Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bitch Thread   The Bitch Thread EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 7:09 pm

Currently paying for eating too much junk food. Maybe one of these days I'll learn not to eat so much. But it's hard when you have fresh Chocolate Orange cake sitting out in the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

The Bitch Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bitch Thread   The Bitch Thread EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 8:16 am

Urgh for some reason I'm just pissed off since I got back from lunch I just want today to be over Sad

On a nicer note I can use this site on my phone weeeeeeee seems I will be doing even less work than usual now lol
Back to top Go down
Kricket

Kricket

The Bitch Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bitch Thread   The Bitch Thread EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 3:23 pm

Just think of it this way Charlotte..you'll spend more time with us. Smile

I shouldn't have been lazy this morning, and stayed in bed like I did. Was super nice out, and a good day for a walk.
Back to top Go down
Britt

Britt

The Bitch Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bitch Thread   The Bitch Thread EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 4:42 pm

My sleeping schedule is completely out of whack because of work. Friday and Saturday I worked 2 pm to 10:15 pm then yesterday I worked 7 am to 2:15 pm and tonight I have to work 10 pm to 6 am. Ugh.
Back to top Go down
Kricket

Kricket

The Bitch Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bitch Thread   The Bitch Thread EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 6:22 pm

College shit is driving me crazy.
Back to top Go down
Britt

Britt

The Bitch Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bitch Thread   The Bitch Thread EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 8:47 pm

Men who are trying to hit on you and then are stupid enough to judge your taste in music/clothing/whatever in the process of doing so. I didn't ask for your opinion, Asshole, but it's definitely not the best way to get on my good side by giving me a disgusted look when I mention something I enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

The Bitch Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bitch Thread   The Bitch Thread EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 10:15 pm

Britt wrote:
Men who are trying to hit on you and then are stupid enough to judge your taste in music/clothing/whatever in the process of doing so. I didn't ask for your opinion, Asshole, but it's definitely not the best way to get on my good side by giving me a disgusted look when I mention something I enjoy.

Amen sistah!!!!
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

The Bitch Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bitch Thread   The Bitch Thread EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 4:53 pm

My sister went out for a work thing last night/this morning and I stupidly agreed to stay up untill she got home cause she doesnt wanna get killed on the way home, you would think we lived in a shitty neighbourhood/town no we live in a rather nice neighbourhood and on the whole nice town lol. i was up at 9.30 for some odd reason yesterday morning its now 1am and i wanna go to bed lol
Back to top Go down
Kricket

Kricket

The Bitch Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bitch Thread   The Bitch Thread EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 6:33 pm

I think I'm starting to get a cold, which I really don't want.
Back to top Go down
tjangel

tjangel

The Bitch Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bitch Thread   The Bitch Thread EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 11:38 am

Men! I gotten my hair cut o.k no big deal it is a little short that is the way I wanted it due to the hot weather coming up. my stylist decided to curl it to see what it would look like my boyfriend took one look at it and said What the Fuck!!! so you can say I am trying to find something to stick in his ass!!!
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

The Bitch Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bitch Thread   The Bitch Thread EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 4:57 am

This is the stupidest bitch ever but when am I gunna find a friend who I can say is my best friend, My sister has one who would actually die for her (I aint kidding) and I still have the same friends we went to school with, yeah they are good friends but if I dont do anything for them they wont do anything for me (I dont think they would even stick up for me in a fight). The amount of times i have planned things i either get shot down or flacked on ive given u trying (some of them wanna come to vegas with us next year and expect me to plan it hell no, ive had a trip planned for vegas for over a year and it doesnt envolve doing anything on the cheap lol). It kinda sounds like im being horrible about them i'm not i love them all but none of them do something for me yet I do tones for them for god sakes my sisters best friend wants to take her to a Pats/Broncos game in december and i guess im just jealous that that prob doesn't envolve me even if i did go with her to the states when she went (which is mostly likely gunna happen cause my sister wont fly 16 hours on her own lol)

I prob sound like the worst friend right now so im just gunna shut up I should just be grateful i have the friends I have.
Back to top Go down
tjangel

tjangel

The Bitch Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bitch Thread   The Bitch Thread EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 6:03 am

I am just sick of the whole family drama crap I could scream. now my boyfriend decided this morning he is not going to his nephew's graduation because he has to drive .we were told that we were riding with his dad and his step mom and now this morning I found out his step mom told his step sister she is riding with them .... and my Boyfriend said he was not going if he has to drive. ...I think that is wrong because his nephew only graduates once from high school

I am going to go watch TV so I can calm down before I write i would hate to see someone slip in a mudhole... lol
Back to top Go down
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

The Bitch Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bitch Thread   The Bitch Thread EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 12:28 pm

Charlotte wrote:
This is the stupidest bitch ever but when am I gunna find a friend who I can say is my best friend, My sister has one who would actually die for her (I aint kidding) and I still have the same friends we went to school with, yeah they are good friends but if I dont do anything for them they wont do anything for me (I dont think they would even stick up for me in a fight). The amount of times i have planned things i either get shot down or flacked on ive given u trying (some of them wanna come to vegas with us next year and expect me to plan it hell no, ive had a trip planned for vegas for over a year and it doesnt envolve doing anything on the cheap lol). It kinda sounds like im being horrible about them i'm not i love them all but none of them do something for me yet I do tones for them for god sakes my sisters best friend wants to take her to a Pats/Broncos game in december and i guess im just jealous that that prob doesn't envolve me even if i did go with her to the states when she went (which is mostly likely gunna happen cause my sister wont fly 16 hours on her own lol)

I prob sound like the worst friend right now so im just gunna shut up I should just be grateful i have the friends I have.

No my dear you do not (and are not) sound like the worst friend ever. THEY sound like that. What kind of "friend" won't do something for a so-called friend until that person does something for them? It sounds more like they're using you than trying to be your friend. To me you sound like the type of friend everyone would love to have! Stick to your guns about your Vegas trip, sweetie, don't let them "tag along" while you did all the work!

I know what it's like to be used by your "so called" friends. I loaned a couple friend of mine's mother/mother-in-law $1000 on the promise she'd pay me back in installments because they were getting behind in their bill and there were 2 small children in the house. That was last August and I've yet to see a fucking penny. I spent close to $2000 on a trip to see all my friends last August for them to screw me over in the end even though I paid for them to go to 2 very nice water parks, a go-kart park, and other neat stuff.

Don't let them use you, you're worth way more than that treatment Very Happy They should be grateful they have a friend like YOU Smile
Back to top Go down
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

The Bitch Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bitch Thread   The Bitch Thread EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 12:32 pm

tjangel wrote:
I am just sick of the whole family drama crap I could scream. now my boyfriend decided this morning he is not going to his nephew's graduation because he has to drive .we were told that we were riding with his dad and his step mom and now this morning I found out his step mom told his step sister she is riding with them .... and my Boyfriend said he was not going if he has to drive. ...I think that is wrong because his nephew only graduates once from high school

I completely feel you on "family drama". I've become more of a hermit in my family because I just can't stand it anymore. Unfortunately for me, they seem to thrive on drama. I wish you the best of luck with your boyfriend Very Happy

*sends you hugs*
Back to top Go down
tjangel

tjangel

The Bitch Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bitch Thread   The Bitch Thread EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 6:13 am

you two sound like you have what I call Fair weather friends ....a friend who only is a friend when it is convenient to them.... go and enjoy yourself Charlotte ( sorry if I spelt your name wrong) and if they want to go tell them get your money together and plan it themselves...if you have to plan it for them charge them.., no since not making a few dollars when it is not your trip to plan to take yours has already been planned. enjoy it ... and have fun I had a friend like this but I am so glad I distanced myself from her she would have had me in locked up padded room. she was that crazy....
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

The Bitch Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bitch Thread   The Bitch Thread EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 5:09 am

Thank you ladies Smile I just needed somewhere to vent.

On another note im Sick and feel like shit my throat is killing me and feels like i have swallowed a ball lol and I still need to work out and im trying to find the energy to do it lol
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

The Bitch Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bitch Thread   The Bitch Thread EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 3:44 am

1 I have to call the job centre today and sign on (not a happy Bunny Sad i hate going they look at me like all the 19/20 chavy people who just sit around and dont try urgh I hate being put in a group I am obviously not in) and have no voice at all

2 im being blamed by 2 people for 'Giving' them my cold well what do you expect if you spent almost 4 days in this house with 2 ill people lol

3 i emailed a training place around where i live asking for more details on one of the apprenticeships i saw i basically wanted a job description and personal spec, no i get 1 line saying a local business wants an apprentice (OMG this guy is seriouslt dumber than a box of hair i learnt this very quickly when i had to deal with him before lol)

Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

The Bitch Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bitch Thread   The Bitch Thread EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 4:03 pm

After this Thursday I really dont see myself talking to a friend i just wanna beat the crap out of her right now lol

(i shall come back and explain tomorrow)
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

The Bitch Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bitch Thread   The Bitch Thread EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 5:00 am

OK Last bitch until next week but i gotta vent lol

one of my friends who I thought I could trust (i've known her like 7 years).

She came on Holiday to Colorado with us Nov last year my sister paid for her plane ticket on her CC cause she didn't have the money but wanted to come and we had agreed that she would start paying it back in Jan £200 a month. fast forward to feb my sister had only been given £100 back which we could understand cause she changed jobs and was being paid less and didn't get paid correctly. Fast forward to end of last month she gave us £150 leaving her £150 left to pay, which she was meant to pay today.

A few days ago she got in a argument with another friend which is normal every once in awhile (they have a love hate relationship) they normally hug and make up but this time wasn't the case. The friend we lent money to put on Facebook how she cant trust people and how she isn't allowed an opinion etc etc and said she was getting rid of Facebook, my sister comment on it saying look basically if you are gunna call people out and name names dont sit there and dont basically in a nice way but she gets her jumping down her throat about how me and my sister were ganging up on her with out other friend she had the argument with. I didn't even have my Facebook open that night so didn't even know what was going on, I had tweeted gotta love a good fight I was watching TNA and previous tweets back that up but she takes it as something to do with the argument which has Pissed me off so much.

So now she has Blocked my sister and I on Facebook to make it look like she has deleted it but she had kept my sister best friend (she is the kind of friend if you fuck with her friend she fucks with you kinda thing she doesn't like to see her friends disrespected etc) as a friend, so my sister text her yesterday and got no reply so she is going to be texting her later saying if you are gunna act like this I want my £150 and dvds and anything else you have posted through my door before the end of monday (we are in london for the weekend) and if she doesn't she will be getting a not s nice email from my sister bestie who doesn't even really have to get violent or rude to make you scared of her if you mess with her lol (its prob a good thing she lives in the states and not in england because it would prob end up pretty messy lol)

Ok this prob makes no sense lol but i just needed to put it somewhere lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Bitch Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bitch Thread   The Bitch Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The Bitch Thread
Page 1 of 1