The Fiction Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fiction Corner

Do you write? Fiction? Poetry? Original Fiction?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Shane 'Hurricane' Helms

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Charlotte

Charlotte

Shane 'Hurricane' Helms Empty
PostSubject: Shane 'Hurricane' Helms   Shane 'Hurricane' Helms EmptySat May 07, 2011 8:11 am

Heya Harley if this is in the wrong place please move it Smile wasn't sure where it went

Thought I would make a post incase there are any Hurricane fans who hadn't heard yet (I know there are a few wrestling fans on here)

From what I have read and got from Matt Hardy;s Youtube entry Shane and his Girlfriend were in a pretty bad motorbike accident on thursday apparently he broke his leg in a few place and broke a few other bones and his Girlfriend (if you watch H2H she is the H2H waitress) apparently broke her neck. I think they will both recover and I dont know them personally in any way but thought I would be nice if maybe people could send a few positive thoughts there way Smile

Last edited by Charlotte on Mon May 09, 2011 4:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HarleyMac
Admin
HarleyMac

PostSubject: Re: Shane 'Hurricane' Helms   Shane 'Hurricane' Helms EmptySat May 07, 2011 3:01 pm

Hey Charlotte thank you for posting this - I was going to get around to it tonight, seems you beat me to the post lol.

I think that we should all pray for Shane and his girlfriend, and wish them a speedy recovery.

xoxox
Back to top Go down
https://thefictioncorner.forumotion.co.uk
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Shane 'Hurricane' Helms   Shane 'Hurricane' Helms EmptySun May 08, 2011 5:13 am

No Probs Smile

Helms tweeted this pic yesterday http://twitpic.com/4uusza/full even in hospital him and Karen still look cute together Smile

HE also posted this pic with the caption of Me vs Manny Pacquiao :-/ (dont look if to squemish althoughnot all that bad) http://twitpic.com/4uzklc/full so by the looks of it he still has a sense of humor Smile

Last edited by Charlotte on Mon May 09, 2011 4:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Shane 'Hurricane' Helms   Shane 'Hurricane' Helms EmptyMon May 09, 2011 4:51 am

He posted another pic of him and Karen http://twitpic.com/4v8mk3/full Smile

I also noticed that velvet sky now has twitter and started this whole campaign thing to collect money to pay Shane's medical bills and other bills, i think its a lovely idea but am I the only one who thinks its a little odd that its his ex-girlfriend doing it. She kinda makes it sound like because he wont be able to wrestle for awhile he has no money and cant pay his bills etc from the little blurb bit on her website, I think Shane and Matt where in WWE for the same amount of time and from one of matts youtube videos i worked out he has about 8million in spare cash lol and im guessing when you have a career that could be ended after a bad match or accident (look at edge being forced to retire) you kinda save for times like this.

Its prob me just finding it odd that Velvet would start it lol

Anyway I have maltesers to crack lol so i should prob stop rambling and go do something with this nice day Smile
Back to top Go down
Britt

Britt

PostSubject: Re: Shane 'Hurricane' Helms   Shane 'Hurricane' Helms EmptyTue May 10, 2011 8:33 am

I might get bashed for this or people might get pissed off but I don't care. TMZ is a pretty trustworthy site, they're really good about making sure they have the facts before posting the story and as I was browsing through the headlines a few minutes ago I came across THIS ("this" is a link by the way) and let me just say...if they find it's true from the results, then I have absolutely no sympathy for him OR his girlfriend. Period.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Shane 'Hurricane' Helms   Shane 'Hurricane' Helms EmptyTue May 10, 2011 9:35 am

Im not gunna bash you dont' worry Smile

I also read the TMZ thing but dont believe it for a second on Highway 2 Helms he is always so adamant that the people who have to drive dont drink or if they do want to they can stay.

I will wait until he confirms or denies it (matt has already commented about it on youtube and said dont believe everything you read) cause even though TMZ can be accurate some of the time but not always and seeing as helms has such an online presence i think the truth will come out soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Britt

Britt

PostSubject: Re: Shane 'Hurricane' Helms   Shane 'Hurricane' Helms EmptyTue May 10, 2011 9:45 am

If he wasn't drunk, I feel sorry for him. I really do. But if he was, I hope that karma bites him in the ass even harder than she did with the wreck. I'm COMPLETELY against drinking and driving, even if it's something with as little alcohol in it as a wine cooler. If you have to drive, don't drink. Period. If it was true and he did turn out to be drunk than GOOD that he got hurt. Maybe it'll open his eyes; especially if he preaches to people to not drink and drive on his internet show. If he WAS drunk that not only makes him an asshole, it makes him a hypocrite.

As for Matt, honestly? That seems to be his chant when it comes to the guys in The Core Group. Whenever one of them gets in trouble or messes up (which seems to be a lot lately), he says not to believe everything you read. The problem is, he's been saying it a little TOO often for my liking. Don't tell us not to believe it if you aren't going to have something to disprove whatever's being said. It just makes it entirely UNbelievable to me.
Back to top Go down
HarleyMac
Admin
HarleyMac

PostSubject: Re: Shane 'Hurricane' Helms   Shane 'Hurricane' Helms EmptyTue May 10, 2011 10:19 pm

I completely agree - IF Shane was drunk; then he needs a boot up his damn ass - there is NO excuse for drinking and driving, over here in the UK we have a drink limit when we drive, but even then I don't like it. Alcohol effects people differently, and then of course you have to account for the amount of food in the system, whether the person is taking medication etc. I think that it's a safe bet to say that being that Shane is in the core group - weed is rampant, not that I am definitely saying that they all smoke it, but I think that it would be immissable(sp) to not look into that.

I agree about Matt too - it's always don't believe everything that you read, but yet never the offer of explaining things at all. Don't get me wrong, I love the core group and I always will, but I have had the rose tinted glasses removed and can see that they are most definitely like ordinary guys their age who have way too much money and nothing to spend it on. If Matt is authorised to pass on little messages like don't believe what you read, then surely he could be authorised to give a little detail to back up his claims of not believing everything you read.

However, with that being said, I am now going to shut my mouth and wait to see what comes out. xoxox
Back to top Go down
https://thefictioncorner.forumotion.co.uk
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Shane 'Hurricane' Helms   Shane 'Hurricane' Helms EmptyWed May 11, 2011 11:01 am

I agree Matt does say it alot after while it looses meaning

I think alot of the time he hasn't been told to say anything and he takes it upon himself to say it because the person in question hasn't or doesn't want to say anything yet.

So I will be taking the everyone is innocent until proven guilty view and wait and see I'm sure helms will set everyone straight ones he is a little better I cant imagine talking is easy after a dislocated jaw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shane 'Hurricane' Helms   Shane 'Hurricane' Helms Empty

Back to top Go down

Shane 'Hurricane' Helms
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fiction Corner :: Chit Chat Corner :: General Chat-
Jump to: