The Fiction Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fiction Corner

Do you write? Fiction? Poetry? Original Fiction?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

If you need a positive thought/prayer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Charlotte

Charlotte

If you need a positive thought/prayer Empty
PostSubject: If you need a positive thought/prayer   If you need a positive thought/prayer EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 9:22 am

I have seen this on a few forums i visit and thought it would be a good idea seeing as we have a bitch thread and a smiling thread Smile

Anywho, Thursday one my dads cats died and he really isn't taking it well he treats any animal he has like another child

Sprite went into the vets early this week to have a few teeth removed cause he had an accident with a car a few years ago and it cracked and knocked a few teeth loose but it never bothered him until recently so he went to have a few taken out, like normal he had a blood test but the vet didn't tell my dad that Sprite actually had feline leukemia and did the op anyway and happily took the £300 of my dad. I would not have wanted to be the vet today cause my dad had to go back and return all the meds sprite was meant to have but obviously didn't live long enough to actually have any of.

He is so angry with the vet for putting Sprite through a surgery hr obviously didn't need he would have rather been told spent a night at home with Sprite and then taken him in the next day.

He was telling my sister and I yesterday on Skype (he lives up north and we live in the south with our mum) and i seriously thought he was gunna cry, he put on fb a few mins 'Sprite is at rest now. I am in bits. Enough Said' (all i wanna do is give him a hug, yeah we aren't that close cause he left when we where very young and didn't see him much but i feel so bad for him I know how bad it is loosing a furry child one of ours died sept 09 and i still think about her)

Anyway i gotta go read something or im gunna be sat here bawling like a baby lol
Back to top Go down
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

PostSubject: Re: If you need a positive thought/prayer   If you need a positive thought/prayer EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 1:48 pm

I'm sorry to hear your dad is having a hard time. I know what it's like to lose a furry child and it can be as bad as losing an actual person. If I were your dad I would sue the vet for doing a useless surgery on his cat knowing that the poor thing was about to die anyways.

*gives you and your dad big hugs*

Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: If you need a positive thought/prayer   If you need a positive thought/prayer EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 3:31 pm

Thanks Angie Smile

Sprite was a cutie even if he did love to sneeze on people lol

My dad thinks he knew the family needed 6 cats because one of his other cats had 1 kitten a few hours before Sprite collapsed its like he was thinking well there are still 6 I dont need to try and stay around anymore. Well i think thats the way my dad sees it Smile
Back to top Go down
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

PostSubject: Re: If you need a positive thought/prayer   If you need a positive thought/prayer EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 5:40 pm

Awwww Smile

Sometimes our furry friends seem to know more than we do, lol Smile
Back to top Go down
tjangel

tjangel

PostSubject: Re: If you need a positive thought/prayer   If you need a positive thought/prayer EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 7:06 am

I am so sorry for your dad's loss Charlotte
he will feel Sprite's lost within the house. I lost my furry baby 3 days before Christmas in 1994 and still today I still feel the lost. he is in a better place where no stupid vets can get to him but he will not be forgotten.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you need a positive thought/prayer   If you need a positive thought/prayer Empty

Back to top Go down

If you need a positive thought/prayer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fiction Corner :: Chit Chat Corner :: General Chat-
Jump to: