The Fiction Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fiction Corner

Do you write? Fiction? Poetry? Original Fiction?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Interview update

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Charlotte

Charlotte

Interview update  Empty
PostSubject: Interview update    Interview update  EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 6:44 am

Sad well the interview went alright I think anyway but there are certain things that are part of the job which weren't mentioned in the JD like working overtime and not getting paid for it. Oh well I tried now to continue on with the job hunt Smile 
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

Interview update  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview update    Interview update  EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:46 pm

Well i didn't get it apparently i didn't have enough experience which is alittle odd seeing as they asked for an interview but oh well i would have trned it doen if was offerent it who wants to work 50 hour weeks but only getting paid for 37, not me lol
Back to top Go down
nola
Admin
nola

Interview update  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview update    Interview update  EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 7:44 am

Well I'd say you've had a lucky escape from a firm that A- says your good enough but still doesn't want to hire you and B- only wants to pay you for 3/4 of the hours you'd be working! You're better than that Charlotte! Good luck with the continued search though sweetheart, and remember to keep letting us know how it's going! What area are you looking to work in exactly? Like, what is your chosen vocation?xx
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

Interview update  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview update    Interview update  EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 8:11 am

Thanks Hun Smile everyone where I work at the moment said let some other sucker take it cause of the whole hours thing.

Well the jobs I'm looking for at the moment aren't really what I wanna do in life (I'm looking for admin based jobs) but I have an NVQ level 2 in business administration so I'm just trying to find a job for the moment really.

What I really wanna do is be a pastry chief, only cakes though so like the ppl on ace of cakes / food network challenge etc I just don't want the tv show lmao Smile

I have looked at schools in Colorado (I couldnt find what I was really looking go when I looked at Uk schools) but it's gunna cost me $100k to do assosites and the one after I always get mixed up between bachelors and masters, that's why I continue to play to lottery lol. I am gunna start up a fb page for my cakes soon thought cause for the past year people have constantly told me to sell them so I'm gunna finally give it ago seeing as of Friday I'm unemployed, oh well give me time to sleep and search for jobs lol Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Interview update  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview update    Interview update  Empty

Back to top Go down

Interview update
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fiction Corner :: Chit Chat Corner :: General Chat-
Jump to: