The Fiction Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fiction Corner

Do you write? Fiction? Poetry? Original Fiction?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Lest I Forget - Christian Kane/OC fic.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
HarleyMac
Admin
HarleyMac

Lest I Forget - Christian Kane/OC fic. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lest I Forget - Christian Kane/OC fic.   Lest I Forget - Christian Kane/OC fic. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 2:57 pm

WOW how amazing a friend is Bridgette? What a wonderful insight into her and the life that she lives. I would be slightly pissed at those damn Dawsons - some people just like to make things difficult for themselves. It's ridiculously stupid, why say they have a limit and then try to insist in getting a bargain when in this times; bargains are pretty much everywhere you look. I liked seeing into her life and the way she deals with her business and how Ian came across as the more level headed of the 2 of them, which is a good counter balance for Bridgette.

Poor Christian I felt so bad for him - he must feel like he is going out of his mind with it all - it is evident in the way you write him that he is worried sick about Gemma. I just hope that his patience can hold out - because like in the real world, patience is not limitless. It was a good idea for him to call Bridgette though - someone who has known Gemma all her life - giving his wife that support of the only life that she can remember.

And then onto Gemma - she is so frustrated and confused right now by the fact that she knows all the things that she should be feeling but just can't find her way back to that life she had loved so tremendously in the beginning of the fic. And I think that you have realistically shown that she is mad - it is a natural progression of being unable to even remember your own husband, let alone anything else that had happened over the course of the past 10 years. Being surrounded by things that don't feel normal for her would also be frustrating in itself. I could feel her need to be surrounded by the things that she remembers and feels comfortable with, but I truly believe that if she is to get better, she needs to remain where she is.

I was glad to see that Bridgette didn't take any shit - it shows that she truly is a good friend, if she is willing to put Gemma out rather than cater to the insecurities and helplessness that Gemma must be feeling. However, it was nice to read that Gemma had a good time with the memories that she could remember, which I think could also be a huge factor in getting those lost memories back to her. And then the ending - HELLO missy - you CAN'T LEAVE it there.............(sits down and crosses arms and legs, and pouts) Razz Wink xoxox
Back to top Go down
https://thefictioncorner.forumotion.co.uk

Lest I Forget - Christian Kane/OC fic.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2