The Fiction Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fiction Corner

Do you write? Fiction? Poetry? Original Fiction?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Transformation \\ Tuomas Holopainen // COMPLETED \\

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

Transformation \\ Tuomas Holopainen // COMPLETED \\ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Transformation \ Tuomas Holopainen // 28 \   Transformation \\ Tuomas Holopainen // COMPLETED \\ - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 11:07 pm

** KIZI'S POV **

Transformation \\ Tuomas Holopainen // COMPLETED \\ - Page 3 D162ac0d

I had made a home made salsa since they already had some tortilla chips. I had made a large batch of salsa so that everyone had enough. As I was doing the prep for one part of my meal, the doorbell rang. Tuomas' mom went to answer it while I continued my work. I heard Jukka and Satu's voices and smiled. Mom entered the kitchen with Satu following close behind. The younger woman came around the island to give me a hug which I happily returned.

She began munching on my salsa and chips and couldn't quit raving about the salsa. I blushed at her comment as she got caught up with Tuomas' mother. I was chopping onions, jalepenos, and tomatoes when Jukka and Tuomas entered the kitchen. Jukka was holding a small baby whom I was told was about 9 months old. Lara was her name apparently and she was their 3rd child. Jukka handed the baby to his wife and tried the chips and salsa like she suggested. Even he raved about it which made me blush again.

I was getting some ground beef cooking when Tuomas walked up behind me and slid his arms around my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder. I happily leaned back into his warm embrace. He told me how wonderful everything smelled and I grinned. I pouted as he let me go but watched curiously as he hopped up on the counter next to the stove and watched me as I worked. Jukka and Satu chatted with his mother and ate the "absolutely marvelous" salsa I had made. Whenever I needed something Tuomas would get it for me then hop back onto the counter.

Some of the onions and jalepenos that I had chopped up went into the drained meat as well as a few sprinkles of chili powder. Having let that cook and simmer for about 15 minutes, I dipped tortillas in some cooking oil for a few seconds on each side before filling them with the meat mixture. I rolled up the tortillas, placing the folded side on the bottom so that they wouldn't open. I set the large pan in the unheated oven while I prepared more tortillas. Knowing a few of our guests are vegetarians, these were stuffed with cheese, tomatoes, onions, and jalepeno bits. I set that pan on the bottom shelf in the oven.

I had to make a chili sauce and a cheese sauce for my enchiladas. Tuomas got 2 pans for me and continued to watch me as I cooked. Stirring each pan simultaneously seemed to intrigue and impress my tall lover. Once my sauces were done, I got the respective pans out of the oven and poured the sauces over them.

Laughing softly, Tuomas asked me "Is there anything you CAN'T do?"

I chuckled at his comment while I set the table. His mother told me I didn't have to but I did anyway. As I was finishing setting the flatware out, Mom was bringing the first set of enchiladas to the table. I grabbed the other one while Satu brought the chips and salsa. She helped me fill glasses as Mom called the men to the table. Jukka and Tuomas sniffed the air and grinned. Satu got the 2 oldest of their children settled in a seat and prepared their plate to get it cooling before they ate it.

I was nervous at how Tuomas' father was going to react to my meal. Much to my delight he seemed to really enjoy it! Everyone else said how delicious it was and even his mother asked if I would cook for them again. I blushed and ate my meal while Jukka told us what all had gone on with his family. Tuomas told his bandmate about our outing to the city today. Satu asked me how I liked it and I couldn't help but gush at how beautiful the city was. She smiled at me and my enthusiasm.

After dinner everyone went to the living room to have a drink before Jukka and his family went back home. Tuomas had his arm around me while Jukka held his 2 youngest children. I'm sure he enjoyed seeing his beautiful children! The talk was easy and light-hearted. Before long The Nevalainen family left to go home and Tuomas' parents went for a walk. He ushered me upstairs to his bedroom. On our way, I told him that I needed to check my email and send a few off. He made some sort of noise that kind of made me hot. I grabbed my laptop case as we entered his bedroom and after getting settled on his bed, laying on my stomach with my head towards the foot of the bed, I got my laptop booted up. I had a few emails from the school so I opened them up first. Finally I sent an email off to the instructor about my belongings.

Professor Doyle,

Hello! I wanted to thank you for keeping my stuff for me while I'm out on this project. I have a small favor to ask. If I sent you the money for shipping and gave you the address, would you be willing to ship my stuff over to Finland? Please let me know as soon as you can so I can get things situated. Thank you very much.

Kizi LaMontagne

Almost immediately I got a reply:

Kizi,

I'm sorry to tell you this. Some of your fellow students broke in and destroyed every box I had in the room that I placed your belongings in. It wasn't just your things that were destroyed, I was holding things for all the students that were on those projects. Again, I'm very sorry.

James Doyle

I yelled in frustration making Tuomas cock his eyebrow at me. Sighing heavily I told him what my professor told me. Everything I owned were in the bags in the room across the hall or underneath his tour bus. He kissed my cheek before rolling me onto my back. Very gently he placed his lips on mine. As his hand trailed the exposed flesh of my tummy, my destroyed belongings flew to the very back of my mind! He deepened our kiss before sliding my top off me. Before we could even begin to get hot and heavy, I moved my laptop to the floor. He playfully smacked my ass as I leaned over the side of the bed.

The next day I woke up alone in bed again. It made me sad. Until Tuomas strolled in, wearing nothing more than a pair of black silk pajama bottoms, carrying a tray. There was a white rose in a small vase. Setting the tray on the bed I discovered there were what was the equivalent of pancakes, bacon, biscuits, and some fruit as well as a glass of orange juice. I smiled up at the tall Finn before he leaned down and kissed me.

"Eat up, Nukke, Satu, Eija, and Alli will be here in a little while to take you out shopping. You're getting a girls day out so enjoy yourself!" He stated, kissing me again

"What are you going to do today?" I asked

"I have a few tasks to attend to while you're gone. Don't worry about anything and have some fun!" He replied, looking at me with utter affection

He left me to my breakfast. It was absolutely delicious and I ate quickly. I needed a quick shower to get rid of the smell of sex before getting dressed for my 'girls day out' as Tuomas called it. Today I decided on a pair of distressed skinny jeans, a black 1-shouldered tank with some weird purple design on it that came to maybe an inch above the top of my jeans, and some black and pink DC's. I put my hair into 2 braided ponytails that were flipped so that they came to the front. Today I opted for simple black eyeliner and lip gloss.

As I descended the stairs I was greeted with all 3 of my companions for the day. I was greeted with a hug from each of the ladies which brought a smile to my face. They were chatting about what stores we were going to hit today so I made my way to where Tuomas stood with Marco. The bearded man pulled me into a friendly hug before Tuomas pulled me too him. He kissed me and told me to have a good time. He slid something into my pocket before smacking my ass. Today was going to be... interesting... to say the least!

A/N: Chapter 28 is done. I hoped you enjoyed this chapter!
Back to top Go down
Auluna Raie

PostSubject: Re: Transformation \\ Tuomas Holopainen // COMPLETED \\   Transformation \\ Tuomas Holopainen // COMPLETED \\ - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 11:34 pm

Oooooh, what are you up to, Tuomas? tongue
Back to top Go down
Kricket

Kricket

PostSubject: Re: Transformation \\ Tuomas Holopainen // COMPLETED \\   Transformation \\ Tuomas Holopainen // COMPLETED \\ - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 9:01 am

Well how much money do you two have? I found a nice house a for a mil.
Back to top Go down
http://snathaid-mhor.deviantart.com/
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

PostSubject: Re: Transformation \\ Tuomas Holopainen // COMPLETED \\   Transformation \\ Tuomas Holopainen // COMPLETED \\ - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 12:19 pm

I have $348 to my name ; ; Might be able to get a loan from the VA if needed Smile
Back to top Go down
Auluna Raie

PostSubject: Re: Transformation \\ Tuomas Holopainen // COMPLETED \\   Transformation \\ Tuomas Holopainen // COMPLETED \\ - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 1:32 pm

I got 20 bucks, but it's all yours Razz
Back to top Go down
Kricket

Kricket

PostSubject: Re: Transformation \\ Tuomas Holopainen // COMPLETED \\   Transformation \\ Tuomas Holopainen // COMPLETED \\ - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 4:14 pm

I currently have $5 on me, and 20k in a life insurance policy If I cashed it in. We may have to camp somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

PostSubject: Transformation \ Tuomas Holopainen // 29 \   Transformation \\ Tuomas Holopainen // COMPLETED \\ - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 8:16 pm

** KIZI'S POV **

The girls were very nice to me. I'd never really had girlfriends so this was a nice day for me. They were all excited to get to go shopping with me. We bid our gentlemen goodbye and headed out to Marco's car. Who knew what the guys would be getting up to today! The ladies asked me more questions about myself and before long were trying to convince me to move to Finland. I laughed softly before telling them about the conversations I've had with both Tuomas and his mother and that I had decided to move here. Satu squeeled with glee which made everyone laugh.

These girls were crazy! Once we hit Helsinki, I think they drug me into every clothing store in the city! They had me try on all sorts of clothes and helped me decide when ones looked best on me. As I was putting my jeans back on, something fell out of my pocket. Wondering what the hell it was, I picked it up and looked at it. Tuomas had left me a note!

"My beautiful Angel,

Ask the ladies to take you to this address. Tell the man behind the counter your name. He should give you a package. Enjoy!"

I exited the dressing room and showed Eija the note which made her smile. Alli asked what was going on and Eija showed her the note Tuomas had slipped into my pocket. She giggled and made the comment that Tuomas had never doted on any woman like this before. I blushed madly which made them both chuckle at my shyness. The pair told Satu that we needed to head to the specified location. I went in by myself and approached the only man behind the counter. Telling him my name, he gave me a warm smile before walking to the back room and coming back out a few minutes later with a medium sized box.

I thanked him before heading out to the awaiting car. They all wanted to see what was in the box, as did I! I opened it up and gasped when I saw what was inside: Iphone 4!!!. There was another note inside the box.

"Kizi,

You need a phone so that we can get ahold of you any time. I figured with all the features and stuff you would like this one. Don't worry about paying for it, I've added it to my phone line. Enjoy the rest of your day!"

I giggled reading his second note. The rest of my commadres seemed kind of shocked that he had actually bought me a phone. Much less such an expensive, gadgety type phone!

"He must really love you. This says he believes you 2 are a long-term thing." Eija stated as I was geeking out on this phone

"Really? I've never really been in love before.... I, um, well..." I trailed

"Does your heart start beating faster when he's around?" Satu questioned

I nodded my head yes.

"Do you find yourself smiling whenever you start thinking about him?" Eija asked

Again I nodded my head yes.

"Do you miss him whenever you're not together?" Alli piped in

I nodded.

"Whenever you think about the future, do you see him in it?" Eija asked me

I vigorously nodded my head.

"Can you see your life without him in it?" Satu asked

I shook my head no.

"More importantly, do you want to see your future without him in it?" Alli stated

Once more I shook my head no.

"It's love!" The trio sang in harmony

I blushed as we headed off to another shop. We talked about me moving into his house and all about his behavior. I confessed about all my belongings that I'd left on campus had been destroyed. Satu chuckled, stating that everything I owned was already here in Finland! Laughing myself, I told her that I guess technically I'd already moved, minus the "official" paperwork and stuff. My new friends laughed and said how easy this move was! Satu and Alli linked arms with me as we walked into this home store. Eija grabbed a cart and the ladies starting saying how much I needed this or that and threw said item into the cart.

Giggling I shook my head at the crazy Finnish ladies. They were throwing in photo frames, a photo album, some neat candle holders (although I didn't know why I needed them), some new sheets and blankets, and other random stuff. We were having a great time and for once I was really letting go and just enjoying the company and being me. They were so nice to me! Around 4, we decided we'd better start heading back. Marco had called his wife on the way to the car and said that they were throwing a bar-b-que so that us ladies didn't have to worry about dinner.

The entire drive back to Tuomas' house was spent talking about clothes, make up, and hair. They talked about me dying my hair, or at least parts of my hair, for a more dramatic effect. We even talked about me cutting my hair. We were laughing hard at a story Eija was telling us about her husband when we pulled up in the driveway. All the men, including Tuomas' father, were sitting outside drinking beer and tending to the grille. I unpacked all my bags, including the box my phone had come in, and walked towards the house. I winked at Tuomas as I headed inside and up to [s]his[/s], I mean our, room to set all my bags down.

"Did you have fun?" He questioned, sliding his arms around my waist

I turned around in his arms and threw mine around his neck.

"You didn't have to buy me that phone. Especially one so expensive!" I stated, biting my lip

"You needed one. I want to be able to get ahold of you any time. Besides there's stuff on there that you'll find useful for your school work and stuff. And wouldn't wouldn't I spoil the woman I love?" He stated, kissing my neck softly

"You........ really love me?" I questioned, looking up into his bright blue eyes

"More than I ever thought possible, Lempi." He whispered in my ear

"I... I love you, too. I never believed love existed until you came into my life." I whispered back

He wanted to see what I had bought, or what had been bought for me, so I began dumping the contents of my bags on the bed. He approved of all the clothes which I was oddly thankful for. I wanted to please him in any and everything I did. He raised his eyebrows at all the photo frames and photo album. His face made me giggle so I told him that the other ladies had bought them which made him chuckle. I was folding my clothes back when Tuomas picked up one of the photo frames and left the room with it.

I grabbed my camera so that I could take more photos. Tuomas entered the bedroom again with the photo frame. He showed it to me smiling. He had placed a photo of us in front of one of the beautiful fountians in Helsinki in it. The simple gesture brought tears to my eyes. I still smiled and wrapped my arms around his waist. He was so perfect, I don't think I could love this man any more!

A/N: Chapter 29 is done. I hoped you enjoyed this chapter!
Back to top Go down
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

PostSubject: Transformation \ Tuomas Holopainen // 30 \   Transformation \\ Tuomas Holopainen // COMPLETED \\ - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 2:30 pm

** KIZI'S POV **

We were back on the road after a long-ass flight to New York. As I was sitting in my hotel room working on editing some footage I'd taken there came a knock at the door. The band were doing interviews so I wasn't sure who it was at my door. Opening it up I found Ewo smiling at me. I moved to let the tall blond man inside. He seemed to take in my room, or shall I say the room I was sharing with the keyboardist, and chuckled.

"I just came by to give you this." Ewo stated, handing me a small envelope

"What's this?" I questioned, taking the offered envelope

"It's a 'corporate' credit card. You need supplies and such so anything you need you can get. Like a printer, which I've been told my a certain someone , that you need as well as a new camera." Ewo replied, chuckling at my perplexed expression

"I can't. I'll get.." I started

"Nonsense! Just accept it sweetie. There's a car waiting downstairs to take you wherever you need to go. Have fun buying some new toys!" He stated as he made his way to the door, "Oh, and get the best camera you possibly can. The one you're using is a bit... dated."

He laughed softly at my expression again before leaving me standing in the middle of our room speechless. Well there's no sense in wasting this credit card! I slipped into some wedges, grabbed my purse and room key. I slipped the envelope inside my purse and made sure I had my phone. Taking a deep breath, I made my way down to the lobby and outside. There was a long black stretch limo waiting and the driver asked my name. Apparently this was the "car waiting downstairs"!

As we climbed in, he asked me where I was going. Thinking for a moment, I told him what I was looking for and let him decide where the best shop was. He told me he knew of just the place and that it wasn't too far from the hotel. As he promised the ride only took maybe 10 minutes. He opened the door for me and said that he'd be right here when I left the shop. I thanked him before walking into the large building.

I felt slightly out of place in this giant, obviously upscale, store. An older woman in her mid-to-late 50's walked over with a smile. She started asking me questions and I told her what I was looking for, as well as what I was currently using. She smiled warmly at me before suggesting the Nikon D3100 DX-Format Digital SLR Camera . As I was looking at it, she explained all the features and showed me some of them. I was practically drooling on it!

I also decided on finding a new video camera, and with Sandra's help (the old woman who was showing me the cameras), I finally decided on Samsung HMX-S15 32GB SSD Wi-Fi Full HD Camcorder. I also picked up a new camera bag, a wireless printer so that I could print pictures, as well as some accessories for the printer (ink and photo paper). I sincerely hoped I hadn't spent too much. Ewo did tell me to get the best camera I could, but he didn't say anything about the camcorder! I nearly choked when I saw my total but I handed my new credit card over to the woman behind the counter with shaky hands.

It went through with no problem and she handed the plastic card back to me with a smile. After sticking it back in my purse, I grabbed all of my bags with my new toys and left the building. My ride was indeed outside and I quickly got in. Now all I wanted to do was get back to the hotel and play with my new toys!!! The drive went quickly, as it did to the store, and I all but rushed up to my room. Not a single bandmember was in sight so I simply went to my room and began to unpack my new play things.

I had the new video camera charging through it's USB cable while I was out on the balcony testing out the new camera. The pictures were turning out amazing and I couldn't wait to really test it with the band.

"I see someone had a good time with the credit card!" Tuomas chuckled as he entered our room

"I'm sorry, I figured I should upgrade my video camera as well, then I needed the printer and ink, paper......." I trailed

"Lempia, don't worry. You desperately needed better equipment. How are you liking the new camera?" He questioned, wrapping his arms around my waist

"I didn't realize how bad my other camera was until I started taking some with this one!" I giggled

"I'm glad you're happy." He stated before kissing my neck softly

"I am very happy." I kissed him back

Later that night as I was getting my laptop ready to begin recording the show, Ewo came over and asked if I would take pictures of tonight's show. Which I happily said I would. I was allowed to walk around the stage, walk around the side of the stage, in front of the stage by the security, pretty much wherever I wanted. I was eager to test out my new camera. The band were doing their pre-show prep so I started snapping pictures of the empty but set-up stage. The lighting was fabulous and I just couldn't help myself. I gave everyone, minus Anette, a hug before they rushed onto the stage. I waited for them to get a few songs done before starting my photo session. The sides of the stage is where I started, then moved to the very front by security.

When I felt confident enough, I cautiously strolled onto the stage, snapping pictures of Jukka doing what Jukka does best. He winked at me before sticking his tongue out. With this camera I got everything. I turned to face the crowd and got a few amazing shots like that. Doing this was almost like being a kid in a candy store! Marco was my next target so I walked to where I wasn't quite as visible and got a few shots from the back & side. Tuomas was next, before I started getting shots from the front of the stage. He hammed it up a bit but I still got some great shots of him head-banging and letting loose on stage.

Anette seemed annoyed by my presence but I wanted to get some very good shots of her in her element. Being at the very front of the stage, I turned to the crowd again and got a few more shots of the energetic peoples. Emppu was next for me so I quickly moved to his side of the stage to capture the Elven guitarist. He smiled happily and even sort of posed for me when he could. I was laughing at his goofiness which got him laughing too. I went backstage to check on my recording. Everything seemed fine there.

"How's the photographing going?" Ewo asked me

"Good! I think I'm annoying Anette but I wanted to get some nice shots of her too." I told him

"She's just jealous." Ewo absent mindedly replied

"Jealous? Of what?" I questioned

"She never quite fit in as quickly as you have. And personally I think she has a crush on Tuomas who's obviously madly in love with you." Ewo replied, turning to give me a friendly smile

"You know I care deeply for him?" I asked/stated

"Of course I do. You're good for him. Like he's good for you." Ewo said before I decided to walk around some more and get more pictures

A/N: Chapter 30 is done. I hoped you enjoyed this chapter!
Back to top Go down
Kricket

Kricket

PostSubject: Re: Transformation \\ Tuomas Holopainen // COMPLETED \\   Transformation \\ Tuomas Holopainen // COMPLETED \\ - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 5:20 pm

So Anette's jealous. Who would've known?
Back to top Go down
Auluna Raie

PostSubject: Re: Transformation \\ Tuomas Holopainen // COMPLETED \\   Transformation \\ Tuomas Holopainen // COMPLETED \\ - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 6:31 pm

Kricket wrote:
So Anette's jealous. Who would've known?

Geee, I never woulda guessed! *watches as pigs fly overhead*
Back to top Go down
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

PostSubject: Re: Transformation \\ Tuomas Holopainen // COMPLETED \\   Transformation \\ Tuomas Holopainen // COMPLETED \\ - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 9:01 pm

Want another fight between Anette & Kizi?
Back to top Go down
Auluna Raie

PostSubject: Re: Transformation \\ Tuomas Holopainen // COMPLETED \\   Transformation \\ Tuomas Holopainen // COMPLETED \\ - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 9:36 pm

Mistress Angie wrote:
Want another fight between Anette & Kizi?

FUCK YES!!! I want a knock-down, drag-out brawl that would have hockey players going "take it easy!"
Back to top Go down
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

PostSubject: Re: Transformation \\ Tuomas Holopainen // COMPLETED \\   Transformation \\ Tuomas Holopainen // COMPLETED \\ - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 9:41 pm

Maybe about Tuomas? Or do you have any ideas about why they'd be having this huge fight? ^_^

I'm very open to suggestions Smile
Back to top Go down
Auluna Raie

PostSubject: Re: Transformation \\ Tuomas Holopainen // COMPLETED \\   Transformation \\ Tuomas Holopainen // COMPLETED \\ - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 10:20 pm

Mistress Angie wrote:
Maybe about Tuomas? Or do you have any ideas about why they'd be having this huge fight? ^_^

I'm very open to suggestions Smile

A fight over someone else is always the best kind Wink
Back to top Go down
Kricket

Kricket

PostSubject: Re: Transformation \\ Tuomas Holopainen // COMPLETED \\   Transformation \\ Tuomas Holopainen // COMPLETED \\ - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 7:29 pm

Anette making a move on Tuomas and Kizi finding out.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

PostSubject: Transformation \ Tuomas Holopainen // 31 \   Transformation \\ Tuomas Holopainen // COMPLETED \\ - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 6:58 pm

** KIZI'S POV **

A/N: I'm sorry this chapter sucks so much. There will be another MAJOR fight coming in the next chapter. Anette may be fired for what's about to transpire. Without further ado, here's chapter 31 Very Happy

We had to leave straight after the concert so I packed up all my equipment and boarded the bus before the rest of the band. As I was sitting on the couch going over the footage from tonight's show the band boarded the bus all sweaty and hyped up! Chuckling at the group earned me a smile from most of them. Tuomas sat down next to me with Jukka sitting across from us. Emppu was digging through the fridge for something to eat, Marco was in the bathroom and Anette had trudged off to bed already.

Tuomas was watching me as I went through the video, mentally making notes of how I was going to edit it. Before long the group of Finns wanted to play Uno so I cautiously agreed. Everyone was drinking, although Tuomas wasn't drinking as heavily as the rest of the group, and acting like idiots which got me laughing. It was alot of fun I had to admit.

A few weeks later we were Des Moine, Iowa for a show. Tuomas and I had never been closer and I even emailed his parents a few times a week. Anette's behavior had went back to what it was before my attack and I was getting sick of it all over again. It irritated me but I was trying to be cool about shit. We were out having drinks after a nice dinner, with me taking pictures of everything, when Anette started shit again. She kept whispering in Tuomas' ear. He continuously frowned and it was really starting to get the better of me. Jukka had asked me to play pool so I reluctantly agreed. I didn't want to leave my boyfriend with Anette, especially not knowing what she was telling him.

The pool game was quite fierce but lots of fun. Emppu had suckered Marco into a game of pool as well and were at the table right next to us. They were giving each other shit, which naturally made me laugh, and playfully punched one another.

"She's no good for you!" We all suddenly heard Anette yell

The 4 of us looked over to where the vocalist and keyboardist still sat.

"That's not your place to say, Anette." Tuomas stated as calmly as he could

"She's a whore!" Anette tried to reason

It pissed me off and I started storming my way back to where my boyfriend sat.

"You have no reason to call her names. She's not a whore!" Tuomas defended me

"LEAVE.MY.BOYFRIEND.ALONE." I growled at her, accentuating every word

"And if I don't?" She cockily retorted

"Do you really want to find out?" I say, voice dropping

"You need to butt out of our conversation." Anette angrily stated

"You need to butt out of our relationship." I retorted, crossing my arms across my chest

"Ladies, play nice." Ewo said, figuring where this argument was headed

"This is between us, Ewo. Why don't you go back to the trailer park you're from and leave the real men alone." Anette stated

"First of all, I don't come from no trailer park! Secondly, you wouldn't know what a real man was if he bit you in ass. I will only tell you to leave my man alone one more time." I growled

"You don't deserve him!!" She yelled, stepping closer to me

"And you do?! Aren't you married anyways? So why are you so concerned about someone who's not your husband?" I retorted, taking a step towards the slightly taller woman

She lunged at me and I only stepped out of the way.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH!" Anette screamed

"Hit a nerve, did I?" I gloated making the vocalist glare at me, "I did, didn't I? You're fucking in love with him!"

Gasps could be heard from the band.

"I AM NOT!" She retorted, rushing at me again

I wound up hitting her in her stomach which made her hit the ground. She pulled my leg so that I fell and landed on my back. Before I realized what had happened, she slapped me several times across the face. I kicked her off me and yelled, "Keep your adulterous ass away from my man!". She swung at me which collided with my lip causing it to bust. The band had encircled us just watching the fight play out.

"Ladies, stop! Please!" Ewo begged

That didn't stop Anette from hitting me again. I simply hit back and I'm sure her eye was going to bruise. She started spitting shit at me in Swedish, which none of us understood, and it made me angrier. I'll be damned if I let this little Swedish tart, who's already got a man by the way, try to come in and steal MY man! I've finally found a man I could see spending the rest of my life with and come hell or high water I'm keeping him all to myself!

"You don't deserve someone like him!" Anette yelled

"Bitch, haven't we been over this?!" I screamed back, slapping her hard across the face

She took me by suprise and got me on my back. Before I had time to react she had her tiny hands around my throat and was trying very hard to choke me to death. Ewo pulled her off me while Marco pulled me away from her. We kicked and scratched the men holding us trying to get back to one another.

"Anette, there will never be anything between us. EVER. You're my bandmate and friend. That's all." Tuomas stated walking over to me

I guess we were standing together on this little twist! She continued to throw insults at me, at least I assumed they were insults since I don't speak Swedish, and I finally started calming down. Being wrapped in Tuomas' arms definitely helped! Jukka had went to find a clean rag to wash the bit of blood off my face. Ewo and Emppu escorted Anette somewhere else while the remaining 3 band members stayed with me. Giving them a slightly painful grin I reassured them I was fine. Tuomas tenderly touched my lip, wincing as I winced in pain, and then the other places that were "injured".

I leaned into his chest just enjoying the feeling of his embrace. He kissed my forehead making me smile. Jukka and Marco went to play another game of pool so Tuomas ushered me back to our table.

"Lempia, I'm not sure if she's in love with me or not but I'm sorry you've been put in the place to have to physically defend our relationship." Tuomas suddenly blurted out

"I need to apologize too. I don't fight and I feel bad for doing so." I quietly retorted

"Tuomas, I think Anette is in love with you. If she is then these fights are only going to get worse. We need to think about how we're going to handle Anette." Ewo said as he walked up to our table

The tall brunette sighed heavily. Things just got a whole lot more complicated! Oh well, I know who he's with and that's all that matters.

A/N: Chapter 31 is done. I hoped you enjoyed this chapter!
Back to top Go down
Auluna Raie

PostSubject: Re: Transformation \\ Tuomas Holopainen // COMPLETED \\   Transformation \\ Tuomas Holopainen // COMPLETED \\ - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 7:20 pm

*gets boxing gloves* Let it rip, let's do it!
Back to top Go down
Kricket

Kricket

PostSubject: Re: Transformation \\ Tuomas Holopainen // COMPLETED \\   Transformation \\ Tuomas Holopainen // COMPLETED \\ - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 7:29 pm

Ladies can't play nice can they?
Back to top Go down
Auluna Raie

PostSubject: Re: Transformation \\ Tuomas Holopainen // COMPLETED \\   Transformation \\ Tuomas Holopainen // COMPLETED \\ - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 7:55 pm

Kricket wrote:
Ladies can't play nice can they?

Nope Razz
Back to top Go down
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

PostSubject: Transformation \ Tuomas Holopainen // 32 \   Transformation \\ Tuomas Holopainen // COMPLETED \\ - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 6:36 pm

** KIZI'S POV **

The next day I was hooking up my cameras to record that night's show. I had been requested to stream the show live tonight so I wanted to make sure everything was up and running like it was supposed to and that the servers would be able to handle it. I had a test server so that I could, well, test my equipment with. I was streaming the stage being put together when Jukka walked over to me. He seemed fascinated with what I was doing and even laughed as he watched on my laptop screen as Ulsch was setting up his kit.

A little while later the drummer left me to go do an interview with Tuomas so I got back to "work". Once I was satisfied that all my equipment was working properly, I went to go see how Tuomas' interview was going. Jukka passed by me, chatting away with Emppu about who-knows-what in Finnish. I walked into the room that I had been told their interview had been held in. Tuomas' voice could be heard out in the hallway and he really sounded angry! Walking in, my eyes met Anette pushing herself onto Tuomas. Her lips met his and he seemed absolutely stunned.

He stepped back, obviously not wanting what she was offereing. She moved closer to him and he backed up into the wall. He seemed trapped and I couldn't do anything but watch the scene before me. She once again went to kiss him, assuring him that she was a better choice for him than I was. I watched in anger as she ran her greasy paws all over him. He tried to grab her hands but she was quicker than she looked. She kissed his hand making him look away from her.

"WHAT. THE. FUCK. ARE. YOU. DOING. WITH. MY. MAN?!" I stated, my voice not even sounding like me

"Kizi, this is NOT what it looks like!" Tuomas stated, pushing the vocalist off of him

She just stood there smirking, "Oh yes it was. He didn't push me away until you walked into the room!"

"I've seen enough." I retorted

Tuomas' face fell in what looked like despair. Anette only stood there gloating thinking she had won. I picked up the first thing I could reach and threw it at her head. As she was ducking I rushed over and hit her as hard as I could which knocked her off her feet. Jukka and Emppu had returned to see me hitting Anette over and over. She finally flipped us so that I was on my back while she tried to hit me. Jukka asked what the hell had happened and both men seemed shocked when he told the that their vocalist had made a move on him.

She punched me in the stomach which took the wind out of me. This was not going to end well for one of us! She elbowed me in the nose and I'm quite sure she broke it. I could feel the blood dripping down my throat and it made me gag a little. Marco, Ewo, and Toni (Peiju; NW Agent, Business Manager, Accounts) walked into the room and seemed taken aback. After all she and I had just gotten into a fight just last night! I figured that since she had 1 black eye, I might as well make it a pair. Lunging at her, I hit her as hard as I could in the non-blacked eye. She elbowed me again this time getting me in the back.

"Ladies, stop it! Please!" I heard Tuomas beg

"Kick her ass, Kizi!" Someone, whose voice I could not quite place, exclaimed

"Dude, not cool! Our vocalist versus Tuomas' girlfriend there! Please stop girls! You can work it out without fighting!" Marco stated

"She can't get over the fact that he belongs with me!" Anette cried, slapping me across the face

"Bitch, you tried to sexually assault him!" I yelled, confusing the guys who'd come in that hadn't heard the story of what happened yet

"He liked it!" She retorted, ducking from the latest item I'd chunked at her

"Didn't fucking look like it to me!" I screamed angrily

She rushed me but I only side stepped out of the way, making her slide into the wall.

"Wait, Anette tried to sexually assault Tuomas?" Ewo questioned, confused

"Kind of." Tuomas stated, looking down before telling the story of what had transpired

"ANETTE?!" Ewo angrily yelled

She grabbed a half-empty beer bottle and smashed it against the wall making it shatter in half. Oh great, now the crazy bitch has a fucking weapon! She ran at me trying to stab me with this broken beer bottle. I ran from her knowing that until she dropped her weapon I wasn't safe. The room wasn't that big and there quite a few people in it so where I could run was getting more and more limited. The sneaky bitch kicked something over making me trip and fall. She thrust her weapon at me, knicking my leg as I scrambled back to my feet.

"Anette! STOP!" Emppu shouted as I ran straight into Tuomas

Tuomas wrapped his arms around me while I caught my breath. Ewo pushed the vocalist out into the hallway. Everyone else stayed silent and we could hear Ewo screaming at the vocalist. Thinking about what just happened brought tears to my eyes. Something could have serious gone wrong and I absolutely hated to think about it. Suddenly realizing it, Jukka stated that someone should get the venue medic to look at my leg. Tuomas ushered me to the couch where Marco gently lifted my jean leg up to look at it. Emppu had run off, since he had the most energy, to find said medic.

They returned a short while later. The medic looked over my leg after cleaning it and said it didn't look serious. It wasn't a deep gash so stitches were not required. The medic gave me a bottle of T3 (Tylenol with Codeine) for the pain and some medical supplies so that I could keep in clean and bandaged while it healed. Once he left Tuomas finally spoke.

"Something has to be done about Anette." He stated very quietly

"What do you suggest?" Marco asked

"I honestly don't know. Can we keep going on with her attacking Kizi every chance she gets?" Tuomas retorted

"Or trying to molest your keyboardist?" I chimed in making Jukk chuckle

"It's not funny!" Tuomas pouted, which made ME chuckle

"Well, I can't really blame her. It's hard keeping ones hands off you." I winked at him, bringing a blush to his cheeks

"In all seriousness though we need to think about what our next move is going to be." Jukka stated

"I'm sorry." I quietly said

"Why?" Emppu asked

"None of this would have happened if I hadn't have shown up..." I trailed

"Nonsense, Kulta. We're all glad you're here." Tuomas quietly told me

A/N: Chapter 32 is done. I hoped you enjoyed this chapter! If you have ideas on where to take this next, feel free to voice them! There's 2 major ideas I've got that will be implemented soon but I need more! Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kricket

Kricket

PostSubject: Re: Transformation \\ Tuomas Holopainen // COMPLETED \\   Transformation \\ Tuomas Holopainen // COMPLETED \\ - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 8:42 pm

Anette's gonna get a boot?
Back to top Go down
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

PostSubject: Re: Transformation \\ Tuomas Holopainen // COMPLETED \\   Transformation \\ Tuomas Holopainen // COMPLETED \\ - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 9:48 pm

Kricket wrote:
Anette's gonna get a boot?

Do you think she should? I need a few ideas, hehe Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

PostSubject: Transformation \ Tuomas Holopainen // 33 \   Transformation \\ Tuomas Holopainen // COMPLETED \\ - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 7:03 pm

** KIZI'S POV **

Anette was keeping her distance, which was a good thing, because I was not going to even permit her to be in the same room with him unless somebody else was there too. As a matter of fact Anette wasn't welcome any where near Tuomas, save being on stage. Talk had already begun about finding a new vocalist. I hated hearing the whispers and rumours but I will not stand for her to try and sexually harass my boyfriend! I've never had a reason to fight for what I want before but now I do and I will go down with a fight for this man!

We had flown in to New York City where we would have a few days off. Emppu wanted everyone to go sight seeing and I thought it would be great to add to the website. Tuomas was feeling very affectionate today even though he had gotten to not showing much affection in public due to papparazzi and such. We were taking some weird tour of New York and laughing hysterically. I'd gotten some really great photos & video and was really excited to get back to the hotel to go over what I'd gotten. At Tuomas' request, I didn't post any pictures of he and I, unless it was like group photos of everyone at some cool or interesting destination.

Word had spread, and rumours too!, about me when I had posted a few pics of us at dinner in Italy. The guys had posted a message on their boards that I was just a multi media student getting the chance to do all the media stuff for the band and that we had become great friends. Almost everyone bought it, even though it wasn't a lie. We just didn't tell them the whole story! As we were sitting in our hotel room, after coming back from a great day of sight seeing, Marco strolled in and asked what time we were leaving. I cocked my eyebrow at him unsure of what the bearded man meant. Tuomas told him 8pm and then said if I needed to shower then I should get on it.

I took his advice, unsure of what exactly was going on. As I was standing under the hot water letting it cascade down my body the curtain pulled back and Tuomas stepped in. I grinned up at my Finnish lover as he pulled me into a tight hug. After kissing me passionately he spun me around to wash my hair. I moaned, immensely enjoying the attention he was giving me. Once he was satisfied with my hair, he gently scrubbed my body planting soft kisses here and there. He was extremely affectionate tonight and, although I loved it, I began to wonder why.

He told me to get out and dry off while he showered himself. His soft laughter rung in my eyes at my pouting. I dried off quickly then made my way to find a dress. But a garment bag was already hanging up in our room with my name on it. Upon opening it up, my jaw dropped at what I saw (here and the back). I giggled before getting into my "undergarments" and then slipping into the magnificent dress.

"You are absolutely stunning." I heard him exclaim

I spun around to see Tuomas standing in the doorway to the bathroom with nothing on but a towel wrapped around his waist. His hair hung in stringy strands as it was still wet, beads of water dripping down his chest, stomach, arms and back. If I hadn't been dressed I would've taken him then and there! He grinned cockily at me, reading my thoughts. I blushed but continued to stare at him. He takes the towel off to dry his hair and I let my eyes wander all over his delectable body.

He dressed quickly in a pair of tight black jeans, a black wife beater underneath a red, short sleeved button up shirt with a black blazer. I couldn't help myself, I made him let me brush his hair. It was something I loved doing for some odd reason and he never seemed to mind it. Finally he ushered me downstairs where the rest of the band, minus Anette of course, were already waiting. Everyone seemed antsy and I wondered why. Tuomas was a ball of nerves which was unlike him. The ride to the restaraunt wasn't far and we made it in maybe 10 minutes. Jukka held his hand for me to take to help me out of the limo.

The restaraunt was very swanky and I wondered what we were doing here. Tuomas gave the Matre 'd his name and we were ushered to a private room in the far right side of the well-to-do establishment. When we made it to our designated table I found Kirsti and Pentti (Tuomas' mother & father; that's their names, I found it in the book!), as well as the wives of Marco & Jukka. I gave everyone a tight hug, happy to see them again. For the moment the question as to why they were here escaped my thoughts as we caught up. Tuomas seemed to relax a good bit seeing me with his family and friends' wives. It was like a homecoming, seeing these people who seemed to honestly be excited to see me.

I was busy chatting away with Kirsti about home decorating, since Tuomas' house was almost completely build now, and didn't notice what was going on. The waiter delivered a single dark purple calla lilly in a very pretty black etched vase. Tied to the flower was a ring. I took the ring and looked at it before my eyes went wide. Everyone was looking at me, awaiting something that I knew nothing about.

"Kizi, I've asked my parents and what I hope are your close friends here to share in this moment. Um, we Finns aren't very good at expressing emotion so you'll have to forgive me." Tuomas stated nervously as he stood up

I could only look between him and the ring I now held in my hand.

"You've brought so much into my life. Things I never knew was missing until you came along. When I think about my future, I can't see anything that doesn't have you in it." He said before taking a deep breath, "Will you marry me?"

My shocked look seemed to make everyone at our table laugh. Did.... did he just ask me to marry him?! I looked into those blue eyes. Those eyes that I knew I could never say no to. Staring into them I saw my everything. Everything I ever needed or wanted was right here in front of me. All the love I had missed my whole life was right here. All the good times, the laughter, the security, the family I'd ever wanted and needed. Looking into those eyes I could see my future and I loved what I saw.

"Kizi?" He asked, fear coming off of him in waves

"OH MY GOD! Of course I will!" I exclaimed, coming out of my thoughts

He pulled me into a tight hug and whispered, "I love you so much!"

"I love you too, Tuomas." I replied, before pressing my lips to mine

"I guess now I can officially give you this!" He said, taking the ring I was holding in my hand and slipping it onto my ring finger

All the ladies had to get up and give me a hug, and of course see the ring, and congratulate me. I never thought I'd feel as happy as I do at this moment! After the ladies were done hugging me, over and over, Pentti stood up and pulled me into his arms.

"Toivota perheen, tyttären tervetulleeksi." Pentti stated

{TRANSLATION: Welcome to the family, daughter. }

I looked at him funny which brought a smile to his face.

A/N: Chapter 33 is done. I hoped you enjoyed this chapter! If you have ideas on where to take this next, feel free to voice them! I need more! Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Auluna Raie

PostSubject: Re: Transformation \\ Tuomas Holopainen // COMPLETED \\   Transformation \\ Tuomas Holopainen // COMPLETED \\ - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 7:32 pm

Aiyeeeee! *ricochets around with delight* affraid
Back to top Go down
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

PostSubject: Re: Transformation \\ Tuomas Holopainen // COMPLETED \\   Transformation \\ Tuomas Holopainen // COMPLETED \\ - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 8:31 pm

Auluna Raie wrote:
Aiyeeeee! *ricochets around with delight* affraid

What a Face I guess you liked this chapter? ^_^ Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transformation \\ Tuomas Holopainen // COMPLETED \\   Transformation \\ Tuomas Holopainen // COMPLETED \\ - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Transformation \\ Tuomas Holopainen // COMPLETED \\
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next