The Fiction Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fiction Corner

Do you write? Fiction? Poetry? Original Fiction?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Romanticide

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

Romanticide Empty
PostSubject: Romanticide   Romanticide EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 9:31 pm

Disclaimer:

I don't know or own any member of the band, their family, friends, colleagues, acquaintances, or anyone else they may know or have ever dealt with. I make no profit from this. I don't own Finland, or any other place mentioned in this fic. This is a work of pure fiction and there is no truth, to the best of my knowledge, in anything contained in this fic. It is purely a work of imagination and adoration and is intended to be read as such.

Divinity, her life, experiences, thoughts, ideas are solely of my own imagination. If anything like this has ever happened I assure you it is purely coincidental. Timeline may not be perfectly accurate, personalities may not be perfectly accurate. That is why it's called FICTION. This fic is Rated X for language, sexual encounters, implied sexual abuse, and implied drug use. Enjoy!

Last edited by Mistress Angie on Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

Romanticide Empty
PostSubject: Romanticide: < 1 >   Romanticide EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 9:36 pm

** DIVINITY'S POV **

Her boyfriend Evan found work as one of Nightwish's roadies. She hadn't ever heard of them before but when she was told they'd be on tour with them, since Evan had officially been hired, she figured she ought to start listening to them. Their music blew her away and by the time they made it to Finland she was in love with the band. She'd already memorized all the lyrics on "Dark Passion Play" and was dying to hear them live. Music was the only spot of light in her dark, depressing world.

They had 2 days before they met with the rest of the road crew. He was drinking again, which was always a bad thing, and seemed to be in a foul mood. As the night went on, he got rowdier and rowdier. On the walk back to the hotel that the record label was putting them up in he got violent. So violent in fact that after struggling with him because he wanted to fuck in the alley and she didn't he whipped out the 3-inch blade she didn't know he had and slit her throat. Her look of shock and horror didn't seem to phase him. She shakily held her hands to her throat in a feeble attempt to stop the bleeding. He stood there watching her with a smug look upon his tanned face.

"Now, are you going to be a good girl?" He demanded

She nodded her head, squirts of blood shooting through her fingers.

"Let's go then." He retorted, grabbing her upper right arm roughly

He pulled her to the street and hailed a cab. Thankfully the cab driver spoke English! Evan told the guy that they'd been robbed and the attacker had slit her throat when she tried to scream for help. The cabbie rushed the pair to the nearest hospital. They had a hard time communicating but they quickly realized the problem. The still-bleeding woman was taken back immediately where one of nicest doctors worked on her. He had the anesthesiologist numb her neck so that he could stitch up her still bleeding wound. She was given a shot, a prescription for an antibiotic and a pain killer, as well as the materials to clean the wound with.

A bilingual nurse came in and told her what the doctor needed her to know. She was shocked when she was told she wouldn't be able to speak for close to a year since the knife wound had basically cut her vocal chords in half. He thought, however, that she would make a full recovery but it would most definitely take time. The nurse explained about how to clean her wound, gave the frightened pamphlets on what she was allowed to eat, and what she needed to avoid. The young woman was in tears but thankful that she had spent a significant amount of her childhood with her deaf Grandmother because she taught her granddaughter how to sign. Of course that would only come in handy if she was with someone else who could sign as well.

Sometime later the pair found themselves in their hotel room and settled. He had passed out already but she simply cried. This is the worst he's ever done. What else could he do? "He could have killed me tonight," she thought bitterly. Reason states that he could kill her anytime he wanted to. This new discovery frightened the small woman more than she ever thought imaginable. The next 2 days was spent staying in bed and trying not to cry.

"Let's go you mute fatass!" Evan yelled as she drug their bags behind her

He knew his girlfriend couldn't respond. She walked as quickly as she could behind him, afraid of what he'd do if she fell behind. She had wrapped a scarf around her neck to hide her bandages. The last thing she wanted was for anyone to think she was weak or sickly.

"Are you Evan?" This tall blond man with the weirdest looking beard she'd ever seen questioned as soon as they made down to the lobby

"That'd be me." Evan replied, sticking his hand out for the blond man to take

"I'm Marco, bass player. Who's this lovely young lady?" Marco stated, turning his attention to the small, petite woman standing beside their newest roadie

She was unaware that anyone had walked up behind them.

"This is Divinity my girlfriend. She'll do odd jobs for ya if you need her." Evan stated, "Right baby?"

She nodded her head yes.

"Odd jobs?" A deep voice exclaimed from behind her

"Laundry, cooking, cleaning, general errands. Shit like that." Evan replied as they turned around

She found myself staring at man who was probably close to 6'6, long dark brown wavy hair and the most beautiful ocean blue eyes she'd ever seen. Even Evan's eyes weren't so... dramatic... or soulful... as the man standing before her.

"Divinity is an unusual name." This pretty, short brunette woman stated

She gave the woman a small smile in return.

"Well, the busses are here. Would you 2 join us on our bus. We still need to go over your contract and such." The guy with the blue eyes stated

Once they were on the band's bus and heading down the highway, the tall man (whom she was introduced to as Tuomas) was going over paperwork while Divinity sat beside Anette the vocalist. Marco, a short blond guy she was finally introduced to as Emppu the guitarist, and a tall kind of light brunette man, Jukka the drummer, sat on the opposite side from the pair of ladies. They started talking to Anette so she just sat there in silence. Evan had begun bargaining for a little extra pay in return for her services. Tuomas didn't seem to mind and the youngest person in the group began to wonder what this tour was going to be like.

When the busses stopped for dinner Evan and Divinity changed to the bus they'd be staying on during this tour. Anette was excited to have another girl to hang out with but she didn't know the younger woman couldn't speak! She stayed close to Evan because he made it abundantly clear what would happen if she didn't. They were sharing a bunk partly because there was no extra space and partly because they were dating and it was silly for them to not sleep together.

Back to top Go down
Auluna Raie

Romanticide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romanticide   Romanticide EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 2:56 am

Alright, you know the drill. Give us more before me and Krick come and mug if off of ya Razz
Back to top Go down
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

Romanticide Empty
PostSubject: Romanticide: < 2 >   Romanticide EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 7:51 am

** DIVINITY'S POV **

A few weeks later she had gotten into her routine. None of the band, to the best of her knowledge any way, had noticed her mysterious swollen lip or face. She avoided everyone, especially the band, management team and the members of their road crew that they were close friends with. She made sure to board the band's bus when they were not there or when she knew they were still sleeping. In a further attempt to keep contact with the band to a minimum, she worked as quickly as she could. Besides, Evan wanted her on their bus whenever she wasn't "working".

One day as Evan was doing his job he overhead Tero Kinnunen (bass tech), Ulsch Weitz (drum tech), and Andy Toiviainen (Guitar Tech) talking about how hot they thought his girlfriend was. It angered him greatly because he thought she was messing around behind his back for them to talk about her that way! He had to admit she was cute: a very short 5'0, maybe 130 pounds, long dark brown hair, cute eyes that weren't quite almond shaped, small almost pouty lips, her breasts weren't Pamela Anderson large but they fit the rest of her body nicely, she had wide hips and a firm, round ass.

At one point he had found her extremely attractive but that was before he discovered how insolent and worthless she was. She could never do anything right, unless the threat of violence was used, which he had to "teach" her the things she needed to know. He watched from the side of the stage as Tuomas walked quickly to the bus. Divinity was there cleaning and a sudden pang of rage went through him knowing that the charismatic but kind of shy keyboardist would be on the bus with her.

She was picking up trash from the little party that had been raging on the band's tour bus the night before. Today she was wearing a pair of black skinny jeans, a pair of black and pink Audios, a black and pink tank top and a pair of overly big sunglasses. She was trying to hide the black eye she was currently sporting and hoped that none of the band would return to the bus before she was done. Tuomas had stealthily boarded the bus and watched the small woman who was currently their housekeeper. Watching her shirt rise slightly as she reached over to grab things, he found the remnants of bruises on her back and sides.

"Hello Kulta." He finally said, making her whip her head around and look at him

She meekly waved at him before turning away from the long haired keyboardist.

"How are you doing today?" He asked her, temporarily forgetting why he'd boarded the bus

She shrugged, hoping the older man would get whatever he came for and then leave her be.

"Why don't you ever talk? I don't think I've ever heard you speak." He stated, watching the young girl closely.

Again she only shrugged, although she was thankful he couldn't see her face at the moment, before blushing.

"Something's wrong. What is it?" He questioned, noticing how no matter what she wore she always had a scarf wrapped around her neck

She shook her head vigorously. The sudden fear of him finding out her secrets began to get the better of her.

"You can talk to me." He urged, hoping she would open to him at least a little bit

Once more she shook her head. He moved closer to her and gently placed his hand on her shoulder. She jerked away immediately and instinctively which took him by suprise.

"I'm not going to hurt you. Why are you shaking?" He stated, noticing her immediate change in behavior.

She shook her head again, not wanting to "talk" with him any longer. The only time someone touched you it was to "teach you a lesson". Although she didn't know what she had done wrong with him. Her behavior was more than odd and he was determined to find out what was wrong with her. Before he could say anything else, he heard some of his bandmates making their way to the bus. She had retreated to the very back to finish cleaning there.

He walked to the bunk to retrieve the book he had originally come for. Something about the young girl was bothering him. Something about her intrigued him. When she emerged from the back she found not only Tuomas sitting in the front of the bus but Jukka and Marco as well. Jukka stared at the younger woman as she went about her tasks. He wondered why she was wearing shades inside the bus but figured it was some weird American thing. Sometimes he had to chuckle at the differences between his culture and others! Even though he was married, his wife had agreed to have an "open relationship" while he was out on the road. He stared at the curves of her body as she moved about doing her tasks.

She could feel eyes upon her but tried to ignore it. Once she was done she quickly exited the band bus. She made her way back to her bus as quickly as she could to get to cleaning it as well. Being on her bus, even though it was extremely crowded and gross, seemed much safer than being on the band's bus. The last tour they were on when the band found out they just told her that she probably deserved it because they had gotten to be great friends with Evan. She simply figured that's the way this band would be as well. She was all sweaty when Evan and some of the other road crew boarded laughing and joking. He gave her an evil glare before making his way into the tiny bathroom to "take a fucking piss" as he stated it.

Back to top Go down
Auluna Raie

Romanticide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romanticide   Romanticide EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 10:32 am

Maaaan, I really don't wanna be Evan when Tuomas figures out what's going on... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

Romanticide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romanticide   Romanticide EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 12:38 pm

You probably don't wanna be Evan when ANY of them find out ~_^
Back to top Go down
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

Romanticide Empty
PostSubject: Romanticide: < 3 >   Romanticide EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 1:36 pm

** DIVINITY'S POV **

Romanticide Ced1c099

"Stupid little whore!" He hissed angrily, large hand hitting her face

"What did I do?" She cried, tears stinging her eyes

"You're a whore! A dirty, filthy whore!" He hissed again

He hit her again splitting her lip and causing it to bleed. Crying out in pain only succeeded in making him angrier. She always hated it when he drank like he did that night. He was brutal and mean when he drank sometimes. Unfortunately for her this was one of those times. She squeeled when he picked her up by her throat and then proceeded to throw her into the wall. While she was down on the floor, he decided that the opportune time presented itself to begin kicking her in the side and back.

He pulled her up by her throat once more, this time making her still healing throat split open. Her eyes went wide in fear, wondering if this was how she was going to die. Feeling the blood on his hand, he dropped her on the floor. She quickly grabbed her "first aid" kit to clean and rebandage her re-opened throat wound.

"Evvvvvvvvvvvvaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!" One of the other roadies called out, obviously very drunk.

"Coming!" He retorted, pulling her along and then throwing her off the bus

She hit the concrete with a yelp of pain as she scraped her face slightly.

"I do NOT want to see you back on this bus before tomorrow, you no good, worthless piece of shit whore!" He hissed in her ear before walking off to find the man who'd called to him

She was in quite a bit of pain, bleeding, and now needed to find somewhere to sleep. She didn't have any money, no phone, no credit cards, nothing. What was she going to do?! Taking a deep breath, she started walking and before long found a hopping bar. She cautiously entered and made her way to the bathroom. Her face was slightly bloody and she could already see the bruise forming on her cheek where his fist had made contact. Luckily it was in the same area as where her face had scraped the concrete when he threw her off the bus. Perhaps if anyone asked she could merely explain that she had fallen and scraped her face. Her neck was red from the blood of where her slit was. She cleaned her neck and face as best as she could before using a bit of the small bottle of hydrogen peroxide. Next she applied some antibiotic ointment to the pads that she bandaged her wound with.

Exiting the bathroom she noticed Anette and the rest of the band at a table having drinks and laughing. For a second she locked eyes with Tuomas. Before he was able to make it through the crowd she had left the bar and began walking again. The temperature was dropping and she began to shiver slightly. In a feeble attempt at keeping herself warm, she wrapped her arms around her body. It didn't do much good as she continued to shiver as she simply walked around. A little while later an unexpected visitor found her.

"It's too cold to be walking around without a jacket." A deep voice stated

She turned to find herself staring at Tuomas. A blush immediately graced her cheeks as he simply stared at her.

"Will you tell me why you don't speak?" He questioned, taking off his expensive leather jacket and draping it around her shoulders

She shrugged making him sigh heavily.

"Will you have coffee with me?" He asked, hoping that getting her out of the cold, and away from 'work', would help her open up

She thought for a second before nodding her head yes. He smiled and ushered her to an all-night diner a few blocks the opposite way from where the rest of the band were at. They walked in silence, both lost in their own thoughts. He opened the door for her and slid in across from her in a booth that was as far away from the door as he could get. When their waitress arrived with 2 menus, he ordered them both coffee and then turned to the mysterious woman in front of him.

"Please tell me why you don't speak!" He all but begged

Taking a deep breath, she moved the scarf allowing him to see her bandages. His eyes went wide in horror and she looked down ashamed.

"Why are you ashamed? What happened to you?" He asked her, making her dart her eyes to meet his

He chuckled softly replying, "I'm empathic, I can feel what others feel. So what happened?"

Tears stung her eyes as she tried not to tell the older man who had harmed her. He could feel she was hiding something and was not only ashamed but fearful as well. He asked if she was hungry and she shook her head no. Her stomach started grumbling which made her blush again. He chuckled softly and told her to get anything she liked. She gave him a stern look which only made him laugh a bit harder. When he insisted she eat she finally gave in. Evan hadn't allowed her to eat all day and she really was ravenous.
Back to top Go down
Auluna Raie

Romanticide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romanticide   Romanticide EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 4:03 pm

I really like the girl you chose for Divinity's portrait Wink

Not gonna lie, TOTAL girl-crush on Angelina...
Back to top Go down
Kricket

Kricket

Romanticide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romanticide   Romanticide EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 4:11 pm

Tuomas to the rescue!
Back to top Go down
http://snathaid-mhor.deviantart.com/
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

Romanticide Empty
PostSubject: Romanticide: < 4 >   Romanticide EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 11:02 pm

** DIVINITY'S POV **

Romanticide Ced1c099

He asked her questions and she answered with either a shrug or nodding her head yes or no. He noticed she didn't want to answer any questions about her and Evan and he found that odd. She was even more shy than he was, at least it seems, but he knew there was something wrong. He still couldn't get over the fact that someone had slit her throat like that! Tuomas was a very observant man, although most people thought he was just daydreaming or spacey, and he was starting to observe certain things.

"Are you going back to your bus?" He questioned after paying for their meal

She hook her head no.

"Why not?" He asked, wondering what she could be doing this late at night when she had merely been wandering around when he caught up with her

She shrugged so he gently touched her arm again. Instinctively she flinched away once more fearing he was about to hit her. He frowned at her making her dart her eyes away from his general direction.

"Can you get on your bus?" He questioned, suddenly thinking that perhaps the bus had been locked and she couldn't find anyone to open it up for her

She took the cue to use his excuse and nodded her head no.

"Then you'll stay on our bus tonight. You don't need to be wandering around out here in the cold. You can get sick or someone could attack you or something." He stated, cautiously walking beside her on the way to his bus

She seemed to sigh in relief and followed the taller, older man. Evan hadn't said anything about staying on someone else's bus! Perhaps she would get some decent sleep tonight without the rowdy crew being all loud and keeping her up half the night. Besides, it would be easier for her to get a head start on cleaning tomorrow if she were on their bus tonight. She followed him onto his bus and just stood in the front lounge unsure of what to do. He had disappeared somewhere so she began looking through the mini fridge to see what sort of food they had.

She frowned discovering only beer, liquor, and some water. Nothing else. Since he hadn't returned from the back yet, she started going through the cabinets to see what was there. How the hell did they eat when they weren't at the venue? Surely fast food got old really quickly! He chuckled at her expression making her jump.

"It took me a while but I finally found a clean blanket for you and a pillow. I'd suggest sleeping in the back because the rest of the band will be loud when they return." Tuomas explained

She nodded letting him know she understood. Then nodded her head towards the fridge.

"Huh?" He questioned, not quite knowing what she was getting at

He watched as she furrowed her brows in frustration while trying to figure out how to get across what she wanted to say. She pointed to the fridge and made the "what" sign with her arms. He chuckled.

"Yeah we don't have alot of food on the bus. We don't usually have much time to cook so we either eat out or get catering." He stated, "Do you cook?"

She shook her head yes which brought a smile to his face.

"Would you be willing to cook for us if you had some equipment?" He asked, once again getting a nod of yes from the petite woman, "I'll see what I can do tomorrow. You should get to bed and get some rest."

She nodded at him before taking the blanket and pillow from him. His hand brushed hers and it made her nervous. She was afraid he'd get angry like Evan always did whenever she touched him without his consent. It confused her when he only smiled at her before walking to the bathroom to change for bed. A minute or so later she took his advice and got settled in the back lounge. She was more exhausted than she realized and she passed out almost immediately.

The tall band leader, however, did not fall asleep so easily. There was something bothering him about the girl and her behavior. He logged on to his laptop and began searching for behaviors that sounded like the sleeping woman in the back lounge. Alot of things came up but nothing really seemed to jump out at him. It frustrated him greatly because he wanted to get to the bottom of what was bothering the poor girl. Sighing he ran his hand through his long, wavy hair.

Jukka had been thinking about Divinity ever since Tuomas had asked if anyone had seen her in the bar. The keyboardist was certain he'd seen the girl who was keeping their bus very clean for them. Although she wasn't the type of woman he usually went for, there was just something about her that drew him in. She was petite and curvy with average sized breasts. Her pouty lips looked oh-so-kissable. She didn't look like most Finnish women and he liked that alot. Not that he didn't love his wife, because he did, but out on the road he didn't find anything wrong with having someone else.

When the rest of the band made it to their bus they didn't see anything out of the ordinary. He slipped out of his clothes and then into his bunk. He drifted off to sleep soon after. Anette was hoping to get to hang out with the new roadie's girlfriend. She didn't get the chance to have "girl time" very often! She'd heard the guys talking about the young girl and something seemed... off... about her, from what most of them believe. She seemed overly quiet and shy but so does Tuomas from time to time so she dismissed their ramblings about her until she knew more.

Back to top Go down
Auluna Raie

Romanticide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romanticide   Romanticide EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 11:27 pm

MOAR PLZ! Razz

Hell, just skip to the part where Evan gets his ass beat Razz
Back to top Go down
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

Romanticide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romanticide   Romanticide EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 11:43 pm

That won't come for another couple of chapters Very Happy

There's 1 more "fight" between Evan & Divinity before things will get very heated Razz
Back to top Go down
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

Romanticide Empty
PostSubject: Romanticide: < 5 >   Romanticide EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 1:48 am

** DIVINITY'S POV **

Romanticide Ced1c099

The door to the back lounge squeeked open and Tuomas popped his head in to check on Divinity. She was already awake and was cleaning the room. The blanket had been neatly folded with the pillow sitting atop of it. He watched, grinning to himself when she reached to dust something and her shirt rode up. He thought she had a cute little ass but as long as she was dating Evan she was off limits.

"Good morning, Divinity!" He stated, making her turn to face him

She gave a small smile in return.

"Care to go shopping with me and Jukka? We need to get you the tools you need to cook!" He grinned

She felt uneasy about it but found herself agreeing nonetheless. He moved so that she could exit the back room and then followed her to the front lounge. Jukka seemed suprised that she was already on their bus but upon seeing her he smiled at the small woman. He noted that she was wearing what she had on yesterday and made a note to ask Tuomas about it. Although it concerned him, he did like her outfit: a pair of tight, form fitting jeans with holes all over, a very fitted t-shirt that showed her nicely shaped breasts perfectly and some cute thick flip flops.

"Are we ready Tuomas?" Jukka questioned, finally tearing his eyes away from the obviously uneasy girl

"Yeah, let's go." He replied, giving his drummer and new cook a warm smile

She took a deep breath before following the guys off the bus. Evan noticed her and gave her an evil glare. Her eyes darted to the ground in response and she bumped into Tuomas. He smiled at her as Jukka hailed them a cab. Before long she found herself situated in between the drummer and keyboardist and was very nervous about it. The pair of Finns talked in their native tongue while she just stared out the window.

"Eikö miksi hän puhu?" Jukka questioned

{Why doesn't she speak?}

"Joku viilsi hänen kurkkuansa. Tuo on, miksi hän pitää huivin. Mutta pitää että meidän välillä!" Tuomas replied

{Someone slashed her throat. That's why she wears the scarf. But keep that between us!}

"MIKÄ? !?! Onko hän okei? Kuka tekisi sellaisen asian? Onko hän.. ovat siellä mutkikkuudet? " Jukka exclaimed loudly, making her look over to him with a confused expression

{WHAT?!?! Is she ok? Who would do such a thing?! Is she.. are there any complications?}

Her expression made the thin brunette chuckle. She blushed and then quickly looked away.

"Hän ei kertoisi minulle jokin. Ilmeisesti hän ei voi puhua mutta hän vastaa tavallisesti kyllä tai eivät kysymyksiä. Sille on enemmän kuin joka mutta hän ei kerro minulle." Tuomas stated, looking down at the younger woman with a look of affection

{She wouldn't tell me anything. Obviously she can't speak but she'll usually answer yes or no questions. There's more to it than that but she won't tell me.}

The conversation between the 2 men stopped as each sat there absorbed in his own thoughts. She silently wondered what they had been talking about but then thought better of really wanting to know. The cab came to a stop in front of a large mall. The building had to be 4 stories high. Her eyes went wide in a sudden realization. It had been probably 2 years since Evan let her "out of the house", she was only allowed off the bus when she was working. Of course she never saw any money from her work. Evan usually drank it or gambled it or snorted it all away.

The 2 men ushered her inside the brick building. She followed silent behind the pair as they walked in and out of stores. They finally found one that had the things Tuomas was looking for. He found some items he thought she'd use and called her over to him. Jukka followed her, mostly staring at her ass, and stopped to see what Tuomas had found. It was a very nice, kind of large griddle where she could cook a little bit. To him, it would do until they could get an actual stove installed on their bus for her to use. She seemed to like it, as he looked up at him and smiled slightly, so Tuomas decided on buying 2. Jukka held both boxes while Tuomas wandered off to look at other stuff. Divinity followed the keyboardist so after a few minutes of standing there, the drummer began following her.

They finally made it back to the band's bus where she proceeded to put away the few items that had been purchased for her to use. Ewo was chatting with Emppu and Marco about the things their keyboardist had asked about while she looked around for some paper and a writing utensil. Tuomas looked at her trying to figure out what she wanted. Sighing heavily, she acted like she was writing and he quickly got the message. Both Tuomas and Jukka watched as she scribbled away before showing them her message:

If you want me to cook for you, I need to go grocery shopping for a few items. What do you want for dinner?

"Ok, I'll take you. Whatever you feel like making is fine." Tuomas replied

"I'll come too." Jukka added in, knowing the girl probably didn't realize he was a vegetarian

"What's going on?" Marco inquired

"We're taking Divinity to do a little grocery shopping so she can cook dinner for us tonight!" Tuomas replied, shooting the girl a warm smile

"Hyvin mukava! " The blond viking exclaimed

{Very nice!}
Back to top Go down
Auluna Raie

Romanticide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romanticide   Romanticide EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 7:11 am

*puts on helmet., gets ready for big blowout*
Back to top Go down
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

Romanticide Empty
PostSubject: Romanticide: < 6 >   Romanticide EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 7:28 am

** DIVINITY'S POV **

Romanticide Ced1c099

The trio exited the bus to head to the closest grocery store when they ran into Evan, Tero, Ulsch, Andy, and a few other of their road crew heading off to lunch. Tuomas watched very closely as Evan and Divinity interacted. The newest roadie leaned in very close to hear ear and said something which made her shrink back from the much taller man. He moved in a quick motion and she flinched making him say something else in her ear. She actually looked frightened of the tall, skinny, pale skinned boy. "What did he say to her?" Tuomas wondered.

Jukka called to Divinity as the cab pulled up. Even he noticed she was shaking slightly and the over whelming need to protect her kicked in. Tuomas climbed in beside her, once again squishing her in between the pair of Finnish men. Both men just watched her as she silently shook and stared at her feet.

"Divinity? Are you ok?" Tuomas finally asked, gently touching her shoulder

She flinched away from him, unintentionally pressing herself into Jukka's side. It took the drummer by suprise but when we tried to slip his arm around her shoulders in a comforting gesture, she flinched away from him too. Both men looked at one another, down at her, then back to one another. Any doubts in Tuomas' mind about whether or not there was something seriously wrong faded from his mind. They soon reached their destination so both men dropped the "conversation" and started talking about food. This seemed to ease the tension she was feeling.

She needed some eggs, milk, pancake mix, beef broth, bacon, celery, carrots, potatoes, a nice roast, rolls for both breakfast and dinner, and seasonings. The pair of men simply followed her around as she picked up the few items she knew she needed. Every now and then they'd slip something into the cart that they wanted like crackers or soda or peanut butter.

"Divinity, I'm a vegetarian." Jukka softly told the girl

She looked at him in suprise which amused the drummer. He watched as she furrowed her brow as she was thinking of what she could make the man. Tuomas watched with interest as her face lit up like she had an idea. She made her way to the rice and picked up a bag of microwaveable white rice. Then she went and grabbed a can of beef gravy. Jukka was very curious as to what she was going to make him for dinner. When she seemed satisfied she had all she needed, she looked between the 2 men silently telling them she was ready. Tuomas gave her a small smile as he grabbed his wallet while they stood in line.

They made it back to the bus fairly quickly, with each man watching the girl like a hawk, and in relative silence. She helped them unload the cab before putting away everything that needed to be put up. Tuomas and Jukka sat together on the left side of the couch watching Divinity and talking very quietly amongst themselves. Marco and Emppu were no where to be seen. Divinity had gotten her new crockpot out and had poured about 2 cups of water into it. The guys watched as she prepared dinner and talked about her behavior.

As the rest of the band was boarding the bus, Divinity was putting the finishing touches on their dinner. She sliced the roast and got it ready to be served. She poured about half the bag of the cooked rice onto a plate, spooned some of the veggies from the roast all around the rice and then poured gravy over the bed of rice. She hoped Jukka would like his dinner, especially seeing as she'd never cooked for a vegetarian before!

A few weeks later they had several days off due to the band bus having some work done. A full sized stove and fridge were being installed for Divinity to cook with. Tuomas was very concerned about the small woman he found himself growing quite fond of. She was being very reclusive lately and generally tried to hide her face from view. He was downstairs in the hotel bar having some drinks and debating going into the hotel's sauna. They were all very relaxed unlike the new roadie's girlfriend quite a few floors up.

Evan was extremely angry at her. He'd consumed a whole six pack by himself as well as about a third of a bottle of Jagermeister which always made him irritable. He didn't like all the time she was spending on the band bus, and never believed her when she told him she was only cleaning and cooking. He'd seen the way the keyboardist looked at his woman. It was a look of lust and desire and he believed she had done something to make him look at her that way! To his mind she'd become insubordinate and needed to be taught a lesson.

He had hit her so hard in the face he knew he had broken her nose. He'd split her lip... again... and had left another nasty bruise to her delicate cheek. She was crying in pain and shame and begging him to stop. Her whining only made him angrier so he kicked her harder for it. She tried to run into the bathroom but he caught her quickly seeing as he had really long legs. She hit the floor with a loud "oomph" before he drug her back into the middle of the room. He picked her up by her throat and threw her into wall. She cried out in pain which made him laugh. "She's so fucking weak!" he laughed to himself. She stood up on shaky legs.

His fist made contact with her stomach and she doubled over. She stood up like he told her to, hoping if she did exactly as he asked the beating she was receiving would end soon. His hand smacked across her face and nose once more. Feeling blood dripping down her chin, she was sure he'd broken her nose. Before she could react, he hit her in the stomach again and again. Hitting her knees, he began kicking her sides. She was sure he made contact with her kidneys at least once. Hearing someone our in the hallway, he abruptly stopped. She quickly got up off her knees and tried to act like nothing was wrong.

"Stupid, worthless little cunt! I know you're fucking one of them!!" He yelled angrily

She wimpered in a feeble attempt at diffusing his temper

"You're just a skanky little tramp. I see the way the guys around here look at you..." He growled before throwing her out of the room they shared

He didn't care who saw. She needed to be taught a lesson! She wimpered again earning another hard smack to her bruising and bloody face. He picked her up by the her throat once more and threw her into the wall by the door to their room. It was enough to knock her unconscious, at least temporarily, but his brutal attack soon made her recover her consciousness. His anger surged again and he began to strangle her until she lost consciousness once more. He let go before he did strangle her to death but he discovered he really liked having the power of life and death over her!

Back to top Go down
Auluna Raie

Romanticide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romanticide   Romanticide EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 8:26 am

Lord, let Tuomas come around the corner and see this happening! and let him have a few angry Finns with him!
Back to top Go down
Kricket

Kricket

Romanticide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romanticide   Romanticide EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 10:03 am

Wonder how long Even will survive on the tour?
Back to top Go down
Auluna Raie

Romanticide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romanticide   Romanticide EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 12:16 pm

Come on sister, give us that new chapter! We addicts need our fix!
Back to top Go down
Kricket

Kricket

Romanticide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romanticide   Romanticide EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 4:03 pm

Maybe we need to hunt her down?
Back to top Go down
Auluna Raie

Romanticide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romanticide   Romanticide EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 5:02 pm

Kricket wrote:

You get the trap set up, I'll get a sexy Finn for bait...
Back to top Go down
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

Romanticide Empty
PostSubject: Romanticide: < 7 >   Romanticide EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 5:11 pm

A/N: Ok! Ok! Don't shoooooooooooot! Here's the next chapter.

** DIVINITY'S POV **

Romanticide Ced1c099

He didn't hear the elevator doors ding open. He kicked her hard in the stomach and then threw her face first into a mirror on the wall across from their room. "Great, more brusing and shit to hide!" she bitterly thought.

"LEAVE HER ALONE!" A familiar, Finnish accented voice yelled, suddenly getting closer

"Stay out of this. This bitch is my problem!" Evan angrily retorted

"You don't EVER hit a woman in anger." Tuomas growled, shoving Evan away from Divinity

She watched the scene before her as if she weren't really there.

"She's mine! Got it?! Leave us alone." Evan stated, stepping closer to the taller Finn

"I will NOT tell you again to leave her be." Tuomas stated, hatred and anger seeping through his normally happy and relaxed voice

Evan threw a punch at the bandleader right as the rest of the band exited the elevators. Divinity stood up on shaky legs and positioned herself between her boyfriend and her boss to try and stop the fight that was breaking out. She only got another punch to the face for her efforts and landed on her ass. Jukka, Marco, and Emppu rushed over while Tuomas and Evan wrestled around. Jukka immediately pulled Divinity out of the way while Tuomas and Evan threw punches and insults at one another.

"What the hell happened?!" Anette exclaimed, as confused as everyone else was

Evan had kicked Tuomas in the side making the Finn wince in pain. Divinity tried to wiggle out of the drummers arms to interject herself in the fight but Jukka only tightened his grip on her. The poor girl started crying even more as she watched helplessly from the drummers embrace as her boss and boyfriend fought in the middle of the hallway.

"She's my whore, stay out of our shit!" Evan yelled

"Don't call her a whore!" Tuomas shot back, ducking from the punch Evan had thrown

"I call 'em as I see 'em!" Evan cockily retorted

"Shhh, Kulta, don't cry. It's ok, you're safe." Jukka whispered in the wimpering girls ear

Somehow Tuomas told the group of what he'd seen which angered all the men in the group. Marco situated himself behind Evan while Tuomas held his attention. Before he realized what was happening, the taller viking grabbed ahold of his arms and pinned them behind his back. It rendered the American helpless so Tuomas got punch after punch in without the risk of getting hit himself. Even Emppu got into the fight and threw some punches into Evan's very thin stomach. Jukka had moved the bleeding girl into the vocalists arms and situated himself to kick the kid he now hated with a fierce passion in the knee. He kicked him over and over again in the knee while the guitarist and keyboardist did a number on him in the face and stomach.

Anette simply held the crying woman who had given up on wiggling free and just cried. The vocalist felt helpless to do anything but hold the girl in her arms and let her cry. She'd never seen such violence before and she was quite frightened as well. In her culture, as well as the guys' culture, they didn't have issues like this. She'd never heard of someone being as violent with a loved one as he appeared to be with Divinity. It broke Anette's heart to see the girl's face and body with all it's bruises and marks. Divinity was so scared she couldn't do anything BUT cry.

"Guys you have to stop! You're going to kill him!" Anette cried out, seeing how badly the 3 men had beaten the American

Naturally the guys didn't listen and continued their assault. By the time they were finished, the kid's face had already started to swell. It was easy to see that his eyes would be swollen shut by the morning. Jukka all but shattered the kid's left knee just by continuously kicking in the same place on the side of his knee. Emppu had most likely broken a few ribs and Tuomas had broken the kid's nose and most likely his jaw. The band leader was bloody from his assault and wanted to get the American blood off him as quickly as possible!

"Now, maybe you'll think twice before laying a hand on a woman in anger!" Tuomas hissed angrily

Marco let go of the kid who dropped like a sack of potatoes to the ground. He was breathing but barely. The foursome turned to the 2 women on the ground and looked in shock at how badly the youngest member in their group actually looked. Tuomas walked over and picked the girl up bridal style before quickly making his way to his hotel room. The entire band had hastily followed. Before he made it to the end of the hall, where his room was located, she had passed out and her body went limp.

Somewhere in the back of her mind she heard:

Tell me why
No heart to cry
Hang me high

The music is dead, the amen is said
The kiss of faith is what I beg
A loving heart `n soul for sale

Tell me why...

Leave me be
And cease to tell me how to feel
To grieve, to shield myself from evil
Leave me be
Od of lies is killing me
Romanticide
Till love do me part

See me ruined by my own creations

Leave me be...

When she opened her eyes the entire band was fanned out throughout the room she found herself in. A cool wash cloth was on her forehead and there was a stranger leaning over her. The stranger was an older gentleman who was looking her over.

"She needs to visit the ER for these wounds. I'm quite sure her nose is broken. There might be other bones broke as well but it's hard to tell right now." The stranger told the group

"Ok, we'll get her there as soon as possible." A blond man she knew to be the manager, Ewo

"Look after her, she's...... had it rough.... from the looks of it." The stranger stated before leaving them alone

"How are you feeling?" Anette questioned, giving the girl a warm smile

"We do need to get her to the emergency room like the hotel doc suggested." Ewo stated, giving the girl a friendly smile as well

"I'll take her." Tuomas immediately piped up

"I'll go as well." Jukka piped in

"Alright. Keep me informed." Ewo replied

Tuomas helped the girl into a sitting position while Anette told the pair if they needed anything to let her know. Tuomas asked her to gather all of Divinity's things and bring them into his room. Jukka kneeled down in front of her to help keep her steady. She was light-headed and dizzy and felt like her equillibrium was drastically skewed. Marco and Emppu left to head to their room since there was not much else they could do. Seeing the poor girl with all her cuts and bruises nearly broke Jukka's heart in 2. Tuomas was feeling guilty as he felt he should have caught on to the problem earlier. It took both men to hold her up while they cautiously walked downstairs.

Back to top Go down
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

Romanticide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romanticide   Romanticide EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 5:12 pm

Auluna Raie wrote:
Kricket wrote:

I hearts you guys Razz
Back to top Go down
Auluna Raie

Romanticide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romanticide   Romanticide EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 5:24 pm

Whoop whoop! Evan got his ass handed to him ala Finn! Go Marco! Go Tuomas! Hell, go Shortie, I mean Emppu!
Back to top Go down
Kricket

Kricket

Romanticide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romanticide   Romanticide EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 6:33 pm

Mistress Angie wrote:
Auluna Raie wrote:
Kricket wrote:

I hearts you guys Razz

You better Razz
Back to top Go down
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

Romanticide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romanticide   Romanticide EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 6:49 pm

Kricket wrote:
Mistress Angie wrote:
Auluna Raie wrote:
Kricket wrote:

I hearts you guys Razz

You better Razz

You know I do! Maybe later tonight I'll have another chapter for ya Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Romanticide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romanticide   Romanticide Empty

Back to top Go down

Romanticide
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fiction Corner :: Mistress Angie's Fiction :: Music Fiction-