The Fiction Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fiction Corner

Do you write? Fiction? Poetry? Original Fiction?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Tattoos! Huzzah!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Britt

Britt

Tattoos! Huzzah! Empty
PostSubject: Tattoos! Huzzah!   Tattoos! Huzzah! EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 1:59 pm

Well apparently I can't just have "Tattoos" as the subject because it has to be between 10 and 255 characters but okay. Whatever. scratch

Really, I'm surprised this wasn't one of the first topics on this board with Harley and I around. Lol. I, myself, only have one at this point but I'm hoping to get another sometime soon. Maybe with my state tax refunds. I was going to get one with my federal tax refund but I decided to be a good girl and get ahead with my bills and get my car fixed with that. Razz Lol.

Tattoos! Huzzah! N1641467456_34407_805
<3 This is my first tattoo and will always, by far, be the most important. As I stated in my introduction, HIM is my favorite band. Their music helped me through a lot of tough times in my life and I honestly feel very gifted that the band even exists every time I listen to their music. I'm hoping, at some point, to add some lyrics to Bleed Well just under the heartagram but for now, I'm happy leaving it be. Smile

I DO, however, have my next two tattoos planned out. First of all, I'm getting the Death Bat. I'm sure all of you A7X fans know what that is but for those of you who don't it would be this:
Tattoos! Huzzah! 3563373_deathbat

The next is going to be Rev's drumset with light shining from behind it, his dates, and "Works of Fiction saved my life". Smile Cheesy but I'm perfectly okay with that because it's most definitely truthful.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

Tattoos! Huzzah! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos! Huzzah!   Tattoos! Huzzah! EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 8:36 pm

As soon as my tax refund comes in, I'm getting my very first tattoo. When I do, I'll post pics of it Very Happy

I've thought about getting the tattoo Ville has around his belly button (in the same place too!) but my belly is too, um, chunky for that at the moment >.>
Back to top Go down
Britt

Britt

Tattoos! Huzzah! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos! Huzzah!   Tattoos! Huzzah! EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 8:42 pm

Lmao. Mine is too. don't worry about that one. Even if it wasn't, I could never do anything with my stomach though. I don't want kids but there's always that off chance a mistake happens and I end up pregnant and that would just stretch the tattoo and make it look wretched. Haha. But I DO love that tattoo. <3 It's amazing. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

Tattoos! Huzzah! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos! Huzzah!   Tattoos! Huzzah! EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 11:20 am

Please ignore my foot lol it was winder and so not ready for summer lol

Tattoos! Huzzah! IMG-20101129-00229-1

About and hour after it was done Smile
Back to top Go down
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

Tattoos! Huzzah! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos! Huzzah!   Tattoos! Huzzah! EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 12:04 pm

It's cute! I can't wait to get mine. Any tips for someone who's somewhat sensitive to pain? LOL
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

Tattoos! Huzzah! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos! Huzzah!   Tattoos! Huzzah! EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 12:23 pm

I think it depends where ya get it my foot hurt but wasnt massively painful

I think it helps if you have a good artist doing it mine was always making jokes about the 3 of us who got work done because we got them done in the states and laughed at our accents lol
Back to top Go down
HarleyMac
Admin
HarleyMac

Tattoos! Huzzah! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos! Huzzah!   Tattoos! Huzzah! EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 5:04 pm

I will definitely post mine at some point as anyone knows, I have a few so when I get them uploaded to my photobucket I will post Very Happy

Ok see I don't find tattoos painful at all - but I always have someone with me to talk too - I also think that really helps. It is good to have someone there to take your mind off what is happening. I find it more frustrating cos I am so impatient lol. Razz if you can't have someone with you - take some music; anything to keep your mind occupied Very Happy I can't wait to see the pics when you get it done Very Happy xoxox
Back to top Go down
https://thefictioncorner.forumotion.co.uk
Britt

Britt

Tattoos! Huzzah! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos! Huzzah!   Tattoos! Huzzah! EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 5:25 pm

I agree with Harley. Tattoos really aren't all that painful. The one on the back of my neck...I guess the best way to describe it was like a kitten giving you one of those paw massages with their claws out. It's more of a nuisance because it's repetetive than painful. Roxane from Living Canvas was GREAT when she did mine. She played HIM the entire time she was doing it and we talked the whole time so luckily it didn't feel like it took long at all. Hopefully when I get my next one it'll be A7X that we'll be listening to. Haha. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

Tattoos! Huzzah! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos! Huzzah!   Tattoos! Huzzah! EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 6:59 pm

Thanks ladies! I feel better, hehe. I'm just waiting on my income tax check to come in then hopefully my artist (whom I've only read good reviews about) will be free very soon after I cash it, hehe!! I'll have pix posted shortly after I get home. My mom's going with me so maybe I can get pix of it actually being done, lolz
Back to top Go down
HarleyMac
Admin
HarleyMac

Tattoos! Huzzah! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos! Huzzah!   Tattoos! Huzzah! EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:18 pm

ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh YAY I am so excited to see it - I have just decided what I want to get for my full sleeve but need to raise almost £300 which I am estimating it will cost but here are the others that I already have.

Tattoos! Huzzah! Untitled6

Tattoos! Huzzah! Untitled7

Tattoos! Huzzah! Untitled5

Tattoos! Huzzah! Untitled4

Tattoos! Huzzah! Untitled3

Tattoos! Huzzah! Untitled2

Tattoos! Huzzah! Untitled

xoxox
Back to top Go down
tjangel

tjangel

Tattoos! Huzzah! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos! Huzzah!   Tattoos! Huzzah! EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 6:07 am

hey, Harley did the one on your lower back hurt? I want 2 but I have a fear of the needles. ( syringe type) my sister in law said she would go with me when I get my frist one and she is getting me doped up so I don't freak. ( see the needle and freaks out) but the places I want them is on my lower back and inside of my ankle. I just have not gotten them yet due to no money for them.
Back to top Go down
Britt

Britt

Tattoos! Huzzah! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos! Huzzah!   Tattoos! Huzzah! EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 11:24 am

It's actually illegal for them to give you a tattoo if you're doped up or drunk anymore. At least it is in Missouri. You have to sign a release and you're not allowed to be under the influence of anything. If you want a tat, I'd suggest you just do your best to avoid looking at the equipment rather than going in there doped up or drunk or whatever. Or you could ask them not to take the equipment out until you're sitting down already and can't see it because needles freak you out.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

Tattoos! Huzzah! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos! Huzzah!   Tattoos! Huzzah! EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 1:59 pm

tjangel wrote:
hey, Harley did the one on your lower back hurt? I want 2 but I have a fear of the needles. ( syringe type) my sister in law said she would go with me when I get my frist one and she is getting me doped up so I don't freak. ( see the needle and freaks out) but the places I want them is on my lower back and inside of my ankle. I just have not gotten them yet due to no money for them.

Im petrified of needles to i didnt even think about it cause it doesnt really look like one lol and if you find an artist who will do it if ya doped up they aint a good artist in my books anyway
Back to top Go down
HarleyMac
Admin
HarleyMac

Tattoos! Huzzah! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos! Huzzah!   Tattoos! Huzzah! EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 4:58 pm

I agree with Britt and Charlotte - DON'T get doped up or drunk honey - those things thin the blood and it will DEFINITELY make getting the tattoo much worse - you will bleed way too much and the tattoo artist will have a hard time sealing it up with the jelly afterwards. Charlotte is right a tattoo artist who would do the work when you are drunk or doped up isn't going to be reputable. Britt had the right idea, ask him to wait until you're sitting down and comfortable, my artist was extremely great with me in the beginning I was petrified and he put a fan on so it was in my face to keep me cool, and he even did a line without ink in it at all to see if I could handle it.

The one on my lower back - I was petrified completely because I had heard so many stories of it being the worst place to get a tattoo but in all honesty - it was a walk in the park; the spine area is uncomfortable but not impossible to do honey. It isn't a needle, just rememeber that - it's very much like a pen; the way they hold it, the way it works; it's not like a syringe either. My man is petrified of needles (he can't even look at them on TV) and he has 3 tatts - honestly if he can do you definitely can. Good luck Very Happy xoxo
Back to top Go down
tjangel

tjangel

Tattoos! Huzzah! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos! Huzzah!   Tattoos! Huzzah! EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 6:51 am

I have been looking around at the different artist. one that moved wanted way too much for it. but I admit it is very detail and colorful. the one on the inside of my ankle would not be too bad. but the artist I found would not do old english writing .. ( I wanted my daughter's frist and middle name over the tat ) he said it was gang related. but he would do the D and the C in old english..

i am still looking for a artist I can trust and I tell them up front I have a really bad fear of the needles. have found one that said he would make me comfortable before he did the tat but when I go by there he is never open... he is the same one that pierced my tongue 9 years ago. but damn he was fine!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tattoos! Huzzah! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoos! Huzzah!   Tattoos! Huzzah! Empty

Back to top Go down

Tattoos! Huzzah!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fiction Corner :: Chit Chat Corner :: General Chat-
Jump to: