The Fiction Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fiction Corner

Do you write? Fiction? Poetry? Original Fiction?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Favourite Movies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HarleyMac
Admin
HarleyMac

Favourite Movies Empty
PostSubject: Favourite Movies   Favourite Movies EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 10:39 pm

ok anyone who is anyone knows that The Lost Boys is my favourite movie and it still and always will be.

But a few of my other faves; Drive, Crank, The Expendables, Transporter trilogy, The Italian Job, Flatliners, The Bourne trilogy, White Chicks, AnchorMan, Hide, Just Married, Punisher, Secret Window....yes I have a lot of fave movies lol.
Back to top Go down
https://thefictioncorner.forumotion.co.uk
tjangel

tjangel

Favourite Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Movies   Favourite Movies EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 7:08 am

I think my favorties are the twilight movies. between my boyfriend and I, we have a lot of movies we have all of the fast and furious movies along with the XXX movies with Van diesel in it. some steven segal movies. I like movies like a walk to remember I think that is my all time fave. I don't like all that hack and slash stuff. I can see the guns but I can not stand to see a movie where there are needles ( scared of them) and knives. it does not excite me ...
Back to top Go down
HarleyMac
Admin
HarleyMac

Favourite Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Movies   Favourite Movies EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 5:17 pm

awe TJAngel, my man is scared of needles too and he cringes and has to look away when we watch anything with needles in it. I hate fire and if anyone gets set alight in movies, I have to hide behind a big cushion lol. I can't watch end of the world type movies - like Independance Day or Armaggedon - those are like my horror movies. Blood, guts and the like is fine with me - but end of the world; that can give me nightmares for weeks lol xoxox
Back to top Go down
https://thefictioncorner.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

Favourite Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Movies   Favourite Movies Empty

Back to top Go down

Favourite Movies
Page 1 of 1