The Fiction Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fiction Corner

Do you write? Fiction? Poetry? Original Fiction?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Unconditional:

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

Unconditional: Empty
PostSubject: Unconditional:   Unconditional: EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 7:27 pm

This is rated R for language and abuse.

I do not own any member of Slipknot or Stone Sour, their families, friends, or colleagues. Only the original characters belong to me. I don't own the cities/towns/states/countries that are portray in this fic. I don't own the music or videos these bands have, or will, make.

If anything like this has ever happened: A) I'm very, very sorry, and B) It's purely coincidental! This is purely a work of fiction from my twisted and deranged mind. Otherwise enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

PostSubject: Unconditional: # 1 #   Unconditional: EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 7:30 pm

** KAZZIE'S POV **

I was 12 when my whole world was turned on it's head. I'm now 17 and my situation hasn't improved any. When I was 12 my dad passed away. That's when my mom went ballistic. She got into drugs and drank constantly. Because of that she started spending the money that my dad left us kids, the insurance payment from his death, their savings, and then cashed in their stocks & bonds. Partying became more important than taking care of her children and the house we lived in.

She neglected to pay the bills and slowly things began to get shut off. I went behind her back and stole money from her to send to the company to have whatever it was turned back on. Hell it got so bad that I had to steal money to go grocery shopping for the house so that us kids could have something to eat. I had to learn how to cook because up until now I'd never needed to know.

I had to learn how to do laundry, how to clean properly and before I knew it, how to take care of infants. She had gotten pregnant by some guy when she was trading sex for drugs. So now I was taking care of several children while still trying to graduate high school. After the baby was born I filed for emancipation and with the help of a court-appointed lawyer, I was granted emancipation. Not only that but I was allowed custody of my brothers and sisters. Talking with the judge and laywer I made the decision to move to another state.

I packed up our meager belongings, stole $2000 from our worthless mother, and walked us all down to the local bus station. The night before I got out my dad's US map, closed my eyes, and set my finger down on a location. Taking a deep breath I opened my eyes to see that my finger had landed on Des Moine, Iowa. It was going to take us 3 days to get there. Maybe this would be a new start to a new, much better life!

The trip was long, especially with small children. Somehow we made it. I was struggling with getting our bags while dealing with the kids. We had no place to go, didn't know anyone, or how to get around. Hearing soft laughter I turned to see a tall-ish man with very short blond hair and the most piercing blue eyes I'd ever seen.

"Need some help?" He questioned

"Um, I've got it. Thanks. Jesse! Put that down!" I replied, seeing my second-youngest little brother tried picking something up off the ground

"Where are your parents?" The blue eyed man asked, walking over to us

I looked down not really wanting to answer a stranger. How did I know he wasn't a serial rapist or something?

"How old are you?" The guy asked suspiciously

Finally relenting in giving him some information I sighed.

"17." I shamefully replied

"Where are your parents?" He questioned again

"I'm emancipated from our mother." I replied, not knowing why the hell I'd admit that to a total stranger

He walked away and was talking on his cell phone while I tried to get all our bags together and make it to the cheapest hotel I could find. As I was slowly walking in the opposite direction, the man ran up to me and asked me to wait because he had a ride coming for us. Sighing in exhaustion I did as the man asked. A short time later a long black stretch limo arrived. My eyes went wide at the car. He helped me get our bags in the trunk and then helped me get the kids inside. With one last look around me I climbed in with the man following close behind.

He introduced himself as Corey so I introduced myself and my siblings. Corey was curious as to why we were in Des Moine. I shrugged not really wanting to talk about my mother or the reason I was emancipated. He told me that there were alot of people at his house, which is where we were headed to apparently, but not to worry we'd be well fed. He wanted me to tell him about us so that he could help me. I had no logical reason to believe anything this man said. For all I knew I'd just sentenced us all to a horrible death.

Sometime later we pulled up in front of this modest home. One that looked similar to the house my father had bought for his family many years ago. I did note that there were quite a few cars surrounded his house. Corey was kind enough to get our luggage while I gathered my brothers and sisters. All in all there were 6 of us. Taking a deep breath I followed Corey into his house. A tallish brunette with lots of tattoos and piercings came down the stairs and threw herself into Corey's arms.

"Corey, who are these people?" She questioned, giving us a warm smile

"Kazzie, this is my wife Stephanie. Honey this is Kazzie I found her and her siblings at the bus station." He said introducing us, "Kazzie, we have alot to talk about later, ok? I'll take your bags to a free guest room. Stephanie will help you get the little ones fed."

Back to top Go down
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

PostSubject: Unconditional: # 2 #   Unconditional: EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 7:33 pm

** KAZZIE'S POV **

As promised Stephanie helped me make plates for my 5 brothers and sisters. We were sitting at the dining room table when a couple guys walked in from the back yard. They all stopped when they saw me. I looked away not knowing who they were and not wanting to intrude on their afternoon. The tallest of the group, who had dark brown hair just past his shoulders and deep chocolate eyes, asked my gracious host who we were. She introduced me to them and them to us.

They all just nodded and went about their business. Corey emerged and gave his wife a deep kiss. What the hell have I gotten us into?! We're intruding on their privacy and home. I barely touched my food as I was so busy taking care of the baby who was only about 9 months. Corey took a seat next to his wife and just observed me.

"So, tell us a little about yourself." Stephanie questioned, giving me a warm smile

"They're all my brothers and sisters. This one is Kadence and she's 9 months old. That is Jonny who's 2, Jesse who's 3, Adrianna who's 4, and Tommy who's 5." I pointed everyone out and then sighed, "I was emancipated from our mother a few months ago and granted custody of my brothers and sisters."

"Why were you emancipated?" Stephanie questioned, watching me with Kadence

I sighed heavily. Perhaps they did need to know about this after all.

"Because our mother....she.... she's a drunk and an addict. She spent all the money we had coming in on drugs and alcohol. I often had to steal money from her to pay our bills and keep things from getting turned off. Before long I was the only one responsible enough to take care of them." I cautiously replied

"That's horrible! How did you wind up in Des Moine?" Corey asked, sipping from a bottle of water

"I stole $2,000 from her, closed my eyes, and pointed to a US map." I replied, looking to make sure my siblings were behaving properly

"Did you have any plans after leaving your mother?" Corey questioned

Tears sprung to my eyes, "I didn't quite get that far."

"Let me see what I can do. I might be able to get you a job with Stone Sour." Corey replied, giving me a warm smile

Kadence started crying so I stood up and began to rock back and forth. I tried shushing her, tried burping her, tried changing her diaper. She still cried. I was in tears myself by the time the tallest of the gentlemen walking around walked into the kitchen. He stopped and watched me as I tried calming my baby sister down. After a few minutes of her crying the tall man left the room. Several minutes atter that he asked me to join him in the living room.

He had an acoustic guitar and was sitting on the couch. I stayed standing so that I could rock her. He played some tune I didn't recognize while I rocked Kadence back and forth. On his second tune, Corey walked into the room and started singing. Another song or 2 and Kadence had not only calmed down, she had fallen asleep as well. Stephanie told me I could lay her on my bed in the guest room. I thanked her and headed upstairs to lay the small child down.

After coming downstairs, I asked the other 4 to follow me. They finally did as I asked. I got the 4 & 5 year old settled in the living room with a few of their toys. Jonny & Jesse sat near me on the floor where the other 2 were so that I could read to them. Most of the other people who were here seemed to make it into the living room where I was reading. It was eerily quiet, the only sound being of my voice.

A few relatively short stories later and all 5 of my brothers and sisters were out cold! I looked up to see everyone looking at me with awe and bewilderment. Corey gave me a warm smile before asking me into his study. I feared he was going to tell us to get the hell out of his house but he didn't. He told me that the rest of Stone Sour had agreed to let me work for them.

"What about my siblings? We can't take them out on the road." I stated

"Stephanie will watch them while we're out on the road." He retorted

"She would really be willing to watch them? All 5 of them?" I asked, almost in awe

"It would be a pleasure! Besides, I can get Tommy in school and Adrianna in day care if needed. I'm happy to help you." Stephanie stated from the doorway

"I... I.... I can't ask you to do that." I stuttered, tears stinging my eyes

"Nonsense! I think you've gone through enough already. We're happy to help you." She replied, kneeling in front of me and wiping the tears that were sliding down my cheeks

"I don't know.... how I'll...... repay...... you...." I stuttered

"Shhhhh, honey, don't worry about that now. Everything's going to be ok." She told me after pulling me into a friendly hug

Back to top Go down
Kricket

Kricket

PostSubject: Re: Unconditional:   Unconditional: EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 8:05 pm

Atleast she's getting help now.
Back to top Go down
http://snathaid-mhor.deviantart.com/
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

PostSubject: Re: Unconditional:   Unconditional: EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 8:48 pm

I'm still on the fence of who she should "end up" with. I know it won't be Corey because there will be a special relationship between him & her.

Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Kricket

Kricket

PostSubject: Re: Unconditional:   Unconditional: EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 8:55 pm

I'd say Jim Root, but that's just my suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

PostSubject: Re: Unconditional:   Unconditional: EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 11:14 pm

Kricket wrote:
I'd say Jim Root, but that's just my suggestion.

I'm kinda leaning towards him too. He seems to be the more stable of the group, of the single guys anyways, and I could really seeing him filling the "daddy" type role Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kricket

Kricket

PostSubject: Re: Unconditional:   Unconditional: EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 4:12 pm

Either him or Mick.
Back to top Go down
Auluna Raie

PostSubject: Re: Unconditional:   Unconditional: EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 9:27 pm

You have my attention ^___^
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Unconditional:   Unconditional: EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 5:24 pm

I love the beginning Smile

I cant wait for more and to see who she falls for Smile
Back to top Go down
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

PostSubject: Unconditional: # 3 #   Unconditional: EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 9:18 pm

** KAZZIE'S POV **

Our hug was made into a group hug when Corey wrapped his arms around us both. It took all I had to keep from crying right then. A knock at the door brought us out of the mental state we were in. Corey smiled at the big man who was standing at the door. Stephanie left the three of us alone. Apparently they wanted to talk to me about my role on this tour. They asked me about my interests and what I was good at. I had to think a few minutes before telling them I'd always loved art and photography.

That seemed to intrigued them the most so Corey went to get a camera while James and I sat in the room in silence. It was kind of an uncomfortable silence for me but he only seemed to be watching me intently. Corey returned a little while later with a very expensive looking camera. He asked me to follow him before handing the camera to me. I was instructed to just snap away. Whatever caught my interest was ok. The pair simply walked behind me observing. Several times I stopped and snapped a quick picture of people, the play between shadows & light, nature, objects.

I figured it was good to have different things photographed so that they could get a better sense of my eye. If I had one, I'd never really did this before! We found ourselves in the middle of the huge front yard where I was photographing the scenery and nature. They stayed pretty quiet, even as I walked down the driveway and down the road. Before long I figured I'd gotten enough so we headed back to Corey's house. The pair were talking about my photography when we entered his house. They both wanted to see how my pictures had turned out so he plugged in the camera to his desktop and pulled all my photos up.

"Damn you are an amazing photographer! How long have you been taking photos?" Jim exclaimed

"I've been into photography and art for a while but never had the equipment...." I trailed

"You will definitely be our photographer! Tomorrow we can sit down and hash out a contract and get everything set up." Corey told me

"Ok." I quietly replied

The blond man gave me a warm smile before going to talk to other people. Since it had been a while since the baby went down for a nap, I figured now was the best time to go check on her. Sure enough Kadence was awake and just laying on the bed. I picked her up and headed back downstairs. Not really knowing anyone else, I just sat down on the couch where I could keep an eye on the rest of my siblings while trying to keep Kadence entertained.

This tall, beefy man with very long black hair and a long black goatee wandered into the room and sat down in the lone chair. He just looked at me and I couldn't help but be frightened by him. People began to filter back into the living room which made me nervous. This blond sat down on my right side while another black headed man, who was probably the shortest man I'd ever seen, sat down on my left. Kadence seemed intrigued by the short man and I had a hard time keeping her from pulling the poor guy's hair!

"She's so cute, how old is she?" He questioned

"Um, 9 months." I stated

He started making faces at her which got her laughing. Baby's laughter is one of the cutest things ever and I think everyone stopped, at least momentarily, to listen to my youngest sister. He introduced himself as Joey so I introduced myself and Kadence. He wanted to know all about me and the children. I hated telling him so I told him only the very basics. It seemed to make him sad, the little I told him, but he reassured me I'd found a wonderful family. I gave him a small, uneasy smile before turning my attention back to Kadence who was now staring at the guy sitting on my other side.

The next day Corey and I were sitting in the kitchen going over my contract. Stephanie was watching the little ones while Griffin, Corey's son, played with the 2 oldest. I was going to be doing all their photography the entire tour. They were paying me quite well, $2500 a month to be exact, plus money for provisions while out on the road, and a spending account for equipment and such. I also had the option of getting health insurance through the record label's insurance company for a really great price. It definitely eased some of my worry.

As we finished signing the final paperwork, I looked over and asked how much he wanted me to pay for his wife looking after my siblings. He just smiled and said nothing. They were in desparate need of new clothes, toys, and other things. Thankfully I was given and advance on my first paycheck so I asked if one of them would be kind enough to drive me to the local Wal-Mart. Since he still has some last minute band stuff to do, he asked his lovely wife to drive me. She was more than willing and said it would be a good chance for her and I to bond.

Once we arrived at our destination, and I'd received my money, I grabbed a cart and headed to the children's section. She was curious as to what I was doing so I told her. She laughed softly as I basically picked up a whole new wardrobe, albeit a small one, for my 5 brothers and sisters. I then went to the toys to get them some new stuff to occupy their time. She told me that I didn't have to do this that they were more than happy to help me out. I shook my head no, stating that they were my responsibility.

"Honey, you're still a girl. You shouldn't have to play mother to them." Stephanie stated as we stood in line to check out

"It's ok, I'm used to it. I've been the parental figure for them for about 4 years now." I replied, sighing

"Well, you don't have to anymore. Corey and I are more than happy to take care of all of you. Please let us help." She softly stated, giving me a one-armed hug from the side.
Back to top Go down
Kricket

Kricket

PostSubject: Re: Unconditional:   Unconditional: EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 4:33 pm

Wonder if she'll let them help her?
Back to top Go down
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

PostSubject: Re: Unconditional:   Unconditional: EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 6:38 pm

** KAZZIE'S POV **

We were leaving for the tour in a matter of hours. Jim was at Corey's house as well as Mick, which was odd apparently, and Chris. The big, burly man seemed to take a liking to me which freaked me out alot. He scared me because of how big he was, which had always been used against me when it came to my mother's, uh, boyfriends, and how moody he seemed to be. Corey and Stephanie seemed wonderful. They were taking very good care of my siblings. Since our conversation at Wal-Mart, every time I tried to buy stuff for them, I would get a "lecture" from one or the other of our tattooed hosts.

Hell, Stephanie even took me around one day to buy ME some new clothes. I protested the whole time, saying that now that I had a job I could pay for my own stuff. She still insisted on buying me a whole new wardrobe. Even though I was protesting, I was immensely grateful. All the clothes I had were either way to big for me, or beyond ratty. Most of the clothes I was wearing had burn holes in them, due to mommy dearest or one of her cohorts, various tears, rips, or was so faded they should have been thrown out. I didn't want to admit it but I was starting to feel like I did when my father was still alive and my whole life hadn't gone to complete shit.

"Kazzie, you might want to start telling your siblings goodbye." Corey softly told me

Taking a deep breath, I pulled Tommy & Adrianna into a tight hug before reminding them that I would be leaving for work and that they would be staying with Stephanie. I asked them to be on their best behavior for her and that I would call them as often as I could. The pair nodded before running off to go play with Griffin. My next task was Jesse and Jonny. They didn't seem to understand but Stephanie said she'd try to explain a bit better after we left. Kadence was the one I was worried about most of all. Not that I didn't trust Stephanie. It's just that this is the first time we'd ever been apart and I was worried she wouldn't remember me.

Mick and Chris gave me their phone numbers and email addresses as they told me if I needed anything or had any questions to hit them up. I thanked the pair as the bus rolled up to the front of the house. Now it's now or never! I kissed Kadence before grabbing my "carry on" bags and followed Jim out to the idling bus. Corey grabbed my other bags for me. Standing outside, I found Roy and Shawn already outside chatting with Jim. They greeted me with smiles and I cautiously returned them. I turned around to see Corey kiss his wife and then Kadence's forehead.

All the other kids were still inside but it really tore me up to be leaving them behind. It was for the best, I know, but it was still hard. Corey walked to where we all stood and said we needed to get going since we still had to pick up Josh. Corey showed me which bunk was mine before heading back up front to chat with the rest of the guys. The bus jerked forward signalling we were moving to our next location. I didn't have a whole lot to put up so I quickly rejoined the group in the front of the bus.

"Kazzie, we have a gift for you." Jim stated after we'd picked up the bald man and were safely bustling down the highway

"A..... a gift? For me?" I asked

"Yes. To properly do your job you'll need proper equipment. Good equipment." Corey stated

I narrowed my eyes suspiciously at the fivesome. Jim somehow produced a large-ish plain brown box. He handed it to me with a smile. They all watched as I cautiously opened up the box. What I found inside brought tears to my eyes. It was a very expensive, very amazing new camera. With all the toys and gadgets to go with it. It was something many good photographers took for granted but it was a huge deal for me.

"Do you like it?" Shawn questioned

"I.... I love it! I don't need anything this expensive!" I finally replied

"It's ok, you need professional equipment and we're happy to help!" Jim replied, giving me a warm smile

I got to playing with my new toy immediately. As I was doing that, Corey brought up the photos I'd taken at his house to show the rest of the band. They all seemed impressed and looked forward to seeing how I photographed this tour!

Back to top Go down
Kricket

Kricket

PostSubject: Re: Unconditional:   Unconditional: EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 7:16 pm

Yay for new toys.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

PostSubject: Re: Unconditional:   Unconditional: EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 9:14 pm

Kricket wrote:
Either him or Mick.

Give me reasons for each. I'm on the fence about both but right now they're the 2 strongest candidates. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Auluna Raie

PostSubject: Re: Unconditional:   Unconditional: EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 10:16 pm

Yeesh, I wish I could give proper input; but I dont know the Slipknot/Stone Sour boys all that well, except that I'd knock Jim Root out of the way to get Christina Scabbia Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

PostSubject: Re: Unconditional:   Unconditional: EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 8:10 am

Auluna Raie wrote:
I'd knock Jim Root out of the way to get Christina Scabbia Embarassed

You and me both girl!!!!
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Unconditional:   Unconditional: EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 3:35 pm

Mistress Angie wrote:
I'm still on the fence of who she should "end up" with. I know it won't be Corey because there will be a special relationship between him & her.

Any thoughts?

I say either Mick or Jim as well but i say Mick cause your other Fic has made me wants him lol he is so not the guy i normally drool over lol but now im a drooling hehe Smile
Back to top Go down
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

PostSubject: Re: Unconditional:   Unconditional: EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 3:14 pm

** KAZZIE'S POV **

I felt so out of place with these "big rockstars". Most of the time I stayed in my bunk. About a month after I hit the road with Stone Sour, Corey asked me to a little meeting. I cautiously made my way to the front of the bus where the entire band was already waiting for me. Once again my nerves started running rampant. There was a few big boxes sitting in the middle of the floor.

"What's all these boxes?" I questioned

"Well, this one is from us but you need to open the really big one first. It's from Mick." Jim replied

I opened the said box first to reveal an extremely awesome, very powerful laptop. I squeeled in delight making all the guys laugh. This was a very awesome laptop! There was a note with it which I quickly read:

Kazzie,

I figured you'd need a good laptop to edit your photographs, or at least host them somewhere. Besides I wanted to make sure you could get ahold of me online while you're out on the road. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Mick

The next I opened revealed a very nice all-in-one printer with another stand-alone scanner. It was awesome and once again my enthusiasm seemed to amuze everyone. I was handed one last box to open. It was suddenly feeling like Christmas! Upon opening it up I found an external hard drive. A 1 Terobyte hard drive. I nearly collapsed from excitement!

"I... there are.. .you guys... no words." I stuttered making everyone laugh softly

"You need this equipment. You needed somewhere to digitally store your photography, and something to use to post these amazing pictures on our site and stuff. We're happy to give you the tools you need to do your job." Corey replied

"You don't need to be worrying about equipment and such. Just focus on what you do best!" Shawn piped in

"Seriously, I'll never be able to thank you enough." I said, choking back tears

The last time I'd been spoiled like this was when my dad was alive. Days like this is when I really missed him. He'd be so proud of me and so supportive of going for my dreams, even if I didn't quite know what my dreams were at this point!

**COREY'S POV**

We had received the package Mick had ordered for Kazzie at the last venue and Jim and I had went shopping for some extras for her. I kind of looked after her like she was my daughter which to some might be kind of weird but what she'd told us about herself and her siblings it seemed like she really needed a set of real parents. As usual when we gave her stuff she seemed shocked but very grateful. She was playing with her newest toys when my phone rang "Say You'll Haunt Me" which was my ringtone for Stephanie. I made my way to my bunk to have some privacy.

"Hey beautiful!" I cheerfully said as I answered the phone

"Hey there my favorite Sex-God!" She replied

"What do I owe the pleasure of this call?" I inquired

"There's something we need to talk about. Kazzie's younger siblings, the ones that are barely speaking, are starting to call me 'Momma'." She told me

"Really? Wow. What do you think we should do about it?" I asked

"I'm really not sure. I hate to correct them, especially hearing how bad their own mother actually is, but I don't want to intentionally lie to them either. I'm so confused, Corey!" She said, sighing

"How are they doing, by the way?" I asked, an idea forming in the back of my mind

"They're great! Show them a little love and attention and they're angels! It's like the only one who's ever shown them real love and concern is Kazzie. How is she doing?" My beautiful replied

"She's playing with her new toys. Did Mick say why he bought the laptop? Overall she's actually taken pretty well, so far anyways, to road life." I stated

"That's good. And all he said was that it was something he thought she needed. What are you thinking about the kids?" She said

"Well, Kazzie's been emancipated from her mother and has custody of her siblings. She shouldn't have to fill the parental role. Now I want you to think this over before I bring this up with her." I said getting an 'ok' from my wife before continuing, "We could adopt them all. We've talked about having more kids and they deserve a good, loving home."

"Let's do it." Came my wife's immediately reply

"You don't want to think it over?" I asked

"No. I've been thinking about this since you guys left for the tour." She retorted

"Great! Talk to my lawyer as soon as you can so we can get the ball rolling. I'll talk to her later and see what she thinks about it." I told my better half

We quickly said our goodbyes since Kadence had woken up from her nap and we were stopping for lunch. I thought about the conversation I'd just had with Stephanie and the conversation I needed to have with Kazzie. I know she's almost legally an adult but she deserved more than what her so-called mother had done for her. As I thought about Mick's reason for buying the expensive laptop I began to wonder about his motives. Oh well, there are other things that need my attention now!

Back to top Go down
Kricket

Kricket

PostSubject: Re: Unconditional:   Unconditional: EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 6:32 pm

Wonder what Kazzie will think?
Back to top Go down
Auluna Raie

PostSubject: Re: Unconditional:   Unconditional: EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 8:23 pm

Hmmm, veeeeery interesting...