The Fiction Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fiction Corner

Do you write? Fiction? Poetry? Original Fiction?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Meeting your Admin

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
HarleyMac
Admin
HarleyMac

Meeting your Admin Empty
PostSubject: Meeting your Admin   Meeting your Admin EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 12:06 am

[font=Arial]Hi all; this is your Admin; Harley.[/font]

[font=Arial]For the past few months; I have been struggling to find a suitable site for everyone who joined my little family of writers. I am making it now known; there will be NO more moves. This is it. So please, come and join; make yourself at home.

I live in the North east of Scotland; in a little town called Elgin. I live with my partner of 14 years Paul; I love to write fanfiction; but have recently been toying with the idea of branching out into original fiction, however, I am still rather shy about that idea. But we never know what tomorrow brings. I have an eclectic(sp) taste in music, everything from country, to rock, to pop, to blues, to soul, and to metal. I am not going to sit and type out a list of bands/singers that I like because it would take way too long lol but if you want to know what I like just ask Very Happy

If you would like to know anything else about me; then please don't hesitate to contact me. Harley xoxox[/font]

Last edited by HarleyMac on Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:33 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : mistakes by me)
Back to top Go down
https://thefictioncorner.forumotion.co.uk
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

Meeting your Admin Empty
PostSubject: Mistress Angie   Meeting your Admin EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 7:53 pm

My name's Angela but most of my friends call me Angie or Ang. I'm 30 years young. I have an almost 11-year old whom I'm getting into the good music: Slipknot, Stone Sour, Nightwish, Metallica, HIM, etc. As a matter of fact she and I are going to see Stone Sour in Grand Prairie Texas on April 10. She's almost as excited as I am! I was born and raised in Texas and have spent the majority of my life here. I spent 3 years serving in the US Navy and of those 3 years I was lucky enough to spend a year of it in Japan. I lost the love of my life in July of 2010.

I'm a fan of all sorts of music as long as it's good: HIM, SlipKnot, Stone Sour, Metallica, Motley Crue, Bon Jovi, Nickelback, Simple Plan, Shinedown, Guns N Roses, Linkin Park

Books, um let's see: Anything by Stephen King or Anne Rice. They're my fave authors. The Vampire series if fucking phenomenal as well as The Sleeping Beauty series that Anne has written under a different pen name. I love the Harry Potter series, The Lord of The Rings trilogy. I definitely like books that are fantasy or have things that "can't possibly exist" (because I'm not sure some of these things don't actually exist ^_^).

Movies: I love comedies, anything with Johnny Depp or Vin Diesel. The Vampire series based on the books by Anne Rice. The LotR trilogy. The Harry Potter movies. Even though the books were better, lol. A good drama is welcomed as well as anything that makes me dance. Burlesque was actually a pretty good movie! I love the Blue Collar Comedy Tour series, it really was funny as hell. But maybe that has something to do with the fact that I'm from Texas, lol.

As for TV shows: Criminal Minds, Dog The Bounty Hunter, Family Guy, American Dad, Leverage, Hell's Kitchen, CSI: New York, the original CSI before they started getting rid of the good cast (they killed off my fave, Warrick Brown and that pissed me off; then Sarah left; then Grissom left; then they started bringing others on board). I don't like the direction the show is going in. CSI: Miami is so-so. I wishing for a CSI: Dallas one day ^_~

Comedians: Jeff Foxworthy, Larry the Cable Guy, Ron White, Bill Engvall, Jeff Dunham (although he's a ventriloquist), and Weird Al Yankovic. Seriously. His parodies are fucking awesome.

Well, if you wanna know anything else about me, just send me a message! Peace out and keep on rockin!

* Angie *
Back to top Go down
HarleyMac
Admin
HarleyMac

Meeting your Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting your Admin   Meeting your Admin EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 7:57 pm

Welcome aboard Angie Very Happy Glad that you have followed me again lol I feel like the pied piper haha xoxox
Back to top Go down
Kricket

Kricket

Meeting your Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting your Admin   Meeting your Admin EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 8:07 pm

Hello to the both of y'all.
Back to top Go down
http://snathaid-mhor.deviantart.com/
HarleyMac
Admin
HarleyMac

Meeting your Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting your Admin   Meeting your Admin EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 8:12 pm

Very Happy Hey Kricket xoxox
Back to top Go down
Mistress Angie

Mistress Angie

Meeting your Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting your Admin   Meeting your Admin EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 8:35 pm

Kriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicket!!!! I love the font on the buttons! So gothicy <3 Wish I knew what it was and if we could use it, lol Very Happy

I'll stalk, er I mean follow, you wherever you go, lol!
Back to top Go down
HarleyMac
Admin
HarleyMac

Meeting your Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting your Admin   Meeting your Admin EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 8:38 pm

I know right Angie? I really wish I knew what it was too - it was one of the reasons that I chose this font Very Happy I LOVE the fact that it looks Gothic-ess Very Happy

& LMFAO - should I be scared haha xoxox
Back to top Go down
Kricket

Kricket

Meeting your Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting your Admin   Meeting your Admin EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 8:42 pm

Who are you offering to stalk follow Angie?
Back to top Go down
Kricket

Kricket

Meeting your Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting your Admin   Meeting your Admin EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 8:46 pm

That font is called 'charming'

Link: http://www.dafont.com/a-charming-font.font
Back to top Go down
HarleyMac
Admin
HarleyMac

Meeting your Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting your Admin   Meeting your Admin EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 10:26 pm

OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH thank you Kricket - you are a life saver Very Happy I wanted to have something different on the board too - will try and add that font to the font for the board Very Happy xoxo
Back to top Go down
Britt

Britt

Meeting your Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting your Admin   Meeting your Admin EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 1:22 pm

I'm not retyping all of this so I just stole my last post from the Lefora board. Razz Haha. Huzzah for laziness! Very Happy

My name's Britt. I'm 23 years old. I love music of all genres but most especially metal. I love movies of all genres but horror always has been, is, and always will be my favourite.

My favourite bands in the world are HIM and Avenged Sevenfold. I was very attached to Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan. After he died, I couldn't listen to A7X for over a year. I've just now recently gotten back into them and fallen in love all over again. They'll never be the same though without the world's greatest drummer. Ever. I have been in love with the band HIM since their second album, Razorblade Romance. Join Me In Death was the song that got me hooked and will forever be my favourite of all of their songs for that simple fact. I've seen them in concert twice, should have seen them four times by now but mitigating circumstances wouldn't allow the other two times.

I don't watch much TV but I do have a few shows that I am utterly addicted to those being Dexter, Criminal Minds, Supernatural, Family Guy, American Dad, and The Cleveland show. Obviously, as you can tell from the last three shows I am a HUGE Seth MacFarlane fan. That man is my hero not only because of his shows but because of the fact that he isn't afraid to stand up for what he believes in both politically and religiously.

I have far too many favourite movies to list them all on here but anything that can efficiently creep me out, is definitely at the very top. Except for Child's Play. Fuck. That. Movie. I was young and had a lifesize Kid Sister doll when my sisters sat me down and forced me to watch that movie. I've been petrified of Chucky ever since and I am NOT ashamed to admit it. Creepy little bastard. Needless to say my lifesize Kid Sister doll was never seen again after I locked her in the closet once the movie had finished.

I read...all the time. Stephen King? Put anything by him in front of me and I practically devour it. I've been known to finish books as thick as Insomnia in as little as 12 hours because I refuse to put them down. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Georgina Kincaid series by Richelle Mead and am impatiently waiting for the final book in the series to come out this fall. (Damn you waiting periods!) The Abhorsen Trilogy by Garth Nix is wonderful too. DEFINITELY a recommended read. I enjoy the first four books of The Vampire Diaries but after that I refuse to read the rest. Honestly, I feel the ending of the fourth book was the best ending the series could have had. Heir Apparent and Companions of the Night by Vivan Vande Velde are wonderful too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meeting your Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting your Admin   Meeting your Admin Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting your Admin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fiction Corner :: Our New Home :: Welcome-
Jump to: