The Fiction Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fiction Corner

Do you write? Fiction? Poetry? Original Fiction?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Im back :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Charlotte

Charlotte

Im back :) Empty
PostSubject: Im back :)   Im back :) EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 12:55 pm

I feel bad i forgot to tell people hear i was disappearing off to the States for 3 weeks lol got back this morning didnt wanna come home it gets worse each visit but prob go back october/november this year which makes me a little happier Smile

But after today ive decided im never going anywhere near texas (dallas fort worth) again this trip has been a disaster travel wise.

Travel day from hell, The British airways part was great and on time Smile get through immigration recheck bags and get told that that our flight was delayed a few hours which was fine with us. It then repeatably got moved back because the plane was coming from kansas city and had to go by missori (sp) when it finally arrived we then had softball sized hale stones and where told to stay away from the terminal windows, when that was over it got delayed again then they started boarding but then was told that all the planes need inspecting because of the hale which led to flight number 1 being cancelled cause the pilot ran out of flying time while waiting for the plane to be checked. After standing in line for 3 hours and an hour long call to AA we where booked onto a flight for 10 am the next morning to miniapolis then to Denver and then down to the springs at 4 am almost all miniapolis flights were cancelled cause even tho the weather was ok then but there were no crew for the flights. After wandering around we found a person and joined luckily a short line and got what I think was one of the last flights to Denver at 10am which then went to the springs and we are finally here I had slept like 4 hours max in 48 lol. At one point we were debating taking the greyhound bus which would take 12 hours from Dallas to the springs I'm so glad we didn't do that in the end.

Then on the way home my sister and I where rows apart from each other and the person was so rude luckily there was a nice man on the plane who swapped seats with me, then we sat on the runway for like 45 mins and arrived like 30 mins late, From now on im going into denver im done with texas lol
Back to top Go down
Kricket

Kricket

Im back :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im back :)   Im back :) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 7:17 pm

Welcome Back. Kinda quiet around here.
Back to top Go down
http://snathaid-mhor.deviantart.com/

Im back :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fiction Corner :: Chit Chat Corner :: General Chat-