The Fiction Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fiction Corner

Do you write? Fiction? Poetry? Original Fiction?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

The Other Half (of Me) 18+ Fiction

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
HarleyMac
Admin
HarleyMac

The Other Half (of Me) 18+ Fiction - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Other Half (of Me) 18+ Fiction   The Other Half (of Me) 18+ Fiction - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 2:23 pm

Thank you so much honey Very Happy I love to hear what you love etc Very Happy As I told you earlier, I am not giving up on this idea - I love it way too much and I am so proud of what I have so far, I don't want to rush it though, so I will update all the chapters that I have but you may have to wait for more on it - but I will keep working on it. Thanks again for reading and reviewing Very Happy xoxo
Back to top Go down
https://thefictioncorner.forumotion.co.uk
nola
Admin
nola

The Other Half (of Me) 18+ Fiction - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Other Half (of Me) 18+ Fiction   The Other Half (of Me) 18+ Fiction - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 6:22 am

It’s good that in a crisis Christian has friends for him who are there for him no matter what, and you display this by showing how willing Jensen and Claire are to do just that and be there for their buddy when he needs them. Boy does he need his friends around him at moments like this! I like the way Jensen describes the magnitude of the situation too, likening it a little to how things are in his relationship being a human and in love with a woman not fully human, but he correctly identifies that of course he does not carry the weight of the creation of a whole new species on his shoulders! By crikey yo get it across so well, the burden Christian must be feeling! I’d want to run away and hide from it, I’m not ashamed to admit that!

I have to say that Claire is absolutely right! Eve is going to be taking this personally and he really does need to go and talk it through with her. He does correctly observe that he only had ten minutes to deal with it at the time and Eve has had half her life, but that doesn’t matter. He needs to sort this out with her and not try and hide from it (like I would haha!) I see that is going to take a hell of a lot for him to do so, you have wrote his confusion at the situation so well hun, bravo for that. The reader, even through reading through Jensen’s eyes, really is shown just what a world of confusion poor Christian has been plunged headlong into.

Onto Britt’s POV. I’m glad you are sticking with the true form of vampires. I think that only True Blood is showing them as the idea should be shown, we’ve spoken at length about our joint hatred of sparkly, day walking vampires!!! I like how you’ve shown Britt speak of vampirism and how she feels over her own existence now, very informative and I do love how you constantly keep your readers informed so very well. There’s no chance of getting lost with the rich details you pour into each chapter!

AHA! So someone thinks of what could happen to Even if she and Christian do not come together. Give Mr. Padalecki a gold star for observation! I think that both he and Britt present their points in an excellent fashion, you paint them to be very logical, very intelligent people (well , one person and one vampire!) and those are just the people Christian really needed around him, to give him the information he needed to make his choice. I just hope he makes the right one!!
I love it hun, and thank you so much for holding it back until I got caught up! It’s been well worth the wait, as usual I am dying to read more!!!!! Wonderful work! xxxx
Back to top Go down

The Other Half (of Me) 18+ Fiction
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2