The Fiction Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fiction Corner

Do you write? Fiction? Poetry? Original Fiction?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Message regarding my fics

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nola
Admin
nola

Message regarding my fics Empty
PostSubject: Message regarding my fics   Message regarding my fics EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 7:49 am

Hiya girls,

As you may have noticed I've been adding to my fics section. I am hoping that in adding a few very different fics (i.e different male leads) that I'll be catering for a few peoples' different tastes. Just remember to let me know if you are enjoying a particular story and I will be quick to keep updating it, and slower updating the ones no one's really interested in reading yet, I'm here to cater to what you want.

Just a note too, I frequently get asked to write fics for people (i.e write them into a fic with their chosen male lead) or to just write a fic with a male lead of their preference. I'm afraid that due to my very busy life I just do not have time to do such endeavors, and also to write a fic I have to be interested in the person I'm writing about, they have to be a muse to me and inspire me to write because of the person that they are (I do not write fics purely because I find the male leads I write about hot, as I do not transmit myself into the female lead character like a lot of writers do). So just a polite warning if anyone was about to ask me to do this, I'm afraid I'd have to respectfully decline.

Love and all that crap,

The Nola Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Message regarding my fics
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fiction Corner :: Chit Chat Corner :: General Chat-
Jump to: